memories remain ── shokugeki...

由 saraccha

▬▬▬ ▬▬ ❝ 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗡 ˚ . ✦ ➤ 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗌𝗅�... 更多

➤ Exordium
➤ zero . . .
➤ one . . .
➤ two . . .
➤ three . . .
➤ four . . .
➤ five . . .
➤ six . . .
➤ eight . . .
➤ nine . . .
➤ ten . . .
➤ eleven . . .
< special episode >
➤ twelve . . .
➤ thirteen . . .
➤ fourteen . . .
➤ fifteen . . .
➤ sixteen . . .
➤ seventeen . . .
➤ eighteen . . .
➤ nineteen . . .
➤ twenty . . .
➤ twenty - one . . .
➤ twenty - two . . .
➤ twenty - three . . .
➤ twenty - four . . .
➤ twenty - five . . .
➤ twenty - six . . .
➤ twenty - seven . . .
➤ twenty - eight . . .
➤ twenty - nine . . .
➤ thirty . . .
➤ thirty - one . . .

➤ seven . . .

3.1K 184 55
由 saraccha

FEW MEN WERE HAVING A MEETING, DISCUSSING SOMETHING IMPORTANT...

"It's that time of year again.." Someone spoke, peaking through the blinds.

"Have the students been notified?"

"They will be notified by the end of the day."

"There will be those who rise and those who fall at this academy. This will be where their paths begin to diverge."

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"Camp training?" Yukihira said, or more like asked.

"The time has finally come." Yuki muttered, all of them are looking at the friendly-looking poster. You were leaning against the wall— again, while eating the lollipop Momo-senpai gave you a while ago. That 3rd year took a liking with you, considering that you're the only one who could be on par with her when it comes to pastries. She's keeping an eye on you.

"Heh~ camp training of hell?" You said, removing the lollipop that was inside your mouth, creating a pop-like sound. The others glance at you for a brief moment.

"What's this?" Yukihira questioned, taking the notebook and opening it.

"You had something like this in elementary school and junior high, didn't you?" Ryoko mentioned.

"It's like a camp where we all go and stay for a couple of nights."

"Huh, didn't know this school did stuff like that." the red-haired male muttered, looking away from his acquaintances.

"Yeah, a couple of nights to stay trials in hell." You muttered under your breathe, sighing heavily as you didn't want to take part of this hellish camp. You then heard Ryoko giggling at your statement.

"Eh? Why are you shaking, Tadokoro? Is it that hard, Y/N?" The red-haired boy turned his head to you, giving you a confused look of why was Megumi shaking. You gave him a playful grin, not answering the question he had thrown at your direction.

"This camp represents the first circle of hell- heh?! K-Kinoshita-san?!" Marui glance at you when you took his glasses and wore them, pushing them to the bridge of your nose. Suddenly, you felt like your head hurted so you immediately took off his glasses.

"The fuck, my head hurts." You muttered, giving the glasses back to Marui while holding your head, it didn't stop from hurting. Marui let out a small chuckle before putting on his glasses.

"As I was saying, this camp is for new high school students." The glasses dude continued on what he was saying, while Ryoko went towards you and started massaging your temples to ease the pain. You let out a satisfying sigh, closing your eyes.

"Ah, I miss my mom. She always do this to me whenever I had headaches." You told yourself.

"All first-years will be tasked with grueling cooking projects everyday in a remote location in the mountains." It was now Yuki who spoke.

"If you don't earn a passing score, you guys face immediate expulsion." You said, still being massaged by Ryoko.

"They claim it's an opportunity for friendship and kinship, but in reality it's a merciless weeder training camp." You continued your statement, you opened half of your lids only to see Yukihira looking at you intently, you stuck out your tongue playfully, as if teasing him. The said guy shook his head while smiling softly at you.

"You seemed calm about this hell camp, Y/N." His smile disappeared, only to be replaced with a serious look.

"Of course, I am not deemed the best for nothing." You said playfully, giving them a peace sign.

"I am surprised that you aren't part of the elite ten, Kinoshita-san." Marui mentioned, fixing his glasses.

"Why am I not part of the elite ten, system?" You asked the system.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

Despite Y/n Kinoshita looking perfect, she also has her own flaws. Apparently, her reason for not accepting one of the seats in Elite Ten is that she isn't a fan of doing paperworks.

Or more like, she has a lot of paperworks to do as a part of WGO, taking note that she is a first class bookwoman.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Heh, so that's why I'm always lazy even though I'm really not in the real world." You replied to System.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

Certainly a reason.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Ya know, I'm not a fan of doing paperworks." You answered cooly, making them burst into laughters.

"Eh? Why? Why are you guys laughing?" You finally opened your eyes when you felt that your headache was gone. You then glance at your back to see Ryoko giggling alongside them.

"Ryoko-chan! Thank you for massaging my temples!" You said and gave her a hug, who also gladly gave back.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Day of Hell Camp.

"My stomach hurts." Megumi muttered to herself.

"I'm kind of getting jaded." Yukihira said.

"Alright! Let's go! Off to the camp of friendship and team-building straight outta hell!" Yukihira shouted with full of energy.

"Let's gooo!" You replied back, and both of you started running inside the assigned bus, leaving the others behind.

"Oh geez, they're too energetic for this camp." The others muttered.

All of you got inside the bus. After a couple of minutes the bus drivers started driving the bus, going to the hotel where the hell camp will occur.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Wow!"

"T-this is our 'camp' site?"

"Guess this school isn't full of rich guys for nothing. They even run a big-ass hotel."

"Hai, Let's go inside!" You motioned them and started entering the big hotel of Totsuki. The others followed you.

"Wah, it's too quiet here." You mumbled to yourself, looking around the enormous structure.

"Hey, It's Nikumi!"

"Oh? Nikumi-chan~!" You started running towards Ikumi, giving her a warm hug.

"Y-yukihira?! Y-Y/N-sama?!" She shouted, looking at the both of you.

"Been a while, Nikumi!" The girl awkwardly hugged you back.

"You're totally relaxed, huh?" Yuki said gloomily, looking at the red-haired male.

"Hey Yukihira-kun! Why are you calling her by a nickname?" The other girl scolded.

"Huh? But she's fine with it. Right, Nikumi?"

"Of course not! Only Y/N-sama can call me that!" Ikumi shouted at Yukihira, her cheeks tinting into a shade of pink.

"Yeah, Yukihira Soma! Only I get to call her that." You said in a playful tone, even going as far as placing your hand on your waist to look more serious. Yukihira laughed as he stuck out his tongue, riding your jokes.

"Be careful, Yukihira." Ikumi whispered softly, looking around.

"Huh? About what?"

"Pfft- you really are dense, aren't ya?" You spoke, giving him a playful smile, also poking his side.

"Good morning students." When a certain voice echoed around the room, all their eyes averted at the front.

"I will now give a summary of the camp. You're scheduled to stay here for 5 nights and 6 days. In that time, you'll split off into several groups and take on daily cooking tasks." The man in front said.

"Heh~" You let out a sound.

"Students whose instructors' evaluations fall below a certain baseline will be failed, sent back to the academy, then expelled."

"As for your tasks will be evaluated, we have invited guest lecturers. They're Totsuki alumni who have graciously agreed to join us, despite their busy schedules." The totsuki alumni started walking towards the front.

"Hmm, you over there." The pink-haired guy pointed at the male student.

"Nine rows back, the boy with a scar on his eyebrow." Yukihira pointed at himself.

"Oh, sorry, I mean the one next to you. Yeah you."

"You're expelled. You can go home now." Shinomiya told the student, who let out a dramatic gasp.

"Your hair product has a citrus scent. It interferes with Aroma of food." The pink-haired male went towards the male student, letting out a sly smirk.

"We do need to pay attention to our sense of style. If the chefs have no sense of style, their dishes will lose their appeal too."

"But you should choose an unscented hair product from now on." He then started walking away.

"Wait! I'm getting expelled just for that?!"

"Just that can be enough to lose your customers. Are you trying to destroy my restaurant? Farewell, student."

"Who's that?" Yukihira asked.

"It's chef Shinomiya! He's the first Japanese national to win the French Pluspol award!" The guy with glasses started blabbering things about them, you couldn't careless because...eh.

"Girl who's inoccent like a white clover!" Someone went towards Megumi.

Donota Gotoda.

"You may be the reason for my existence. Why don't we talk through the night till dawn at my auberge." He said, holding the other girl's hand. Megumi seemed uncomfortable about her current situation so you, being a daring angel, decided to butt in.

"Hai hai~, Gotoda-senpai, that's enough for now." You intervened, motioning Megumi to hide in your back as you gave the guy in front of you a closed-eye smile.

"Oh! If it isn't Y/N Kinoshita! How about you? Let us talk till dawn! We must talk about the on-going growth of your clan!" He said, holding both of your hands.

"No, thank you." You replied with a respectful smile.

"Come with me later, at my hotel room." He persist.

"No, thank you." You replied again with the same statement, giving him a closed-eye smile. But the guy still tried to persuade you.

"You'll have fun with m—"

"No. Thank. You." You gritted between your teeth, an irk mark was visible on top of your head, but you were still wearing a smile.

"Let go of her hand, Chef Gotoda." Hinako said sweetly. She then went towards you and Megumi, she was now the one who's holding your hand.

"I'm sorry that the two of you had such a frightening experience." She then glance at Megumi.

"You're very cute, by the way. I'm sure you'd be very good to eat." You sweatdropped at her words.

"I wouldn't dare to eat dear baby Y/N, her mom will kill me!" She exclaims rather loudly.

"Hinako. Chapelle-sensei's glaring at us. Let's go."

[ special tag::
hallunii <3 ]

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

276K 8.1K 30
What do you get when mixing gambling and cooking, we get shokugeki. Which is what made a girl earn the name, Blood Hound She lives in the madness of...
992K 38.3K 108
Shokugeki no Soma Various x Female Reader. It was a normal day for you, Quarantine was really boring and it was already 7 in the morning. You just ma...
3.3K 53 17
It is after the Regimental Food War and (y/n) is a student at Totsuki Academy. She was invited to join the council of ten by Soma Yukihira, Erina Nak...
222K 5.4K 28
Being a chef is hard enough. Being the daughter of an asshole of a Dad is even harder. What Dad makes disgusting dishes and acts like a child 90% of...