The Silver Paladin

By Rubyrose645

I remember nothing of my past, but when I look up at the sky, I felt like I belonged somewhere other than her... More

The first meeting
The Beginning
The Blue Lion
Today, We Are Paladins
The Rise of Voltron
Some Assembly Required
Bonding
Return of the Gladiator
First Battle
Fall of the Castle of Lions
Tears of Balmera
Taking Flight
Rebels
Return to the Balmera
Rebirth
Crystal Venom
Collection and Extraction
The Black Paladin
Rescue
This Can't Be.....
Shiro's Escape
Robeast
Greening the Cube
Killer Cube
The Eye of the Storm
Escaping the Storm
Ark of Taujeer
Ark of Taujeer pt. 2
Space Mall
The Blade of Marmora
Escape from Beta Traz
Stayin' Alive
Revelation
Best Laid Plans
Time to Fight
Blackout
Changing of the Guard
Red Paladin
New Roles
The Hunted
Hole in the Sky
The Alternate Reality
Track a Comet
Tailing a Comet
Lellal's Tale
The Legend Begins
Code of Honor
Reunion
The Light: A New Discovery
Black Site
Teshiria
The Clans
Hello Grandfather
The Battle begins
The Light
Celebration
Declaration
Begin the Blitz
A New Defender
The Prisoner
Blood Duel
Postmortem
Kral Zera
Discovery
The White Lion
White Lion Pt. 2
Omega Shield
The Colony
Black Paladins
All Good Things
Defender of All Universes
Past Memories
The Road Home
The Way Forward
The Ruins
Journey Within
Home
The Last Stand pt. 1
The Last Stand pt. 2
The Last Stand Pt. 3
Know Your Enemy
Our First Step
Heart of the Lion
Trial By Fire
Lion's Pride pt. 1
Lion's Pride pt 2
Lion's Pride pt. 3
The Aftermath
Launch Date
Prisoner's Dilemma
Battle Scars
The Grudge
The Genesis
Day Forty-seven
Day Forty-seven Pt. 2
Clear Day
Knights of Light pt.1
Knights of Light Pt. 2
Knights of Light pt. 3
Uncharted Regions
The Zenith
The Last Time I Make You Cry
To Wait
Years Passed....
Awaken..
The Dawn of a New Beginning

Our Final Light

3.3K 43 15
By Rubyrose645

~~~~Saoirse~~~~

I zipped up the back of my favorite silver dress, getting ready for the greatest celebration to ever be spread throughout the universe.

Celestial Day.

The day I had sacrificed a part of my life to save all reality. And I don't ever regret what I did. Because of my actions, I now have a life I wouldn't trade for anything.

I had married the love of my life, and we were very happy with everything that had come from it.

I sat on the bed and strapped on my white heels, but while I was bent down, I spotted something on the bottom shelf of the beside table. A small book. More specifically, a photo book.

"Where did you come from?" I wondered aloud.

I finished strapping on my heels and took the book, sitting back up and flipping through the pictures of the future we created.

It all started with the first Celestial Day party I had participated in.

I had spent an entire year adjusting to the life I had left for three years. And I was never happier than to celebrate with my family and friends.

Over the years, I had learned to control my appearance, but mostly, I change just to feel like I was human or just for fun. I had my wings out a lot of the time, but on occasion, like in a crowded area or at home, I keep my wings hidden.

All in all, I had changed and yet, I had stayed much of the same.

It was so much fun hearing about the adventures the others had went on while I was asleep. And it seemed like they hadn't really changed much. It's too bad Allura wasn't in the photo, since she was the one taking the picture.

I flipped through the pages, seeing our happy smiling faces in every picture. I flipped through our small adventures, trips through the universe, even my wedding when I finally married Keith.

Then, I made it to recent photos. The pictures of our family.

That day special day seven years ago. The day we had our baby girl, Alyssa Kogane.

She was born so much like me and yet so much like her father. She may have inherited my skin color, hair color and eyes, but she defiantly has Keith's attitude and some of his personality.

Alyssa was very much a surprise, but then again, married couples usually tend to have children within the first two years or so of their marriage. But Keith and I weren't expecting a baby girl in the first year of our marriage.

I just remember a lot of throwing up, being tired and eating a lot of snack foods. But I could never forget the day I had my daughter.

Holding her for the first time was like holding a light that would shine even after my light died. And don't get me started on how the others reacted when I told them that I was pregnant!

For Pidge, she begged to be the Godmother and fought with Allura for the title. Lance kept congratulating Keith and I. Hunk was crying his eyes out. And Shiro was excited to be an uncle.

The same reactions happened with my family. They were so excited and even to this day, they spoil Alyssa rotten. I'm amazed Alyssa is as kind as she was now and not some kind of nightmarish spoiled brat.

"Mama!" I heard a voice shout from the other side of my bedroom door. The door swung open, and revealed my daughter, Alyssa Kogane.

She smiled and ran to me, jumping onto the bed and hugging my arm.

"Whatcha doing, Mama?" She asked.

"Not much, just looking at old photos." I replied.

Alyssa looked down at the photo book and pointed to the one where me and Keith were holding her as a baby.

"Is that me?" She asked, "I look like a boy." I laughed and nodded.

"Yeah, but you were adorable. And you still are!" I said, tickling my daughter and letting the photo book slip onto the bed.

Our laughter echoed through the entire room and down the hall, alerting my husband who had come looking for us.

I didn't even notice Keith walking into the room until he knocked on the doorframe. I stopped tickling Alyssa and looked up to see Keith smirking at us.

"You two ready to go?" He asked, "We don't wanna be late getting to Altea."

"Okay, Dad! We're coming!" Alyssa said, escaping my trapping embrace and running to her father, who laughed and picked her up to hold her.

I brushed some of my hair out of my eyes, fixed myself up and then left our home with smiles on our faces.

It had a little less than a year since we had seen our friends and we were happy to see them again. We didn't live on Earth, so we couldn't see most of our friends on a regular basis.

Actually, we didn't really live on of our home planets. Sure, I had my duties to the Teshirian council, but we had a separate hoke on another planet we lived in most of the time. It was better for us when we started our family.

For most of the time, we lived on the planet where my family once lived. The same planet where I found the Silver Lion.

We weren't the only ones living on the small planet, but there weren't very many inhabitants just yet. It was a secluded planet, and many alien races don't know about it all too well.

All in all, everything was great in our lives.

I have a wonderful husband.

A beautiful and loving daughter...

And soon.....

I chuckled to myself as we boarded our small transport ship and opened a wormhole to Altea, gently rubbing my stomach.

I knew how they would react when I tell them that Alyssa was getting a sibling. A baby brother specifically.

As the flash of light engulfed us and transported us to Altea, I thought of the future beyond ours.

The future of our children. Their children, and the children after them.

What would the universe be like after all that time?

For now however...

I'm enjoying watching our Final Light shine brightly.

🌹

Hi everyone, this is RubyRose! Thank you all so much for following this story to the very end! All of the comments and support you all gave me the drive to continue to write the story and create the drawings for each chapter.

I hope you guys enjoyed the story and perhaps check out my other Voltron stories.

Once again, I thank you for all the support, votes, and comments you've given me! It's all appreciated in many ways!

And with that, The Silver Palidan has ended! The story is now complete! Hope to see your comments and reads in perhaps my other stories.

Bye bye!

🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 157 44
She looks human, but is far from it; created by humans with the help of the Galra to be a weapon of mass destruction. But she refuses to be used by a...
3.1K 61 16
[Book 2/3] What comes to mind when you think of Avrigg Egan? Maisey Egan's older sister. Half Galra. Blade of Marmora. Gay. Married. Mother. Happy. S...
175K 3.4K 86
Everything changed that day. I was taken from those I loved, all because of what skills I possessed. I lost so much, but in a twist of fate, I gained...
10.6K 273 34
❛ π˜Ύπ™–π™£ π™¬π™š 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 π™€π™«π™šπ™§ π™–π™œπ™–π™žπ™£? π˜Όπ™¨ π™žπ™› π™žπ™© π™£π™šπ™«π™šπ™§ 𝙝𝙖π™₯π™₯π™šπ™£π™™? ΰΌ‰β€§β‚ŠΛšβœ§ ❛ 𝙄 𝙬𝙀π™ͺ𝙑�...