Life With Creepypastas - Cree...

By VikingMetalToby

↳ ❝ when a mysterious faceless stick tree man believes you, a random wimpy teenager, is worthy enough... More

Before You Read, Keep In Mind...
welcome to lwcps: A/N + book ratings
1 ⦻ Spooky Octostick Man Breaks Into Your House
2 ⦻ You're A Proxy, (Y/N)
3 ⦻ The Vagabond Walker
4 ⦻ Four Proxies, One Newbie
5 ⦻ Small Talk
6 ⦻ The Reason Why Spookystickman Kidnapped You
7 ⦻ It's KageKao
8 ⦻ You Being An Idiot For A Chapter 🧍
9 ⦻ Kate Madge 😡
10 ⦻ Trying To Befreind Crazy People (It Don't Work 😔)
11 ⦻ You Try To Be Nice But You Piss Off Blue Mask Guy
12 ⦻ Meet The Slender Clan
13 ⦻ A Surprise :)
14 ⦻ The Surprise Sucked ):
⦻ Prosopagnosia of (Y/N) ⦻
15 ⦻ You Sorta Snap The First Time
16 ⦻ Couple of Sillies Take You "Hunting"
17 ⦻ Just Some Proxy Things
18 ⦻ Jeff F*cks Up, What's New
20 ⦻ Jeff & BEN Shape Up And Gain 1 Single Brain Cell Between The Two Of Them
21 ⦻ Time To Become a REAL NOODLE (Proxy)
22 ⦻ Your New Mentally Unstable Family of 4
23 ⦻ Slender's Missing 1st Grade Draiwngs
24 ⦻ You Finally Get A New Room
25 ⦻ The Day You Become A Slenderpy Soldier
26 ⦻ 26 chapters in and ur ass is only NOW killing someone, smh
Slashers X Creepypastas MEGACHAPTER! + Updates & New Encounters/Text!
27 ⦻ Last (L/N) Standing (rewritting ig)
28 ⦻ School Massacre (pt. 1)
28 ⦻ School Massacre (pt. 2)
29 ⦻ Rizzing Up Pastas By Doing Absolutely Nothing
30 ⦻ PAWS the MASSIVE MURDER KITTY
31 ⦻ Average Pasta Morning
32 ⦻ THE SLENDER BROS ARE HUMAN???
33 ⦻ THE SLENDER BROS ARE HUMAN pt. 2
꧁your smelly fanarts <3꧂
34 ⦻ Alt World Creepypasta
X Nina The Killer
35 ⦻ There's Another Damn Proxy.
36 ⦻ Slender Let A Demon In The House???
37 ⦻ The Deranged Star
38 ⦻ It's Prøxy Break Day!
39 ⦻ Reasons Why People Have Trust Issues
40 ⦻ Apprently These Guys Do Karaoke
41 ⦻ The Typical 'Y/N'
42 ⦻ Kiddiepasta
43 ⦻ Great, Now The Walker's A Kid + SUS BABYSITTER???
44 ⦻ Family Night W/ The Killer Raviolis
45 🎃 Crappy Halloween Special
46 ⦻ Trapped In Another Walker's Reality (Genderbent Pastas) (WIP/TBC)
47 ⦻ What's Wrong With You...?
48 ⦻ A Guy You Should Probably Know About Named Zalgo
49 ⦻ - Masky Actually Cares
50 ⦻ General Lin̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝guine
51 ⦻ Beating Up Your Friends For Fun Cause You're Evil
52 ⦻ The Half-Ass "War"
53 ⦻ The Final Decision
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 1 - The Proxies of (Y/N)
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 2 - Meeting Everyone Again
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 3 - Being Forced To Meet New People Again
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 4 - Puppeteer's Instability
Return To Life With The Creepypastas: 5 - Komodo Fren
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 6 - Guess Whose Back...
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 7 - Dinner With Zalgo
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 8 - Chaos With Character =)
RTLWCPS: 9 - If You Actually Read And Survive This Chapter, You're a Literal god
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 10 - The Perfect Walker
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 11 - Somebody Wake Me From This Nightmare
(Y/N) & Kagekao X WonderlandsXShowtime
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 12 - Jeffy Dare
RTLWCPS: 13 - You Get Kidnapped, But You End Up Kidnapping The Kidnappers
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 14 - Roller Skating
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 15 - Walmart
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 16 - Custody of (Y/N)

19 ⦻ Holy Sh^t, They Make Things WORSE

10.7K 362 2.6K
By VikingMetalToby

- - - Jeff The Killer's P. O. V. - - -

(Y/N) was looking directly at me with the blankest stare I've ever seen on anyone.

"Who... Who're you..???"

Dead, that's what I am. Fucking dead.

BEN looked like his eyes were going to shoot out of his skull.

"Jeff? Th-They didn't just say what I think they did, did they? Th-they're joking, right? (Y/N) IS JOKING, YOU'RE JOSHING US RIGHT!!??"

(Y/N) slowly turned to BEN and shook their head, "No.... who are you? And where are your eyes...?"

"We're done for Jeff. We're done. Screwed, " BEN scoffed, throwing his hands up in the air.

"BEN shut up. How does a glass bottle to the head wipe your memory? They must be kidding around just to get back at us!" I sneered.

I then look back to (Y/N) and shake my head. "I get you probably hate my guts but you can stop trying to scare us now, we know you ain't lost your memory."

(Y/N) looks back at me in the eyes, but with the same clouded, blank stare.

I remember looking into their eyes a while back when they were gonna attack me and what I saw was something I don't know how to explain. Something that might be incredible.

But now there was nothing there, as if there was truly nothing left to remember. Just a cold hard stare.

God I really did scramble their brain didn't I???

DAMMIT!

BEN starts shaking (Y/N)'s shoulders, as if that would do anything, and (Y/N)'s gaze slowly falls to the bed sheets.

They didn't look like they were going to say anything else.

"I told you, I TOLD YOU we should've went to EJ!" BEN suddenly snapped at me, glitchy symbols and text beginning to appear around him. "Why couldn't we at least get him?!! Now (Y/N) is ruined and Slender is gonna destroy us!!"

I was going to snap back at BEN but I instead remained silent, knowing that he was just telling the truth and I was wrong.

Even then, I still wasn't convinced that we couldn't get (Y/N) back to normal without anyone else's help.

I looked down, trying to think of something, anything that we could do.

"Jeff, are you LISTENING to me!? Go get help and stop being a pussy!"

"Wait," I say, "I have an idea. Slender and Trender keep all sort of weird elixirs n shit in their little secret lab, don't they? I'm sure if we sneak in there, we can find something that'll get (Y/N) 's memory back!"

"AND WHAT IF THAT BACKFIRES, HUH GENIUS??"

I sigh and glare at him pissed, "if it backfires, then you can go cry to Slender and EJ and the whole fucking world about what happened and take the heat for it. Sound good? Good. Now shut the hell up and let's go with my plan, OK?"

- - - BEN's P. O. V. - - -

We went his plan the first time around and now look where things ended up.

Why the hell am I here still listening to the dumbass that thought it was a good idea to gorge a freaking smile into their face.

At this point, I give up.

- - - Third P. O. V. - - -

Jeff got up from his bed and started heading for the door of his room, "Come on BEN, (Y/N). We can find something to reverse this in Slender's stuff."

BEN hesitantly slid off the bed and walked over to Jeff while he opened the door.

(Y/N) however stayed on the bed, looking around with a lost expression.

"(Y/N)! Come on!" Jeff demanded.

"Did you forget or are you stupid? They don't even know their own name for starters!" BEN sneered.

Jeff groaned in annoyance and stomped back over to (Y/N), harshly grabbing their arm.

(Y/N) nearly stumbled to floor, but was able to catch them self and akwardly drag behind Jeff.

"I think they're still weak, Jeff. They look like they're gonna topple over," BEN said, pointing at the dazed looking proxy. "You gotta help them."

"I'm not carrying their heavy ass down the stairs again."

"I can walk...." (Y/N) said, tilting their head at the two. But as soon as they tried pushing away from Jeff, they were down to their knees.

"Why does my head feel so weird... My visions all blurry too," They slurred, glaring at the ground.

"Wow, they're way out of it. Are you sure your plan is going to work?" BEN asked.

Jeff unwillingly slid his arm under (Y/N) 's arm and heaved them up over his shoulder. "It better fucking work or we'll leave them outside LJ's room and pretend he did it."

"Oh good idea, frame the clown. Why didn't we just do that before??"

"Quiet midget!"

Jeff carries (Y/N) out of the door after making sure no other Creepypastas were around to see them. The three then dash down the steps, but quickly hide behind the corner because the living room was always crowded with other killers.

"Where are we going, Jeff is it?" (Y/N) mumbled, hanging from his shoulder lazily. "My head hurts....."

"Just keep your mouth shut and you'll see," Jeff groaned.

When Jeff and BEN were sure no one else were on to them, they started running for the hall across from the stairs that was the Slender Hall where the lab was located.

Just when they thought they were clear though...

"Jeffu-san? Whattttttttcha doin'?" KageKao's voice arose from above, and the boys looked up to see that KageKao was hanging around on the ceiling, looking down with a straight face on his mask.

"KAGEKAO! You scared the bejeezus outta me..." BEN reacted, shaking his head at the trickster. "Why're you even up there???"

"Eh, just chilling. And hiding from Kate, she's super angry for some reason. Anyways, whatcha... got there, Jeff. (Y/N)-sama?"

(Y/N) was gonna raise their head to see who they were talking to when Jeff smacked their head with his free hand and muttered, "We're uh, playing a game. Yeah."

"Oooo! What kind of game? Can I play? Would it be okay with (Y/N) if I play or are they still mad at me...."

"Aw no, they're still mad at you, super pissed," BEN quickly spoke, "yeah, they don't even wanna see you right now so uh... you may wanna scram."

KageKao's mask changed and he started to look a little unconvinced. "Really? Is it true, (Y/N)? You really are still mad at me, aren't you? But it's been a week..."

(Y/N) had by now figured out that their name was "(Y/N)" so at least that was one step into figuring out what the heck was going on, who they were, where they were, and who were these outrageous looking people that was surrounding them.

"Sorry but I don't even know who you are," (Y/N) exclaimed, trying again to see who was talking , but Jeff slapped them again and they were back to staring at his ass.

KageKao frowned, "What do you mean? Don't say that! W-We're friends!"

Kage suddenly released himself from the ceiling and landed right before Jeff and BEN. He looked at the one hauled over Jeff's shoulder and tilted his head.

"Put them down so I can see them face to face!"

"They don't want to see you ass, now move!"

"You're hiding something aren't you?? I'm telling!!"

"We're not hiding anything, Jeff's telling the truth!"

"C-Can you put me down now or-"

"NO!"

Jeff then suddenly rushes past KageKao, knocking him over and runs for the lab that was at the end of the Slender Hall. BEN quickly floated behind him, making sure that KageKao wasnt persuing them.

He was persuing them.

"(Y/N)-sama, what are they doing with you!! Please talk to me and I could help you!" KageKao cried, his mask face forming on its evil side.

(Y/N) didn't respond because there was probably a reason why Jeff smacked them twice when they tried to talk.

Jeff unlocks the door then bolts into the lab and BEN hurries in behind him.

He then slams the door shut before KageKao could get to them, and relocks the door.

The two then stop for a bit, trying to catch themselves after almost getting caught.

(Y/N) was tired of being carried around, it was embarrassing and Jeff's shoulder was beginning to numb their body, so they slowly slide onto the ground.

"You can't.. Even stand properly on your own," Jeff muttered when he caught his breath, watching as (Y/N) swayed while holding their head.

"I'll get used to it again," (Y/N) replied, leaning against the wall for support.

(Y/N) then looks off at the room the two strange people had run them into.

It was a huge science looking lab with shelves everywhere that held things from books to glass beakers and such. There was a long blacktop table with strange instruments and and more books, as well as vials with weird liquids and substances. The place over all looked really clean too.

"Wait, first of all, how were you able to get in here? Where did you get the key?" BEN asked, glancing at Jeff.

"Stole it. Slender had it hidden under the mat in his office, so I took it for myself in case I'd ever want to come in here and make shit blow up. He never found out either, so that's why he had to get himself a replacement key." Jeff proudly tossed they key in the air and caught it, then smirked at BEN and BEN shook his head.

"OK loser. Now, lets focus on (Y/N), what's your plan?"

"We gotta search around for a memory reverse potion or something, if anything like that even exists."

"Bro what if it doesn't exist??"

"This place belongs to THE Slender Man, I'm pretty damn sure he would have something pertaining to a person's memorie placed some weed in here."

"I hope you're right..."

Jeff and BEN walk over to the shelves and behind looking through books and labels, trying to find something to get (Y/N)'s memory back.

- - - (Y/N)'s P. O. V. - - -

I watched the two strangers frantically flipping through huge spell books and pulling bottles off shelves searching for labels.

I...still didn't understand what was even going on; being comepletely deprived of memory was an unspeakable burden.

I'm tired, my head is roaring with pain, and I didn't know how long I could stand up. My vision was acting weird as well, kept phasing between everything being blurry and everhthing being discolored.

I feel akward, not knowing what to do.

Maybe I should help them out.

I start walking towards the strangers, trying not to loose balance and fall over when something suddenly stops me from continuing on.

I look seeing a hand on my shoulder and turn around.

Wow!

There's another weird looking stranger standing behind me!

Werider looking than Jeff and the green 6 year old though...

"Who're you?" I ask, looking up at the really creepy smirk on their... face?

"Forgotten about me already? Such a shame...I didn't think you would forget me, of everyone else here" The tall one said, tilting their head.

I wondered if I should go on talking because I've gotten the gist now that Jeff and green kid don't want me to reveal that my memories were gone.

So I remained silent after that, just staring at the tall man while my vision phased.

Suddenly, I heard Jeff's voice yelling from across the room and he's by my side in less than two seconds.

"The hell are you doing here, OffenderMan???!"

- - - Jeff's P. O. V. - - -

I LOCKED THE FUCKING DOOR AND HE HAS ABSOLUTELY 0 REASONS TO BE IN HERE, SO WHY THE FUCK IS HE IN HERE???

BEN appeared beside me, also looking pissed.

Offender looked at me and grinned, then responded innocently, "I've only come to fetch something important for SlenderMan, I did. The real question is, what are you three doing in here?"

I glanced at BEN, and BEN looked at me nervously, then I looked back at Offender.

"We're hiding. From KageKao. We're playing hide n seek," I guessed at the last second before the pause became too long.

"Oh really? And what's the matter with Slender's little proxy? They look like they're about fall over. And whoever aided them did a very poor job at hiding that huge gash in their forehead with all those bandages."

Did...did this fucker know what we did.

The way he said that was way too sus.

I look over and (Y/N) and try to act surprised. "Uh yeah... that... well uh, me an' BEN tried asking them what happened but they just wouldn't tell us! We're soo worried about them!"

(Y/N) looked at me, then at Offender and nodded, "Yeah...what he said."

I get that they're trying to help hide the truth now but they're just too lost to actually be any help. They sound clueless as hell and it's giving us away.

Offender was focused on (Y/N), sounding unconvinced, "What happened then, Walker? You can tell me, I won't judge you for whatever occurred?"

(Y/N) looked at me and I ever so slightly shook my head, trying to suggest they dont tell him.

"Uh... I don't wanna say?" (Y/N) replied sounding confused.

"And why is that? Are you hiding something from me~?"

I then see his hand move to their face and I cringe while he strokes their cheek. I already knew where this was going. BEN knew it too because he was starting to fume. And (Y/N).... (Y/N) just looked so far gone, poor idiot.

I reach and push his hand away from (Y/N)'s face and sneer, "Alright enough questions, can't you just get your stuff and leave us alone?? All of this is none of your business!"

Offender scoffed and crossed his arms, "So it's none of my business that you idiots erased The Walker's memories and are in danger of invoking Slender's all powerful wrath unless someone like me who has the knowledge of how to fix everything you did here helps you? If you say so..... "

"Wait!" BEN piped up, his eyes widening. "You know how to fix (Y/N)?? Wait--how did you even know what happened in the first place?!"

"First of all, you're forgetting that I can read minds just like my brother. BEN, you're literally repeating the image of Jeff smashing a bottle into (Y/N)'s head, Jeff you're thinking of more excuses to come up with if SlenderMan finds out, and (Y/N)'s mind is absolutely blank." Offender than looked at (Y/N) and thwacked them in the head.

(Y/N) didn't react, but stared at him, then scratched their head in confusion.

I facepalmed so hard, im surprised I didn't wipe my own memory.

"I guess you figured us out. Bet you're going to rat us out now, aren't you...." BEN growled, clenching his fists.

"Well I could.... But I don't have to. I could actually help your situation and no one would have to know. It would be like none of it ever happened..." Offender said as a matter of factly.

"You'd really do that?" BEN responded, seeming unsure.

"Of course I could! But, you know..... For a price, of course..."

I should've known.

"Typical!" BEN muttered, then stepping behind me. "Why don't you uh, tell Jeff whatcha want, huh? I'm sure he could help you!"

"BEN you little.... " I sneer, holding up a fist.

Offender chuckled and shook his head, "Actually, BEN, I think you could be the perfect price for what I could help you three with~"

He then glances at (Y/N) and adds, "but I thought about it, and I figured if you gave me The Walker instead, they would have no idea what would be happening to them. Upon returning their memories, they wouldn't remember a thing! Wouldn't that work out much better~?"

I figured right away based on who we were dealing with that the price we'd have to pay for getting our way would mean a sexual favor but when he mentioned using (Y/N), I don't know why but I became defensive.

"No, not (Y/N), not them. You can't take advantage of them just because they don't know what's going on," I growl.

"Man, that's-s fucking low-w-w," BEN also spoke, his voice beginning to glitch again, out of anger.

"The more you'll keep them from me, the more I'll only desire them," Offender said, shrugging his shoulders, "but it's up to you after all. If you don't agree, I could always tell Slender what happened, right now, if that's what you want...."

"You'd better not! Look, why can't you just use BEN? He's always horny anyways!"

BEN's eyes widened and he roared at me, "THaT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL, TAKE HIM! HE'S THE ONE THAT CAUSED THIS ANYWAYS, HE SHOULD BE THE ONE TO PAY!!"

Just like that, me and him start arguing, each of us trying to make the other look more desirable to OffenderMan. When the whole time, he wasn't even paying attention to either if us.

- - - (Y/N)'s P. O. V. - - -

What's even happening.

Man now the strange dudes Jeff and the green stalk were fighting each other and I don't know why, and the tall strange one was looking annoyed by them.

But the tall strange one turned to me and smiled and spoke to me through my mind.

He seemed nice! I guess.

I wonder why the others were shouting at him before. huh, I really wish I had my memories!

Well, the tall strange one told me to look at him, so I did, and then there was this strange glow around him when I looked, but it was kinda blurry cause of my vision.

But the longer I looked I started to feel weird. I don't know how to explain it, but in short I think I was starting to have feelings for him. It was strange...

I was feeling too many things now and it was uncomfortable! Dang it!

It was hard but I look away from the tall stranger and try to get the others to stop fighting so we could go back to trying to get my memories.

- - - Jeff - - -

I was close to physically fishing BEN when (Y/N) suddenly grabs my arm, shaking it.

I turn to them but jump when I see their eyes were blacked out, like BEN'S.

"WHAT THE HELL!? What happened to your... "
I stopped when I figured it out and turn to Offender angrily, "You used your fuckin' powers on them!"

"What makes you say that?" Offended responded slyly. "They're eyes are clouded by your charm, dumbass! Undo it right now!"

"If I remove the spell, then the deals' off," Offender said. "Do you really want me to?"

I look between (Y/N) and BEN and BEN is just as unsure as me on what to do.

God why couldn't we have just gotten stuck with that gay airhead SplendorMan!

"What now Jeff?" BEN whispered, "you can either drop the deal and he tells Slender, then at least we can get help without all the trouble, OR you can give him what we wants and he helps (Y/N) but he does ungodly things to them?"

I frown and whisper back, "I mean it when I said no one is going to find out about this! We can't let Slender find out what we did!"

"But what about (Y/N)!?!! If their brain wasn't scrambled and they knew what we were throwing them into, they probably would've murdered us in every known way possible!!"

"You're already dead twink, get over it."

I then turn to Offended and sneer, "You'd better fuckin' swear you'll help us afterwards..."

Offended smirked, "You have my word~"

He then grabbed (Y/N) and pulled them close to him, wrapping his tendrils around them.

BEN seethed, "Jeff, we can't let this happen!"

(Y/N)'s blacked out eyes still looked between Offender and us in utter confusion. "Whats...he doing??"

I cringed and tried to push away the guilt I was starting to feel. "Just.... do what he wants and we can fix this all afterwards...."

Offender nods his head and grinned, turning to me and BEN. "You two. Face the other way."

I looked at (Y/N) before unwillingly turning.

"W-Wait! Leave-e-E them alone! T-Take mE-E instead!" BEN stammered.

"I said face the other way, Benjamin..."

I grab BEN's shoulders and pull him to me, turning him around. I just covered his ears too because I didn't want him to hear any of it.

"I'm... I'm sorry (Y/N). And I actually mean that," I mutter under my breath, now fully shadowed by guilt.

At least they'll never know what we let Offender do to them.

But that still doesn't erase what we've done.
What I'VE done.

I want to assure everyone that nothing rated M for Morons happens. (Seriously though, I don't write that shit, you're good.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

970 52 8
A young, hot, but depressed collage girl who only wishes someone would put her out of her misery accidentally stumbles upon an ongoing murder. She do...
1.1K 33 9
I'm no longer working on this story. Truth be told, I don't like it. I kept telling myself that once I got it started I'd sort of warm up to it, but...
587K 14.2K 31
highest rank - #1!! in creepypasta, #40 in fanfiction Brooklynn may only be 6, but she already hates her life. Her father is cheating on her mother...
64.8K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...