The First Moon Child (Second...

By CharlieA

Prisoner in Malfoy Manor? Check. Missing Fred and Clary? Check. Find out I'm the First Moon Child? Yup, got t... More

1: Meeting Voldemort
2: Missing Marley
3: A Moonchild and Horcrux
4: Good guy Malfoy
5: The Vents
7: Hi, I'm Sam, Other Moonchild
8: The Making of the Great Escapé
Hide and Seek (Filler)
9: Be (NOT) Our Guests
10: A Bit of the Unexpected
11: Now where?
12: Weasley Determination
13: The Invisible House
14: Smoker, Cocky, and Third Moonchild
15: The Locket
16: Georgie's Plan
17: Back to the Burrow
!!!!!!!!!!Fan COntest!!!!!!!!!!
18: Love and Death Eaters
19: Welcome Home Marley... and Others
20: One Big, Happy Family... Close Enough
21: The Green Eyed Monster
22: Monkey and Penguin
23: A Blast from the Past
24: Confused Weasley Feelings
25: Bliss... Until...
26: Pinky Promise
27: Welcome to Hogwarts
!!!!!!!!!Fan Contest Results!!!!!!!!!!!!!
28: Fred Weasley, My Love
29: Angelous Tacy
30: Rivals
31: Second Chances
32: The Truth Comes Out
33: Say Goodbye
34: The Boy Who Lived, and the Moonchild Who Died
35: We'll Meet Again Someday

6: No Replacement

13.3K 435 501
By CharlieA

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry POtter characters.

Chapter 6: No Replacement

 Fred P.O.V

            I smiled as I looked at the beautiful girl with golden blonde hair lying on my shoulder against the tree. The wind lightly blowing her hair as she watched in amazement the dancing grass in front of us as it dance with the wind. The beautiful girl looked up at me as her vividly blue eyes met with my dark blue ones. "Daddy look the grass is dancing with the wind!" Clary exclaimed her eyes beamed with happiness, I smiled as I looked down at Clary.

"Yes I see that!" I exclaimed as I jumped up from my sitting position, she looked at me curiously as I smiled. I stood in front of her. "Now, my dear would you care to have this dance with me?" I asked as I bowed in front of her, I looked up to see her smiling.

"Of course daddy!" she exclaimed as I smiled, I loved it when she called me that. I placed my hand in front of her as she placed her tiny, but soft little hand in my large one. I helped her up as she stepped onto my feet, and we started to dance along with the wind. I stepped side to side as she giggle at my dancing.

"Now what's so funny?" I asked suspiciously as one of my eyebrows rose in response.

"You!" she exclaimed looking up at me with a grin, her light blue dress blowing along with the wind. "You're a bad dancer daddy." She said with a smile as I frowned playfully.

"Well that's because you're just too short!" I yelled as I picked her up as she started to laugh. "How about this dancing is this better?" I asked as I picked her up in the air and twirled her around in the air as she just laughed, I loved her laugh, it sounded so much like Marley's laugh.

"No put me down!" she yelled between laughs as I grinned, but I guess I tripped on my own two feet as I fell to the ground with Clary landing on top of me, still laughing while I just groaned in pain. "That's what you get daddy!" she yelled at me still laughing and smiling. I only grinned as my head flopped to the ground; she rolled off of me as she lay next to me on the soft grass as we looked up at the blue clouded sky. The snow had completely melted and you could smell spring around the corner. My arms and legs apart on the ground as Clary lie in between my body and arm as she looked up at the sky. "Look! That one looks like a flower!" Clary yelled as she pointed to a cloud in the sky, I looked to where her little finger was pointing to see the flower shaped cloud, but it wasn't any flower, it was a Lily. Marley's favorite flower, I smiled as I looked up at the flower.

"You're right..." I said quietly as I looked at the flower slowly floating away, why couldn't it stay? I turned away from the flower before I could actually start feeling sad again, and then I spotted another cloud. "Now look at that one Clary!" I said pointing to a cloud as she started to laugh. "What do you think that looks like?" I asked with a grin as she just laughed.

"Like an ear! We should take that to Georgie so he can have another ear!" She exclaimed sitting up as she looked down at me with a smile.

"Ah but then he would not be Holey anymore." I said in a matter-of-fact tone as she grinned.

"Oh wight, Georgie likes being holey." She said with a smile as she turned around and looked at something close to the house. "Daddy, whose that?" she asked as she pointed to something, I sat up on my elbows as I looked down to where she was pointing at. I saw there to my utter surprise a girl I was not expecting to see.

"Angelina?" I asked quietly as I looked down near the house. Clary turned and looked at me curiously.

"Daddy who is Angelina?" she asked as I looked at the person and then back at Clary.

"Uh just an old friend, come on let's go say hi." I said as I looked at Clary. She nodded as we started to make our way down the hill and towards the house where Angelina disappeared to. What was she doing here?

Clary entered the house first in excitement because it was lunch time and around this time, mum would usually make something for Clary along with her fruitcake. I entered the house behind Clary to see she had stopped and was staring at someone; I looked to see Angelina Johnson sitting on the couch talking to George. She looked up and smiled at me as I stared at her, what was she doing here? She stood up and smiled.

"Hi Fred." She said softly. Angelina Johnson was a pretty girl with her dark skin, and full lips. She had short brown hair with her chocolate brown eyes that tempted any boy. Angelina and I were a couple once after the Yule ball, we were together for 6 months, and I had actually thought she was going to be the one. But then one day she just dumped me.... I was pretty beat up after that, but I actually got over it pretty quickly, I realized that I didn't love Angelina... but now she was back.

"Angelina, what are you doing here?" I asked looking at her as she sighed.

"Well I've been talking to George, and he told me what's happened, so I thought I could come and give you some company, is this Clary?" she asked as she looked at Clary, I nodded. She then bent down to Clary's height as she smiled at her. "Hi, I'm Angelina."

"Hi..." Clary responded shyly. "Are you Georgie and daddy's friend?" she asked as Angelina was a little taken back from the title Clary gave me, but she was as good as my daughter.

"Yes." She responded as George sighed, George, he'd always had a crush on Angelina but she never felt the same way and I'm not sure why. He stood up as he looked at me for a brief second and then back at Angelina and Clary.

"Clary, why don't we go into the kitchen with mum and make some cookies?" George asked as Clary looked at me for a brief second and then back at George.

"Okay, see you later daddy." She said as she grabbed hold of George's hand and went into the kitchen with him.

"Fred, how about we go take a walk?" she asked looking at me as I sighed.

"Yeah," I replied as I walked back outside the door while Angelina followed. We walked outside all the way towards Marley's and I's tree, when she finally stopped me.

"Fred, how are you doing?" she asked me as I laughed and looked at her.

"Well let's see, my fiancé has been taken by death eaters, my daughter is sad because her mother is gone, we are on the brink of another wizarding war, my brother has gone with Harry and Hermione on some sort of mission, my twin is missing a twin and our business is based upon owls." I said harshly as I looked at Angelina, I'm sorry but that was a stupid question. I sighed as I saw the look on her face, "I'm sorry, but I'm not doing the best."

"No it's fine... I didn't know that girl was your fiancée." Angelina replied as I looked at her. "George didn't mention that."

"Her name is Marley." I replied as she sighed. "Angelina why are you here?"

"I told you, I was worried about you. George has told me what has been happening and I just wanted to see how you were." She replied looking up at me.

"Look I'm fine, I have Clary, and Marley will come back, we will be a family once again." I replied as she looked at me.

"Fred, she isn't going to come back, she's been taken to you-know-who! Who knows what they could have done with her! She may not even be alive!" she yelled as I glared at her.

"She's alive, I would feel something if she wasn't. I love her." I replied as she scoffed.

"That's just a legend. No one can actually feel it when someone they love dies. Fred... I'm here, and I wanted to apologize for what happened when we were younger, I was just confused about my feelings so I ended it, and now I know that was the biggest mistake of my life... Fred. I want you back." Angelina said as she looked up at me with those beautiful chocolate brown eyes, I felt her getting closer to me, unlike Marley Angelina was much taller, she never had to get on her tip toes to kiss me, and then I realized what she was doing. Her lips just a centimeter from mine when I placed my finger tips on her lips stopping her in her act, her eyes opened in shock.

"Angelina, you're a great girl, but I fell in love with Marley and I will always love her. If you just came down to see if you could get back with me you might as well leave now, because I have a family, Marley and Clary are my family and I love them both." I said looking down at Angelina, "Why don't you give George a chance? He's a great guy, and now he's holey!" I exclaimed with a grin as she just shook her head, I could see the tears glisten on her cheeks.

"No I can't do that to him, because I'll only be looking at you Fred... Well this was a complete waste..." she said smiling as she wiped the tears from her face. "That Marley is one lucky girl, I wish you the best and I hope you guys get reunited soon." She said as she looked up at me and smiled. "Thanks Fred," she said as she kissed my cheek. "Tell George I left." She said and before I could say anything else she left and apparated outside the charms.

I sighed as I made my way back to the house, so many things running through my mind, I walked inside to be tackled by a small curly blonde headed girl. "Daddy!" she yelled as she grabbed hold of my legs, I looked at her curiously as I saw George standing in the room as well.

"Clary, what's wrong?" I asked as she looked up at me with tear filled eyes.

"You're not going to make that lady my new mommy right?!" she exclaimed as I sighed looking at her, George looked at me as well.

"No what do you mean?" I asked, wondering she meant by this.

"She saw Angelina and you outside." George replied as he looked at me, wondering what I was probably doing with Angelina as well.

"Clary, Angelina was just saying goodbye, she was my friend and she just wanted to talk. Clary, I still love your mom, and I will always love your mom," I said looking down at Clary.

"Weally?" she asked with those water filled eyes of blue as I smiled.

"Of course, there is no one who could replace her." I said looking down at her as she smiled. I then heard a couple more sobs, but they weren't coming from Clary, I looked to see George crying, I laughed as I looked at him. "George! What are you crying about?" I asked.

"It's just so beautiful!" he exclaimed as I laughed and Clary laughed as well.

"Georgie! Don't cry!" She exclaimed as she ran out of my arms and towards George who stopped 'crying'. "Come on let's go get you a cookie." She said as she grabbed a hold of George's hand and started to lead him back into the kitchen.

"Oh no I couldn't, I'm pretty sure I've gained at least 10 pounds already with all that icing." He complained as Clary just giggled and they disappeared back into the kitchen. I smiled as I stood up and looked out the window.

"No one could ever replace Marley." I said to myself as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Come on Fred." I heard George's voice.

"George... I thought you went to get fat." I said looking at George.

"Well you need to get fat with me, come on that way when Marley gets back she'll see you all fat and then come rushing to me." George said with a grin as I rolled my eyes.

"You wish." I said with a smirk as we started to head back into the kitchen when I stopped him. "George... I'm sorry about Angelina..." I was beginning to say when he shook his head.

"Fred it's not a big deal, I sort of knew we would never work out. Anyways, this gives me more of a reason to steal Marley from you when she gets back." He said with a grin as I glared at him.

"You do, and I'll make you into Swiss cheese your Holeyness." I replied as he raised his eyebrows.

"Touchy..." he said dragging the word on as we joined mum and Clary in the kitchen, who were putting the icing on the cookies. I looked at the smiling little girl who was grinning as she placed the white frosting on a lily shaped cookie.

"Clary you have something on your nose." I said as she turned around at me.

"No I don't?" as she started to reach up to her nose but I placed a finger of pink frosting on her nose as I smiled.

"Now you do." I said with a grin as she smiled.

"I'm going to get you daddy!" she exclaimed as she started to run after me with icing.

Marley no woman can replace you, but a certain four year old girl might just be able to.

________________________________________________________________________________

Well here you guys go! I hope you guys liked this one, sorry if it is not that long. I just thought we'd see a little bit of Fred, George and Clary. And sorry if you like the whole Angelina xx George thing, but i have another person in mind for him. Also if you look to see on the title there is this * thing on the title to tell you that when that is there then it is going to be Fred's Pov.

Make sure to vote and comment to tell me how I'm doing, if you guys have a few ideas tell me what you think. I love all the input you guys give me! Thanks again for everything!

Facebook Page:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/CharlieA/179496092070960

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537 4 50
Aries Cassiopeia Black is a Halfblood Witch and is also a Gryffindor and she is also the only daughter and child of none other than Sirius Black hims...
4.6M 99.8K 100
Maddie has grown up without her mother and father, living with Remus Lupin. Her father is Sirius Black and sometimes she wonders if he even knows tha...
199K 10.3K 13
When Malfoy Manor burns, the wizarding world is unmoved. Enter Harry Potter, whose new hobby (now that the Dark Lord is gone) is finding stray surviv...
76.4K 3.2K 50
SECOND BOOK IN THE AVA POTTER TRILOGY Ava Potter has been given a task by Lord Voldemort that she is not sure she can complete- bringing her brother...