my betterman ( Thunk x reader)

By ChantaSurface

You are YN betterman, the sister of dawn betterman. When the croods come you notice on boy your age. "Hi I'm... More

meeting him
travel blog
singing in love

safe hole

118 0 0
By ChantaSurface

I was humming my favorite tone, when I felt my mother's, hope, hands on my shoulders."Honey, a animal got through the wall" she said pushing me to me and dawn's safe hole," You and your sister with fit if you suck it in," I was so confused," mom slow down,talk slower,"I try to say, but I was already in the hole.

" Hi sis," Dawn called out in the darkness. Me and dawn are always nice to each other, but we joke around like we hate each other. "You think I could talk mom and dad into putting breathing holes in this place," Dawn continued. " If you stop talking then we could save nice clean air," I joke. " That's harsh," dawn laughed.

" Here I got this," I said taking out my pocket knife."woah, I thought dad threw all your weapons over  the wall,"dawn asked." I have a secret stash," I answered.Me and dawn fist bumped and laughed together.

I griped my knife hard and started to stab the door to the safe hole. Dawn exhaled and smiled,"great we can breath again," "no duh dawn," I faceplanted. "Again harsh," dawn punch my arm lightly.

" Hey," I yelled," mom said bettermans don't punch," I joked. Dawn and I started to laugh, till me and dawn heard mom and dad's voice. There were more foot steps than two people. Now I was very confused, and so was dawn. I heard mom call our names.

"Dawn, YN?"    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 11.7K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
330K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
906K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] lifeยทline หˆlฤซfหŒlฤซn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...