SALEM แตˆ แตแตƒหกแถ แต’สธ

By cherrymalfoys

โ you're like a mystery just waiting to be solved. โž in which ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž... More

๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‘๐–ž ๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–•๐–๐–Š๐–™
- o. ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ?
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ. nineteen ninety-five
i. Operation: Rescue Harry 101
ii. Screaming Contest
iii. The Art of Eavesdropping
iv. September First
v. The Woman in Pink
vi. Accidents Happen
vii. The Dreaded Defense Lesson
viii. The Meeting in Hog's Head
ix. Unexpected Company
x. Mythbusters
xi. Dumbledore's Army
xii. A Fight, a Book, and a Dream
xiii. Unnatural Phenomena
xiv. Flowers and Pendants
xv. News Bearer
xvi. Caught
xvii. Detention
xviii. Stinging Confusion
xix. Fred and George Weasley
xx. What the F*ck
xxi. When Plans Go Wrong
xxii. The Department of Mysteries
xxiii. Propchecies and Death Eaters
xxiv. The Brightest of Stars
xxv. The End is Just Beginning
๐„๐๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ.
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‘๐–ž ๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–•๐–๐–Š๐–™
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ. nineteen ninety-six
i. Sweet Sixteen
ii. Veela Alert
iii. Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
iv. The Slug Club
v. Liquid Luck
vi. Worst Hogsmeade Trip Ever
vii. Therapy Sessions
viii. Quidditch Victories and Romantic Let-Downs
ix. A Helping Hand
x. Slughorn's Party
xi. A Christmas Surprise
xii. A Change of Heart
xiii. The Three D's
xiv. Sweet Night
xv. Under the Stars
xvi. The Fox and Girl Talks
xvii. The Love Aroma
xviii. Unfortunate Birthdays
xix. Confrontations
xx. Sectumsempra
xxi. First and Last Time
xxii. Unfair
๐„๐๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‘๐–ž ๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–•๐–๐–Š๐–™
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. nineteen ninety-seven
i. Operation: Rescue Harry 101, The Sequel
ii. Party Crasher
iii. Dumbledore's Will
iv. Wedding Crashers
v. Ministry Infiltrations
vi. Failures
vii. The Splitting of Ways
viii. The Christmas Miracle
ix. The Sword in The Lake
x. Not-So-Great Reunion
xi. The Hallows
xii. The Snatchers and the Snatched
xiii. Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
xiv. Shell Cottage (Again)
xv. We Plan a Heist
xvi. Dragon
xvii. Welcome Home
xviii. The Reunion I've Been Waiting For
xix. Shit Goes Down
xx. The Room of Hidden Things
xxii. An Uphill Battle
xxiii. Sacrifice
xxiv. Revolution
xxv. Peace
xxvi. An Ending Well Deserved
๐€๐ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„. two-thousand and seventeen
๐„๐๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.
๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด,
๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€๐’.
( ๐ข )
( ๐ข๐ข )
( ๐ข๐ข๐ข )

xxi. Inferno

3.4K 166 125
By cherrymalfoys

MY kinisis didn't deflect the curse away; no, instead it protected Harry by an inch and found it's way to the stone bust, which flicked the tiara through the air and out of sight.

On the other hand, it knocked Crabbe and Goyle from their feet and somehow spared Draco, who stood with his arms shielding himself.

"Run!" I screamed at no one in particular.

But before the three of us could even scatter, Crabbe and Goyle got back on their feet with energy I did not expect; it seemed that my power didn't do me justice this time.

A jet of spell zoomed in between Harry and I, aimed right at Crabbe's head. It missed him by a hair's width as he was shoved aside by Goyle.

"It's that Mudblood! Avada Kedavra!" he yelled.

Hermione dove out of the way as the spell soared to her. Harry shot a Stunning Spell at Crabbe in anger, which unfortunately missed him as well.

I growled in frustration and sent a blast of power aimed for one of the objects to fall on him; succeeding by seeing a small wooden box hit his bald head with a satisfying plonk.

He let out a roar and raised his wand.

"Don't kill them!" Draco screamed, still struggling against Crabbe's meaty arms. "DON'T KILL HER!"

It was that moment's hesitation in the two of them with Draco's warning that granted mine and Harry's bullseye.

"Expelliarmus!" he casted and disarmed Goyle's wand from his hand.

And as Hermione and Ron appeared on either side of the aisle and started to
shoot spells towards them with Harry, I used the time to cast an invisible shield around Draco and run to him, gripping his arm as I dragged him out from the battle zone.

"You need to get out now!" I yelled over the commotion as we took cover behind a tall dresser.

"I'm not going without you!" he said with a glare.

"Don't be stupid, Draco, I can't leave them alone. I have a role in this war as much as you do, no matter how much you push it away!"

He shook his head. "I'm not going without you," he repeated firmly.

I groaned and shot him a glare. "You are so stubborn—!"

He cut me off with a swift and full kiss on the mouth. "You like it, really," he muttered with annoyance.

My jaw dropped as I turned red (despite myself) and slapped his arm. "Now is not the time—!"

"HARRY, MARGO!" Hermione screamed.

I emerged from the dresser with Draco right behind me as I looked ahead, seeing Ron and Crabbe running towards us. But that wasn't the warning Hermione bellowed out; it was the humongous flames right behind their back, just an inch away from burning them into crisp.

"Holy shit," I whispered.

"Aguamenti!" Harry tried. But the jet of water evaporated just as quickly as it was summoned.

"RUN!"

Draco grabbed me and ran until the two of us were neck-to-neck with the trio, Crabbe and Goyle following in suit.

We had one common enemy now: the fury behind us, scorching and merciless as it formed various shapes of all those dangerous species we learned in Care of Magical Creatures; flaming serpents, Chimaeras, dragons — way too realistic for my liking. Whatever curse Crabbe had used to make that was definitely not supposed to be taught at all.

I ran as fast as I could. The room was practically sweltering, making it difficult for me to latch onto Draco's hand because of how sweaty we both had gotten. And it proved even more so when Crabbe and Goyle suddenly appeared out of nowhere and pulled Draco into a hidden aisle.

"LET GO—!" he growled.

"NO—!" I protested at the same time, reaching out to grab his outstretched hand but it was only our fingers that brushed against each other before he disappeared with the two morons.

"MARGO!" Ron warned upon seeing that I was about to slow down and stop.

"Shit," I hissed as I willed myself to continue running, almost tripping over my feet as I glanced back at the entrance of the aisle which was already engulfed by the inferno.

"Shit! Shit!" I growled as the trio and I turned a sharp corner and stopped dead.

We were surrounded. I was practically drenched with sweat from head to toe and it was starting to get difficult to breathe, even still, the fiery beasts were circling us like prey.

"What can we do?" Hermione screamed. "What can we do?"

"Here!" Harry seized three broomsticks from the nearest pile of junk and tossed   one to myself and Ron, who was already pulling Hermione behind him.

"Harry, I can't—" I said with wide eyes.

"Margo, you have to!" he screamed before mounting on his. "Kick off hard and just follow us!"

The air was taking away oxygen quicker now, with all the smoke and flames filling up the room. I swung a leg over the broomstick and kicked off as hard as I can with a scream, about to crash into a wall of flame but instantly swerved to the left where I almost knocked Ron and Hermione over.

"Shit—sorry!" I called to them.

It was an effort to stay upright especially when I was trembling all over and my hands kept slipping off the handle, but I gritted my teeth and flew onwards, trying my best not to swoop down into the flames; I was lucky that we were flying through a straight path.

Everything below us was burning. With a nasty jolt to my heart I remembered that Draco was still down there, if he weren't—

No, no—don't even think about it.

"Harry, let's get out, let's get out!" Ron screamed.

"No!" I bellowed harshly, loud enough for all of them to hear. "I'm not leaving this goddamn place without him!" They didn't need a name to know who I was talking about.

As if on a cue, a scream sounded from down below. Without warning, I pushed the handle down and zoomed deeper into the fire; the urgency making me forget about my uneasiness on brooms.

"It's—too—dangerous!" Ron warned.

I couldn't hear him over the sound of the roaring flames and my own heartbeat. I kept my eyes peeled wide open despite how much the smoke was making them water, and then I saw him: he was holding an unconscious Goyle, Crabbe nowhere to be found, as the two of them stood on a fragile tower of burned desks.

"IF WE DIE FOR THEM, I'LL KILL YOU, MARGO!" Ron bellowed as Harry came and swooped Goyle with Draco's help. Once the latter was free, I outstretched an arm and dangerously leaned down until we were both level enough with each other for him to clasp my hand and swing himself on the broom.

With him aboard, it was so much easier to control the broom. As we sped up and followed the trio, he buried his face into my neck and pressed a chaste kiss on it.

"Thank you," he said with such relief.

A rectangular patch appeared on the wall beside us before I could reply. I veered the broom at it, shedding tears at the clear corridor beyond. Then, within a second after that, the temperature dropped immensely and clean air filled my screaming lungs, only for us to collide against the wall of the corridor.

Draco and I fell off the broom and lay groaning on the ground, breathing deeply as we stared at the hell that we had just come from. 

"Margo!" Harry screamed as he lay face-down on the ground. He was pointing at something ahead of me. "Destroy it!"

I turned my head and spotted it against the rubble, just an arm's length away from me: the diadem, with black smoke curling around it.

With a yell through gritted teeth, I blasted the diadem away and right into the awaiting mouth of the Room.

As the Horcrux sailed through the air and found it's mark against orange flames, the Room of Requirement suddenly vanished, showing only a stone wall, as if it had been waiting for that one sacrifice all along.

I released a sigh of relief and crawled to Draco, ignoring the busy trio discussing things as I helped him sit up against the wall, the white glow already fading from my hands.

"Are you—?" I swallowed harshly and coughed before I could ask my question.

"Easy," Draco rasped, rubbing my back soothingly as I retched on the floor. "Are you okay?" he asked when I was finally done.

I nodded faintly, still feeling lightheaded with the amount of oxygen I must have lost in the room.

"Are you okay?" It was my turn to ask him firmly, scanning his face for any injury: just a busted lip and brow, but nothing too severe. Soot was covered all over him. Probably all over me too.

He was still propped against the wall and breathing heavily, but he said, "I'm fine. Crabbe. . ."

"I'm sorry." And I actually meant it.

I took a breath. "You need to get out, Draco. Go somewhere where it's still safe."

"Margo—"

"Don't you understand?" I pleaded with him, feeling my panic arise with the sudden realization the noises of war going on outside was louder than ever. "If the Order sees you they will not hesitate to hurt you—or—or, what if you end up killed like Crabbe had, Draco? I can't have that happen."

"That's not fair," he said angrily. "I can't just sit on my arse while you're here risking your life."

"You can and you will."

His eyes held a glare, yet he still reached out to me as I stood up with an exasperated glare of my own. "If I see your arse in this castle I will kill you myself, Draco Malfoy."

He huffed and crossed his arms. Smiling slightly, I took one last look at his brooding face and swooped down to press a kiss on his lips before disappearing around the corner to reunite with the trio.

"It must have been Fiendfyre!" Hermione was saying when I reached them.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh, hello," Ron said with sarcasm, "said goodbye to Romeo, did you?"

I rolled my eyes and hid a smile. "Bugger off. Anyways—Hermione?"

"Fiendfyre—cursed fire—it's one of the substances that destroy Horcruxes, but I would never, ever have dared use it, it's so dangerous. How could Crabbe know how to—?"

"Must've learned from the Carrows,"
Harry said grimly.

"Shane he wasn't concentrating when they mentioned how to stop it, really," Ron said. "If he hadn't tried to kill us all, I'd be quite sorry he was dead."

"But don't you realize? This means, if we can just get the snake—"

She was cut off by a series of yells and shouts by the corridor. I looked ahead, right towards the commotion and my knees almost buckled; Death Eaters had got into Hogwarts.

Fred and Percy suddenly emerged into view, both duelling a masked and hooded Death Eater of their own.

The three of us ran towards them, dodging the jets of stray spells shooting in every direction, some I even shot back at the other Death Eaters.

"Hello, Minister!" Percy suddenly cried. "Did I mention I'm resigning?"

"You're joking, Perce!" Fred laughed as the Death Eater he was battling dropped unconscious on the ground. He looked at Percy with a blinding grin.

"You actually are joking, Perce. . .I don't think I've heard you joke since you were—"

Fred's voice cut off and time seemed to slow down.

Every sound around me suddenly stopped, only the sound of my own heavy breathing echoing solely in my ears. 

My hands acted on their own accord, as if the power surging inside me had a life of it's own; without my control.

Right before what I knew was to be an inevitable explosion, I thrusted them outwards and immediately felt the familiar tugging sensation grow stronger as the seconds ticked by.

There were no thoughts going on in my mind as I stayed standing upright, almost like I was robot. The only thing I vaguely felt was the thin shield of my magic in front of me that slowly started to crack as the pressure in my gut built up.

Then the scene unpaused and I was flown backwards on my back.

It took a while for me to get my ears working normally, the constant ringing clashing with my other senses. My limbs sagged against the floor like an incredible weight had been lifted off them.

Deep breaths deep breaths deep breaths

I knew I couldn't afford to use too much of my kinisis right now; especially now.

Then, like a tape being unpaused, I could hear everything around me again.

Hermione, Harry ans Ron were groaning around me, as well as the other students who had taken the impact of that explosion. The cries and screams, spells being shouted, everything.

And—

"No—no—no!" someone was shouting. "No! Fred! No!"

A burst of adrenaline shot in my veins. When I did manage to get up, I didn't hesitate to rush to where Percy was crying over a body.

No no no no no no no no

Fred's body.

I didn't have time to absorb everything around me; not Percy's and Ron's loud sobs, or how Fred still had that handsome grin on his face.

"No, no, no, no, no, no," I muttered repeatedly to myself.

Dropping down to my knees harshly beside Percy, I swallowed, "M—move aside."

"No—" he protested with a sob.

"Move aside!" I shouted hysterically before lightly shoving him away.

No no no no no no no

I didn't know what I was doing; maybe it was my shock, or my desperation as I placed my head on his chest, searching for that familiar sound of life — for the pound of a healthy heartbeat.

Please, I begged.

Seconds ticked by, and maybe minutes or hours or days, but everything in my gut was telling me not to give up until—

Then I heard it.

And I let out a disbelieved laugh. Before I knew it, tears sprung to my eyes and I couldn't stop my arms from wrapping around him.

"It worked!" I cried. "It worked. . ."

"Mar?" Ron asked heavily. "Margo, what are you talking about?"

"He's—he's—" I couldn't even finish my sentence before I was full-on sobbing. "He's alive! There's a—I swear— somehow I shielded him. . ."

"What?"

I turned to Percy, who paused mid-cry to gape at me with shock at the news. "You need to—" I started.

"Margo, what do you mean he's alive—"

"Percy, listen! You need to take him to Madam Pomfrey. I—I think he's unconscious right now but—he need's help, okay? Okay, Perce? Can you do that—?"

He and Ron exchanged skeptical looks.

"He is alive!" I screamed at them. "I heard it—just—find a healer, please!"

Percy snapped out of it and nodded slowly "Stay here—" he said before running off to where the Madam Pomfrey might be.

Instantly, I turned to Ron, the two of us still crying profusely. 

"Is he really—?"

"Yes," I laughed with tears. "Listen—" I took his arm and pulled him down to next to me as he laid a head on Fred's chest.

Ron's eyebrows were furrowed as he tried to listen with all he could, but I could see the hope in his eyes that slowly intensified as they watered with more tears. 

"Fred—" he said faintly and cried on his chest. I let out a mix of a laugh and a sob and joined Ron, clasping both sides of Fred's face as I kissed his forehead gently.

I may be crying profusely, but it wasn't with sadness; with joy because I had just saved a life.

Fred's life.

~

DEAR READERS,
you ask and you shall receive 😼 lol nah i had plans to keep fred alive from the very start cause yk fuck jkr for killing him for no reason 😹

you're welcome 🥰❤️

unfortunately my winter break has ended and i have school again tomorrow 🤮 and my exams start a week after which is horrible as fuck ,, so this might be one last chapter i get to post for a while :(  but i promise i'll try to find time to publish/write during my free time

wish me luck guys!!! pls 😹 i rlly need it <3

also happy new year my loves!!! may 2021 pleaseeeee (we are begging)) bring us way more opportunities and happiness than 2020 did ❤️ starting the year off with more draco and margo content and!!! keeping fred alive

Q: did u guys love the margo x draco moment? ;) also what can their ship name be?? ALSO!!! do you guys like the new cover??? i'm acc so proud of this one hehehe
A: there's marco ?? drago?? lmfao these are acc funny,, malovett? that's kinda okay? idk

S.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639K 22.1K 50
"๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ" ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ? ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜”๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
4.4M 152K 114
COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! โ ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. โž โ ๐ฐ๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง. ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ. โž - updates almos...
28.1K 894 11
ส™ แด แด แด‹ แด› แดก แด โ ...and that's a good lesson to learn in life. Let go. โž {Golden Era} {Harry Potter} {Averly Malfoy} {Year 5 - Order of The Phoenix} ...
592K 20.4K 87
[SEQUEL TO 'THE GOLDEN GIRL'] โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข "๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๏ฟฝ...