𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 | 𝐃.𝐌

بواسطة TaurusQuinn

"Get on your fucking knees and suck me off like a good little slut." [VERY INTENSE SMUT] All warnings in the... المزيد

Cast
Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter One: The Beginning
Chapter Two: Confusion
Chapter Three: Fucked
Chapter Four: Ferret Boy
Chapter Five: Party
Chapter Six: Hangover
Chapter Seven: Question
Chapter Eight: The Truth
Chapter Nine: Movie
Chapter Ten: Learn to Listen
Chapter Eleven: Mean
Chapter Twelve: Take a Breath
Chapter Thirteen: Time to Cry
Chapter Fourteen: The Heart Wants What It Wants
Chapter Fifteen: Snowball
Chapter Sixteen: Christmas
Chapter Seventeen: Symbol of Love
Chapter Eighteen: Half Sister
Chapter Nineteen: Fight For Your Right
Chapter Twenty-One: Hate
Chapter Twenty-Two: Without You
Chapter Twenty-Three: Katherine's Party
Chapter Twenty-Four: Katherine's Party pt.2
Chapter Twenty-Five: Mind Reader
Chapter Twenty-Six: Silence
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Payback
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Truth or Dare
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Dancing in the Moonlight
Chapter Thirty: Meeting and Cake
Chapter Thirty-One: The Fluorescent Lake
Chapter Thirty-Two: Words of Crabbe
Chapter Thirty-Three: Surprise
Chapter Thirty-Four: Sixth Year
Chapter Thirty-Five: Her
Chapter Thirty-Six: Moving On
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Pronia
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Calming Draught and Betrayal
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Confessions
Chapter Fourty: Victoria
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter Twenty: Dark Mark

26.9K 345 856
بواسطة TaurusQuinn

It's been two weeks since the incident and things have ran rather smoothly. Blaise stopped talking to us and it sucked because I liked him as a friend. It's mid January and our break is finally over. Draco's father sent him home for some urgent business.

I'm sitting in the Great Hall, talking with Hermione while reading the Daily Prophet. Apparently there's a Mass Breakout from Azkaban. I didn't know what it was but by the description of it, I can only infer that it is a prison. The Daily Prophet wrote that a man named Sirius Black, who had previously escaped from Azkaban, helped with the escape.

"Vold- You know, him? Do you think he's really back? I mean his followers. They did something horrible. " I tell Hermione, who looks up from the newspaper with a worried look.

"They're dark wizards. Death eaters. They're horrible people. Whatever it is they did, I'm sorry. But he who must not be named, he's far worse." She explained.

Death Eaters.

"I never new that things could be this horrible." I say softly. Hermione nods her head stiffly, she probably didn't like talking about the subject.

I continue reading the newspaper. "It says here that Sirius Black is cousins with someone who escaped. Someone named Bellatrix Lestrange." I read off of the parchment. A shy gryffindor boy flickers his eyes up to mine. He looks scared, but also looks as if he's about to be sick. I mean who wouldn't be?

A mass murderer on the loose along with ten other death eaters?

He had a right to be.

The shy boy breaks our eye contact by getting up from the table and running away. I feel bad for him. I pick a grape off of the plate infront of me and eat it. I tend to stress eat a lot. Ron and Harry sit beside us with worried faces. "Did you read the Daily Prophet?" Ron asked us.

I think it was sort of an obvious answer.

I slowly nodded at his words. Of course I heard. Everyone in the entire Wizarding World has. "Dumbledore warned Fudge this could happen. He's going to get us all killed cause he can't face the truth." Hermione said angrily.

I didn't like what we were talking about. It reminded me of my father.

I look over to see two Hogwarts ghosts talking to each other with panic in their eyes. "I'll see you guys later." I exclaim, getting up from the table. I had enough to talk about dark wizards and death eaters for today.

I waved my goodbyes before leaving the Great Hall. I walk down the hall, making my way to the Slytherin common room.

I mutter the password and walk inside.

I see Pansy and Victoria sitting on the common room couch talking. A copy of the Daily Prophet both in their hands. They exchanged worried looks, they didn't like this either.

When they hear me come in they both wipe the tears off of their cheeks before they turn their heads to face me.

"You guys read it too, huh?" I ask, sitting down in the chair beside them.

Victoria starts to cry quietly and Pansy looks over to me awkwardly. "Everyone has. Some people still don't believe that he's back but we knew since Diggory got killed." Pansy explains. Diggory? I remember Harry mentioning someone named Cedric Diggory in the beginning of the year.

"I know people have mentioned that he died. Who was he?" I ask softly.

Victoria quickly wipes her tears away and looks at Pansy. "I can't talk about this." She muttered softly. Victoria was definitely hiding something. Pansy nodded at her and looked back to me. "We need to distract ourselves. I say we skip class today and go to Hogsmeade." She told me calmly.

They were acting weird.

Still, I needed a bit of a distraction.

"I'm in. It's just if I have any questions, can you please answer them? I'm still new at this whole being a witch thing." I nervously laugh. I didn't find it funny I just wanted to find some way to lighten the mood.

We finally all make it to Hogsmeade. Victoria answered my question about what happens when they ask you to join. Apparently if you don't accept the offer, you die. Pansy had brought this annoying little bag that was very noisy and got in the way of our talk, I have no idea why.

We go into a store that sold nothing but candles. We looked around for a little while but there was nothing useful. Pansy sat down her bag to look at some apple scented candles that were stacked behind the counter.

We had the whole store to ourselves.

"Oh shit!" Pansy yelled as she accidentally knocked off an expensive candle.

"Wingardium Leviosa!" Victoria muttered behind me. She waved her wand and the glass candle levitated back to its original position. "You break it, you buy it."

Pansy and I laughed at her strictness. "There's no one to buy it from anyways." Pansy exclaimed.

Maybe this was a way we could distract ourselves.

We continue looking around the store. I find a really nice smelling candle, fresh cut pine and candy canes.  It smelt like Christmas at home.

Home.

For me and my mother, Christmas was the only time of year that we sort of got along. It was just me and her, we didn't have any other family. She was an only child, like me and her parents disowned her after marrying my father. Speaking of my father, every year we hung up his stocking as if he was still there with us.

I talked to the moon.

It felt like that was my way of talking to him.

"Pansy I swear if you get one more apple scented candle, I will destroy all of them." Victoria says in annoyance. I turn back to them and laugh. I see a hint of blonde from the corner of my eye. I look towards the window but it was just a man with similar hair to Draco's. The man was with a woman. The lady's hair was half blonde and half black.

And they were coming this way.

"We need to go. Some sketchy looking people are walking towards the store." I mutter.

Pansy gets down from the shelf and Victoria walks over to us. "Are you serious? I thought this place was abandoned." Victoria sighed. "What?" Pansy and I asked in unison. We were both in shock.

"Yeah, I heard that this abandoned candle store has some of the best scents. They were made in the 1920's and have lasted since then." Victoria explains. Her eyes shine bright as she speaks. "That's not important now, we need to leave. Victoria is there another way out?" I ask urgently pulling them both behind the counter.

"Of course, come on." She whispered, running to the back of the store.

Me and Pansy both follow her quietly to the back of the store. We all run out of the store out of breath. "Wait I think I forgot my bag." Pansy whispered. She had a nervous look on her face as she started to walk towards the door.

"Don't-"

"I'll go, Pansy. You and Victoria will meet me at the three broomsticks and if not there then back at our dorm." I exclaim softly.

They leave in a hurry as I turn back to the door.

I was terrified of who was inside.

I didn't know who those people were but they were scary.

I slowly open the door and walk in. I try my best to hide in the back of the store when I start to hear their voices.

"He needs to get the mark now, Cissy." The man demands. He's talking about someone getting the dark mark. My body starts to shake in fear once I finally realize what was going on. This man was a death eater, and this Cissy woman probably is too.

"Draco is just a boy. He's fifteen. Please, Lucius. He can't become a death eater." Cissy protests softly.

Draco?

No they couldn't be talking about him.

"He's not just a boy. I will show the dark lord that Draco is strong. He will get the mark. And that is final." He snaps.

Draco couldn't be a death eater.

I couldn't live with myself if he was. He didn't deserve that. He deserves a happy life. He deserves to feel happy and free. Free from this dark world.

I had to become a death eater.

I slowly make my way towards the front of the store and I see them both standing there talking. The woman's face looking worried for her poor son. Meanwhile, the man's face was harsh and strict as if there was no choice but to obey him.

"Excuse me?" I mutter softly. Their heads both quickly turn to face me. It's obvious I had walked into a bad situation. "Who might you be?" The man asks rudely.

"I'm Moon Torres. I'm Draco's girlfriend. I accidentally heard your conversation and I don't want him to get the mark. I love him and he doesn't deserve that. I'll take the mark. I just want him to be happy." I explain.

I didn't want the mark. I didn't want to be a death eater, but I had to do it for him.

The man's face hardens into a disgusted look. "Torres you say? Well I suspect you take after your father." He says blankly, hardly showing any expression other than disgust.

"You knew my father?" I ask softly.

"Moon was it? My name is Narcissa. Look dear, you are only fifteen. You have many more years ahead of you. Please don't do this to yourself. I don't want Draco to get the mark either but if it has to be done, then he must. Don't do this for my son or your father." Narcissa explained sweetly.

She was a very kind woman.

"I'm not doing this for my father. I'm doing this so Draco wouldn't go through any of this pain. Please Mr. Malfoy whatever it is you need to do, do it." I demand. I hold out my arm but it's hard to stay like that as my body continues to shake. I was scared.

"Very well then. Come with me. Narcissa, make sure Draco is distracted." Lucius tells her strictly. He grabbed my hand harshly and we teleported to a dark mansion type building. I felt sick as if I was about to throw up.

"That was apparition." He spat, dragging me into one of the rooms.

When he opens the door, I see a pale man at the end of the table along with many people sat beside him. "Lucius who is our guest?" The pale bald man asks in his soft spoken voice.

I can only assume this is Voldemort.

"Moon Torres. She requested to be a death eater." Lucius spat, throwing me down onto the ground in-front of Voldemort. I groan in pain as I struggle to help myself up. "You want the mark dear girl?" Voldemort asks.

He acted like he was being sweet, but I knew he was horrible.

I nodded stiffly at his words. I had tears in my eyes, I truly was scared and there was no turning back now. I was already here. If I refused, I would be killed.

The pale man smiled at my response, showing his yellow teeth. He pulled out his wand and looked down at my left arm. "Give me your arm." He demanded, less nicely this time.

I pulled my sleeve up and showed him my arm.

He dug his wand into my skin. "Morsmorde." He muttered. I felt a sharp pain in my arm, as if thousands of needles were stabbing me. I cry out in pain, tears coming from my eyes from how much it was hurting me.

My arm felt almost numb.

He then pulled away his wand. My arm feeling sore after receiving the mark. I quickly pulled down my sleeve and wiped my tears.

I was a monster.

No. I was something worse.

Now, I was a death eater.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

973K 9.7K 37
he kissed her like his life depended on it. and it did. draco wondered if she knew- wondered if she'd still choose him. *currently in serious revis...
140K 2.4K 18
"You'll be my little slut, potter.." - / The idea on chapter 1 is from "that's escalated quick drarry" by kara reynolds credit to them also go suppo...
1.1M 22.7K 75
"Get on your fucking knees Iris." ---------- "You... don't ... know ... what ... it's ... like." He breathed between each stroke, "being ... inside...
341 6 26
A Draco Malfoy love story, smut included. The story where she gets completely and utterly consumed with him to the point she would do anything for th...