Victorious Imagines

Od -BisexualinDisguise

I really don't know what compelled me to make this. Includes: - beck - Andre - Robbie - jade - tori - cat... Viac

Hugging
Kissing
Photo they'd post of you (plus size reader)
Dates
Presents
Hand holding
Babies
Jealous
Who they admit their crush to
Cliche Tropes
What they call you
Their Lockscreen
What you call them
Your lockscreen
Jade Imagine // steamboat suzy
Riskay photos you/they post (Mature)
Matching Tattoos
Someone else has a crush on you
First impressions of you
how they apologize
First I Love You
Detention (only the girls)
Double Date
Jealous (Jade Imagine)
Time Out (Beck x reader)
Mornings Together (boys only)
Interviews (girls only)
Bad Days
They're Grumpy (girls only)
Facetime Calls (girls + beck)
All + Male Reader
As Memes
Random Instagram Posts (neutral reader)
Random Instagram Posts pt 2 (black fem!reader)
Flowers

You Treat Their Child As Your Own

7.1K 119 26
Od -BisexualinDisguise

Andre

Andre has twin girls two years before you two meet in a college GE class. You date for six months before you meet them and it's a year before you're left alone with them. Andre is very protective over his girls but you love them the moment you meet them and you start spoiling them immediately. When you move in two years into the relationship, the girls are already head over heels for you and vice versa.

"I want y/n to tuck me in!" Nina would say one night, crossing her arms over her chest and not allowing her father into her room. Jamie stands bedside her sister and does the same.

"Me too!" She says. You give Andre a completely starstruck expression, but his face just goes soft and he gestures at the room. You get their girls into their beds and tuck their blankets into their sides before setting yourself down in the chair between the beds. They each pick a book and you read them both in a soft tone. When you're done, they both look up at you and smile tired, soft smiles.

"We love you," they say. You're almost brought to tears as you kiss their foreheads.

"I love you both so much," you say, trying not to let your voice crack.

Robbie

"Y/n," Bella slurs your name a bit because she can't fully say it yet.

"Bella," you mimic, gently combing conditioner through her hair. She looks up at you with her big brown eyes and you feel a soft smile creeping up on your face.

"Berries!" She yells excitedly, splashing a bit of the water.

"Berries? It's bath time, silly girl. You can't eat berries in the bathtub. Well, kitchen sink technically, but my point still stands," you say.

"Bathtub," Bella repeats with a giggle. You hear the front door open then close and you can hear robbie kicking his shoes off. "Daddy!" Bella squeals happily when she sees him.

"Bella!" Robbie mimics her excitement.

"Okay, let's get a towel before you try to jump out," you laugh as you pick her pick and wrap her in the towel you had sitting on the counter.

"Did my girls have a good day?" Robbie asked, helping you clean up the bath mess.

"My little buddy and I had the best day, huh Bella?"

Cat

Cat was pregnant when you met her and you had a two year old baby boy on your own hip so it was a match made in Heaven. You were just friends all throughout her pregnancy and you stayed friends for about six months after she had Nico, then you took the chance and kissed her. Your son took to Nico like a little brother, so it made the transition a lot smoother when you finally decided to move in together.

"Benny, look at Nick's hair," you chuckle. Benny laughs and touches the spikes you made on Nicos head with shampoo.

"Do it to my hair too, mommy!" Benny laughs. You oblige, wetting Benny's hair and combing it up into spikes.

"There you go, look, you're twins," you say.

"Look what mommy did, Nico!" Benny laughed.

"Good job, mommy," Nico smiled innocently. You're too in awe to correct him, so you just smile softly.

"Yeah, good job, mommy," you look up with a startled flinch, but relax when cat walks into the bathroom. She sits down on the toilet seat and grabs one of the toy boats in the tub.

"Look Benny, wanna race boats?"

"Yeah!"

Beck

You meet Beck sometime in April and you start dating a week later. You spend the next six months getting to know each other and going on dates until the seven month mark when a woman shows up with a baby only a week old, saying she though she could do it but it's too hard and she needs to focus on her blossoming acting career. Beck sufficiently looses his mind when she disappears and leaves him with a newborn. Despite only dating for six months, you immerse yourself in helping him figure out parenthood, and you fall in love with both of them along the way.

"When it rains, there's these really cool things called puddles, and you and I are going to jump in as many puddles as we can before daddy catches us," you say, holding Mason's attention with the enthusiasm on your face. The nine month old smiles as you slip a raincoat over his thermal. It's warm outside so you're not worried about him getting sick as you take his hand and lead him off the porch. You jump in the first puddle before him and he giggles madly when it splashes. He follows your lead and jumps into the puddle, stomping his little feet and laughing hysterically.

"Good job!" You praised as his little rain boots make big splashes.

"What's going on out here?" You gasp dramatically and pick Mason up, tucking him into your side.

"Oh no, we've been caught. Run!" Mason throws his head back with laughter as beck chases you around the backyard, growling playfully and calling your names.

Trina

"How you doin, buddy?" You ask as you set your coffee down in front of you on the table, sitting across from Alina.

"It's delicious!" The six year old smiled wide. "Where's mommy?" She asked.

"Mommy had to work early this morning so it's just me and you. I was thinking we have our breakfast then maybe go to the park and get some ice cream on the way home. What do you think?" You asked, sipping at your coffee.

"Perfect. Hey, y/n," Alina calls your name and you look up from your cup.

"What's up, munchkin?" You asked.

"You and my mommy are going to get married, right?" She asked.

"Yes, we are," you smile briefly down at the ring on your finger.

"Does that mean I can call you mommy?"

"Well, you don't have to if you don't want to," you say softly.

"What if I do want to? I want you to be my mommy," she said. You feel a soft, awed smile creep up on your lips that you can't stop.

"Well, that's something I have to talk to your mom about but I want to me your mommy too," you tell her.

"Good," with that, she tucks happily into her breakfast.

Jade

"What are we eating?" You asked with a soft, still sleepy smile as you walk into the kitchen.

"Mama Jade made pancakes!" Braiden, your oldest boy said through a mouthful.

"Don't talk with the mouth full," you chuckle, tossing a napkin at him. Jade smiled from the stove, leaning away from her cooking pancake to press a kiss to your lips.

"Good morning," she whispered with a content smile.

"Good morning," you repeat.

"Mom?" Georgie calls from the table.

"Yes?" You pour yourself a cup of coffee.

"I have a family tree project due this Friday," she said. Braiden laughs and you shoot him a playful, warning look. Braiden, being ten and the oldest, understands the complicated lines of your family. Braiden is the product of you and your previous boyfriend before Jade. Luca, at eight years old, is the product of jades sister and a one night stand. You took Luca in at only a year old when his mom overdosed. She went to rehab for a while and even took him back for two months, but she relapsed, so you and Jade got full legal custody by the time he turned two. Georgie, is the result of a surrogate you and jade decided upon before you took Luca in. So you were pregnant with Georgie before Luca turned two.

"Don't worry Georgie, our family tree isn't that complicated," you waved it off. Jade snorted so you pinched her side.

"No, our family tree is very special and we wouldn't have it any other way," jade smiled, wrapping her arms around your waist. You smile at Georgie when she smiles at you with her wide brown eyes and slightly gaped front teeth.

Tori

You and tori had an on and off relationship all throughout high school and during two months of being off, she gets pregnant. You get back together two weeks before she finds out she's pregnant and you stand by her.

"Me and you need to grab the good cereal before your mom finds us and tries to buy something healthy instead of delicious," you whisper down at Vivian, making her smile. "What do you think? Lucky charms? Pops?"

"Too much sugar," a voice behind you makes you jump.

"We've been caught Viv, abort mission," you whisper dramatically.

"What's going on here?" Tori smiled down at Vivian, who was relaxing in the cart.

"We were taking about the completely healthy cereal we were going to pick out," you smile innocently.

"Mhm, I bet," tori chuckled, tickling Vivian belly before pressing a kiss to your lips.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

146K 3.8K 34
❝𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞.❞ ──── in which they are different yet the same. © 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗...
66.3K 914 26
░░ ↲ ۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪ 🍩 # 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒇𝒇 𝒋𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔 ! # 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅 ! ⚀ ❛ 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗳 𝗷𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝗉 𝗄𝗂𝗄𝗂...
38.8K 520 13
It was only supposed to be a game of seven minutes in heaven OR The one where Jade and Tori make out a lot All titles come from songs that may or may...
38.8K 859 28
Beck and Jade from Victorious behind the scenes! Including some Bade oneshots! *EPISODES ARE LIKELY NOT IN ORDER* I don't own the characters or Vict...