Hostage | Vᛕooᛕ

Neko_ssi

Jeon jungkook who lives a simple and subtle life. Still, deep inside he wished well for someone... still... ... Еще

Hostage
ᗰEᗰOᖇIEᔕ
ᖴᗩᑎᑕIᖴᑌᒪ
ᑌTOᑭIᗩᑎ
ᖇᑌE
IᑎTᖇIGᑌE
ᒪᗩᗰEᑎT
E᙭ᑕᑌᒪT
ᑕOᑎᐯIᑕᗩᒪ
ᗩᗰOᑌᖇ
ᗪOTIᑎG
ᔕᑎOG
ᗩᖇᗪEᑎT
ᑕᒪIEᑎTEᒪE
ᑕOᐯETOᑌᔕ
OᑎEIᖇOᔕ
OᔕTEᑎᔕIᗷᒪE
ᗩGITᗩTIOᑎ
ᑕOGᑎIᘔE
E᙭TᖇIᑕᗩTE
ᘔEᗩᒪ
ᑭᒪᗩᑕᗩTIᑎG
TIᗪIᑎGᔕ
ᗩᐯOᗯEᗪ
ᗪIᐯᑌᒪGE
ᑎOᑎᑭᒪᑌᔕ
ᗪOᖇKᔕ
ᖇEᗩᗯᗩKEᑎEᗪ
EᑭIᒪOGᑌE
Bonus -
New story: Completed
Other stories to try

ᗩᗷᑎEGᗩTE

1.9K 113 21
Neko_ssi

"Why did you choose me out of all the people? I know you said it was because of um..m-my face which I know was just an excuse but why you thought of me because I thought you won't even remember me-"

"Babe calm down...breathe in and breathe out okay" Taehyung patted Jungkook's head, making the latter halt cause he realised he was rambling and lolling his head away letting out a pout.

"Tae, I'm already calm, Now you answer my question."

They were sleeping in Taehyung's bedroom when Jungkook stirred awake and accidentally the blonde woke up when he sensed the younger getting up from the bed to drink water and decided to join the latter and they were drinking black tea sitting in the chair at midnight.

Cause why not...

Jungkook took a small sip of his tea and glanced at him "I had heard you saying to Hobi that I used to annoy you?" His tilted his head and took a sip.

"Hm, yeah it's true" Taehyung smile and look at Jungkook.

Jungkook straightened his head and furrowed his eyebrows. "Pardon?"

Taehyung laughed. "Of Course you really used to annoy me..cause you always somehow crept in my mind."

Jungkook was silent and waited for Taehyung to explain.

"Jungkook..."

Fod which the ravenette let out a low hum.

"You know," Taehyung leaned his back and got comfortable,"you had already invaded my mind a long ago...I always used to feel kinda guilty just not atleast telling you to stop having a crush on me or something. But I realised you never confessed so...I thought maybe it was just a phase.." darting his eyes at Jungkook's bouncing feets, "But ofcourse the look on you face" he softly smiled at the memories "didn't really looked like it was something negligible...?"

Jungkook bit his lips at the words, and here he had thought he didn't matter in the elder's eyes. "You are really really embarrassing me like god.." he looked away, biting back a smile.

Taehyung chuckle noticed the shy stance falling on the younger one. "So.. when I came back to Korea, my first thought was.. do you ever still like me?" Grinning to see a little shake in his eyes, and kept the tea cup on the table. "I know it was quite silly, But I just felt that at that moment..well, who would have thought" he ended with a little teasing, strictly eyeing Jungkook's side profile before their eyes met.

Soon taking a breath, the ravenette stood up while Taehyung's gaze followed the latter and dilated in amusement once he shifted in front of him and sat on his thighs.

Jungkook closed his eyes, not believing himself he just rolled on with his urges, and gulped as the blonde's hand wrapped itself around his stomach.

Even being suprised, Taehyung smiled coyly and pulled the elder close, making him completely fall on him and get comfortable on his lap.

Jungkook heavily blushed at the contact, more when Taehyung's silently breath behind his nape.

"Then..?" He whispered while opening his eyes, internally appreciating this moment.

The blonde leaned his head on Jungkook's back and mumbled. "I was pretty shocked when you still had the same reaction when I called you at the hospital."

Jungkook intertwined his hands with Taehyung's as he heard him speak.

"I was doubting as it was that case or you were just was genuinely suprised to see me. So when I asked you...you just said that it was because of an emergency.."

Both the male giggled, and the younger unhesitantly spoke.

"If I knew you meant it like that, I would have just jumped on your lap saying its me, Jeon Jungkook and I'm still not over you" the ravenette's eyes glistened as he let out a laugh in tiny, which soon remained as a smile. "Gosh...if only life was that easier." His fingers fiddling with the elder's, who rubbed on his hands comfortingly

"Right," he exhaled, "Lets go to sleep now," noticing his eyes were turning droopy before eyeing the wall clock. "It's quite late now we gotta wake up early tomorrow.."

Jungkook leaned back on Taehyung. "Why?"

"Our chief has called us to his house." Taehyung played with Jungkook's palm while he responded.

"Oh, then I have to be alone?" Jungkook uttered.

"No, I have already conversed with Jimin, cheif asked me to bring you tommorrow. Maybe about the case he will ask"

Jungkook hummed and asked. "Are you working like a secret agent or something?" With utmost curiosity.

The blonde chuckled, "Something like that I guess..." intentionally letting his words hang.

Jungkook blinked, noticing the mischievous glint from Taehyung. "oh if so.. then you can't tell me right?" Slightly tilting his head.

The elder gave a nod, too serious to be serious. "yeah..right." and lastly while watching Jungkook empty his tea cup, he spoke. "Do you want me to carry you to?"

Jungkook turned his head to see Taehyung and smirked. "Do you want me to carry you ... like last time?" He bashed his eyelids.

Taehyung embarrassingly smiled. "Thanks for the suggestions, but I said first..." and without waiting for Jungkook's reply, he snaked his hands under the younger's arms, while another slipped under his thighs and scooped him in his embrace.

Jungkook held back a gasp, instead wrapped his hands around the blonde's neck, and gave a smile.

"Jungkookie.."

"Uh Huh?"

"Holding you like this I remember that i had a question.." Taehyung continued when Jungkook urged him to speak with a nod. "why didn't you like-attacked me when I carried you outside the car? Like it was obvious that you were conscious..." Taehyung at Jungkook with a smirk. "Cause your face was all red and you were constantly fluttering your eyelashes''

Jungkook hides his face in Taehyung's crook while muttering in tiny, "I was-uh...shooked?"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow and nodded. "Hmm, makes sense.."

The blonde carried Jungkook to his bedroom and placed him on the bed carefully as if he is a fragile vase.

Jungkook refused to retract his hands from Taehyung's neck which caused him to fall on top of the younger one as he leaned on the bed.

"I kinda...like this position. '' Jungkook chuckled, eyeing the latter possessing surprised eyes.

"Yeah?" Taehyung whispered, soon relaxing and resting his hands on the sides of Jungkook's head.

"Mhm.." and Jungkook further snaked his hands to make the blonde lean closer. "I don't..think I will last enough without you..."

Taehyung touched his forehead with his own. "Don't worry, I'll be there for you." He smiled affectionately.

"Erm-thanks but, Tae.." Jungkook said shyly for which Taehyung hummed.

"I..uh meant it like the other way.."
Jungkook mumbled, squinting his eyes which matched with his shy stance.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook.
"I want my shy Jungkook back"

Hearing that Jungkook's lips form in a pout. "You mean you don't love unshy me?"

Taehyung softly laughs, "unshy? Is that even a word kookie?"

Jungkook shook his head and muttered "Now it is..." furrowing his brows.

Taehyung chuckled and pecked Jungkook's nose "Alright my genius dictionary...and no, I like your every form, you're too adorable. Bu lets sleep now..right?"

He rolled back from Jungkook and settled in his side of the bed.

Jungkook blinked and spoke out his mind, "wait we-are not doing it?" In a disappointed tone.

Taehyung was laying slightly higher than Jungkook so he pulled the ravenette up to his level and back hugged him comfortably.

"We need to wake up tomorrow, and you gotta take a rest, don't wanna stress you out, bun.."

Jungkook smiled at his considering words, but still decided to utter, "I got it..you don't want to," pretending to be sad. He heavily controlled a surprise squeak when Taehyung's arms snaked up to his chest.

"Did you hear me say that?" He whispered, smiling sneakily as felt Jungkook's body heaving up and down against his hold, loving how the younger felt under his arm.

Jungkook shifted a little closer to Taehyung, wanting to be as closer as he could be. "What..you said to hobi, it was just an acting right?"

The blonde quickly catch the soft tone of his voice. Taehyung snuggled in Jungkook's crook "Kookie.. I love you..I really do" he smiled.

"You trust me?"

Taehyung smiled, "I do"

Jungkook hummed, "What if I say you wont be stressing me out?"

"Koo look at me..turn this way."

Jungkook did as he was told he turned at him but he looked quite upset.

"I trust you and I love you also. I just don't want to rush ou-"

Jungkook blinked, hiding a smile. "you think we are rushing?"

Taehyung's eyebrow knotted up, "no I-i didn't mean it like that way."

"Then how did you mean?" He asked, wrapping his hands on the elders neck, his fingers tangling around the locks.

"uh, i just don't know what to say" The blonde mumbled and Jungkook dramatically gasped.

"You have std? Like aids?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes when he caught Jungkook's smile glinting at the mischievous stance. "Kook, you really think teasing me would be good?"

Jungkook groaned, intentionally leaning forward to speak against Taehyung's lips, "maybe I don't want it good?"

Taehyung glanced down at his smirking lips, and deadpanned, "I miss my old Jungkookie" and his eyes turned perplexed when Jungkook nodded but untangling his arms off from Taehyung and shifted away to get up and was about to place his legs on the cold floor, when the blonde finally spoke out.

"Wh-where are you going again?"

Jungkook sighed and looked back at Taehyung. "You said you miss the old Jungkook better then I'm the new version-so bye?"

Taehyung widened his eyes and hugged him by his waist, "Don't go, I'm sorry.." he pleaded, shifting his face near and clutching Jungkook's stomach, unaware the younger was about to burst out laughing cause unintentionally Taehyung was tickling him, he's a lot sensitive, okay?

But Jungkook gazed at him, and felt himself turning soft at that and still begrudgingly mumbled "Why do I think I'm the top here?"

"We never discussed that you will bottom kook..." Taehyung raised his head and innocently mumbled.

"Really?"

"But now as we are on that topic so yeah you will" and sent a wink at the ravenette

Jungkook smacked lightly og Taehyung's arm. "I hate you.." he pouted and Taehyung chuckled, pulling him back on the bed and hoisting himself with his elbow.

"You do?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Uh no.." Jungkook bit his lips when Taehyung leaned closer to his face.

"Great thanks.. cause I do.."

"What?"

"I love you..."

Jungkook blushed and turned his face away on instinct.

"And there goes my shy Jungkook.." Taehyung gave a loud breath, while dropping on his back.

"So you don't like me when I'm bold huh?" Came Jungkook's unbothered question, though Taehyung would like to say otherwise.

"I do like that...too much that's why I told you not to be" Taehyung said, a little bashed when he mused how daringly Jungkook had warmed Jung Hoseok back in the first day of the visit.

"Why?"

"Cause that's hot.." he chuckled embarrassingly but Jungkook tilted his head.

"So you have a...cold kink?"

Making Taehyung squint his nose. "Koo, you just can't attach the kink with a word and it will be a kink.."

Jungkook innocently looked at Taehyung. "Isn't that how it works?" He tilted his head. "Or is there any rule book to name kinks huh? Which i don't know"

"God, are we seriously talking about kinks now?" Taehyung said, never thought he would ever have this conversation with Jungkook whom he always labelled as innocent.

"Says the one who shamelessly disclose on having a rope bondage kink.." Jungkook huffed, slightly flustered cause Taehyung's hold on him fastened at the mention,

"Well, I had to carry an act.." Taehyung smiled, holding Jungkook by his waist. "Did it work though?" As he flickered Jungkook's chin who shyed his eyes away.

"You were right, I think we should sleep.." Jungkook mumbled and embraced Taehyung who wholeheartedly laughed.

"And I thought we were talking about kinks now.." but either hugged back and felt Jungkook relaxing on his hold. It's absolutely beautiful to know how much he adores the younger, likes to be so close to him, and how he is held by his muscled arms gently.
"Kookie.." he snuggled in his comfort and called him out when he felt the latter wasn't responding. "Baby, what's on your mind?"

"I'm sorry I just think myself as a fool." Jungkook looked up at him. "It's the second time I got rejected."

"Bro-baby, I mean no, I just kinda postponed it..?" Taehyung cupped his jaw and pressed a kiss on fluffed cheeks but jungkook frowned deeper as a thought passed him and reverted his eyes away.

"You must be thinking I'm so desperate, nah?" His voice was soft but his heart hammered agasint chest constantly to hear a pretty giggle as along with a ruffle on his raven hairs.

"Of course not, to be honest it's pretty cute and I understand because you really love me.." Taehyung said softly, and smiled when gave a mere nod.

Honestly even the younger doesn't know why he was acting up, maybe his wants surfacing up, cause the way Taehyung looks at him and touches sents him spark all the way to his bone.

"It's really late now, '' Jungkook mumbled. "We need to sleep..?" And fluttered his eyelids as Taehyung kissed him on his lips.

"Sure," he hummed and once again Jungkook called out in the dark as he laid on his back.

"Tae."

And the said male hummed again,

"We really have time right?" Jungkook covered his eyes with his elbow.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows "yeah why you say?"

"I dunno..just wondered?"

Taehyung sighed. "Why are we talking like these..?"

Jungkook pulled back his hands down and looked at Tae.. for a few moments.

"Mm you are right. We are reall-ugh We really both need to stop worrying right?" Jungkook pulled Taehyung back and snuggled on his chest. "I love you and you love me, that's all. I don't care about anything and will never.."

Taehyung was surprised to see Jungkook's mood swings and smiled. "Yup it's like that.. Exactly like that" and rubbed his back.
"Sweet night?"

Jungkook nodded "you too... baby" he chuckled cutely

Taehyung's eyes crinkled and they both closed their eyes and soon drifted to their dreamland.

[NEXT MORNING]

The blonde walked into his room from the washroom after having a bath, sauntering towards the bed as Jungkook was still sleeping on it, who seemed pretty restless.

"Baby..what happened?" He didn't waste any time but to settle himself beside the younger male and asked in a worried tone as he noticed that Jungkook was partially drenched in sweat which was much evident to him to realise that the latter must not have been sleeping well.

"Kookie, are you fine?" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "Wake up kook" and soon picked up that maybe the ravenette is having a nightmare as his heart rate was really fast.

Jungkook was mumbling something through his barely parted lips and fists clenched as he was breathing heavily.

Taehyung shakes him by his arms. "Jungkook it's fine.. I'm here, wake up kook.." he urgently brushed the sweat in his forehead and from Jungkook's neck.

As expected Jungkook was now breathing steadily as Taehyung leaned forward and embraced him under his arms,

At the sudden warmth and sense of security, Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and fluttered because of the sunshine but calmed down when he felt the blonde's body was so close to him. "T-tae.." he croaked out through his dry throat.

Taehyung eyed him once he heard the voice. "You had a nightmare?"

Jungkook blinked twice to clear out the leftover sleep out of his gaze.  "Oh-eh yes." Soon a frown settled in which surely caught the elders attention. 

"Wanna share..?" The blonde gently asked him while his hands softly caressed the ravenette's cheeks and pulled away to sit up crossing his legs. Jungkook slowly nodded at his question, and was helped by Taehyung when he wanted to sit up straight.

Jungkook meekly shifted his eyes from the white comfy blanket, which he was covered in, to the elder, urging him to speak.  "it was.." he continued. "About Jin hyung and..you."

Taehyung stayed silent and wholly listened to
Jungkook as he spoke out his dream. "Some people, maybe those guards were kinda following me and-well it didn't quite make sense why but, at that moment I knew" he furrowed his eyebrows as he tried to remember his dream. "And Jin hyung was there..but instead help me..?" Which sounded more like a question to himself.

Jungkook merely tilted his head, "And you...I didn't find you and so I started to panic and I woke up in...your embrace." His lips jutted together when he heard Taehyung's voice which sounded too perfect to be a reality.

"You were sweating..and mumbling something."

Jungkook blinked furiously, "huh? oh..I guess.." and looked down on his fingertips when he felt Taehyung's hands resting on his covered thigh.

"You must have been really stressed from last night, that's why maybe," Taehyung reasoned, and comfortingly rubbed his skin, sending sparks through Jungkook spine,

"Well, I think so" Jungkook looked up at him with slightly squinted eyes, "but..on a side note..I feel a lot okay-" he pressed his lips before continuing. "Better than ever" and closed his eyes as Taehyung slowly curled his lips and ruffled his bed hair adoringly.

It really means a lot for the blonde to hear Jungkook say this stuff, from the bottom of his heart now all he wanted was to be a listener to the younger, just as the latter-or everybody needs.

"So, will you be fine going to the chief or you need some time?"

Jungkook gently shook his head. "Uh huh I'll be fine" he finally let out a smile at the blonde being so thoughtful towards him.

Taehyung mirrored him too, "Alright, now wash your face and come downstairs I'll prepare breakfast.."

He nods his head. "yeah sure." And shrugs the comforter away from his body.

"Then, I'll be going downstairs. " Taehyung mumbled and was about to get down from the bed but stopped as he heard the younger speaking.

"Hyunggie, are we going right now?"

Taehyung nodded once again, "Yeah, after having breakfast," and after Jungkook responded the blonde stood up and walked outside the room.

'Why do I feel that he is masking something..?' Jungkook looked straight at the door but shrugged his thoughts since he didn't want to be the reason for getting late.

After having breakfast, both of them drove to Taehyung's chief's house.

Jungkook was opening his seatbelt when he realized something. "What is your chief's name, Hyung? Is he also Korean?" Turning his head towards the said male.

Taehyung turned off his car's engine and replied while unbuckling his own seatbelt. "Yeah, he is Korean but why do you ask?"

Jungkook shrugged and asked. "Just generally..So when did you really come back to Korea? Like is it okay for me to ask?"

Taehyung chuckled because Jungkook was being so civil with him, "It's almost have been seven months.."

Jungkook's pupils dilated, "oh.. so you-like came here just for this mission?" Pondering on the stuff that if Taehyung never been on this mission he wouldn't even have came to Korea.

Taehyung swiftly nodded and Jungkook furrowed his eyes in an instant when a thought passed his mind. "And-you mean..after this you will go back to the States?" His voice started sounding hesitant.

Taehyung was about to nod but stopped and looking at Jungkook he relaxed a smile."Not anymore...I'll try to take a position in Korea only," his face softened when noticed how Jungkook's face relaxed at his words.

"and you don't have a dad there?"

Taehyung chuckled at how cute he sounded. "no..Jungkook my dad has lived there since the start and actually that's why I shifted. But soon they are also gonna move out here."

Jungkook retracted his hands on the car door, "oh..so that was true- Goodness I'm damn confused now."

Taehyung smiled, "come here I wanna kiss you.."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who puckered his lips at him, "I also like when my Taehyunngie gets shy." His eyebrows merely scrunched up.

Taehyung bashfully shook his head. "Okay sorry I will never tease you again. Now come." He leaned in closer to Jungkook, who smiled.

"Alright.."

And pecked Taehyung's lips, before pulling right away.

Making the blonde blink twice, "Whoa hold up.. I said a kiss.."

Jungkook pulled out his tongue playfully and turned away to open the car door.

Taehyung sighed and with a swift pull of his on Jungkook's arm, he attached their lips together for which the ravenette let out a surprised gasp. "T-tae"

Taehyung held him by his neck and kissed him impatiently while Jungkook soon didn't hold back as he was a little impatient too. He easily lets Taehyung to enter his tongue inside, which made the elder smirk internally since had a plan on his mind..he smiled in between the kiss before he touched Jungkook's palate with his tongue softly and the said male yanked back because it tickled.

He pulled away and put his hand over his mouth. "What the heck was that?" His voice muffled and cheeks squished with his own palms.

Taehyung winked,  "A trick baby..so you better  don't make me wait..beside I always wanted to do this with my partner.." he chuckled to himself embarrassingly.

And it hit Jungkook for a thousand times. 'I'm his partner..' And he bet his face had turned crimson at the affections

"Don't you think you interrupted the kiss?" Taehyung raised his brows a little.

"And because of whom?" Jungkook crossed his hands being offended.

Taehyung simpered a smile. "Okay I'm sorry I won't do that again."

Jungkook shook his head "Who said not to do it again huh?" He smirked.

Taehyung blinked. Right he almost forgot about Jungkook's duality..

Suddenly Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer by pulling him by his fingers on Taehyung's sweater's collar.

"Woah.."

Jungkook bit his bottom lips looking at Taehyung's bruised lips, "Tae.." he whispered in the air which made Taehyung flutter his eyelids, his gaze sharply fixed at the younger who was staring at his lips, making him lick his own lips in anticipation.

Jungkook drifted his gaze back to Taehyung's dark brown eyes with an intentionally slow pace,  and locked his eyes with the blonde's and gently moved his face towards his ears to mumble seductively, "You are too hot for me to handle, Daddy..." his own stomach spirally at the words, but the sudden urge was just so hard to resist when Taehyung was just oh so close to him,

While the elder barely stops retracting his eyes to turn wide at the younger's choice of words, hearing his voice and especially the nickname.

"Koo.." it would be was no lie that was supposedly a major turn on for Taehyung,

Jungkook bit his lips while he pulled his face away to watch the dazed expression on the elder back and smiled in victory  "Um, guess we are getting late..." saying this he quickly unlocked the door and got down with a hefty grin.

Leaving a flabbergasted Taehyung, body stiff before he realised what game the younger played.

"Yah!Jungkook-ah!" He huffed and his lips twitched in amusement.

He sighed looking at the front. "Aish this kid.." but he bit his lips to hide a smile, guess he really underestimated this innocent looking bunny.

"Lets see…" he hums, "one alone can't play this game, doll" he wonders before getting out of his car as well.

■■■■■■♡■■■■■■

[Edited till now]

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

682K 23.3K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
43.7K 1.3K 17
cute & short story Jeon Jungkook is a high school student with exemplary grades, from good family and a wonderful charater that makes people love hi...
647K 21K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...
58.4K 2.7K 23
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...