Good Girl Gone Bad (PUBLISHED)

By beeyotch

(For Hire: A Damn Good Kisser Book 2) Meet the new Dana Kathryn Ferrer. A little bit older and wiser, and a l... More

Beginning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Special Chapter No. 1
Special Chapter No. 2
Special Chapter No. 3

EPILOGUE

625K 9.9K 10.8K
By beeyotch

Epilogue

Dana's Point of View

"Cyriel, it's a girl.." i said to him with a smile on my face.

After carrying her for nine months, after enduring all those morning sickness, after the excruciating hours of labor, and after going through all the prejudices thrown at me by the society for being pregnant at an early age, she's finally here.. 

"Can i look at her?" he asked.

"Of course," i said and gave him a look at our baby.

"She's an angel," he said with adoration in his eyes. He adores her.

"Of course, she is," i said and caressed her small face carefully. She really is god sent.. All the efforts i exerted just to have her? It is all worth it. Indeed it is true that the very moment you see your baby, all the pain you went through to have her will mean nothing. 

"What will you name her?" he asked.

I gave him a smile and said, "Alys, Alys Zyril Perez."

He gave me a smile in return, "thank you, Dana," he said.

I raised a brow, "for what?"

"For naming her after me.. I mean, after all that i did, i would totally understand if you will follow her after your name."

I smiled again. At this moment, i don't want to remember what happened months ago. I am happy and i intend to stay that way. 

"You are her father, Cyriel. Nothing would change that fact.."

"Pero--"

I cut him, "you just need to be a good father to her, Cyriel. And i assure you, everything would be fine."

He nodded in approval, "sure we will, Dana. Go now and rest, you've been through hell," he commented.

I couldn't agree more. The labor was a torture! I don't think i would be pregnant for the next five years.

"Hell is the right term, Cy," i said then yawned.

"Go to sleep now," he commanded.

I tucked myself inside the comforter Andy brought for me, "yeah, i think i would. How about you? Tulog ka na, you've been waiting for like hours."

"That's the least i could do," he said with that sad look on his face.

"Hey, don't be sad, Cy. I totally understand your situation.."

"But still--"

"No buts, no still. She needs you and i'm fine by myself here. Andy's with me. Don't sweat," i said.

He sighed, "yeah, of course. Andy's there. Say hi to him for me. Sige, good night, Dana."

I yawned again, "good morning, Cyriel."

And with that, i dozed off.

**

Ynna's Point of View

"Who were you talking to?" i said while still lying on my death bed. The medicine the doctor gave me is kicking in my system, and so i feel weak and limp.

He sat on the side of my bed, "Dana. She just gave birth."

I smiled, "just when i thought she would die while giving birth," i sarcastically said.

Cyriel didn't comment on what i said. I would take it as if he's used to me speaking that way about Dana. It's just how it is, we will never be friends.

"So, is it a bouncing baby boy or an adorable baby girl?"

He smiled, probably thinking about his baby, "the latter. She's really cute."

I held his hand and pressed it, "bet she is, she's your daughter afterall."

"I want to hold her and sing her lullabies," he said with that longing in his eyes.

Weeks after Dana made her decision, Cyriel flew with me here in Canada. Most of my relatives are here so i have decided to live my remaining days here. And the best doctors for my illness are here. My parents are still hoping to prolong my life, rather my agony.

"Then go home," i said.

He shook his head, "i didn't mean it that way. I'll stay here with you."

"You've done enough, Cyriel. I took you from Dana and made her hate you yet you are still here with me," i said. 

I confessed to him months ago about what i did about the pictures. It's my doing, i wouldn't deny that. But i am not sorry for what i did, i got him because of that afterall. But i am sorry for Cyriel.. That look on his face when he told me that he would go with me? I don't think i could ever forget that.. The pain and agony were so evident and he was on the brink of crying..

He shrugged, "what could i do? You're all i have."

I shook my head, "you still have your family, and your daughter. You will be fine, Cy."

He gave me a weak smile, "my parents hate me."

"They don't.. they're just disappointed. You can tell them you marry me out of pity. I wouldn't hold it against you. And have yourself examined. You're HIV free, Cy. Nothing happened between the two of us, we both know that," i said.

"Sana nga ganun lang kadali yun. They hated me even more nung malaman nila yung kay Dana. God knows how much i want to marry her.. but she just won't let me," he said, and right then and there, i saw again that pain in his eyes. He's still hurting..

I muster all the strength i have and enveloped him inside my arms, "and you know that she will be happy. That's what you want, right? Her happiness. Andy would provide her all the happiness she needs."

"Kaya ko din naman yun eh.."

I smiled, "i know. You can make her happy but that's not the question anymore, Cyriel. The question is who she wants to make her happy. And she made up her mind. She wants Andy to make her happy."

"You're right, and now i'm stucked with you, i guess," he said with a hint of smile on his face.

I shook my head, "you're still a love sick puppy when it comes to Dana, Cy. You haven't changed a bit."

He showed me that smile that captivated my heart the very first time i saw it, "i would forever love her. Alam mo yan."

I nodded, "i know, and i know that you love me as well. Not the same as how much you love her, but nevertheless, you still love me. I could cope up with that."

He lied down beside me, "i still want to see my baby. I saw her through skype and that made me want to go back to the Philippines even more."

I tried to sit, "i said you can go back if you want."

He shook his head, "i promised i'll be with you until whenever. Hindi ko man natupad yung pangako ko kay Dana na papasayahin ko siya, tutuparin ko na lang yung pangako ko na hindi kita iiwan," then he gave me a heartwarming smile.

I sighed. How could i die in peace if i know that when i die, Cyriel would be alone?

I gave him the folder that i've been hiding for days.

"Ano 'to?" he asked.

"See it for yourself."

He opened the envelope and scanned its contents, "who are these girls? Members of your hate list?" He said and showed me the biodata of the most sought after women in the Philippines.

"Ha-ha. Very funny, Cyriel," i said and scattered the pictures and biodata of the girls, "some of them are my friends, and rest assured they came from well known clan. Philippine's finest."

Cyriel laughed, a thing that he don't do very often. That's why most people thinks he is cold, but when in reality, he is one of the most selfless person i know, "what are you now, a pimp?"

I smiled, "you could think that way. But really, dear husband, how could i die in peace when i know that you will be alone?"

He gave out a heavy sigh, "hindi ka pa patay, Ynna. Ano ba yang pinagsasasabi mo?"

"But i would die soon, husband. Isipin mo na lang na huling habilin ko 'to. These girls? Date them. If it happens that you like some of them, then go for another date. This is my way of saying sorry for ruining your supposed to be happy ending with Dana, Cyriel."

He hugged me and played with what's left with my hair, "baliw ka talaga. Are you sure i would date these girls? Baka magselos ka," he joked, "kay Dana pa lang, sobra ka nang magselos. Pano pa sa mga 'to? It's quite a list."

He, then, scanned the names of the girls. 

1. Vanessa Joy Martin

2. Mae Kristelle Cuajunco

3. Rochelle Jenna Solis

4. Eunice Insauriga

5. Dana Dalayap

6.  Raven Alipio

7.  Jenica Oberos Rebanal

8. Yacinth ivy hutchison

9. Kyla Nicole L. Mangulabnan

10. Tricia Deodores

11. Guia Fatima

12. Ayu Kanmuri

13. Charm Crisostomo

14. Shane Louise Soriano

15. Krisshia Lacson Pingol

16. Faye Andrea Javier

17. Dyrelle Adao

18. Sheanne Agosto

19. Cha Ochoa

20. Janua

"I would probably get jealous, but i'll endure," then i hugged him tighter and let myself get intoxicated with his personal musk.

He placed the envelope aside and looked into my eyes, "you are really something, Ynna Isabel Henares. You make me hate and like you at the same time."

I smiled, "i'm one of a kind, Cyriel Edrian Perez. Sino'ng nagsabi na laging talunan ang kontrabida? Look at me, i got you."

"But you will never hear me say i love you," he said.

I nodded, "and that's the price i need to pay. But at least i know that you love me, i'm good with that."

**

Sara's Point of View

"Babe naman! Nanganak na daw si Dana! We should rush to the hospital!" sigaw ko. Si Dave naman kasi, kung anu ano pa yung ginagawa. Nandito kasi kami sa restaurant. Date date lang since hindi na kami nagkikita these past few days. Busy din kasi siya sa pagttrain sa company nila habang nagpapakamatay naman ako sa accountancy!

May inaayos siya sa gilid nung table habang naghihintay na ako sa pinto. Nasa gilid kasi kami para kita yung view ng city lights.

"Wait lang, babe," sabi niya.

"Ano ba kasi yang ginagawa mo, Dave Albert Cruz?? Nako, siguraduhin mong may katuturan yan ha! Dahil jan hindi ko pa nakikita yung inaanak ko!!" sabi ko nang pasigaw na. Kasi naman 'tong si Dana, sinend-an pa ako ng picture ni Alys, ayan tuloy, lalo akong na excite! Sabi kasi nung doctor niya, bukas pa manganganak ang besty ko pero ayan, ngayon pa nanganak! Ayan tuloy, wala kami dun. Kawawa naman si Andy dun, mamatay matay siguro sa kaba yun.

Habang may inaayos pa siya na kung anu ano dun, tinawagan ko muna si Dana.

"Besty!"

("I'm finally a mother!") sabi niya. Ang lakas ng energy ni Dana, akala mo hindi nanganak eh.

"I know, i know. Gusto ko nang pumunta jan. Si Dave kasi, kung anu- ano ang---"

-Say it's true, there's nothing like me and you. Not alone, tell me you feel it, too. And i would runaway, i would runaway. I would runaway, i would runaway with you..-

"Babe!" sabi niya.

Halos mabitawan ko na yung phone ko sa nakita ko.

Naglakad siya palapit sa akin habang may kagat kagat na rose? Hindi ko mapigilang mangiti sa ginawa niya. Si babe talaga!

"Care for a dance?" tanong niya habang nakayuko at nakalakad ang kamay.

"May choice pa ba ako?" sabi ko tapos kinuha ko yung kamay niya.

-Cause i have fallen in love with you, no never have i'm gonna stop falling in love with you. Close the door, lay down upon the floor. And by candlelight, make love to me through the night. Cause i have runaway, i have runaway. I have runaway, runaway. I have runaway with you-

"Ano bang pakulo 'to?" sabi ko sa kanya, "hindi naman natin monthsary di ba?"

Umiling siya tapos ngumiti ng nakakaloko.

"Nako, Dave Cruz ha! Wag mo kong daanin sa ngiti mo," sabi ko. Kasi naman eh, alam niya namang lalo akong naiinlove pag nakangiti siya eh. Akalain mo yun? Posible pa pala na mas mahulog ako sa kanya? Akala ko mahal na mahal ko na siya, pero pwede pa pala na mas mahalin ko siya.

Hinalikan niya ako ng mabilis lang, "ang ingay mo talaga. Sayaw muna tayo, babe. Mamaya mo na ilabas yang mga sasabihin mo."

Dahil natuwa talaga ako sa ginawa niya, nagsayaw lang kami. Nag effort pa talaga si Dave, may orchestra pa siyang kinuha! Kaya pala kanina pa siya hindi mapakali eh!

"Ano nga kasi yung meron?" tanong ko habang naririnig ko pa din yung tunog ng Runaway habang tinutugtog ng violin. Grabe, ang tagal na din pala? Halos magdadalawang taon na kami ni Dave. Parang kahapon lang nung pinasundo niya ako sa limo at sinabing mahal niya ako. Parang kahapon lang nung sobrang nag away kami nung hinalikan siya ni Dana. Parang kahapon lang nung halos hatakin niya na ako para ipakilala sa buong angkan nila. At parang kahapon lang nung ipagtulakan niya yung sarili niya sa bahay namin para kilalanin yung pamilya ko. Ang dami na pala naming pinagdaanan.

-Cause i have fallen in love with you, no never have i'm gonna stop falling in love with you. 

Itinaas niya yung kamay niya tapos tumigil yung pagtugtog. Tapos--

"Don't tell me magppropose ka??" sabi ko pagkatapos niyang lumuhod.

Nangiti siya, "grabe naman, babe. Hindi ba pwedeng magpanggap ka na hindi ka makapagsalita sa sobrang pagka gulat?"

Nangiti na lang ako. Dave Cruz, what have you done to me and what did i do to have a guy like you?

"Okay, okay. Kunwari surprised ako," sabi ko tapos nilagay yung dalawa kong kamay sa bibig ko at tinignan siya na parang maiiyak, "w-what are you doing?"

Natawa siya lalo, "kaya mahal na mahal kita eh, kayang kaya mong sakyan yung mga trip ko," sabi niya sabay naglabas ng velvet na box at binuksan sa harap ko habang nakaluhod siya, "alam mo, balak ko sanang ilagay 'to sa kanin nung main course natin kaya lang sabi ni Dana, baka daw malulon mo yun," sabi niya habang natatawa.

"So, alam ni Dana 'to??"

Tumango siya, "yup, babe. Actually, alam na nilang lahat. Ikaw ang huling makakaalam," sabi niya, "so, as i was saying, i would just do it the traditional way by dropping down on one knee. Ayoko yatang mawalan ng future wife dahil lang nabilaukan ka sa engagement ring."

Hindi ko na mapigilan. Naiiyak na ako. Why do you love me so much, Dave Cruz?

Nginitian niya ako habang nakaluhod at sinabi yung mga salita na hindi ko akalain na sasabihin niya, "will you give me the honor of being your husband?"

Dati, akala ko magiging isa lang ako sa mga naging girlfriend ni Dave. Sino ba naman ako? Si Sara Gomez, isang normal na babae na nangangarap maging accountant balang araw. Hindi ako mayaman, hindi din naman sobrang ganda. Eh si Dave? Ang yaman yaman niya, ang gwapo gwapo pa. Alam ko naman na mahal ako ni Dave, pero hindi ako dumating sa punto na inisip ko na ako yung babae na pakakasalan niya. Sabi ko nga, hindi naman kami ganun kayaman. Alam ko naman na ang gustong pakasalan ng pamilya ni Dave, yung kagaya nila, yung kasing yaman nila. Kaya nga medyo na insecure ako kay Nof noon kasi bukod sa ex siya ni Dave, mayaman siya tapos ang ganda niya. Pero sa nangyayari ngayon? Na gguilty ako kasi hindi ako nagtiwala sa pagmamahal ni Dave sa akin..

"Babe? Sasagot ba ng oo o sasagot ng oo?" sabi niya.

Pinunasan ko yung luha ko. Naiiyak ako eh.. Eto pala yung tinatawag nila na tears of joy..

"Sigurado ka ba jan?"

"Babe naman.. Nakaluhod na nga ako eh, mukha pa bang hindi ako seryoso?" sabi niya.

Umupo ako para magkapantay kami tapos hinalikan ko siya, "oo naman, sino ba ako para tanggihan ang isang Dave Albert Cruz?"

Hinalikan niya din ako tapos niyakap, "mahal na mahal talaga kita, Sara Fatima Gomez. I love you!" sabi niya tapos niyakap ako.

"I love you more, Dave. More than you'll ever know," sabi ko at niyakap ko din siya.

**

Dana's Point of View

"Beb."

"Hmmm?" i mumbled. I still feel awfully tired and exhausted.

"Nandito si baby Alys," and with that, i automatically opened my eyes, "joke lang."

Hinampas ko si Andy, "i was sleeping, beb. I'm darn too tired."

He sat on the edge of my bed, "sorry na, beb. Ang tagal mo kasing matulog eh."

I rolled my eyes, "try to labor for fifteen hours, Andy, and tell me how it would feel."

He enclosed my hands inside his and kissed my forehead, "sorry na, beb. Kanina ko pa kasi gustong sabihin 'to eh," he said then played with my hands.

"Ano ba yun?"

"Will you marry me?"

I rolled my eyes again, "this topic again, Andy?"

"Eh kasi naman eh, pang fifteen times ko na yatang tinatanong sa'yo yan pero lagi mong sinasabi na next time na natin pag usapan eh.."

I held his face, "because i don't want to get married looking like an inflated beachball."

He kissed me, "wag mo ngang tawaging beachball si Alys."

I kissed him back, "fine, i don't want to walk down the aisle looking like a whale with swollen feet and nose. It's scary, Andy."

He kissed me again, this time, longer.

"I told you, you are the most beautiful pregnant woman i know."

I smirked, "because i am the only pregnant woman you know."

He chuckled, "tama ka. But Dana, pregnant or not, you will always be the prettiest person for me."

I pinched his nose, "flaterry will get you nowhere, Andy."

Nilabas niya yung velvet box, "please, please, please marry me, Dana?"

I can't help but smile. How could i say no with Andy looking so cute in front of me?

"Give me one good reason why i should marry you."

He looked right through my eyes, "because i want you barefoot and pregnant in my kitchen.. this time, with my baby."

"So, gusto mo akong pakasalan para sa honeymoon? Perv!"

He kissed me again, "your personal perv, beb."

"Fine, whatever. When do you want to get married?"

He looked bewildered with what i just said, "s-so, papakasalan mo nga ako??"

"Of course, Andy. Sino pa ba ang papakasalan ko bukod sa'yo?"

He jumped in triumph kaya nagulat si Dra. Vanessa Joy Martin, my attending doctor, na nagh hourly check up, "narinig mo yun, dr. Martin? Pumapayag na siyang maging asawa ko!!"

Nangiti na lang si dra., "congratulations."

"Sige, dra. Check up niyo muna si misis. Tatawagan ko lang sila mom pati sila mother-in-law para sabihin."

I was still smiling kahit na nakalabas na si Andy.

"You're lucky, Ms. Ferrer. It's not everyday that you meet a guy who's willing to marry someone with a child," she said while checking my blood pressure.

"That i am, dra. Martin."

She then handed me a paper, "that's for the live birth certificate. Have you decided about the name?"

I nodded, "yup. We'll name her Alys Zyril Perez."

She nodded, "nice name. So, you'll still give her her dad's last name," she commented. Dra. Vanessa Joy Martin is Cyriel's auntie. Cyriel insisted that she'll be my ob since he won't be around. He went to Canada with Ynna weeks after that fateful day that i chose Andy over him..

I smiled, "he's still the father, after all."

"That's nice of you, Ms. Ferrer," she said then i handled her the form, "so, will i be invited to the wedding?"

"Of course. After months, perhaps. I need to regain my old figure before walking down the aisle," i said with a smile on my face. It really makes me happy just by thinking that soon, i would settle down and be a good wife to Andy.

**

-Eight months after-

Nof's Point of View

"Ang tagal naman ni DK!" i said. Kanina pa kaya kami naghihintay dito sa St. Augustine.

Kim rolled her eyes at me, "duh, of course she's taking her time. Palibasa hindi ka pa nakakasal kaya ka ganyan."

I rolled my eyes back at her, "whatever, Kim. Wag niyang idahilan na bride siya kaya may karapatan siyang paghintayin tayo."

I looked at my wrist watch. She's 3 minutes late! Nakakainis! Kung sana nandito si Glorie at Andrei liit, eh di sana natuwa pa ako. Hindi kasi sila makakapunta since may trabaho si Glorie, working mom eh. Okay lang yun, babalik pa naman yata si Andy at Dana sa Miami eh, isa yata sa honeymoon destination nila. 

"Hmp! Bahala ka na nga jan. Daig mo pa si Andy kung mainis. Feeling groom?"

Iniwan niya na ako tapos pumasok. Ewan ko ba kung sino ang pupuntahan niya. Si Bryle ba o si Clarence o yung doctor na nakilala niya sa Canada. Buhay flirt na naman kasi si Kim, pabayaan.

Habang naghihintay sa bride na si DK Ferrer, i went to the garden and lit a cigarette. I smoke, bakit ba? Tss. Kahit naipasa na yang sin tax bill, the hell i care? Mayaman ako, kahit gawin pa nilang one thousand per stick, i won't budge.

Just as i was about to puff, a random guy sat next to me, "do you have?"

I nodded and find a stick inside my purse and gave him.

"How are you related to the soon to be married couple?" he asked.

"Close friend," i nonchalantly said. Hindi ko naman kasi siya kilala kaya bakit ko lalagyan ng feelings yung boses ko?

"Won't you ask how am i related to them?" tanong niya. Ang usi naman na lalaki, sayang gwapo pa naman.

I shook my head, "i don't pry. And sorry to blow your ego but i don't care."

He chuckled, "nice line, Miss. You really got me interested."

"As if i care."

And then i continued my smoking session. Nasan na ba kasi si DK? Kung sino sino tuloy ang nakakusap ko dito!

I felt him stood up then he went in front of me and kneeled.

"See you around, Miss," he said and then walked away pagkatapos niyang dikitan ng sticky note yung noo ko.

I read the note and it says:

Leif Andrew Guzman

09160987654

Call me.

**

Dana's Point of View

As i was walking down, a hot liquid poured down my face. I can't believe i am finally getting married.

-When we turn out the lights. The two of us alone together. Something's just not right. But girl you know that. I would never ever let another's touch. Come between the two of us. 'Cause no one else will ever take your place-

"My little princess," my dad said, "you're getting married.."

I let out a small laugh, "dad naman. I would get married but i won't be gone. We'll stay in Alabang, just few minutes drive from our house."

Andy bought a house for the three of us. Since hindi pa tapos yung dream house namin, dun muna kami titira sa Alabang. Our real house would be in Batangas, away from the stressful life in the city. Gusto kong lumaki si Alys sa magandang environment eh.

"Of course we would be there often. Your mom is so fond of Alys!" dad commented as we were walking. This aisle seemed to be extending as we continued.

-No one else comes close to you. No one makes me feel the way you do. You're so special girl to me. And you'll always be eternally. Every time I hold you near. You always say the words I love to hear. Girl with just a touch, you can do so much. No one else comes close-

"Everybody likes Alys, she's so pretty like her mom," i said. Cyriel went home few months ago and didn't go back to Canada. I don't know what happened to him and Ynna. 

"That i won't argue," dad said. And when we finally reached the end of our walk, he handed my hand to Andy and said, "take care of my baby daughter, Andy. I put my whole trust on you."

Andy smiled, "i would take care and treasure her forever, dad."

Andy talaga, dad na ang tawag niya kay dad bago pa kami ikasal. It's fine with my parents since they really like Andy.

We went in front of the priest and started the ceremony.

-And when I wake up to. The touch of your head on my shoulder. You're a dream come true, yeah. Oh girl you know I'll always treasure. Every kiss and every day. I love you girl in every way. And I always will 'cause in my eyes-

"Handa ka na bang maging asawa ko?" i asked.

He gave me a naughty smile, "you bet."

The ceremony started smoothly and everything was going as planned. And when it's the time to exchange vows..

"I, Andrei Louie Guzman, promise to love Dana Kathryn Ferrer until my dying days. I promise to take care of her and cherish her with all my heart. I promise to stay handsome so that she will not look at any other guy. I promise to work hard to give her the life she deserves.I promise to be a good father to our daughter. I promise to go to the gym three times a week to maintain my abs so i could seduce her to have many babies. I promise to be patient when she's being crazy. And i promise to be the reason why she smiles and the reason she will look forward to live the next day."

I smiled at his vows.

-No one else comes close to you. No one makes me feel the way you do. You're so special girl to me. And you'll always be eternally baby. Every time I hold you near. You always say the words I love to hear. Girl with just a touch, you can do so much. Oh baby baby-

"I, Dana Kathryn Ferrer soon to be Guzman, promise to love Andrei Louie Guzman until the last breath that i will take. I promise to give him all of my heart without holding back. I promise to be the good wife he deserves. I promise that i will not give any handsome guy a second glance for my husband will be the only apple of my eyes. I promise not to reach your credit limit. I promise to control my craziness for as long as i can. And i promise that i would make you happy and i will always be by your side, come heaven, come hell."

And with that, the priest said, "you may now kiss the bride."

He kissed me with love and passion and i kissed him back with the same intensity and ardor that i am feeling.

After that, he looked me in the eye and said, "i love you, Mrs. Guzman. Handa ka na ba sa honeymoon natin?"

I smiled, "always ready for you, Mr. Guzman."

And we walked outside the church with contented look on our face.

-No one else comes close...damn I love you-

He is Andrei Louie Guzman, my good kisser, my best friend, my husband, and my happy ending.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6M 438K 63
In the fairy tale, only an act of true love's kiss can melt a frozen heart, a kiss from a prince with his everlasting love. But what happened to my p...
22.5K 1.1K 18
(Epistolary ⌖ GA: The Game) All Belle Santiago wanted was to have a normal college life. Iyong walang mga matang nakabantay, hindi engrande o espesy...
64.9M 1.3M 73
Imogen Harrison has been dating campus heartthrob Parker Yapchengco. But no one knows about it. Bagaman pumayag si Imogen na ilihim nila ni Parker an...
910K 98.9K 33
A trap that I never thought I'd ask an escape... Cover is not mine. Credits to the rightful owner.