Finding Nemo/Finding Dory Hum...

By MalloryMynatt

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS SO PLEASE DONT ASK Basically shorts written about the characters from Finding Nemo/ Find... More

Before you read
(Not A Short) Shipped Characters Moments in FN/FD
Winter Wonderland (idk what to call this XD)
Drowning Distress (ugh such a bad title ;-;)
Fathers Day (CW: Domestic @bus3)
((NOT A SHORT)) The Character's Sexualitys
((NOT A SHORT)) The Character's Flaws and/or Disorders
The Date
⚡️Nightmares & Cuddles♥️
Thank You
((NOT A SHORT)) Home Visualization
Stay Who You Are
((NOT A SHORT)) Home Visualization 2
Mothers Day (Old Short From 2017)
((NOT A SHORT)) Home Visualization 3
Aquarium Field Trip
((NOT A SHORT)) UPDARE PART 2
((NOT A SHORT)) The Characters' Birthdays
The Lab (Tank) Gang
Tension and Forgiveness (idk what to call this garbage)
🎄🎁Christmas Special 2018🎁🎄
Amnesia
Exciting News
Gileach Valentines Day Short
Peach's Brother (TW: Attempted Suicide)
Greif
Double Birthdays
No one's gonna take you away from me (TW: ATTEMPTED SUICIDE)
Regret
🍁Thanksgiving Proposal🍁
Late Night Baking (Christmas Short 2019 1/5)
Power Outage (Christmas Short 2019 2/5)
Gift Hunting (Christmas Short 2019 3/5)
Hank's Past (Christmas Short 2019 4/5)
The Party (Christmas Short 2019 5/5)
((NOT A SHORT)) Christmas 2020 Special Announcement/Synopsis
Past Lovers (Christmas 2020 Special Part 1/5)
Past Lovers (Christmas 2020 Special Part 2/5)
Past Lovers (Christmas 2020 Special Part 3/5)
Past Lovers (Christmas 2020 Special Part 4/5)

Past Lovers (Christmas 2020 Special Part 5/5)

140 1 0
By MalloryMynatt

Note: Blanca and Skully are NOT an OCs. They are characters that were gonna originally be in old plot concepts for the sequel of Finding Nemo, but those storylines were scrapped so I thought I'd put them here because they were really interesting to me.

Here's the script for that old storyline where Blanca would've been featured: http://www.raindance.co.uk/site/picture/upload/image/general/movies/finding_nemo_2.pdf

Here's the deleted scenes that Skully would've appeared in: https://youtu.be/pxCw_-XCz3Y

Actual OCs featured: Madeline, Maya, Mason, Bluebell (Mentioned: Peter)

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

The night of the party had finally arrived, and everyone was having fun giving gifts and singing Christmas songs together. Though there were still two people missing, and they were Blanca and Skully. Marlin texted Blanca asking where she was. "Marlin, I'm pretty sure she'll get here on time." Dory reassured him. "Still, it's been almost half an hour, I wonder where she-" They then heard a knock at the door. "I got it!" Dory excitedly ran up to the door. She opened it and it was a woman she didn't recognize. "Oh! Hi, I'm Dory." She greeted herself like she always would to strangers. "Hello. I-Is this Marlin Brooks' home?" Marlin stood next to Dory to greet the lady. "Yep. It is." She gasped. "Marlin!" "Blanca!" They then hugged each other. Dory glanced them, more jealousy forming. "So, y-you're Blanca?" Dory asked. "Oh right." Marlin introduced the two to each other. "Dory, this is my old friend Blanca. Blanca, this is my wife Dory." "You're married?" Asked Blanca. "Mhm. We've been married for I believe a year now." Dory confirmed. "Congratulations, you too." Marlin gave Blanca a smile. "Thanks."

He then let her inside the house as they caught up with each other, leaving Dory by the door. Meanwhile, Peach was waiting for Skully to arrive. "Where the hell is he?" She groaned in frustration. "He probably got caught up with something. He'll be here soon." Said Gill. "Still, it's not like him to be late." She then recognizes someone in the crowd of people walking around. "Wait, there he is. Skully!" Skully turns to Peach's direction and hugged her. "Hey, Peachypie. How's it going?" Gill froze, hearing what Skully had called her. "P-Peachypie?" "Oh, Skully. This is my husband Gill. Gill, Skully." "Nice to finally meet you, Gill." The two shook hands. "And I you, Skully." He replied, trying to hide the boiling rage he had in him at that moment. "Did you find Peter yet?" Asked Peach. "Nope." "Surprised you didn't, he's already here. I'll take you to him." She turned to Gill. "You coming?" "No thanks, you two go ahead." "Oh.. Alright. I'll catch up with you." Her and Skully then went off to find Peter. Gill sighed 'What kind of a nickname is Peachypie? Are you kidding me!?' He thought. As he was about to walk away, he bumps into someone. "Oh, sorry." "That's alright.. uh, Phil?" Gill looked down and realized he had bumped into Dory, looking like she's about to cry. "Dory?" "Yeah.., that's my name.." She replied as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "What's up? Why aren't you with Marlin?" Gill asked. "I.. I don't know." The two were silent for a moment. "Wanna go outside?" "O-Okay." They grabbed their coats and stood outside by the driveway. Gill took out a cigarette and lit it.

"So, is there something up?" "No. Why would you ask?" Dory replied, forgetting why she was sad before. "Because you looked really upset about something." She finally remembered and went back to being sad. "It's nothing." "It clearly look like it was if you were about to cry."  Dory sighed, knowing Gill had a point and that she couldn't lie to him any longer. "You know Marlin's old friend that he invited here? Bianca I think was her name?" "You mean Blanca? Yeah, he introduced her to me earlier." He replied. " Why?" "Don't laugh, but..." Dory hesitated to say it. "But..?" Gill pressed on, making her finally spit it out. "I'm jealous of her!" Gill didn't say anything for a moment, which worried Dory. "There I said it.. Gill..?" He couldn't hold in anymore and burst out laughing. "Hey! Why are you laughing?" Dory asked angrily. "You said you wouldn't laugh!" "I-I know. I'm sorry." Gill said in between chuckles. He finally stopped, tossing his cigarette into the snow. "I was laughing because that's exactly what I'm going through right now." Dory was surprised to hear something like that come from Gill. "Really? I didn't think YOU of all people would get jealous." "Well, I can be clingy toward Peach sometimes, I'll admit that. That's just cause I want to protect her, ya know? I assume you feel the same way with Marlin?" Dory nods. "So, Peach invited someone she knew from school too?" "Mhm." The two turned toward one of the house's windows and he pointed to Skully so Dory could identify him. "It's him. That's Skully." "Oh yeah! I've seen him around." "Yeah, they used to date in high school. Apparently he calls Peach 'Peachypie.'" Dory giggled. "Peachypie?" "That's what I thought." Said Gill. "Who calls someone a nickname like that?" "I mean, it's sorta cute." She commented. "Okay now that's just adding salt to the wound." "Sorry." "You know you two shouldn't have to feel jealous." The two heard someone say behind them.

They turned around and found Crush. "Brush!" Dory exclaimed. "You overheard our conversation?" Gill questioned. "Yep. And you dudes shouldn't have to feel so distant between Skully and Blanca." replied Crush. "For one thing, they're with you guys now and you already know that. So you guys are just overthinking all this for no reason. I get you two care for your partners, but ya sometimes gotta step back and not be so clingy." Gill and Dory nodded. "Plus I've talked to both Blanca and Skully, they're both really nice people. I think you should get to know them and make the effort to get along with them. And what perfect time to do so than this party, right?" "Yeah, I think you're right Rush." "Crush, little blue." He corrected Dory. "Right." "I agree with with you, Crush." Said Gill. "We shouldn't have been so worried over nothing." "Exactly. Well, I'm gonna head back inside. Hope you guys sort things out with Blanca and Skully." Crush then enters the house. Gill suddenly remembers something. "Hey, Dory." "What?" She asked. "We haven't performed our song yet." Dory gasped, remembering their deal they made the other day. "Oh yeah! Come on! Let's get back inside so we can perform the song!" She grabbed Gill's arm and was about to pull him inside before he stopped her. "Wait, give me a second. I have to grab my guitar from the car." Gill explained. "Right, sorry. I'll meet you, inside then!" She then rushed inside the house and met up with Marlin. She found him watching Blanca sing a Christmas song in front of the crowd. "Dory. There you are, love. Where were you?" Asked Marlin. "I was around, chatting with people." She replied. "What about you?" "Blanca gained the courage to perform a song for everyone. And once she's done, you and Gill are up next." He explained. "That's good." The two then watched Blanca sing. "She has a beautiful voice." Dory comments. "Yeah, but I can think of one other person who tops her voice." She blushed, playfully punching Marlin's shoulder as they continued to listen to Blanca sing.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

Earlier:

Marlin, his siblings, Nemo, Bluebell and Blanca were watching people sing Christmas songs for everyone. "Marlin, you didn't tell me this party had karaoke." "It does. All thanks to Madeline. Thanks for letting us use your equipment by the way, sis." "No problem." Replied Madeline. "Hey, Blanca. You should go up there and sing." Nemo suggested. "Actually yeah, you should. It'd be fun." Mason added. "She doesn't have to go up there." Bluebell argued. "Yeah, Bluebell has a point. If you don't want to go up there Blanca, you don't have to." Maya reassured. "I don't think I should. I'm not comfortable singing in front of others." Said Blanca. "Why not?" Asked Marlin. "I've heard you sing before with Coral and you were pretty good." "But that was different." She insisted. "We only sung in front of a few friends. And I had Coral with me." "Just pretend she's up there singing with you." Said Mason. "You sure that'll work?" Blanca nervously asked. "Yeah and if not, just think that you're only performing for us." Marlin replied. She took a deep breath before nodding. "Alright, I-I'll try." "That's the spirit." Madeline encouraged as she lead Blanca to where everyone was singing. "You'll do great!" Marlin called out to her. "So, what song you want?" Asked Madeline as she prepared to play the music. Blanca whispered the song's title in her ear. Madeline nods and says "Whenever you're ready." Blanca slowly walked up to the center of the room, everyone facing her. Among the crowd of people, there was Skully. He immediately recognized Blanca. 'Shoot. It's the lady from the airport.' He thought. 'Does she see me!?  Crap, I hope she doesn't!' Skully panicked, trying to stay out of her view in the crowd. 'Weird, she doesn't seem like the type to sing for a crowd like this. Her friend probably encouraged her to do it. I wouldn't be surprised.' Then the music started playing. Blanca took a deep breath before she sang.

(Song: "Snowman" by Sia)

Don't cry, snowman, not in front of me
Who'll catch your tears if you can't catch me, darling
If you can't catch me, darling

Don't cry, snowman, don't leave me this way
A puddle of water can't hold me close, baby
Can't hold me close, baby

I want you to know that I'm never leaving
'Cause I'm Mrs. Snow, 'til death we'll be freezing
Yeah, you are my home, my home for all seasons
So come on, let's go

Let's go below zero and hide from the sun
I love you forever where we'll have some fun
Yes, let's hit the North Pole and live happily
Please don't cry no tears now, it's Christmas, baby

My snowman and me
My snowman and me
Baby

Don't cry, snowman, don't you fear the sun
Who'll carry me without legs to run, honey
Without legs to run, honey

Don't cry, snowman, don't you shed a tear
Who'll hear my secrets if you don't have ears, baby
If you don't have ears, baby

I want you to know that I'm never leaving
'Cause I'm Mrs. Snow, 'til death we'll be freezing
Yeah, you are my home, my home for all seasons
So come on, let's go

Let's go below zero and hide from the sun
I love you forever where we'll have some fun
Yes, let's hit the North Pole and live happily
Please don't cry no tears now, it's Christmas, baby

My snowman and me
My snowman and me
Baby

Everyone cheered for Blanca once the song finished. As she opened her eyes, she saw someone familiar in the crowd. Skully was at the front of the group, also clapping for her. She felt embarrassed, knowing he had to hear her sing. She ran off and hid outside the house. 'Crap! I knew moving to the front wasn't a good idea.' He scolded himself as he ran after Blanca. He found her leaning against the wall, her hands covering her face. "Well, we meet again." She heard Skully say. She moved her hands to face him. "Oh, i-it's you again." "I heard you sing. Your voice was lovely." He complimented. Blanca gave him a confused look. "Really?" "Yeah, I had no idea you had such a beautiful voice." Skully gave her a charming smile which made her blush. She really liked his smile. "T-Thank you." Was all Blanca could reply with. Skully chuckled at her shyness. "You know, you're kind of cute when you're all flustered like that." Blanca's cheeks were burning at this point, 'Darn it! Why is he so charming!' She exclaimed in her head. "How long do you plan to stay here for?" Skully asked her a moment later. "Um, for like another two days." "Good, same here." He then wrote down his number on a piece of paper. "Here, maybe we can meet up before we have to fly back home." He offered. "Sure. I'd like that actually. Here! Let me give you mine too!" She then wrote her number down on a small piece of paper. "Thank you. I look forward to it, Ms. Polar." Skully winked at Blanca. She gave him a warm smile in return.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

"Alright, we're up next." Said Gill as he held up his guitar. "You ready?" "You bet." Dory eagerly replied. "Alright, next up are Dory and Gill." Madeline announced. Everyone cheered as the two stood in the center of the room. Dory signaled Madeline to start the music. When it did, Gill started the two off with a small guitar solo.

(Song: "Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree" by Brenda Lee)

Rockin' around the Christmas tree

At the Christmas party hop

Mistletoe hung where you can see

Every couple tries to stop

Rockin' around the Christmas tree

Let the Christmas spirit ring

Later we'll have some pumpkin pie

And we'll do some caroling

You will get a sentimental feeling when you hear

Voices singing, let's be jolly

Deck the halls with boughs of holly

Rockin' around the Christmas tree
Have a happy holiday
Everyone dancin' merrily
In the new old-fashioned way

You will get a sentimental feeling when you hear

Voices singing, let's be jolly

Deck the halls with boughs of holly

Rockin' around the Christmas tree

Have a happy holiday

Everyone dancin' merrily

In the new old-fashioned way

The crowd cheered for the two as they went back to meet with Marlin and Peach, along with Skully and Blanca. "You two were great." Marlin complimented. "Yeah, you sounded amazing." Peach added. "Dory, you're voice was really pretty." Blanca spoke up. "And you gotta teach me how to play the guitar, Gill. You're really good." Said Skully. The two chuckled, thanking them. The night went on pretty well. Dory ended really liking Blanca's company and already had a girls day planned with her, Peach and Destiny when she comes back. And Gill and Skully got along really well. The two decided to keep in touch once Skully left. And with that, the group had a great time by the end party.

Fin~

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

A/N: Woo! I finally finished this!!! The day I finish writing this is December 22nd and I had planned to publish this by at least Christmas Eve but I managed to get this out a day early!!! I can't believe I made ANOTHER deadline for a Christmas one-shot like I did last year. I swear if it wasn't for those deleted concepts for Blanca and Skully I probably wouldn't have had any clue on how to write this. With all this said, I hope you guys enjoyed reading this. And I hope you have a Merry Christmas, or a Happy Holiday, or a good day.

Love, Rxin3 (Mallory) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 537 81
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
266K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
237K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them