Remember

By BamsiAlpBasi

This Hatun has no connections with any of the Bey's family. Her Baba and Abi continue to effortlessly fight u... More

Konur Alp
Kongar
Brothers
Hurt
A Forgotten Memory
Hope
Ambush
Death
Trapped
Battle
Devlet Savaşlari
My Mission
Sneaking In
Stealing
A Cry for 'Tuzak'
Gone
Together
He Came
ZeyKon
Taking the Castle
Forever Together

A Short Introduction

804 18 2
By BamsiAlpBasi

I wasn't there the day Osman Bey was born. My anne gave birth to me two years after. However, my parents talk about it a lot.

It was Nowruz, and everyone was celebrating. My baba took place in the sheep race, however, Ertugrul Bey won.

Bamsi Alpbasi had just come back. He said his daughter was healthy and they named her Aslihan, after the brave Aslihan Hatun. I really want to meet her, after my anne described her as a yiğit hatun. She was martyred by Saddettin Kopek.

Everyone was happy during Nowruz, as Sadettin had just been held on the sword by Ertugrul Bey. Halime Sultan gave birth later that evening, and it became the happiest day of Ertugrul.  Kara Osman was being born.

It soon became the saddest day of Ertugrul. The birth of his great son couldn't even slightly cheer up the fact that his love had passed away the next morning. Anne said there was nothing greater than the love between Ertugrul Ghazi and Halime Sultan. Even when he remarried, he was never the same.

Now I am genç, and almost yetişkin. Osman Bey grew up, and is on the path his father paved for him. My baba always followed Ertugrul Bey, and now my abi follows Kara Osman. He brought in a young güzel hatun today. Her name is Bala. I spoke with her.

Aygül isn't too keen on having her here though. As Dundar Bey's daughter, she grew up with Osman, and fell in love with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.8K 2.6K 34
Being a princess made Thyra a target to many but Thyra being herself it didn't matter to her especially if it escalated into a fight, she would be de...
5.2K 214 19
Zehra and her brother, Konur Alp, were saved from a Mongolian Slave Market. When Ertuğrul Ghazi and Osman Bey saved them, their younger brother Goktu...
13.5K 820 53
"I'm not ready to be just another of your mistakes." ---------- Ayedah Harraz is a writer. A silently passionate young woman with incredible creativ...
6.9K 59 8
Jacen is just a typical blader from the U.S., who just moved to Japan for a while to battle strong bladers. Or at least that's what he wants people t...