Lie To Me || Na Jaemin

By minminjimjaem

"So tell me, How far are you gonna lie? " "I love you" **** Both wanted the same thing but doesn't seem to g... More

MUST READ
Chapter 1 || To Seoul
Chapter 2 || Long Ass Ride
Chapter 3 || Coffee incident
Chapter 4 || Class 10-B
Chapter 5 || Daehyun, Lee Daehyun
Chapter 6 || Sunbaenims
Chapter 7 || Little girls can punch
Chapter 8 || Unknown
Chapter 9 || A player
Chapter 10 || The Basement
Chapter 11 || School Night
Chapter 12 || Just me and only me
Chapter 13 || The Leather Jacket
Chapter 14 || Jisung Park
Chapter 15 || She's a friend
Chapter 16 || Strawberry
Chapter 17 || Guys
Chapter 18 || He's evil
Chapter 19 || Get me away from here
Chapter 20 || Jaemin's shirt
Chapter 21 || You're really interesting
Chapter 22 || Hi Love
Chapter 23|| Mr. Choi
Chapter 24 || Rooftop
Chapter 25|| Blame the floor
Chapter 26|| Winwin
Chapter 27|| Talk
Chapter 28||Boyfriend Talk
Chapter 29|| Pizza
Chapter 30||Shopping
Chapter 31||NJM
Chapter 32||Dejavu
Chapter 33|| Confirmation
Chapter 35|| Mine

Chapter 34|| Zhong mei

176 6 4
By minminjimjaem

hi everyone!!! its been so long since I updated. I apologize for making you guys wait for a long time. Honestly, I play too much games these days huhu. And I'm enjoying my summer time before senior highschool starts.

-----

Lee Daehyun's POV

I woke up with a nudging on my shoulder.  I slowly open my eyes to see Hyeji waking me up.  "Wake up. We have to have lunch with Chenle's parents later on." She said as I slowly nod.

"Please be not like Eunha.  She is so hard to wake up" I slowly close my eyes as I chuckle at what Hyeji said.

I slowly sat up stretching my arms yawning as I see Hyeji walking over to Eunha waking her up but Eunga kept whining saying 'Five minutes'

I fixed my bed first before walking over to my luggage taking clothes so I can take a bathe.

"I'll take a bath first" I say as Hyeji nods.

I slowly walk over to the bathroom with the stuff I needed.

I took for like 15 minutes bath as I walk out wearing my black rose embroidery romper. I see Eunha slowly standing up with a little guide from Hyeji. I chuckled at the two as I sat on my bed taking Eunha's blow dryer to dry my hair.

"If I finish taking a bath and you're still not up then we are leaving you here" Hyeji warned as she went in the bathroom.

I turn on the blow dryer and started drying my hair as my hair started flying around.

After a few minutes Hyeji walked out wearing a high waist pants and crop top.  Hyeji smiled as Eunha stood there waiting for her turn to take a bath.  Eunha came in the bathroom as Hyeji sat beside me on my bed.

"Where were you last night?  Your brother came by here finding you" Hyeji said as I think for a moment thinking what was she talking about.

"Maybe he's just finding a reason to see you" I teased her as she blushed a little.

"Oh shut up.  Your brother really cares for you, Daehyun.  He missed you. He always talks about you" Hyeji said as I looked at her slightly in disbelief. "Why did you guys broke up? " I suddenly asked in curiousity.

"Your brother is always out with his friends.  We didn't talk for a week because of that.  Nothing really serious" Hyeji chuckled, "Well,  he's a jerk" I said as she nods agreeing.

Eunha came out wearing a yellow dress as Hyeji took the blow dryer as my hair is already dry.  I comb it as I took my make up kit putting a little make up.

They both got ready as I put on my white converse looking at the mirror to see myself.

"By the way,  didn't you know Mei will be there at lunch? " Eunha gossips as I glance at them curious at what they are talking about.

So I'll see her later.

"Zhong Mei?  Of course,  she's Chenle's cousin" Hyeji shrugs. "That girl is annoying. I remember when she came to korea, she kept talking to Jaemin when Eunji's around" Eunha grunted completely annoyed at Mei.

Well,  she isn't the only one.

"Better keep a leash on Jaemin, Daehyun.  This girl has a thing for him" Eunha warned me as I only bit my lip a little nervous.

If Jaemin chose her than me then it's his loss.

A knock was heard as we all turn out heads to see Renjun Oppa opened the door.  "We'll be leaving in a few minutes " He said as he left after.

We all stood up getting ready as I fix my hair taking my phone with me.

We walked out the room, walking down the stairs seeing all the boys waiting for us.

I made eye contact with Jaemin as I quickly look away unsure why.

I lean on Hyeji as I whispered to her,  "Do you mind if I sit with my brother?" I asked. "Go ahead" Hyeji said as I smiled at her thanking her.

We all got seperated with two vans again as I willingly followed my brother as I sat beside him making him look at me bewildered.

Hyeji, Eunha and Jisung was with us in our van. 

"What has gotten in to you? " My brother asked me confused why would I come here. "You said you'll keep an eye on me" I shrug leaning my head on his shoulder ignoring him.

He seems suspicious about me but shrugs instead since he knew that I won't be answering him anyway.

A few minutes we arrived.  The van parked in a parking lot beside the other van.  We all went out waiting for the others before going in tue restaurant.

The restaurant was just beside the sea,  we went in as I admire the view of the sea right in front of us.

"Look, it's Mei. " Eunha whispered as I quickly look at where Eunha was looking making my eyebrows knit when I see someone familiar.

She walked towards us wearing her typical short shorts and very short crop top.

Her eyes fell in to a smirk when her eyes landed on me.

"Well,  well,  well.  It's Sicheng's girl" She gave me a fake smile as I scoffed.  "Elena" I gritted giving her a fake smile again.

Zhong Mei is Elena?

The others look at us confused about how we both knew each other. "You guys knew each other? " Chenle asked confused.

I certainly know her.

"My dear cousin,  of course I know her." Mei confirmed.  "I remember her crying at a party.  What a scene" Mei said acting sympathetic about that.

I scoffed smirking,  "Well,  seeing your boyfriend drunk with a complete sober slut on her lap is actually quite a scene" I said making the others looked at me shook.

Mei chuckled softly making one step towards me.  "Too bad you aren't dating him anymore.  He got quite hotter though.  He chose the right thing to leave you dead that night" Mei smirked but I stood there unaffected. "You were better off dead,  anyways" She added making Chenle looked at her pissed.

"Zhong Mei" We both ignored Chenle as I take a step forward to her looking down directly at her eyes with pure coldness and glare.

"I survive, didn't I?  Are you scared that I'll beat you again?  Well, atleast I didn't need to seduce a guy to be mine unlike" I looked at her up and down.  "You" I continued smirking making her glare at me.

"You fucking----" She was about to throw herself to me when we were both interrupted with a low voice.

"What the hell is wrong here? " We all turn our heads to see Sicheng looking at us with confused look as his eyes landing on me and Mei in front of each other.

His eyes brows raise in amusement as he lets out a low chuckle.  I roll my eyes at him as he walks over me.

"Still aren't done with that issue? " Sicheng chuckled giving me a peck on my cheek as I was a little taken a back but got along with it. "Tell me about it.  Just why her? " I grunted as he chuckled.

I felt eyes on us as Mei rolled her eyes at me.

"Hyung,  what are you doing here? " Chenle asked Sicheng.  "Your Mother invited me" Sicheng said, "We shall have a sit since your parents is almost here" Sicheng added as we all nod.

I sat beside Jeno Oppa and Sicheng. As Eunha said about Mei having a thing for Jaemin well it's actually true.  Mei certainly sat beside Jaemin and kept talking to him right in front of me.  Thank God,  she doesn't know how close am I to Jaemin because that will just add fuel to the fire between us.

I hesitate to lean on Jeno Oppa to whisper to him.  "Oppa,  Are they always like this? " I asked lowkey bitter as I see Jaemin smiled widely at Mei.  Jeno Oppa smirked at me, "Nope, Mei is the only one who is like that to Jaemin." Jeno Oppa said as I nodded.

Chenle's parents came to our table as we all stood greeting them with a huge smile. They sat down beside Chenle as our food slowly came to our table.

They were talking about something at the end of the table as I stayed there silently lowkly glancing at Jaemin who kept entertaining Mei.

I silently scoffed taking a sipped of my Iced tea then putting it back.  I heard a chuckle as I look to see Sicheng had his head resting on his hand as his elbows on the table looking at me.

"You're jealous" He chuckled making me shook.  "Can you not say that out loud? " I grunted sighing.

"Well, Don't be. " Sicheng said making me look at him. "I'm sure Jaemin won't like someone who is an attention seeker" Sicheng said bitterly as he glanced at Mei.

"Oh come on,  you made out with her" I teased him "I was drunk" Sicheng retorted.  "But still you did" I remarked as he sighs giving in.

I felt my phone vibrated as I quickly opened it to see why. I saw my brother texted me as I opened it glancing at him beside Jaemin.

AnnoyingHyuck: wtf is happening?  How'd you know Mei?

Daehyun: Are you deaf? Didn't you hear the conversation?-_-#

AnnoyingHyuck: I heard it.

Daehyun: Congrats bro🎉 You can hear!!

I chuckled as I glance up to see my brother looking at me with a blank face.

I put my phone back as I heard my name being called out.  I look over to see Mrs. Zhong calling me.

"Daehyun dear.  You are so beautiful. I didn't know Donghyuck has a sister" She said giving me a graceful smile as I gave her smile thanking her for a compliment.

"You look good by the way,  as always" I felt someone whisper it on my ear as I flinch a little as I look over to see Sicheng grinning as I rolled my eyes. 

"You look..  Hmm. " I think for a moment teasing him.  "Like shrek though" I said analyzing what he was wearing.  He was wearing a green jean jacket on top of a white shirt. He gave me a chuckle at my childishness.

I felt eyes burning towards me as I slowly look around to see Jaemin looking at us blank.

I bit my lip looking away shrugging.

We started eating quietly, as we all have our small talk on our own.

As we all finished eating we all stood up and decided to go the near amusement park. Chenle's parents left us at the restaurant as I stood here right in front of Sicheng as the others were at the other side  of the parking lot.

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" I asked him twice, "I apologize Daehyun but I have a business meeting to attend to." he smiled at me.

He opened the car door and was about to go in but he looked back at me. "You should ask him out" He said making me taken a back. "Come on, you asked me out before" He added.

"You were being too slow" I sighed as he chuckles.

"Well think about it. I'll leave now. Call me if you need me" Sicheng smiled at me as he hugged me kissing my forehead.

I smiled back as I watch him go in to his car as he speed away.

I looked back as I see Jeno Oppa near me smirking and was listening to our conversation.

"I agree with you friend, You should ask Jaemin out. Jaemin tends to be too introvert"Jeno smirks as I glare at him.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes at him, "I got your back,Daehyun." I looked at him taken aback.

"He looked very happy with you. He's not the type of person who shows too much feelings. I can always see him looking at your direction. " Jeno says.

I stayed quiet and he smirks at me. "Just follow my lead and leave Mei to me" He said as I smiled.

----

So i just notice that half of this story was deleted. I had to write it again and honestly am confused. But I remember some part of it Thank God.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 213 18
NCTXReader fanfictions Includes fluff, smut, a bit of angst too Mention of strong languages, traumas, or traumatic words read only if you're comfort...
85.9K 975 13
NCT U! NCT127! NCTDREAM! WayV! Request are closed! Highest ranking: #63 in Fanfiction
1K 67 20
"hello jiwoo! my name is jaehyun, jung jaehyun. you may not remember who i am, but i know you well, very well!" "if you don't mind, can we restart, a...
146K 7.8K 41
โ•ญโ”€โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”€โ•ฎ dysthymia /dษชsหˆฮธสŒษชmษชษ™/ persistent mild depression โ•ฐโ”€โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”€โ•ฏ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ alexithymia 2 โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ "the eclipse of our relationship wa...