Seducing the Roman father

By Julam_ie

"Shhh I know you want me too. I can see it in your eyes. And you wearing all those tight office dresses didn'... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty- Seven
Chapter Twenty- Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty- One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty - Seven
Chapter Thirty- Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-Eight

1.5K 64 0
By Julam_ie

"Damn baby, those breasts have grown so huge. Imagine when I get you pregnant."

As if she has been exposed to a cold breeze, she covered herself, pushing Shawn away from her.

"Did I say anything wrong?"

He asked taking hold of her outstretched hand she intended to grab her lingerie with.

"No, but we can't just do this."

"Why can't we? we both want this and I can clearly see this in your eyes. Or is it because of that guy?"

She looked confused but she recovered quickly, remembering the stunt she pulled on him. She knew he was stalking her that day. So as a way to keep him off, he kissed Micah when he opened the door for her. Micah himself was shocked until she explained to him.

"Please Emily, don't run away from me again. Please don't."

His pleading eyes made her weak, knowing within her that she couldn't say no to him nor could she resist him. At that moment she wanted to tell him the truth about his kids but she knew that in the morning everything will go back to how they were and he will be the arrogant monster she knows him to be. So she decided to go with the flow and enjoy the moment. who knows when she will get this chance again.

She stood up taking her hand from his as if she was leaving but she surprised him by getting on top of him, leaning in to kiss him. He relaxed onto the bed, letting her do whatever she wanted to do.

***Emily's POV***

I straddled him, giving him a lap dance. I knew he wanted more but I just wanted to tease him. I then unhook my brassier allowing my huge babies to fall out. Instantly, his eyes were fixed on it. It was funny how he was licking his lips while watching them. It was like a kid who has seen a new candy.

He made attempt to touch them but I slapped his hands off, which he moans annoyingly in response.

"It's not fair you are teasing me this much."

"Well mister, endure it."

I increased my pressure on his laps and believe me I didn't know he could grow bigger than he was.

"Damn baby I am going to burst if I don't have you now."

"Oh, then you are definitely going to burst because I am out of here."

I stood up from him, grabbed my lingerie, and walked towards the door in an attempt to leave. But all of a sudden, I was lifted off the ground and within seconds I was back on the bed I vacated earlier.

"Don't think you can tease me and leave that easily."

He said with his sexy voice and I knew that the dam down there has been opened. Damn, I felt so wet.

He forced a moan from me when he took my left breast into his mouth whiles massaging the other twin. He sucked them as if his life depended on them and I liked it. The pleasure alone it was giving me sent me over the hedge making me cum stronger than I have possibly cum. It's been almost three years without sex and in as much as I wanted to deny it, I wanted this, I wanted him from the first time I saw him in the office. I have always wanted him, my pregnancy period being the worst. I used to cry most of the time from the sexual cravings I had and it was only him I was craving for and no one else. Micah was present throughout those times, but I was never attracted to him. Besides, the guy behaved like a gay and I thought he was one. He made me believe he was one. But it was a cover so that he doesn't fall in love with me and vice versa. He was on a mission and didn't want to fail. I am thankful he respected me and never tried anything funny with me. He only comforted me when I was crying when he doesn't even know why I was crying.

"Please bang me already."

I said, feeling my core burn with extreme pain and pleasure.

"As you wish babe."

***************************

I woke up in the middle of the night, in an odd room, where Shawn's scent was all I could smell. Am I going crazy?

There was a groan beside me and I wondered since when I started having a bed partner. I forced my eyes opened and what I saw freaked me out.

I saw a naked Shawn beside me and to say I was confused will be an understatement.

How did I get here?. I searched through my mind and events of the night came rushing in. From when I run from my house and the ride to Shawn's house, me looking for him and us going naked

Oh no! did we?

"Of course can't you remember the numerous strong orgasms you had last night." My mind mocked making me feel worse.

What have I done?. For God's sake, he is my friend's boyfriend

"Oh come on girl, if he loved her he wouldn't have fucked you like his life depended on it."

The same foolish mind said again, trying to justify our actions.

One of his legs was on me but I managed to get it away so I could go to the washroom. When I returned he was still asleep so I made a run for it. I quickly got dressed but without my brassier, because he was lying on it, then I managed to leave the room. I got out of his house then locked the door before throwing the key through a small space I discovered under the door. It was quite scary outside looking at the time and if not for the fact that I have locked the door, I would have run back in. I had to summon all my courage to walk to my car then rather than sleeping in my car, I drove off praying that Shawn doesn't remember anything. I wouldn't be able to face him at work if he does. But who was I deceiving?. I know he will never forget something like that even though he was a little tipsy.

My kid's room was the first place I went to when I got home. They were soundly asleep in their beds but strangely, Micah was lying on a mat.

"Micah! Micah!" I shook him up and his eyes fluttered open

"You are back?"He questioned rubbing his eyes to get rid of the sleep.

"Yeah, sorry something came up. Why are you lying on the floor?"

"Oh!"

It was like he hadn't realized he was asleep on the floor.

"Luna was having a nightmare and she wanted you. She was also saying something like da-da. She looked frightened and wouldn't let me out of her sight so I stayed here with them. I didn't even know when I fell asleep.

"Thank you Micah for all that you do for us."

"You know I always got you, babe." I nodded then turned to leave for my room.

"Emily, you know that these kids need their father." I stopped then turned to him to see this unsettling expression on his face.

"What did you say?" I dared him to say it again and he did.

"See, Luna started saying da-da today. I don't know where she heard that from but it seems natural. He needs to know about them. I know you made Mr.Taylor and I promise you that we wouldn't tell him as an ultimatum for returning to work with him but it's wrong. The old man is restless because he vowed to you but he is worried about his son.

"And I am also worried about my babies. I don't want anyone coming into their lives to alter it and I don't need anyone who would want to take them away from me."

"Stop being selfish Emmy. You know he loves you and wouldn't take them from you if you allow him to be near them. What are you afraid of? because I know that's not the reason for your fright?"

"Listen Micah, I don't want to have this discussion with you again and please remember your vow. Now if you don't mind I am very tired and would like to get to bed."

I felt bad that we didn't agree on this but people are allowed to have different opinions right?

I was indeed tired but I couldn't sleep so I just set to work, booking flight tickets, and drafting my resignation letter which I submitted the next day. I sent it very early in the morning in order not to run into him because I wouldn't be able to explain why I am quitting even though he knows why. I was also forced to blacklist his number when I started getting numerous calls from him. At 9:00 am I was on the flight to New York with the kids. I had informed Micah that we are going for a vacation but I didn't tell him where and he didn't pry by asking where. I just told him we will be gone for a few months but truthfully, I don't know whether I will return to Minnesota. My car and house are there but living that close to Shawn was causing problems and now that I have tasted him again I don't trust myself to stay away from him.

***SHAWN'S POV***

I kept staring at the paper in my hands, trying to understand the words. But why? I thought everything was going well with us and that after what happened last night, she will stop running from me. I got to work in a good mood expecting to see her just to be given this letter from her. I was confused and heartbroken for sure that she has done this again. I went to her house immediately I read her letter but there was no one home. That's when I learned that her boyfriend works here so I spoke to him pretending to be a boss who was worried and also angry about his employee missing work. I was told she has gone on a vacation to no one knows where. He also told me that he is not dating her as she made me believe. Now, I was torn again just like I was a few years ago. It felt like my heart has been shredded into pieces and my emotion thrown to the gutter.

***Third Person POV***

He has become heartless, as a way of keeping people away from him. He didn't turn to women this time but he did drown in alcohol for the first month she was gone. His whole demeanor and attitude towards his employee changed and fired them with the least mistake they made. This placed fear in them to the extent that he became a god they worshipped and always wanted to please. No one dared to stand up to him and they always spoke their ideas behind his back.

His appearance changed from that of a smart boss to an alcoholic until his dad stepped in. He did all he could to get him back to normalcy but like always, it failed. All he could achieve was to get him back to work but that one too with an intimidating attitude and appearance.

"Do you even know how to spell? What is this?!" He shouted throwing the papers at his assistance, causing them to scatter to the floor.

"I-I-I-I a-am sor...."

"Get out of my office. You are fired. And tell your mama to take you back to school!."

She ran out of his office sobbing, the same time his dad entered his office.

"Son you need to take it easy on them. That's the fifteenth PA you have fired in three months.".

"Is it my fault that they are dumb?"

"You can't make me believe that they are all dumb. Clearly, the problem is from you."

"Dad what do you want? I have a lot to do if you don't mind."

"Okay okay, cool man cool. I came to inform you that I spoke to Marina. She said you have not been answering her calls and she is very worried about you."

"Well, that's because I'm busy. I have a lot of employees to pay." He shrugged his shoulders, showing how much he doesn't care

"I know that's why I am here. I am coming to take over the business whiles you go and relax. You need it."

"No dad, I don't have time for that."

"You do now. Marina wants you to spend time with the family. I know it hasn't been easy for you since that girl left but son you don't need to act too tough. Please take this offer and take the time from work to relax. Go to New York, spend time with your sister and friends. That might help you take your mind off her."

His dad spoke with worry that his son will break down. As he sat before him, all he was praying for was that Shawn agrees with him and takes the offer. Looking at his son, he noticed that he has lost some pounds and his puffy red eyes didn't go unnoticed too.

"I don't know old man. I just don't know what to do."

"Our Oil company in New York is suffering and near bankruptcy and will need your help with that so you can work from there too. Just listen to me and go and spend time with the kids."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 427 26
"It's time to consummate our Marriage" Roman said as he walked inside the room. "I am not interested" I said with fear as I stood up from his couch. ...
1.8M 45.2K 128
She was his motivation. Madison Connor, the only woman he had ever loved, the woman he had hurt, the woman he had left. Billionaire Damien Daniels ha...
56.9K 1K 27
He doesn't know how much he's breaking my heart right now. "Trinity, I don't know how to show you how much sorry I am." He states, rubbing his face...
56.7K 1K 54
♡ MAFIA ROMANCE ♡ *BOOK 3 IN "LOVE" SERIES (FINAL) #1 in Mafia (8/4/2023) #1 in brothers best friend (8/4/2023) #10 in enemies to lovers (8/6/2023)...