The Irresistible Vortex

By tshreyu

Arthit is a content young man who, with the support of his friends, had grown into his soft personalities. Ko... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Thank You!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Hello My Lovelies!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 19

1.5K 137 38
By tshreyu

Date: 26/1/2020

AN: An update. I know you lovelies have been waiting so thank you so much for not giving up.

----------------------------------------------------------

Tutah sat at the table in the cafe fidgeting nervously. He had taken Arthit's advice and called Arjun. He had asked if they could meet and grab a bite. Arjun refused initially as he was preparing for a meeting, and had asked to meet for dinner. But he must have sensed Tutah's nervousness and had later agreed for a quick bite.

As he waited, Tutah felt unsure of what he exactly hoped to achieve with this meeting. But he knew he needed to do this now.

The chubby man swallowed the lump in his throat and grabed the glass of water, taking a small sip. As put the glass back, the chair in front of him moved and he was greeted by a charmingly smiling man.

Tutah's face took on a grin on its own accord and before he could stand to greet Arjun, the taller man was already seated.

Arjun smirked, his eyes affectionate, "Hello Love. You look as lovely as always.. " Tutah flustered, his cheeks took on a pink tinge.

"Hi.. Sorry.. I.. I just. "

Arjun chuckled, "Did you miss me?...calling me to meet in broad daylight..."

Tutah sputtered, 'Huh? No.. I.. It's just.. "

"So, you didnt miss me?" Arjun teased.

"Phii! I just..i wanted to.. I just. I don't know how.. "

Tutah was scrambling with words when he felt big hand cover his on the table. Arjun was leaning in and their eyes met.

Arjun gently stoked Tutah's hand, 'Love, you can tell me anything. What is this about? "

Tutah took a deep breath, "Phii, I.. I want to know where we stand. I mean, this like fourth or fifth time we are meeting and you.. You are.." The chubby man shook his head rigorously and his voiced raised, aggressive, he exploded, "What are we doing here? Do you really even want me!!?? "

The taller man was taken aback. He felt he was doing everything he could to make Tutah comfortable, but it seemed something was still missing. Through their meetings, Arjun had realized that the younger man had some self-esteem issues. That is why he really wanted to make Tutah feel special,  cared for... Loved.

Arjun looked at the other man sharply, "Love.. I think I have made my feelings very clear.. "

Tutah huffed and got up, almost stomping his feet. Arjun followed and stepped close. He held the younger man by the arms and tried to soothe him. "Calm down.. Take a deep breath. I know some things botherking you.. Please sit down first. " A few minutes later Arjun had finally managed to make Tutah sit down again. He called on the waiter who had been at their table before and ordered a black coffee for himself and a peanut butter chocolate smoothie for the other man. He felt Tutah would like to be pampered right now.

The two just sat in silence, Arjun trying to figure out what this  was all about, until their drinks were served. Tutah sighed but took a few sips of and then pouted. Arjun couldn't help but think how cute Tutah's cheeks looked all fluffed up.

"You trying to make me fat, right? Treating me to fancy dinners and.... This.. "
Arjun chuckled but immediately became serious. He took Tutah's hand and intertwined their fingers.  He spoke clearly and seriously, "I understand it matters to you, but it doesn't to me. I like you for who you are. In fact, it's crazy how much I have come to like you. I can't stop thinking about you and I can't wait for the weekend because that's when I get to see you." Arjun swallowed and lowered his eyes, "I... I think.. I'm ..already.. "

Before he could finish though, Tutah spoke up, "Then why don't you show me? I feel like.. You are so amazing to me, so good and kind and.. Then every date.. You just turn away and return to your home. If you.. You.. I know I'm not much to look at, but I.. If.. You really like me... And if you want some kind of a 'No physical relationship' .. Well.. I can't do that! I need.. You know I have.. "

"What are you talking about? Do you even know how difficult it is to turn away after evry date? Believe me babes, I want you more than you will ever know.. "
Tutah huffed angrily again, "Then why are you being a martyr! I'm no school boy virgin, Phii! I want you too, you know? "

Arjun smiled "I'm truly glad to hear it. I want you to know how special you are to me, Tutah. I want to cherish you,  make you feel loved.. So you can see I'm in this for the long run.. And rest, well.. Let's just take things their own course.. Right?"

Tutah gulped and covered up by sipping on his milkshake. He felt like he was unnecessarily worried. It was difficult for him to believe someone like Arjun saw a future with him. "You, you want a long-term relationship, like.. Together.. Together, with me? "

Arjun stiffened at the uncertainty in Tutah's voice, "You don't want that? .. With me..?"

Tutah hurriedly shook his head. "I.. I don't know how. I have never been in this kind of.. I'm not sure I know what to do even. Phii, I.. "

Arjun visibly relaxed, "Tutah, none of that matters. Just tell me, you like me right? "

The younger man nodded. "And, do you want this with me? Because, as I told you earlier, I'm a relationship person.. "

Tutah hesitated. "Phii.. I, I really really like you.. And I want to be with you, but I don't know. . I have never done this before, I just.. "

Arjun smiled gently. "Don't worry about all that. As long as we both truly want it, everything will work itself out, okay?" Tutah felt his heart flutter in his chest. That soft smile and gentle eyes always did something to him. He gave a small smile of his own, and nodded. He took their entwined fingers and kissed the back of Arjuns's hand. Everything will work itself out.

**************

"What? That's a surprise.. I mean, an invitation from your friends. I got the impression they weren't really fond of me.. " Arthit said as he folded his clean laundry. He had returned from work, freshened up, had dinner and was now talking to Kongpob on phone.

"They just don't know you.. Since the two of us have become really close, I think they want to get to know you."

"Uhmm" Arthit said, clearly not believing.

"And I thought you would be more comfortable with your friends there, so I insisted they are invitedinvited as well. "

Arthit inhaled sharply. Tutah had told him about the encounter between them and Kongpob's friends at the gallery. They had almost come to blows. But the fair-skinned man knew they need to make an effort and Konpob was obviously trying.

The older manman made a affirming sound, "Hmm.. I guess, we have to try. I mean, at least try to understand each other. I can't obviously avoid them forever and I would like our friends to at least get along.. "

Kongpob sighed, "Yes. It will take time, but I'm sure they will see how beautiful you are.. Inside and out.. " Arthit felt his cheeks heat up at the offhanded compliment. He could feel his heart beating loudly and he just felt thankful that Kongpob returned his feelings.

"Sunshine..?" Kongpob's floated over the line, and Arthit found himself floundering for words.

"I.. Errh.. Kongpob.. I just.. "

"Phii, you are available Saturday, right? When should I pick you up?"

Arthit hesitated, "Oh.. Kong I was thinking, maybemaybe. .. It would be better if I come with my friends, I mean."

Kongpob smiled and chuckled a bit, "I knew you would say that. It's okay Phii.."

Arthit grinned audibly, "by the way, what should I wear? I mean... I will have to see what I have.. I don't want to make your friends uncomfo... "

"Phii, wear whatever you are comfortable in. It's a casual affair, plus I don't want you to do anything that you don't like. My friends have already seen you before, they know... They will just have to deal.. "

"But Kongpob, there will be other people. You said yourself, your colleagues and a few top management executives.. "

"I don't care, Phii. I want you to be happy, and that's all that matters. "

Arthit felt warm and fuzzy inside at the younger man's care.

"Thank you, nong. I'll think of something."

"I'm sure you will. I will see there then?"

Arthit nodded shyly, as if Kongpob could see him. A moment later he just 'hmmmed'.  "I can't wait, Phii. Good night.. And try not to bother me in my dreams. I have found, I'm unable to control myself from devouring you.. Even if it is just in my dreams.. Yet.. "

Arthit was red as a tomato now, flustered, "Kongpob!! You..!!" The younger man chuckled, amused.

It was a few minutes later that they hung-up. As the night took on the jet black sky and sleep claimed them both, the two souls just starting on the journey of love... Met in the dreamworld.

----------------------------------------------------------

AN: Next chapter, the Party! Any idea what Arthit will wear? More importantly, will Kongpob survive?

I know this chapter didn't have much KongArt but next chapter will, so your peraya hearts will be happy. I have storylines for every couple, so it's  only natural that I will have to mix and match. I hope though that you guys enjoy all storylines.

Thank you my lovelies!

Toodloos!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 13.7K 33
There is a mystery surrounding Kong that Arthit can't manage to figure out. Hopefully, he can solve the puzzle before it is too late. *All characters...
186K 9.4K 31
This story begins when Kongpob begins his senior year of high school and Arthit is in college at Kasetsart University. Kongpob's father marries Arth...
271K 10.4K 28
Arthit love Kongpob and want to build a future with him. On Kongpob birthday, he want to give a special gift to him but Kongpob ask him to break up b...
40.3K 2.5K 10
When two totally opposite characters meet together, will love bloom between them? When one is a sweet talker and is the son of the director of a famo...