Sexy Porn Star (Bts fanfictio...

By girlythots

In which finding love within the porn industry was not what I signed up for, but I found it. Several loves. R... More

ALL THE WARNINGS BEFORE READING THIS
The first film: Seokjin
The second film: Hoseok
The third film: Taehyung
The fourth film: Jungkook
The fifth film: Namjoon
The sixth film: Yoongi
The Seventh Film: Jimin
D-8: Interview with Lexi
Quick Life Update + reason why I'm not updating
D-7: Interview with Namjoon

The audition

8.2K 135 10
By girlythots

If someone told me 4 years ago that I would be standing in front of a camera, with only my panties and bra on, with several important company labels watching me slowly undress a handsome boy in front of me, I would have cackled at that person and called them delusional.

But here I am now.

It all started a few months after my freshmen year in college. We were celebrating our win in a soccer game and I went to my first frat party. I think it was the first time I ever took hard alcohol. That night, the frat boys decided to have me as one of their play things that night. A big gang bang happened that night. I was no virgin at the time, and I was hella horny at the time. But I didn't know that one of the guys set up a camera and began filming the whole thing.

The video became viral. The whole school expelled me for having sexual activity in their dormitories with several star students. My family disowned me for being a "disgraceful and dirty whore". I was labeled as a horny freshmen that fucked older students. I lost my chances of becoming an actress with my major on acting.

Now... Four years later, after living at friends houses and in my car, I'm in pornhub studios, doing my own casting couch. They gave me a simple task really. "Just do what you would normally do with a boyfriend or partner." Easy, simple. But the fact that there was like, three other people in the room watching me, along with a camera, made me more nervous.

It seemed my partner noticed too, so he leaned down and petted my hair. "Hey, it's okay. I can take the lead if you want." He said, an easy smile coming onto his face. He was a handsome man. Maybe around my age, with black hair and cute cheeks. I think his name was Mark.

Mark pulled his zipper down and let his pants fall, his boxers tight around a semi hard bulge. "Just gotta get me hard now sweetheart." Mark said softly, rubbing my lips before standing up to his full height.

I leaned up a little and dragged his boxers down, biting my lip as I stared at his cock. It wasn't the first time to see a cock. It wasn't even the first time I had sex. But still, I was nervous. I need the money... I need this job. If not, I might really have to become a prostitute on the streets. While this wasn't ideal, it's better than prostitution. I grabbed his cock with gentle hands and licked the tip slightly, looking up at Mark.

He bit his lip softly when he made eye contact with me. He gathered my hair up in one hand and guided my head towards his crotch. "Suck." Opening my mouth, I let his cock slide through, trying to prevent my gag reflex from causing me to cough. Thankfully, Mark wasn't really big. At least he didn't smell gross or taste gross like my exes.

I bobbed my head slowly, dragging my lips and tongue along the underside while my hands reached further down and fondled with his balls. I can hear Mark beginning to moan, making me a little wet in my panties. It's been a while since I had sex, and I've always got turned one when I hear my partners moan.

Feeling more confident, I pulled his cock out of my mouth and sucked on the tip, one hand stroking the rest of his shaft. He was beginning to harden up more, growing a little more thick. "Fuck... Lexi... You're doing great baby girl. Fuck~" Mark moaned loudly as I sucked his cock back into my mouth, deep throating it.

"Okay now switch it up. Mark, you need to make Lexi more horny." The casters said. I almost forgot that they were there.

Mark pulled away from my mouth and knelt down next to me. He pushed me onto the couch and opened my legs, rubbing my thighs with gentle fingers.

I opened up for him, biting my bottom lip as he dragged my panties down until they hung off one of my legs. Thankfully, I shaved this morning, so I was smooth down there.

Mark kisses my inner thighs before spreading my lower lips, making me gasp. I closed my eyes and moaned at the feelings that began rushing through me as Mark licked and sucked on my sex. My back arched off the couch at every suckle on my clit, my toes curled at every flick of his tongue, my head threw back when Mark began fingering me.

"Okay now onto the actual sex part. We will set a timer on how long it takes for you to cum Lexi." Mark moved away immediately and laid his body out between my legs, his cock just below my entrance.

"Hard, or soft?" He asked softly, biting his bottom lip as he held my hips.

I grinned up at him, my cheeks flushing pink. "Hard."

3 hours later

It was after the casting couch. I got the job, but I'm limping throughout the building as Mark and a female actress showed me around. The females name was Kimberly, and she was a beautiful south Asian female with darker skin and a curvy figure. "This whole building has separate sub-companies that do a certain line of porn. On the bottom floor is Fake-Taxi, where the garage is. This floor holds Step-family, Step-sibling, Bratty sis, and Brother Crush. The floor above us is Pure Taboo and Taboo. The next two floors above that are the ameteur porn and self masturbation studios. They all cater to certain plots and themes of porn." Kimberly explained, smiling and waving at passerbys.

Mark opened one of the doors and the sounds of directors ordering people around grew louder. "They aren't filming right now, but the actors are getting a briefing right now." He said quietly, letting us peak in.

Inside the room was a regular meeting area. There was about five directors sitting down with a computer loading up some important looking information about statistics and smart things. "-Way more popular right now, especially you Kookie. But Seokjin and Jiminie, you two are falling behind, we want you two to begin exploring soon, try different things. Jiminie maybe you can go to Brother Crush's team and come up with something with them. Seokjin, I hear Fake-taxi has an audition right now~ Ehhh? Sounds good?" The man offered, a kind smile on his face.

"Oh wow.... All seven elites in the same room." Kimberly whispered in awe.

I tilted my head, looking at the seven men curiously before turning back to Kimberly. "Elites?" I asked quietly.

Kimberly looked at me with wide eyes, a blush coming onto her face as she began to explain, "They are the fastest rising men in the industry. That man right there, wearing the glasses, he's Namjoon. He has been in the industry for nearly a decade. He made a name for himself in the teacher/professor porn themes. The one with the pink hair and striped sweater, that's Jimin. He's bisexual. He is famous for his duality in fucking girls and getting fucked in the ass. Plus he is an absolute sweetheart to the new people, you'll make good friends with him. And that's his friend, Taehyung, the one with curly hair and tan skin. He does both directing and acting. He is very soft spoken, but he has such a seductive voice, that every female opens their legs for him. He does mostly romantic porn.

"Then the one with his phone out, listening to music, that's Yoongi. He doesn't talk much. But he is a really sweet guy once you get through his rough exterior. He works primarily with Pure Taboo," Kimberly did a small wave when Yoongi looked up at them. I can see him nod his head at us before he looked back down at his phone. "The one in the bucket hat and tank top is Hoseok. He is an absolute doll; he is so kind and cheerful to everyone. He usually does the romantic or ameteur porn. Then the man writing down on the book, the one with brown hair and wide shoulders... That's Seokjin. He is so handsome. He does food porn and romantic porn. The youngest one here is Jungkook, the guy with black hair and hand tattoos. He works in Step-family porn. He is the youngest porn star to become famous in such a short amount of time."

I nodded along, looking at each man with curious eyes. Namjoon seemed all broad and muscular, but his head was buried in a book. Jiminie was a smaller male compared to Namjoon, with plump pink lips and a more feminine body type. His friend Taehyung was so... So ethereal. His jawline was sharp, his eyes were a deep and mesmerizing brown. I don't know anything about him, but I feel like he is a bit.... Vintage? I mean, his style of clothing screamed vintage London; loose fitting brown pants, a white turtle neck, and a brown drench coat. I moved my eyes away from the curly haired man and turned my attention to Yoongi. He looked a bit... Scary? His pale skin, dark black hair, and all black clothing made him look like those webtoon brooding type boyfriends.

Yoongi looked up at me, catching me by surprise. I can see him quirk an eyebrow at me, as if asking me why I'm looking at him, before turning back to his phone.  I look away with a slight blush before making eye contact with Hoseok. His heart shaped lips spread into a wide grin when he catches my eyes before he nods his head at me.

I smile back at him, waving at him shyly before I look towards the broad shouldered man, Seokjin. He was focused on the meeting, his ears bright red as a manager scolded him for the decrease in ratings for his videos. I pouted as I watched him, hating how he probably felt humiliated and embarrassed for being the only one with bad ratings in a room full of elite stars. He nodded his head as the manager continued to degrade him. "-Actually, Kimberly, I can clearly see you. Get in here right now," the manager said loudly, causing me and Kimberly to jump in fright. "Bring your friend too."

I looked at Kimberly in shock before shuffling in, feeling all of the men's eyes on me. I stayed close to Kimberly, my cheeks bright red as my heart fluttered in my chest. Kimberly was a bit less nervous than me, but she held my hand as we walked to the front. "Yes sir?" Kimberly asked curiously. I didn't want to talk. I was afraid of embarrassing myself.

The manager, a slightly older man with a rounder body type, pointed at me. "What's your name?"

"I'm Lexi. I just got this job..." I said softly, squeezing Kimberly's hand when I felt them all look at me with curious eyes. Even Yoongi seemed to be paying attention now.

"Ah yes. I saw your casting couch. It was very impressive for a female actress." He commented, nodding in appreciation. "Do you wanna start your first film today?"

I looked up at the man with wide eyes. I didn't think I'd start filming so soon. I thought I still had to be shown around and get through all the health checkups and contracts. "Um... Sure? That's fine." I said slowly, shifting on my feet. I tried to hide my wince of pain as I was still a bit sore from the fucking I had at the casting couch.

The manager grinned widely with a nod and gestured towards Seokjin, clapping his hand onto the broad man's shoulder. "You and her can do a film together. Nothing too big, just go up to the ameteur porn floor and think of something. I'm sure a creative mind like Lexi's can make a spicy plot within an hour or two."

I stared at the man in shock, my eyes wide and my mouth a bit agape.

The manager stared back at me, nodding quickly. "You majored in acting and literature right? I saw your application. Even though you didn't get your degree, I'm sure you still have a bright and creative mind. Any ideas? I'm willing to hear it. Oh, I'm Bang Si-hyuk." Si-hyuk offered a kind smile in my direction before offering me a seat next to Seokjin.

My head was spinning with shock at how quickly this man wanted to start working on this. Seokjin seemed to just be submissive to this, he just kept his head down. I felt like I had to take the lead on this, so I sat down and looked up at Si-hyuk. "What type of people watch Seokjin's films exactly?" I asked curiously, looking towards the computer with Seokjin's daily viewers and income from his films.

"It's mostly females," Si-hyuk said, moving the computer towards me so I can scroll through everything. "Since I'm his and the other boys' manager, I don't really know what appeals to female audiences."

"Hmm, well, when I watch porn, I usually like watching romantic scenes or sensual kind of stuff. Maybe they will like that." I offered shyly, blushing as I looked at Seokjin. He smiled a little before shrugging at my idea. "Maybe a more romantic aesthetic... More soft lighting and gentle sex. And more visuals of Seokjin's lips... I looked at some of the commentary on his videos. A lot of the females love Seokjin's lips or the way he m-moans." I blushed hard, trying to avoid eye contact with him and the other men. Kimberly patted my shoulder, causing me to look up at her.  "If you were just a viewer, would you watch something like that?"

Kimberly looked at Seokjin, then at me, before nodding. "Hell yeah." She said excitedly, bouncing on her feet. "A love making video would make girls go wild. You two should head upstairs now!" The girl grabbed some cameras for us and handed them to Seokjin and me, eagerly bouncing. If I was into girls, I would've drooled at the sight of her breasts bouncing within her cute spaghetti strap t-shirt.

"Okay okay okay! Calm down." Seokjin complained, speaking for the first time. "Calm down Kimberly... You guys are rushing me. I don't even know this girl!" Seokjin gestured to me, a frown imprinted on his face. "You can't force me to do a film without at least getting through the normal procedure-"

"With you under my contract, I can force you to do more complex and uncomfortable type of porn," Si-hyuk said in a stern tone. "You are lucky to be doing a film in your comfort zone, so watch your tone with me."

I looked back and forth at Seokjin and his manager, twiddling with my fingers. Si-hyuk looked scary, not backing down as he glared at Seokjin. Seokjin looked just as scary as he glared at the older man. I can feel the tension between them two, it looks like they had multiple disagreements before. Looking around the room, I can see all the other men avoiding the two men by either looking at their phones or picking at their nails or clothes.

I felt like I had to do something, so I placed my hand on Seokjin's shoulder, shaking my head. "It won't be so bad. Let's just get it over with." I said softly, looking at Seokjin with a frown. I got up and carried the cameras on my neck, pulling Seokjin out of his seat before walking out of the room. I pulled Seokjin along with me, holding his larger hand.

He followed me silently, although he switched our hands so that he was leading me to the elevator rather than me leading him. I tried to not blush at how gentle and comforting it felt to have Seokjin's large hand holding mine.

"So.... Do you have an actual plot in mind?" Seokjin asked as we waited for the elevator. I looked up at him and nodded, giving Seokjin a camera.

"I do have an idea..." I said as the elevator opened. When we got inside, I took out my phone and called Kimberly, smiling when she picked up. "Hey Kim.... No we didn't get to to the second floor.... I have an idea- Yes just tell everyone to use the other elevator or use the stairs.... Nothing's wrong. Just- just tell everyone that the elevator is working, but it's just being cleaned or something. We'll be careful, okay? Bye."

Seokjin tilted his head to the side, looking down at me with a curious look. "We aren't going to the second floor?" I stepped up to the panel of buttons before pressing on one of them, causing the elevator to stop moving. "What are you-"

I slammed Seokjin up against the side of the wall, giggling a little at this shocked gasp. "We're making your video."

"B-but the security-"

"Let them see." I whispered into Seokjin's ear, watching as they grew a bit pink. I placed my camera on a tripod and set it up against the corner before hitting record, walking back up to Seokjin. "Action."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 1.1K 39
Kim Haeun , A normal girl working hard but still not being enough , she always thought it was a curse to be a woman . after catching her cheating bas...
21.2K 878 11
"Blindfolds on and clothes off" *Mature Content This is going to be a Short smut story
253K 2.8K 61
hehehheehhe 🔞 Requests are open Please check out my new story, The Untold!
549 12 4
someone uploaded namjoon's kama sutra video project to a porn site and it's an immediate hit. now, they're offering the seven of them a deal; a 24 ho...