Wasn't Expecting You

By prettiestoflies

Joey got up off my bed and made his way out of the room, stopping before he exited. "For the record, if we h... More

Character Aesthetics
Locke House
Not my type
The Busy Bean
I'm Unforgettable
Partners
You Surprise Me
You play?
After Party
Sandra
Blacktops
Avoiding
Date Night
Stay With Me
Alone
The Past
Mom
Halloween
Happy
Meet the Family
Benjamin Cameron
Thanksgiving
One Day
Birthday
Momma Knows
Love
History on Repeat
He will be ok?
Team Indigo
Hold Me Tonight
Show me how much
Daddy's little girl
When one door closes
Breathe
A Hundred Questions
San Diego
Could never love you like you needed
Brother
Beau
Ice-cream
We're coming home
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Update

Bubble of Bliss

3.8K 166 7
By prettiestoflies

Later that evening after indulging in a late lunch of wood fired pizza at a quaint little restaurant on the country roads a short drive from the ATV tracks, the entire group came back to the Cameron Estate. Ethan and Ryan were going to stay with us until we all went back to school next week.

When Sophia asked how the ride went, everyone but Ryan was in tears of laughter as we replayed the scene where Harper and I drowned him with mud. Harper claimed it was clearly payback for all the years of torture she had endured.

When we arrived home, Sophia presented a triple layered chocolate cheesecake that she must have baked in morning while we were out. Her skills in the kitchen were impressive.

We sung happy birthday, shared dessert and afterwards the boys all played video games together while us girls sat around gossiping. Jessica and Jayda giving a detailed description of all the girls on the cheer team and what they liked or didn't like about each one. To be 14 again!

All in all, it was the perfect day for Joey and he was immensely happy all day, that was all that I really wanted for him.

Now we were finally alone again, everyone having retired to their respective rooms. Joey was having a shower and despite his best efforts to get me to join him, I pushed him in there alone, otherwise his third and final birthday surprise wouldn't go to plan. Not that I had a specific plan, I just knew showering together wasn't part of it.

I was sitting on the bed and heard the shower turn off, only moments later Joey emerged in just his boxer briefs. He stood in the doorway with that cocky grin on his face, arms crossed over his chest. He looked amazing and just looking at him like that made my mouth dry.

"Do I get my birthday surprise yet?" He asked with one eyebrow raised.

I picked up my clothes and walked towards him so I could take my turn in the bathroom.

"Soon," I replied to his question, tapping him on the nose with a cheeky grin. "I'm just going to take a quick shower."

"I still don't see why we couldn't have showered together."

"For the tenth time today, please just trust me!" I rolled my eyes, as I sashayed past him into the bathroom. He didn't move from the doorway, instead turning so he could watch me.

"Joey, babe. I won't be long, get out of the bathroom," I said laughing and I pushed him softly so I could close the door. As I closed it I could hear him grumbling about blue balls on his birthday and smiled to myself.

I showered quickly, not wanting to leave Joey waiting too long. I brushed out my hair, left my face fresh and clean and put on the lingerie I purchased at the Black Friday sales the day before. It was a teal coloured, lace matching set that complimented my skin tone perfectly and the bra pushed my boobs up to create a decent amount of cleavage. I also had a black silk robe with lace trimming on the loose sleeves. It sat just above my knees and I left it open so it complimented my lingerie but his nothing. I looked good.

I opened the bathroom door to see Joey still in only his boxer briefs, but now sitting on the bed flicking through tv channels. The room mostly dark, beside the soft light from a lamp on his side table and the glow from the tv screen. I stood leaning against the door frame smiling at him, I watched him glance to me, look away and then snap his head back as though his brain took an extra moment to process what he saw.

"Please tell me this is surprise number three and I'm not dreaming," he said, scanning my body from top to bottom.

I bit my bottom lip and nodded, walking across the room until I stood at the base of the bed. I shrugged off the robe and crawled up the bed over the top of him, stopping when I reached his lap, and sitting to straddle him. His hands immediately found their way to the bare skin on my waist as his eyes continued to trail my body, lingering on my breasts but eventually landing on my face.

I looked him in the eye, seeing the familiar lust and wanting. "Happy Birthday Joey," I whispered.

"Happy, indeed," he praised. "You are so fucking sexy," his fingers tracing the lace edges of my bra, lightly brushing my skin.

"So you like?" I asked, cocking my head to the side.

"I do, but I have to be honest, I like what's underneath much more," he said huskily, playing with the strap of my bra.

"Show me," I whispered.

That was all it took for him to sit forward and take my head in his hands, cupping my cheeks and crashing his lips against mine. Our lips moved in sync as we savoured the moment, enjoying each other.

I ran my hands over his torso, feeling his muscles tense as I gently traced all the hard lines of his body, all while our tongues entwined, losing our breath. His hands moved from my face to my body, touching every inch of exposed skin, I felt tingles everywhere, my nipples harden in my bra and a dampness down below.

Eventually he unclasped my bra, sliding it down my arms and his kisses moved from my lips to my neck, as he hungrily sucked and nipped, his large hands cupping my breasts as he massaged them.

"Joey?" I moaned.

"Mmm?" He replied against my skin, taking one of my breasts in his mouth.

"This is nice and all going slow, but I want you to show me just how much you want me. Do what you've always wanted to do. My body is all yours."

He responded by tugging on my nipple with his teeth so hard I yelped in surprise before quickly covering my mouth before someone heard.

He looked up at me, his blue eyes a shade darker now. "Whatever I want?" He confirmed.

"Whatever you want, however you want," I nodded.

He growled before throwing me off his lap and onto the bed on my back. He quickly removed his boxers and then slid off my panties. He sat himself between my legs, spreading them wide and looking at me like I'm his favourite meal.

He took my hand in his, guiding it to myself as he encouraged me to touch myself while he watched. I circled my clit while watching his face watch my hand, feeling for myself how soaking wet I was. The hunger in his eyes, turning me on even more.

He took hold of his own length, stroking it as though he couldn't help himself. I heard him growl, before he lunged forward unable to wait anymore, his mouth meeting my incredibly wet, hot centre.

I started to remove my hand as his mouth, but he stopped it, placing my fingers in his mouth first and licking my juices from my fingers.

Once satisfied, he went to work between my legs, his tongue flicking, sucking, and even gently nibbling. He used his fingers and tongue combing to send me completely over the edge. My body shook and writhed underneath him but he pinned me down and kept going even when I thought I couldn't take it anymore.

"So. Fucking. Sexy." He breathed out as I came back down from my high. "And all mine," he grinned.

With barely enough time to recover, Joey flipped my body over onto my stomach, I heard the foil of a condom wrapper and before I knew it, he had raised my hips slightly, spread my legs just enough to move his body in place and slammed into me from behind.

I gasped the first moment he entered me, but quickly adjusted to the feeling, enjoying as he roughly took me and my body the way he wanted to. I heard Joey moan and groan in pleasure, very clearly enjoying the feeling as my own pleasure increased, needing to push my head into the blanket to muffle my sounds of delight.

Then without warning, Joey pulled out of me, the disappointing empty feeling was instant. I craved more and he gave it to me.

He flipped me over onto my back again. Both of us breathing quickly, then he lift my legs up over his shoulder, using his fingers he stroked my wet folds a few times before he entered me again, slower at first to allow us both to adjust.

"You ok like this?" He checked, and my heart melted that he needed to make sure I was comfortable too.

I could hardly answer him, so whimpered a small yes while nodding my head as his movements increased. Once he knew I was ok, he began to pump a lot harder and a lot faster, making it incredibly hard to stifle any noise threatening to wake the rest of the house.

"Fuck, Joey. Yes," I murmured as I threw my head back in ultimate satisfaction.

"Morgan, look at me," he requested and I did as he asked. We looked each other in the eye as both of us reached our peak, my breath hitching as my walls tightened. His face scrunching slightly, jaw clenched as he too climaxed. With a couple more pumps, he released his load and pulled out of me, allowing me to lower my legs as we recovered.

After removing the condom in the bathroom, Joey came back to the bed and pulled me into his arms, spooning me from behind.

"Thank you, baby. This has been a perfect birthday," he murmured.

"You're special to me Joey. I wanted your birthday to show that, I really tried to include everyone that is important to you."

"You did an amazing job," he whispered, kissing my cheek. "I would have been just as happy with movies in bed with you all day too, but I'd be lying if I didn't also say I had a lot of fun today."

"Good," I smiled, snuggling in closer to him.

There wasn't a time in my life that I had experienced this much contentment with another person. At home, I was always on edge. As a child, I never felt totally welcome or wanted. As lovely as Helen and Craig were to me, it always felt temporary. Even with my ex boyfriend, we never connected on a level that Joey and I do. It was just sex to distract me from my problems, we didn't cuddle or talk. I don't even know his favourite colour. I had started to believe that I didn't deserve to feel good, that true joy wasn't real, just a fantasy in the movies and books.

But right now, lying here in Joey's arms, I realise that I just needed to wait for my person. That every challenge that I faced was teaching me, preparing me for my life ahead and allowing me to truely appreciate the wonderful times when they finally came. I knew I would still face more challenges, I'm still only 18, but I felt better prepared to deal with them now, not just because of all I have been through, but because I knew Joey wasn't going anywhere.

"What's on your mind? I can feel you aren't settling," he asked sleepily.

"Just thinking about how lucky I am. But sometimes it feels like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop, for the next thing to go wrong. That I'm not allowed to be this happy."

"Morgan, you deserve more than anyone to be happy. But even if something does go wrong, I'll always be here to help you pick up the pieces. You're stuck with me."

I rolled over in his arms so we were now facing each other. I traced the lines of his face with my fingertips. Running along his forehead, moving his hair out of the way, along his nose, over his lips and finally along his sharp jaw.

"I think I'm falling in love with you," I whispered.

"Me too," he whispered back, placing his lips gently on mine.

We fell asleep tangled in each other, in our bubble of bliss.

A/N
Ummm.. so thank you! In the last two days reads on this story have quadrupled. I know they are not even close to the same sort of level as so many other stories, but to see people reading my story is kind of surreal. I don't write for reads, I write for my own stress relief, to take myself to another world that isn't this batshit crazy one we are living in right now, but it's still super exciting to see!

Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to interact with readers <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8M 123K 46
***COMPLETE*** Book #1 in the Hookup series "You're incredibly sexy Emily" I feel sexy, especially when he's looking at me like that. I could melt in...
3.2M 132K 64
Office rivals fight for the same promotion, while resisting their attraction for each other. LAYLA masks her insecurities behind perfectionism. The g...
158K 5.1K 49
His faint laugh stopped me in my tracks, my body turning sightly to look at him again. "That was cute. Really, I loved it, but you know I can't just...
2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...