💥💞 𝕄𝕪 𝕣𝕖𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕦�...

By Pizza_0nel0ve

(𝚈/𝚗) 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚕0𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎. 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛0𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊�... More

On the island
The party commotion
The first trial
Reunion
Serene day
The last photograph
Investigation time!
Second trial
Headache
Despair desease
To the stove!
Hopless requiem
The cutthroat mystery
The third trial
Memories
Not so amusing amusement park
At the "fun" house
Shared bed
Wrecked titanium
Mess inside our heads
Emotional puppet
Different perspective
The sweet lie
Weekly Reports
Sanity causes remorse
A sweet nightmare
Fluff time!
Double date
Proposal
⚠️❕𝙸𝚖𝚙0𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏!❗⚠️
Marriage
The end
𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜 0𝚙𝚎𝚗!
𝙰𝚗0𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 0𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 "𝚎𝚖0𝚝𝚒0𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚙𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚝"

Beginning

2.2K 30 61
By Pizza_0nel0ve

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ (Y/n) P .O. V ♥

. . . I'm here again . . .

The same grassy hill, the same colorful flowers, the same blossoming cherry tree. But why do I feel so. . . Lonely? Like something's missing.

But . . . what?

I hear a distant ringing, it's getting louder and louder with every second. I cover my ears trying to mute the annoying sound, but it's of no use.

With loud gasp I jolted up from my bed. Looking around my cozy bedroom I took a deep breth and plopped back onto my bed. It's *that* dream again. A week has passed but this lonely hill with sakura tree keeps on appearing in my dreams. I wonder if it means anything. Or, perhaps, I'm just exaggerating. 

Standing up from my bed I stretched my muscles and yawned loudly. Taking a glance at my alarm clock I noticed that I woke up exactly on time. That's kind of impressive I should say, usually I either wake up way too early or way too late. Leaving my bed undone I opened the window and let chilly spring air enter my room. Little goosebumps formed on my skin as I shuddered.

Putting my bathrobe on and opening the door I went inside the bathroom. Random thoughts rushed through my mind while I was brushing my teeth. Today was my first day at hope's peak academy, I never wanted to go in there. But my mom forced me to do so in a really cruel way.

~Flashback~

"So you won't go?" Asked my mom with annoyance clear in her voice. "Hell yes! I won't go!" I yelled back. "You just don't understand, it will give you a great future! You're just too young to get it!" My dad stepped into our dispute. "Well, you're too old to get me! I don't want to go there! And that's it!" I yelled as I rushed upstairs and slammed the door to my bedroom. I had this nagging feeling about this school, but if I confess to my parents they'll think I am just being dramatic. But I am not! "(Your name) open the door." I heard my mom's order, her voice was dead serious. "I won't!" I locked the door. "I warned you." After these words, my mom kicked the door open, looks like savageness runs in the family.

"What the-?" My mom launched at me slapping my right cheek. "OW!" I yelled as I rubbed my red cheek with a small hiss of pain. "What's that for?!" I glared at the ferocious woman. "Listen, I respect your choices, dear. Now choose: either you go to hopes peak academy, or you're packing your things and leaving to the St. Mary's Boarding School for Difficult Girls." She sat next to me. "Wait, what? Not there!" I whined and plopped onto my bed.

 I went in there when I was in middle school, and it was a complete disaster! Wake up at 5 am, eat only porridge and tea for breakfast, a ton of unnecessary subjects, dumb-looking dress-like uniform and that's not even half of the problem"It's your choice dear." My mom smirked at her victory. This vicious woman drives me insane! "Fine. . ." I sighed in defeat, what could I do? "That's wonderful! Now, I'll ask Ellie to put the door back." With that, she walked away. Ellie - is our maid and housekeeper. My parents are way too busy to take care of our home. . . And me. So they hire different maids. Ellie is the best one yet. After few minutes the door was repaired.

Few hours later I was sitting on my bed reading about the academy and my 'ultimate' classmates. "Class 77-B. . . Sonia Nevermind, ultimate princess, Mikan Tsumiki, ultimate nurse, and blah blah blah. . . Why is everyone called an ultimate anyway?" I asked myself out loud. Later on, while checking my acceptance letter again I noticed that I'll be going as the 'Ultimate Rebel'. "Huh, that's pretty neat." I rubbed my chin and grinned. They have no idea, so I better use my chance.

~Flashback end~

I realized that I was staring onto the tiled wall all this time. Shaking unnecessary thoughts off I finished the rest of the morning procedures. Entering my room I wore my favorite (favorite color) oversized hoodie and a pair of black baggy sweatpants. To be honest, I don't care how I look, I already stopped worrying about that, like, two years ago. Tying my hair into a messy low pony I left my room and walked downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning miss (Your name)!" Said Ellie with her usual bright smile. "Good morning, dear. Oops, look at the time! I must go. See ya, my little baby!" My mom pinched and pecked my cheek. Picking up her suitcase she kissed my dad goodbye and walked out. "Good morning sweetheart." Said my dad, not looking up from his newspaper.  "Mornin'." I mumbled back while sitting down on the wooden chair and leaning on the dinner table. "What would you like for breakfast?" Asked the housemaid as she placed a cup of black coffee with a plate of toasts in front of my dad. "(Favorite breakfast)." Was my quick answer. After eating breakfast I said my goodbyes and left the house. Hope's peak academy wasn't far away from my home so I could take a walk.

I like to roam around in the morning. Everything is so calm and peaceful. No noisy people, no cars, nothing. Just pure silence. As I walked past the central avenue I noticed that my favorite cafe just opened. Rushing inside I quickly greeted the owner and asked for my favorite snack. I happily munched on my snack as I looked at the crowd of students that swarmed around the gates of hopes peak academy. 

Finishing my snack I squeezed my way through the crowd until some guy pushed me away. "Hey! Look where you're going!" He yelled at me while glaring at me as if I was nothing. "Or what?!" I grumbled back, getting ready to kick his puny ass. "How *dare* you raise your voice at the student of hope's peak academy?" He pointed at me while scrunching his face in disgust. "Tch. How pathetic." A raspy voice said from behind me. "You're *just* a reserve course student. And *you* dare to raise your voice at the ultimate? You're so hopeless." A tall guy with messy white hair appeared from behind. "U-ultimate?" That bastard stuttered while looking at us. "Yes, Ultimate lucky student and ultimate rebel, I suppose?" The lucky guy shot me a questioning look, I nodded. "I-im sorry! I didn't know." He began apologizing.

After the 'incident' I continued my way through the gate. Being the "ultimate rebel" I got used to dealing with random douchebags. "Hey! Wait!" When I turned around I saw the lucky guy running towards me. Until something really weird happened. He tripped on the pavement and fell on top of the female student. His head was lying on her boobs. After a lot of apologies, and getting slapped really hard by that girl he made his way towards me. 

"Looks that you *are* a lucky student after all!" I chuckled. "Hehe. Yeah, it happens sometimes. Won't you mind such trash as me to ask you a question?" What's up with this guy? Calling himself trash out of the blue. Weirdo. "You've just asked." I answered back while crossing my arms. "Okay, can I ask two more?" He chuckled sheepishly and scratched behind his head. "Shoot." I huffed and leaned on the nearby wall. "Why are you wearing casual clothes in school?" He asked looking at my disguise. "Dude. I'm an ultimate rebel. . .  Get it? Like, go against the system." Yup, definately a weirdo. My attire is the most obvious part of my role! "It does actually make sense. I'm so dumb." He stared at the ground awkwardly. Without saying another word I just turned away and continued to walk down the hall. I spent enough of my time chatting with that luckster anyway. I noticed the classroom I was supposed to enter, it looked kind of odd. I decided to shrug off the weird feeling. Walking inside the classroom I found a bunch of people scattered around the room. I already noticed a familiar face.

Wait a second!

"How did you get here so fast?! And! Where's *your* uniform?!" Now everyone's attention was glued towards me and the tall guy who was wearing some casual clothes instead of his uniform. "Oh? I'm walking pretty fast, I guess. And what's wrong with my casuals?" The lucky guy smiled sheepishly. "Whatever." I put my hood on and sat down on the last desk. Everyone resumed their chit-chat when the door opened to reveal a tall brunet with spiky hair. All the ultimates started talking to the new guy.

Tch. Looks like he's the ultimate protagonist.

After a good 15 minutes of talking the door opened once again to reveal. . . A bunny plushie? The toy introduced herself as Usami, our squeezably soft teacher.

Is that some kind of a sick joke?

Looks like I wasn't the only one thinking about that, as most of other students started bickering over this nonsense. Our "teacher" informed us that she will take us on the school trip.

Right now? 

At the start of the semester? 

It sounds quite fishy.

Usami raised her "magical" wand and the whole classroom started shaking vigorously. Everything around me turned pitch black as I fell unconscious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 65 15
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] "𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 �...
9.5K 196 15
❝𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝘽𝙀𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙔 𝙉𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝘾𝘼𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙈𝙀. ❞ 『••✎••』 ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ɪɴᴛᴏ, ᴀғ...
40.9K 1.5K 23
ʚɞ ⁺˖ ⸝⸝ "ʜᴇʏ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ" .☽༊˚ ʚ☆ɞ 𝗯𝗹𝗹𝗸 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 ! ¡! ❞ 𝘪 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘭�...