memories remain ── shokugeki...

By saraccha

▬▬▬ ▬▬ ❝ 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗡 ˚ . ✦ ➤ 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗌𝗅�... More

➤ Exordium
➤ zero . . .
➤ one . . .
➤ two . . .
➤ three . . .
➤ four . . .
➤ five . . .
➤ seven . . .
➤ eight . . .
➤ nine . . .
➤ ten . . .
➤ eleven . . .
< special episode >
➤ twelve . . .
➤ thirteen . . .
➤ fourteen . . .
➤ fifteen . . .
➤ sixteen . . .
➤ seventeen . . .
➤ eighteen . . .
➤ nineteen . . .
➤ twenty . . .
➤ twenty - one . . .
➤ twenty - two . . .
➤ twenty - three . . .
➤ twenty - four . . .
➤ twenty - five . . .
➤ twenty - six . . .
➤ twenty - seven . . .
➤ twenty - eight . . .
➤ twenty - nine . . .
➤ thirty . . .
➤ thirty - one . . .

➤ six . . .

3.5K 201 123
By saraccha

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
TOTSUKI'S SPORTS NEWS

Transfer student to be in a Shokugeki!

His opponent is the Meat Master,
Mito Ikumi!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Damn, Yukihira-kun! You're in the newspaper!" You dashed towards the male who occupied already by someone.

"Arigato, Konishi-san! Oh, hello, Y/N!" Yukihira greeted you with a smile.

"Arre~? Did you get any sleep, Yukihira-kun?" You asked the red-haired boy, squinting your eyes. Konishi then nodded his head.

"Yeah, you look kinda.. sleep deprived." The other male added a statement to your question, cocking his head to Yukihira.

"Afterwards, I tweaked the sauce a little more. Well, I think I got about two hours." Yukihira started blabbering, you then peaked on his shoulders and saw Megumi peaking outside the door. You went towards her.

"Waaahh! So many people!" Megumi squeaked, her whole body shaking slightly. You held her shoulders which caused her to flinch because of the sudden weight on her shoulder.

"Are you okay, Megumi-chan?" You asked the female who gave you a nervous smile. That was all you needed to know that Megumi is indeed, not okay.

"S-soma-kun! D-dont get too nervous..." Megumi told the male that stared at her calmly.

"F-for times like this, you can write the "man" character on your hand." Megumi said, writing a man character in her hand. You just chuckled and shook your head, patting Megumi's back.

"Okay sure. Why don't you go ahead and do that, Tadokoro?" Yukihira replied while smiling smugly.

"It looks like you're much more nervous than Yukihira-kun, though." You said in between your laughs.

"Aren't you nervous at all?" The nervous yet cute girl asked the competing male.

"You're going to be cooking in front of that huge crowd." Megumi mumbled.

"Mmm, I don't think so. Yukihira-kun has a diner, so of course he's used to crowds like that." You were the one who replied to Megumi, while the other male nodded his head. Of course you knew that, you and your classmates back in the real world sometimes go to diners during your free times.

"Ah, I forgot. I have to get going now. I'll be on the top, watching you." You told Yukihira, pointing at the top as you gave him a wink. The three followed your finger using their eyes and nodded. You then waved them a goodbye and went out to go to where the Elite Ten's seats are.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, The administration has deemed this match an official Shokugeki! I am Kawashi Urara, a first year in the high school division. I'll be your host for todays event!" The host named Urara informed, giving her fans a cute wink that made them become in awe.

"Super cute! Urara-chan!" The boys started chanting Urara's name, while the girls were glaring daggers to, I don't know if to Urara or to the Boys. ANYWAYS.

"Hello! Kyapi!" Urara said, which made you shiver in pure cringe. You glanced at your back only to see a serious Erina, watching. You sighed softly and went closer to the glass wall, leaning on it.

"Now, the contestants will be coming in from each corner!" The crowd started going wild.

"The first one to enter is.." The big TV in the front was showing Ikumi's full name, with a red flame on the background.

"The meat master, Mito Ikumi!" Ikumi then showed up, with a rather uncommon style of clothing. But who cares?

"All right! Here comes the other contestants!" You swore you saw black stuff oozing from Urara, but you just shook your head and now she has sparkles as her background. The huge TV screen then went black and after a few second, it started showing Yukihira's full name with a blue flame on the background.

"Die dipshit!"

"Eat it!"

"Die, transfer student!"

"I still remember the shit you pulled at the opening ceremony!"

"BOOOO!" You got pissed off by their shouting and ended grabbing the mic that was beside you.

"Ehem, mic test. OoH." After testing if the mic is on, the audience heard your voice, you gave them the sweetest smile ever.

"Wah! Y/N-sama is gonna watch their Shokugeki?!"

"Not only her, even Erina-sama is with her!"

"Hey look! It's Erina-sama!"

"Erina-sama.. Y/N-sama.."

"I bet they're gonna cheer for Mito-san!"

"Both of them are so beautiful!"

"Ehem, please stop the shouting because my ears are about to bleed." You told them, filled with authority lacing your tone. The boys sighed in bliss at the sight that they saw.

"Of course, Y/N-sama!"

"Anything for you!" The shouts died down and you put back the mic on its rightful place as you glance at Erina who was looking back at you. You gave her a peace sign and glance back again to the front.

"That was very unprofessional, Y/n." She scolded, focusing back on the Shokugeki amidst of all the annoying students murmuring death threats to Yukihira.

"The transfer student no one can stop talking about, Yukihira Soma-kun!" Yukihira then showed up on the stage, with 2 people as his companion.

"Allow me to run through the process. There will be three judges."

"The theme is Don! And the main ingredient is meat!" Urara informed.

"I'm surprised that you didn't became one of the judge this Shokugeki." Erina mumbled softly. You then glance and gave her an awkward smile.

"Heh?! Am I always one of the judges in Shokugekis?!" You asked the system.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

Yes, as stated to the information that I gave you, Y/n Kinoshita is the youngest teen chef who became one of the First class Bookman. So apparently, you're one of the common judges in the official Shokugekis.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Oh okay. I forgot about that hehe." You chuckled in the inside.

"Mmm, let's just say I'm too lazy to judge people's dishes right now." You came up with an excuse to the God Tongue's question, who just nodded and averted her attention to the front.

"If Mito-san wins, the Donmo Research Society will be shut down, and Yukihira-kun will be expelled." Urara said.

"If Yukihira-kun wins, Don RS's budget will be increased, and their cooking facilities will be upgraded. In addition, Mito-san will join Don RS!"

You saw Yukihira wearing his long white looking bandages the male then look at the top and saw your side figure leaning against the glass wall. He gave you a smile and waved at your direction. Upon noticing his actions, you also waved your hand at him.

The audiences followed where Yukihira was waving using their eyes, they then saw that he was waving at you. The boys eyes twitched, adding fuel to the fire, you decided to give Yukihira a flying kiss, also wanting to tease him.

The boy's eyes widened at your action as he averted his gaze from you, he was a blushing mess. Your fans started growling in jealousy. It was such a sight.

This made Ikumi glance at the top, seeing you and Erina watching her.

"Erina-sama and Y/N-sama has come all this way to watch us?" Ikumi thought to herself, smiling because both of you were watching the Shokugeki.

"Y/N-san!" Erina's voice raised. You flinched slightly as you glance at her.

"W-what?" You mumbled.

"Why are you flirting with him? Do you like Yukihira Soma-kun?!" The female asked, or more like shouted at you. Your cheeks suddenly heated, and you felt that you became a living tomato.

"What?! No, Of course not!" You blabbered, breaking the gaze. The God Tongue sighed, frustrated by your earliers action.

"Then why did you gave him a flying kiss?!"

"I'm just teasing the guy. Sheesh, Erina-chan." You pressed your lips into a straight line, crossing you arms.

"You're such a flirt."

"E-eh?!" You got caught off guard.

"Even when we're younger you always—!"

"Hey! Don't bring that up now!" You said and started marching towards her, giving her a tickle for trying to spill the secrets of Y/N Kinoshita who you don't know about.

"Okay, okay! I'll stop!" The girl shouted in between her laughs. You then stopped on tickling her and both of you started watching the Shokugeki.

"Let us proceed! Contestants, to your stations!"

"Everything is at stake in this battle of the palates!"

"Let the Shokugeki.

... begin!" Urara shouted.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰

A

fter the Shokugeki ended with Yukihira's win, you decided to join one of your classes because you were bored as hell. The system didn't gave you new missions to do. As if Kamisama heard your prayers, while you were listening to the teacher who was teaching in front, a sudden box-like figure popped out of no where.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

Mission Unlocked: Polish your
cooking skills more by going to Jun Shiomi's lab and learn about spices.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"OH! Nice! I get to see Hayama Akira! Eeek!" You squealed inside your head. And for once, you were wishing for this fun lecture to end so you can see your next love.

After a few minutes, your class ended and you dashed towards the exit to go to Shiomi's lab. Good thing that you still know where it was located, thanks to the Otome Game that they made. You then started walking, going to your destination.

A few minutes of endless walking, you finally found it. You knocked twice on the door and it suddenly flung open, revealing the love of your life— Hayama Akira. Oh how you want to tackle him to the ground and just kiss him and d— gET yourself together!

"Mmm, smells like cinnamon." Hayama's eyes widened by the voice and saw you in the corner of his eyes.

"Y/N Kinoshita..?" Hayama asked, or more like stated your name. What's someone like you, with high rank in the industry, doing here out of all places?

"Yup! That's me!" You told him, still wearing your smile.

"What.. uh- do you need something?" Hayama almost stuttered, seeing your angelic features he can't help but to just stare at you, though he was looking down becuase he is much more taller than you.

"Mou~, you're so tall! My neck hurts!" You slightly pouted, massaging your neck. The boy in front of you released a small chuckle.

"Anyways, I'm here to learn about spices, if that's okay.." You mumbled softly, looking down as if you were acting shy.

"Of course, Jun is inside. Come in." The male opened the door wider for you to enter. You gave him a soft smile and muttered a small thank you. You then saw Jun's stuffs scattered everywhere, while she was sitting on the ground. She then glance at her side and saw you.

"Visitor?"

"Ah! Tea! Wait a second!" The lady started panicking, as she started organizing her stuff.

"Oh, no thank you! I just wanted to learn more about spices!" You told the short lady, who finally spared a glance, her eyes widened because of shock, almost the same reaction with Hayama. She then rushed towards you and held both of your hands.

"Y/N Kinoshita! I can't believe you will be asking me to teach you!" Shiomi Jun said excitedly, her eyes twinkling due to excitement. Well, who wouldn't? You are the Y/n Kinoshita after all.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

You, Hayama and Jun had fun by talking and them teaching you about different spices. You are now a bit closer with Hayama, more like both of you are now friends. Which made you happy. Apparently, the day ended and it is now about time for you to go back to your dorm. You bid your good byes to Jun, who's eyes were teary because she still wants to bond with you. Hayama then walked you to the front door.

"It's dark already, are you sure you don't want me to walk you home?" The male asked, worried about you. You just shook your head as a reply, giving him a reassuring smile.

"Nope, I'm fine. I'll get going now. It's fun hanging with the both of you!" You exclaimed, grinning ear to ear as you had fun with them.

"Okay, see you, N/n." The boy mumbled the last word, but you heard it. You then glance back at him and let out a small smirk.

"Mmm? N/n?" You asked, putting your index finger on your chin while looking up at him. The male slightly blushed and averted his gaze away from you.

"Uh, do you not like it? I'll stop calling you that!" Hayama suddenly take back the nickname that he gave you.

"Nope, I like it. See you, Akira-kun." You then tip-toed for you to reach him and gave him a small soft peck on the cheeks, which made the guy blush even more. You waved your hand and left, while smiling widely.

"AH! I can't believe I just kissed Hayama on the cheeks!" You started fangirling inside your head. While the guy named Hayama touched his right cheek where you kissed him, he let out a small visible smile as he watch your figure disappearing.

Unknowingly to them, Jun was listening to their conversation this entire time. The short lady let out a quiet giggle.

"Ah, young love!"

[ special tag::
hallunii <3 ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2K 35
A SnS Fanfic, and a little bit of crossover, unpredictable plot twist, treat with cautions. 🇷 🇦 🇳 🇰 : #➂ʳᵈ ⁱⁿ ᴋᵒʲⁱʳᵒ #➇ ⁱⁿ ᴡᵃᵗᵗʸᶠᵃⁿᶠⁱᶜ #➀➅ ⁱⁿ sʰ...
14.9K 465 16
"𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕤...𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕠." 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗲, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝘂...
6.8K 155 15
A Shokugeki no Soma Love story. *Disclaimer: I don't own Shokugeki no Soma, the pictures and songs used in this story, I only own OCs and extras. If...
223K 5.4K 28
Being a chef is hard enough. Being the daughter of an asshole of a Dad is even harder. What Dad makes disgusting dishes and acts like a child 90% of...