The Choice ꨄ

By ggiia17

You have always admired Cedric Diggory, you realize you might actually have a chance. Out of nowhere the last... More

1|𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝᯽
2|The thorn in my side
3|False hope
4|Unexpectedఌ
5|Pretty boy❦
6|Will you?
7|Jealousy ☃︎
8|༆Yule Ball: Part I༆
9|༆Yule Ball: Part II༆
10|༆Yule Ball Part: III༆
11|Conflicted.
12|Comfort ❣︎
14|I'm sorry
15|Party ♪
16|"Dancin in my room..♫"
17|Overprotective much?
18|The thought of you
19|Regret
20|Our little secret ❁
21|I can explain...
22|Im at Peace...kind of
23|Guilt ᯽
!!Story Update!!
24|Broken
25|Lie
26|By your side
!!Announcement!!
27|Love?
28|Time
29|Second task
30|After
31|My Best friend
32|Fun and Chaos
!!THANK YOUU!!
33|Fix it ⁂
34|Selfish and Selfless?
!Cast list!
35|A step forward
36|Competitive nature
37|More curious by the day
38|My distraction
39|Like vs Love
40|Third Task
41|Recovery
42|-Start of summer-
!announcement!
43|Something new
44|Night & Day
45|Time stands still
46|Just dancing
47|Reality Check
48|The Death Eaters
49|Sixth year
50| the final choice

13|Same old pain ☕︎︎

137 6 0
By ggiia17

         Winter break had passed. I haven't gotten a letter from my dad in a while. As for Draco and I our friendship got stronger as we spent more time together.

Cho and Cedric were often seen in the hallway holding hands.

  It made me feel pain physically. Draco grabbed my hand and we walked the other direction, but it was getting harder to avoid him.

   Draco was trying to protect me from seeing the truth. As sweet as it was to see him being protective of my emotions, this was the way things were.

I got out of class to "go to the bathroom" but I really just needed a walk.

   I wanted to be alone with my thoughts.

   But just my luck, I turned to the left and saw a golden brown haired boy walking towards me.

I really wasn't in the mood to see him.

"What?" I said in a blank voice.

"I- I'm sorry." He said as he looked down at me.

"Sorry for what?"

"Well, not asking you to the dance and leading you on. I didn't mean to-," I cut him off.

"What do you mean? We had nothing." I walked away from him leaving him alone in the hallway.

"Y/n wait, please." I ignored him.

I went back to class feeling absolutely nothing. Draco looked over at me.

   I didn't pay attention. When class ended I left. I didn't wait for Draco.

   I went the long way to the common room to avoid seeing anyone. Cedric and Cho were sitting on a bench in the hallway.

I walked passed them without looking, almost like they both didn't exist. Cedric got up and poked my shoulder.

"What, what could you possibly want from me Diggory!"

He stood there in shock. I knew Draco was standing behind me, I could smell his cologne.

I grabbed him by the arm and dragged him in the outside seating area. Draco didn't follow.

"You have 2 minutes to explain yourself before I completely ignore you forever."

" I wanted to go with you but everyone expected me to go with Cho."

"But why did you listen?"

"I don't know, I was just scared to ask you." He scratched his neck and looked down.

"Why, you know I would've said yes."

He sighed. He seemed very guilty.

"I understand if you never want to talk to me again, but I am truly sorry Y/n."

"Okay." I said as I walked away.

  I went back inside and caught up with Draco. We went to the common room and sat on the couch.

I told him everything that happened.

"He doesn't deserve you." He grabbed his bag and stormed off to his room as I followed closely.

"Are you mad or something?" I asked following him in his room.

He didn't answer me.

"Hello?"

He still said nothing.

He didn't even turn around.

"Of course I'm mad! He'll hurt you again and I'll have to deal with you being sad because of him!"

I felt my back against his closed door. He was very close to my face. I didn't move at all, neither did he.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you." He whispered.

"It's okay, I get it." I whispered back.

"Uh, I'll see you at dinner." I said as I opened the door to leave.

When I got back I collapsed on my bed. So I could forgive Cedric, or I could leave it the way things are.

I knew had to make an important decision.

Dinner came around. I sat down next to Draco.

There was whispering all around the Great Hall.
"What going on?" I asked Pansy.

"Cedric and Cho broke up." She said grinning.

Woah, wasn't expecting that.

I looked at Draco and he had no facial expression.

I watched as Cedric walked out of the Great Hall.
Draco left right after.

"Wait-," I said as I grabbed his had.

"What are you doing?"

"I'll be right back. There's something I have to take care of." He said as he left.

D͟R͟A͟C͟O͟' P͟O͟V͟:
I walked out of the Great Hall and caught up to Cedric.

"Hey!" I yelled.

I pinned him against the wall.

It wasn't a smart idea being that he was taller, older, and probably stronger then me.

"Stay away from Y/n."

"That's not your concern." He said looking down at me.

"It's my concern when my best friend is crying because of you.

I don't like seeing her like this. Hurt her again, see what happens." I looked him dead in the eye.

"I didn't mean to hurt her I swear. I care about her a lot. I was just nervous to ask her so I went with Cho."

"Don't hurt her again." I repeated as I walked back to dinner.

Y͟/͟N͟ P͟O͟V͟:
Draco was gone for a few minutes. When he came back he had a grin on his face.

"Why you smiling like that?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said as he sat down.

When dinner ended we headed back to the common room.

   We stayed up a little longer with Pansy, Blaise and Adrian.

I went back to my room and fell asleep wondering what Draco did.

M͟O͟R͟N͟I͟N͟G͟ T͟I͟M͟E͟:
I woke up and got ready for school. We had a free period so I headed to the library. I was looking through books when I saw Cedric.

"Hey." I said.

"Oh, hi." He said smiling. He still had that guilty look on his face, but this time it looked worse.
"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing, I'm fine."

"I- okay." He grabbed a book and sat down. I followed and sat across from him.

"So," I said awkwardly.

He was looking down at his book not really paying attention. I sighed.

  He looked up and me and said, "Listen, I don't want Draco seeing us together. I'd rather not have him after me."

"What are you talking about?" I said as I laughed.

"He said to basically not go near you."

My smile went to a straight face real quick.

I saw Draco looking at books in the back.

"If you'll excuse me." I said as I got up and stormed to the back.

"Hey." He said grinning.

I pushed him against the wall.

"Did you tell Cedric to stay away from me?"

He looked down.

"Well, I might have said something like that."

"Why would you do that?" I said as I let go of him.
"I was trying to protect you-

"I don't need your protection. And you can't tell me who and who I cannot hangout with Malfoy."

I saw the smile slowly fade from his face. He looked hurt.

I felt bad but instead of apologizing I walked away. I got back to the table and grabbed the book I was reading.

"I have to go I'll see you later." I told Cedric.

I left the library and ran into an empty hallway.

Why did I do that?

   I know Draco was just trying to protect me. He was just being a good friend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: So this was a pretty long chapter. I hope you liked it. As usual update coming soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 5.5K 45
You were always a very kind girl. You grew up as a muggle but you were a pureblood. This story will start at the beginning of your 5th year. The fir...
175K 6.4K 47
~ Year four ~ Warning: This is the fourth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read...
371 24 13
We couldn't be together in this life, but maybe we can be together in another life; just you and me. Maybe in another life, we will meet again. Maybe...
34K 515 37
{Started: 30/01/2020 Finshed:15/03/2020} "Why did you left? Why did you left me?" Draco asked while rubbing fingers through her hair "I had to. I cou...