๐…๐€๐‚๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ

Abareye tarafฤฑndan

โžค๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๏ฟฝ... Daha Fazla

๐š๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šž๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šœ
๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ
๐š๐š’๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šฃ๐šŸ๐š˜๐šž๐šœ
๐š๐š›๐šž๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐šก๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ
๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐š—๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ
๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šž๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ
๐šŠ๐š ๐š”๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ (1/2)
๐šŠ๐š ๐š”๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ (2/2)
๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–๐šœ
๐šข๐šž๐š“๐š’'๐šœ ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š๐š’๐šŽ (๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก)
๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐šŸ๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ (1/2)
๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐šŸ๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ (2/2)
๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š’๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ
๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐š–๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š ๐š’๐š—๐šœ (1/?)
PLEASE READ

๐š‘๐š’๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ

19.8K 1.1K 1.4K
Abareye tarafฤฑndan

"WAHHHHH!"

A newborn cried.

And everyone dropped dead.

An unknown accident was spread all over japan like a deadly virus, a whole town wiped out and buried beneath the ground. Still uncertain, they marked this as a disaster caused by an earthquake.

(y/n)(l/n).

With a body count of 10,000 innocent citizens and single handedly turned a whole town into rubble at the day she was born is a child with an undeniably strong and unstable cursed energy that will either make her the greatest ally or an indestructible enemy.

The child murderer was now sealed and kept under the watchful eyes of the higher-ups. Only a few jujutsu sorcerers knew about her existence.

It is crucial for shamans to have intense concentration and keep their emotions under control to utilize their cursed energy to it's full capacity.

Due to limited human contact and psychological manipulation--or 'training' as the elders call it, (y/n) was molded into an cold vessel who mindlessly followed orders without question.

But it's only a matter of time until the child gets bored of her toys.

While no one was watching, the young child snapped the thick ropes that's binding her with ease and nonchalantly walked towards the sliding door. It was hard to distinguish which side was the exit as it was covered by multiple talismans.

Naturally light on her feet, she managed to escape undetected. She stopped on her tracks once she felt two presence near her. Her eyes peered at the teenager with the most blinding hair--due to the sunlight--it basically screamed 'obnoxious'. Just looking at him made her head ache.

"Satoru, I'm going to the vending machine, do you want anything?" The noirette asked, already walking away.

"Get whatever, I don't really care," The bored sorcerer shrugged even though his friend can't see him.

He sat on a bench and nonchalantly whistled as he blinked his tiredness away. Oh, what difficult life for being the most powerful sorcerer!

The weather was sunny but not enough to give him annoying rashes and such. It was hard keeping his skin in perfect condition.

It was a peaceful day for the silverette.

Well, it was peaceful until a child who looks dead inside sneaked up behind him, startling him.

He coughed into his fist, trying to compose himself.

"Do you uh..need something?" He asked, uncertain. He's never really good with kids. Kids are confusing.

Satoru and (y/n) stared at each other; tired but lively crystal eyes clashed with the most lusterless orbs.

He muttered, shades slowly slipping off, Who is this lost, creepy child?

Unfortunately, the said child heard him, making her eyebrow slightly twitch. Her gaze quickly looked behind him, detecting another presence.

The (h/c) youngster mumbled something under her breath but the teenager failed to catch it.

"Can't hear ya."

"..Eyes."

"My eyes? Aw, I already know it's pretty--"

"Ugly."

"Hah!? Oi, Respect your elders!" He childishly whined, pointing at the child's somber face. Before the sorcerer could even talk more about 'using formal speech and respect'--which was pretty hypocritical of him--the child with the most dullest eyes trotted away, ignoring the teenager.

Gojo scoffed, watching the (h/c) brat walk away in a hurried manner, leaving the poor silverette dejected and dignity-less. Who knew a simple comment from a kid he didn't even know would affect him this much.

Suguru, his noirette friend, came back confused and asked him why he looks like someone who didn't make it to the toilet. Gojo ignored his remark with a huff.

It was annoyance at first sight for both them.

A few days flew by and Gojo found the same child strolling around the same place he found her. He guessed that the kid is one of the higher-up's grandchildren or something.

Thus, immediately assuming that she's a spoiled kid.

But what Gojo wasn't expecting was the bruises that decorated her frail arms.

"Oh, uh, how you doin'?" He slowly asked, walking towards the expressionless child. He wasn't sure how to react. He didn't feel bad but he is confused.

Must've played too hard, he snorted.

"Hm," (y/n) simply replied.

"Did you fell off the cliff to get yourself all bruised up like that?" He snickered, trying to lighten up the mood.

"I'm not allowed outside."

Gojo paused, huh, interesting.

"What are you doing here, then? Your parents might get angry at you," He teased.

The child gave him the most unamused face. It's almost similar to her neutral expression.

"They can't get angry if they're not alive."

Satoru choked on his spit. He almost laughed.

Holy crap, he gaped.

Instead of regretting bringing up such a touchy subject, he pondered if a kid her age is actually capable of saying things like that.

This is the first time he met a kid who isn't annoying and childish. Actually, this is the first time he met a kid who is creepily emotionless.

He thought that he could only find those in horror movies.

"Huh, which of the elders raised you?" The girl only shrugged in response. She never learned to know their names. She didn't care either.

She once met a nice woman who taught her vocabulary. But due to the young adult's emotional distress for the child's unfortunate circumstances, she dissapeared without a trace. (y/n) can only sigh at the memory, treating it as a mere inconvenience.

Realizing that the kid wasn't going to answer him further, he decided to not push it. The two of them only stood in their spot and stared at the empty field before them.

For the first time in her whole life, the kid felt squeamish with the silence.

"Training," she randomly mumbled. Luckily, Gojo heard her.

She's trying to start small talk? Cute, he grinned.

"Training? For what? Ballet lessons?" (y/n) only sighed in annoyance at his response, his grin widen even further.

"C'mon! Show me some moves!" He urged.

Show some...moves, she slowly deciphered his weird lingo. At a slow pace, she nodded and went to the open field. He tilted his head, confused why she had to walk that far away.

Must be shy, he huffed.

She stood next to the tree.

Without blinking, the ground violently shook, making Gojo alarmed. The tree that was once right beside her was now buried beneath the ground, leaving a hole that's fit for a well.

In a frantic state, the silverette teleported next to the girl and lifted her up, jumping away from the hole.

"The heck was that!?" He spouted, squeezing the child in his arms.

"You told me to 'show you my moves'," she said, matter-of-factly.

"..That wasn't...ballet," he croaked.

"I never told you it was."

After the whole debacle, Satoru felt like he lost 10 years of his life. The child was certainly full of surprises.

For a kid, it was terrifying to learn that she possessed such..strong abilities.

As he lied on his bed, he tried connecting the dots.

Parentless,

The frightening cursed energy she emits,

The bruises.

He glared at the ceiling of his room. The bruises. Those oldies really have nothing better to do in their life.

Must've been lonely, he sighed. He can't really imagine himself living in the same condition as her without losing his goddamn mind.

Gojo decided to visit her next week, this time, he brought a friend with him. He could only hope that they could get along.

"(y/n)-chan, please be nice to him," he grinned at the duo. Fushiguro awkwardly stood there and glared at the silverette.

(y/n) stared at the boy. She deduced that he is the same age as her. She held her hand up, initiating a handshake.

"(l/n)(y/n)" she introduced herself.

"Fushiguro Megumi," he bowed, instead of shaking her hands. The two youngsters only stood there in silence. Her hand was still hanging in the air.

Uh-oh, he sweat dropped, I forgot both of them are quiet.

"(y/n)-chan! Wanna hear about how I met my dear friend, Fushiguro-kun!?" He crouched to their height, slinging his arm around the noirette's shoulder.

The young girl unknowingly felt irritated when she heard the words 'dear' and 'friend'.

"Hm," she coldly replied, crossing her arms.

Gojo talked their ear off, much to the duo's dismay. It went from 'how I met my friend' to 'I'm the greatest sorcerer alive'.

While he was too distracted by his retelling of The Great Satoru, both kids already had gone home.

.
.
.
.
.

"Alright! Say it after me! Sa-to-ru!"

"No," she said as she decapitated a curse with a cursed object she found lying around back at her 'prison'.

"Ehhh? Cooperate with me, will ya!?"

The child only sighed, wondering why she even agreed on sneaking out late at night with a creepy teenager who had questionable motives.

"Satomo"

"Satoru," he repeated.

"Salmon."

"..."

That's not even close, he smiled bitterly. He's starting to believe that the kid was just messing with him. Is she even capable of joking?

(y/n)'s movement stopped, sensing that there's no more curses wandering around the building. She sat down and looked at the sky from the paneless window. Gojo stood beside her, stretching his body.

"I don't like your friend, Sakamoto," she blurted out.

"Eh? You mean Suguru?" She glared at the teenager beside her, shaking her head.

Gojo scratched his cheek, trying to guess who this friend of his she so-called hated. The only ones she has met was Suguru and Fushi--

Fushiguro.

Satoru slowly smiled at her cheekily.

Creepy, she thought.

"Are you perhaps jealous of Fushiguro-kun? Don't worry, you're the only one for me!" He teasingly cooed.

"No worries~no worries, I'm not leaving you for anyone!" He kept at it for a few minutes, making the girl's patient run thin.

"Satoru."

The teenager's eyes widen, she finally got his name right! But his happiness was cut short after he saw the murderous look that the child was giving him.

" I will bury you six feet under."

With just one look, the silverette's body felt heavy; it felt like someone was trying to drag him down to the depths of hell. The next thing he knew, his body laid in a deep hole, wounded, but in spite of that, he was fine. He brushed off the debris of the building, looking up at the child who looked quite bewildered.

Huh.

It felt like he was looking up from under a well.

He also felt like he was about to get buried alive.

(y/n) only stared at the teenager. Not expecting him to still be alive. To say that the child was fascinated was an understatement.

She silently helped him out of the hole, without looking at him. Well, he didn't need the help but he appreciated it.

After the failed murder attempt, Gojo was alarmed but also ecstatic. He grinned, So this is the kid they were hiding from the world. His pride was wounded but who cares.

"Hey, look at me," He crouched down to her level and ruffled his dusty hair, "I ain't lying when I said I'm not going leaving you," he said in a serious manner.

"If you ever got a problem with anyone--especially if it's about the higher-ups,

--Big bro Satoru is here to help!"
He self-proclaimed beaming with confidence.

In a panic, unfiltered words left her mouth.

"Creep."

"Excuse me!?"

It was hard to admit but (y/n) respected him, mainly because he managed to survive that.

If she told him that, it would inevitably make his head even bigger and that would be very annoying.

It was unspoken, but they both knew it's the start of a very chaotic and probably unstable friendship.

- - - - - - - -
Next chapter is a Sukuna chapter! With blood! (Yes, I'm saying that with enthusiasm)

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

3.4K 131 4
๊—ƒ ๐ฌ. ๐ ๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ !๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐ค๐š๐ข๏ฟฝ...
22.1K 484 25
"๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™จ~" _______________________________ "๐‘ฎ๐’–๐’š๐’” ๐’Š ๐’‚๐’๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’…๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’๐’…๐’‚๐’š" "๐’˜๐’‰๏ฟฝ...
1.4M 54.9K 38
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿป ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ด] โ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜.โž โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...