Dance to the beat of your hea...

By _FandomLover332_

Izuku Midoriya never had a normal Childhood. He was bullied by the kids at school, losing his only friend but... More

The Start
Get down to business
First day and the demon has made a show
Class begins and we're going to jump right in!
Training, Blushing, kicking butts!
School's alarm and a Mystery man
The USJ or should I saw The Attack of...
I'll Whatever it takes
Rescue, the bill, and the Announcement
Getting ready for the festival
The Sports Festival pt. 1
The Sports Festival pt.2
Sports Festival pt. 3
Sports Festival pt.4
Sports Festival part.5
Sports Festival pt.6
Why so scared All Might?
Dancing teen vs Speed demon old man
Let's all agree to never anger Izuku
Meeting Mr. Di Angelo
Memories
Swimming with the.... Memories??
Votes for your nicknames!!
An exam of doom!!!
Camp! Camp! Camp!
The attack
NO!
........What........
Well, this is awkward...
The aftermath
The Deal
The pain of the past comes to light
Rehab for the League
Training and the meeting
Provincial Licensing exam pt.1
A/N
Provincial Licencing exam pt.2
Gone? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY GONE!!!
Don't. Touch. The. Child!
Izuku!
Hello Inko... How has life been treating you?
Oh~ how the tables have turned

This is a breeze!

4.9K 161 131
By _FandomLover332_

To say that Izuku just laughed at his classmates while they struggled against the rock monsters was an understatement of the year. Izuku was too busy taking down rock monster after rock monster with literal ease. The teen saved half of his classmates and got them all to the base of the mountain in an hour, singing to lure his classmates out of danger. By the time they reached camp Izuku stopped singing and just walked up to the waiting heroes and nodded.

"I expected you all to be longer." Mandalay said.

"That... was... horrible..." Mina cried as she fell to her knees.

Everyone else was too tired to say anything, Katsuki just huffed.

"Wait.... that was supposed to be hard?" Izuku asked, looking a little shocked. "I thought that was easy!" The teen stated with shock, which his classmates shot tired glares at him.

"Easy for you to say, Mr. I'm too good at everything!" Kaminari groaned out tiredly.

"Like I said before Boot camp is more painful then this." Izuku stated bluntly.

"How?" Kirishima asked, looking at Izuku with wide eyes.

Izuku looked at his class before smirking.

"You all would never live to see the next day if you have a drill Sargent yelling at you every single minute of every single day." Izuku said, "And that is with out using your quirk." Izuku added before turning to Pixie-bob and bowed. "Thank you for the challenge!" Izuku thanked her before the female pro hero gushed at how polite the teen was.

That's when Izuku saw the little boy again.

"Hello there." Izuku said to the kid, Mandalay saw the boy and smiled nervously when she saw the glare. "I'm Bakugo Izuku, what's you name kid?" Izuku introduced himself, not getting close to the kid in case he might frighten the kid.

"humph!" the boy huffed before storming off.

Izuku raised a brow before chuckling.

"Hey Kacchan, I found a Kacchan 2.0!" Izuku said laughing slightly.

"Hey!" Katsuki shouted in defiance.

Everyone started laughing before Izuku looked at Mandalay looking for an answer to his unanswered question.

"That's my nephew, Kota, he's been staying with us up here in the mountains." Mandalay said, with a sad look in her eyes that nobody, but Izuku and Aizawa noticed.

Izuku nodded before smiling at her.

"He's lucky to have a good family to be around with!" Izuku said, smiling a little to brightly.

All of class 1-A flinched at the cheerful tone, Katsuki looked at Izuku with sad eyes but watched as Izuku left with Pixie-bob to find his things and unpack. Mandalay looked at Izuku with a confused look but Katsuki just sighed before following his brother.

~

Izuku sighed as he sat in the water of the hot springs lost in thought, he was listening to some of the guys talking about how they were going to spend their summer vacation with their families. Kirishima mentioned that he and his father were going on a manly mountain trip for a week, Sato mentioned baking with his mother and handing out baked goods to a local homeless shelter. Izuku looked at Katsuki before getting up to leave, not wanting to hear anymore plans that everyone gets to do. Izuku is happy that he is with the Bakugo's but.... Izuku never got to spend one on one with his dad in the mountains, he only got to be with him one one one was at the hospital before he left. The Bakugo family is his adoptive family and Izuku isn't close to Katsuki's dad plus he didn't want to butt in on any of father and son bonding moments... if there is any in the future...

Izuku sighed as he walked out of the change room with his hoodie keeping his body warm, the teen walked outside and sat by the door pulling his legs up to his chest and rested his chin on his knees. Izuku sighed as he looked up at the dark sky with a sad look in his green eyes.

"Little child, be not afraid~
Though rain pounds harshly against the glass!
Like an unwanted stranger~
There is no danger!
I am here tonight~
" Izuku softly sang.

Izuku closed his eyes as he softly sang.

"Little child, be not afraid~
Though thunder explodes and lightning flash!
Illuminates your tear-stained face~
I am here tonight~
" Izuku gently raised his voice lulling those who could hear into a gentle piece.

Aizawa walked towards the front entrance and saw, Kota hiding behind a door looking at the door with a blank look. Mandalay walked up next to the tired pro hero and they listened to a gentle voice singing.

"And someday you'll know!
That nature is so~!
The same rain that draws you near me~
Falls on rivers and land!
On forests and sand~!
Makes the beautiful world that you'll see~
In the morning~
" Izuku slowly stopped singing as tears fell from his eyes.

Izuku curled in on himself and silently cried, wishing that he had a normal childhood and a chance to have a normal family. But that is just wishful thinking, Izuku knew that he will never have a chance with a normal childhood.

"I miss you dad..." Izuku whispered softly.

~

When morning came around everyone in class 1-a was dead tired, they were being trained early in the morning while class 1-b was going to start their training later when it wasn't so early. While everyone was dead tired, Izuku was already outside doing his morning stretches. Katsuki looked at his brother and groaned, before joining him as well knowing that they were going to have a long day ahead of them.

"How..." Mina cried out in shock.

Izuku looked at Mina with a look of confusion as he was currently doing a warrior pose.

"Boot camp." Izuku said, before continuing on with his stretches.

Iida saw that Izuku was taking good care of his body and walked up next to him and followed along, Izuku smiled at this. Soon Todoroki joined in then everyone else followed after, when the heroes came out to begin the training they all saw Izuku leading everyone through basic stretched while he was doing a little bit more advance stretches.

"Preparing your body before training is the best way to start the day!" A male said.

Izuku looked up from his warrior stance and smiled before slowly going back to his normal relaxed stance. Soon everyone followed his lead and looked at their teachers waiting for their training to begin.

~

Izuku was in a secluded area dancing while listening to different types of music he had his phone set to switch at random from slow songs to fast paced, country to pop, rock, jazz, techno, rap and punk rock. Some times Metal rock bands will slip into the mix of music, Izuku was working on pushing his body before working on his quirk. To the students Izuku looked lost in his music that he was defenceless, Kota watched Izuku from a hiding spot with a confused look and a frown on his lips. Tiger decided that it was best to attack the teen and to everyone's surprise Izuku was quick to switch from dance to hand to hand combat keeping Tiger away and dancing around the hero with his music blaring in his ears.

Izuku moved to the music, shifting to every beat, gliding around with every shift in the musics tempo. This would throw Tiger off but to Izuku it was his life's blood, he eat sleeps breath music. The teen twirled out of Tiger's way before delivering a sharp and powerful roundhouse kick to his stomach while bringing his other leg up and kicked the hero in the head. Izuku landed on his feet in a perfect stance with his fists raised in a defensive stance.

"Wow kid those were some fighting moves." Mandalay said walking over with Aizawa who helped Tiger up.

"Thanks, Mr. Di Angelo made sure that he drilled every fighting move and defensive move was drilled into my head. So Fighting comes naturally to me like dance and singing." Izuku explained turning off his music and took off his headphones.

This gained a grin from the heroes but Izuku went back to dancing, humming silently before smirking a began singing using his quirk. This made Aizawa go and see if Izuku was good enough to fight him.

"Where my haters?
Where my haters?
I don't got 'em
I'm not famous, no~
" Izuku smirked as he flipped into the clearing dodging a kick from his teacher.

"It don't matter what my name is~
I don't got one, I'm not famous, no
And I don't hate it, no~
" Izuku's outfit changed to look like Aizawa's and this gained a grin from everyone.

"You never heard of me
Or the weird things I do and say~
That's my favorite thing!
That I'm not famous, no~
" Izuku and his teacher shifted into their fighting stances, they waited before pouncing in attacks that nobody could see.

"And I'm never on T.V.
Throwing up on an L.A. street~
Nobody judges me
'Cause I'm not famous, no~
" Izuku used the scarf that was wrapped around his neck to trip up his teacher, but the older male avoided the attack.

Everyone was very impressed by this and Kota thought that Izuku was showing off but the teen was really having fun, Izuku had always thought that this was something his father would have done for just of the fun of teaching him how to fight. This was heart warming.

"Paparazzi is at an all-time low!
Paparazzi they don't care where I go~!
" This got a chuckled out of his teacher.

Izuku started to just dance around, clapping to the beat while sliding to the rhythm of the song. Spinning as he dodged punches that would have hurt his he didn't move fast enough.

"Where my haters
Where my haters?
I don't got 'em
I'm not famous, no~
It don't matter what my name is
I don't got one, I'm not famous, no
And I don't hate it, no~
" Kota glared at the teen but then he noticed the peaceful look on his face as he fought his teacher which confused him.

"I'm not famous, no!
I'm not famous, no~!
I'm not famous, no!
And I don't hate it, no~
" Izuku flipped and twisted when Tiger decided to hop in and join in on the fight as well.

But Izuku smirked before he switched songs.

"I've been so good, I've been helpful and friendly
I've been so good, why am I feeling empty?
I've been so good, I've been so good this year
I've been so good, but it's still getting harder
I've been so good, where the h*ll is the karma?
I've been so good, I've been so good this year
" The sudden change in the song caused the two heroes to stumble and Aizawa used his quirk which made Izuku smirk.

"Why, are you asking me why?
My days and nights are filled with disappointment
Fine, oh no, everything's fine
I'm not sure why I booked today's appointment~
" Izuku sang as he moved just as fast if he was using his quirk.

"I've been so good, I've been helpful and friendly
I've been so good, why am I feeling empty?
I've been so good, I've been so good this year
I've been so good, but it's still getting harder
I've been so good, where the h*ll is the karma?
I've been so good, I've been so good this year
" Izuku delivered a powerful drop kick to Tiger, who knocked Aizawa over which allowed Izuku's quirk to return.

Izuku's outfit shifted into one of a child's, he had a red short sleeved shirt and blue shorts. He looked like a regular kid but that was if he didn't have bandages wrapping around his arms and legs and a patch over his eye.

"What, am I normal or not?
Am I crazier than other patients?
Right, I've done everything right
So where's the karma doc, I've lost my patience~
" Pixie-bob and Mandalay looked at the teen with wide eyes as he move, Katsuki felt tears raise in his eyes knowing that was a look that he was known for in Kindergarten.

"'Cause I've been so good, I've been working my *** off
I've been so good, still, I'm lonely and stressed out
I've been so good, I've been so good this year
And I've been so good, but it's still getting harder
I've been so good, where the h*ll is the karma?
I've been so good, I've been so good this year
" Izuku threw punch after punch, ducking and dodging each attack.

"Ah-ah-ah-ah
Ah-ah-ah-ah
Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah
Ah-ah-ah-ah
Ah-ah-ah-ah
Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah
I've been so good this year~!
I've been so good this year!
" Izuku's looks shifted and shadows of a child running around taking hit after hit from bigger shadows.

Everyone watched as the child got back on his feet just to be knocked down once more but the child got up and grew. They all watched as Izuku fight along side the child and they watched as the child receive harsh abuse from big and small shadows. Kota couldn't turn away from the display.

"Time, I know we're out of time
But what if sad thoughts come and I can't stop it
Bye, I don't wanna say bye
If only I could keep you in my pocket
" Izuku and the child fell to their knees and a wave of power hit everyone while he sang.

Izuku looked beaten while the child was covered in cuts and bruises, they both had tears in their eyes. Izuku could only see the shadow of his father standing in the far distance as the child ran after his father stumbling from the sprain ankle. Izuku got up and looked at his teacher and the pro hero next to him.

"To give me some diagnosis of why I'm so hollow
Please give me instructions, I promise I'll follow
I tripped on my ankle and fractured my elbow
But doesn't that mean that the tour's gonna sell though?
I try to explain the good faith that's been wasted
But after an hour it sounds like complaining
Wait don't go away, can I lie here forever?
You say that I'm better, why don't I feel better?
The universe works in mysterious ways
But I'm starting to think it ain't working for me
Doctor, should I be good?
Should I be good this year?
" A shadow of a male with a kind smile appeared before everyone, his facial features blurred but the smile was could be seen.

All around Izuku were people that looked down upon him along with doctors that had looks of pity in their eyes while children glared hatefully at the teen. But the green hair woman held a chain that was attached to the boy who reached out for the smiling man. Tears fell from Izuku's eyes looking at the man, when the last sentence of the song slipped passed Izuku's lips he collapsed.

"IZU!" Katsuki shouted rushing to his brother.

The Pro's rushed to the greenette's side, they saw the tears falling from his eyes but also the smile that rested on his lips. Rag doll looked at Izuku and sighed slightly with relief after she checked him over.

"He reached his limit." She said.

"But that's impossible, Izuku's limit is more then two songs." Katsuki said with shock.

"I was.... up... longer..." Izuku said, he didn't pass out not completely but his legs hurt.

"Izu! How are you feeling!" Katsuki asked looking his brother over, Izuku just smiled.

"Fine, legs are numb... I'm a bit thirsty... but other than that...." Izuku started before smirking. "This was a breeze!" This got a laugh out of the heroes. "Now let me sleep, I didn't get my full six hours." Izuku stated before everyone heard soft snores.

"This kid." Aizawa stated, grinning into his scarf before walking over and picked the teen up.

Kota watched as Izuku was taken back to the building, he felt every conflicted about the greenette.

"Why are you so different?" he muttered before walking away from the training area.

~

Hello the Girls the Gays and the theys!

Here is another chapter, we are getting close! I'm so excited!! I really hope that this chapter is to all of your liking. I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and a wonderful New year as well!! Please be safe and I'll see you all in the next chapter!!

-Dawn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 489 20
[ DISCLAIMER : This story is currently being rewritten so I'd recommend going to my account and finding the new one. It has the same name and cover...
84.5K 3.5K 26
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, he was ignored by everyone even his family. One fateful night the boy was by a villain. The villain lead him to...
267K 10.3K 13
Izuku quit dreaming of becoming a pro hero after three times of being denied. He decided to screw it, and just be normal. He has part time jobs, he r...
271K 6.9K 23
Izuku Midoriya may seem like your average happy boy with a Quirk, who goes to school with a bright smile on his face.... However, his home life is in...