Soft Whispers - Fred Weasley...

By uglydiaries

šƒšŽš'š“ š˜šŽš” š’š„š„ š–š‡š€š“ š˜šŽš” šƒšŽ š“šŽ šŒš„? šˆ š‚š€š'š“ š„š€š“, š’š‹š„š„š, šŽš‘ šš‹šŽšŽšƒš˜ š“... More

Author's note
[ Chapter 1 ]
[ Chapter 2 ]
[ Chapter 3 ]
[ Chapter 4 ]
[ Chapter 5 ]
[ Chapter 6 ]
[ Chapter 7 ]
A/N
[ Chapter 8 ]
[ Chapter 9 ]
[ Chapter 10 ]
[ Chapter 11 ]
[ Chapter 12 ]
[ Chapter 13 ]
[ Chapter 15 ]
[ Chapter 16 ]
[ Chapter 17 ]
[ Chapter 18 ]
[ Chapter 19 ]
[ Chapter 20 ]
[ Chapter 21 ]
[ Chapter 22 ]
[ Chapter 23 ]
[ Chapter 24 ]
[ Chapter 25 ]
[ Chapter 26 ]
[Chapter 27 ]
[ Chapter 28 ]
[ Chapter 29 ]
[ Chapter 30 ]
[ Chapter 31 ]
[ Chapter 32 ]
[ Chapter 33 ]
[ Chapter 34 ]
[ Chapter 35 ]
[ Chapter 36 ]
[ Chapter 37 ]
[ Chapter 38 ]
[ Chapter 39 ]
[ Chapter 40 ]
[ Chapter 41 ]
[ Chapter 42 ]
[ Chapter 43 ]
[ Chapter 44 ]
[ Chapter 45 ]
[ Chapter 46 ]
[ Chapter 47 ]
[ Chapter 48 ]
[ Chapter 49 ]
[ Chapter 50 ]
[ Chapter 51 ]
[ Chapter 52 ]
[ Chapter 53]
[ Chapter 54 ]
Surprise <3
[ Chapter 55 ]
[ Chapter 56 ]
[ Chapter 57 ]
[Chapter 58]
[ Chapter 59 ]
[ Chapter 60 ]
[ Chapter 61 ]
Author Note <3
[ Chapter 62 ]
[ Chapter 63 ]
[ Chapter 64 ]
[ Chapter 65 ]
[ Chapter 66 ]

[ Chapter 14 ]

3.8K 104 301
By uglydiaries

(Y/n) sat in the Great Hall, stirring the eggs on her plate around as she waited for the timetables to be passed out. Fred and George were on either side of her laughing about how they pranked a Slytherin boy that morning. Apparently they had talked Peeves into helping them out since (y/n) had refused to get up so early to help them.

"And you should have seen his face! It was priceless," George said reaching over for his pumpkin juice and taking a sip out of it.

(Y/n) looked up when she saw movement in front of her. Oliver Wood had a stern look at his face as he sat down in between Angelina and Ginny, pouring himself a glass of milk.

Last night Ginny Weasley had been sorted into Gryffindor, which caused an uproar of applause as the youngest Weasley joined her family. Everyone was stoked that she had made it to the Gryffindor table.

"I booked the pitch for tomorrow morning there are some new plays I want us to all run by. I want you all to be there at sunrise sharp."

Angelina groaned in response as she rested her head on the table. They all had stayed up pretty late to hear from Harry and Ron. Even though (y/n)'s group of friends tried to calm her nerves she was scared for the two second years.

After checking them over about a million times they had all sat around the fireplace as Hermione, Harry, Ron passed out their birthday gifts to (y/n). Hermione had gotten her a muggle book, Harry had given her a shirt that had her favorite Quidditch player's name and number on it (which happened to be Wilda Griffiths from the Holyhead Harpies), and Ron handed her a bunch of muggle candy that Hermione helped him pick out.

"Why does it have to be so early?" Alicia asked taking a seat next to Angelina.

"We are going to train harder this year. I have a good feeling about winning this year's cup," Oliver said finishing his milk and getting up to tell Harry his plan.

"He's trying to kill us," (y/n) mumbled as she took a bit of her eggs.

"Aww cheerup, it can't be that bad right?" Fred asked nudging her side. (Y/n) just sent him a glare as Professor McGonagall reached their table handing them their schedule.

(Y/n) looked over her schedule as owls came flying through the Great Hall dropping mail to eager students. (Y/n) was surprised to see three letters and a package drop right in front of her. She reached for it when Mrs. Weasley voice roared through the hall.

"RONALD WEASLEY! HOW DARE YOU STEAL THAT CAR. I AM ABSOULTELY DISGUSTED- YOUR FATHER IS NOW FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK AND IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT! IF YOU PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE WE WILL BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME! Oh, and Ginny dear congratulations on making it into Gryffindor. Your father and I are so proud."

(Y/n) winced as she felt the secondhand embarrassment for Ron. The howler blew a raspberry before tearing itself up in front of Ron's face. The Great Hall went silent before laughter erupted from the different houses as conversation started back up.

(Y/n) looked down at her own letters and opened the first one up as a pair of diamond earrings fell into her hands. She gasped in shock as she held the little studs between her fingers.

"Whoa, who are those from?" Alicia asked.

Fred and George who were laughing with Lee stopped to look at the diamonds that were in her hands as she read the letter.

(Y/n)

I am so glad we were able to catch up during the summer. It was completely wicked. Yesterday was such a rush to get on the platform that I forgot to give you your present. Happy late birthday by the way! I hope you find these useful. To my favorite nonfamily member.

Much love,

William Weasley

"Ooooh is it from a secret lover?" Lee asked, tilting his head to the side to get a better look at the earrings.

"Don't be daft, it's from Bill."

"Bill Weasley?" Angelina asked, shock written on her face. "You're seeing Bill Weasley?"

"You're dating our brother?" Fred and George asked at the same time, confusion swept their brow.

"Don't be ridiculous guys, I see Bill as an older brother. Nothing is going on, he was just giving me a birthday gift," (Y/n) said rolling her eyes and opening up the second letter.

(Y/n) Carter,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you get this in time, but if you don't happy late birthday. Romania is absolutely wicked, and I hope to be able to show you soon. You are still into magical creatures right? Maybe once you graduate you can intern under me and I can show you all the ropes on how to handle dragons! Hope you enjoy your first day back!

Love,

Charlie Weasley

(Y/n) looked into the envelope to see a tiny dragon statue. It was a deep emerald that had specks of gold in his fur. After another rounds of shock murmurs and reminding everyone that she wasn't just close to the twins she opened the third letter.

Hi Kiddo,

Sorry I couldn't be there to make it to the station, but I know Mrs. Weasley would see fit that you were alright. I miss you. Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I can't wait for this summer; I have a small surprise planned for you. Also, will you be coming home for Christmas or staying at Hogwarts? Let me know!

p.s I baked you some brownies so enjoy! Make sure Lee doesn't eat them all.

Love forever and always,

Aiden

She opened up the package and pulled out a homemade brownie chopping down on it as she looked over her timetable one more time.

"Ohhh brownies!" Lee said reaching over to grab one, which (y/n) was fast enough to swat his hand away. "Ow, don't have to be so rude."

"Come on we all got DADA first and I don't want to be late," Angelina said pulling the group of friends along with her.

"Of course, you don't want to be late," George snickered causing the rest of the group to laugh as Angelina sent daggers towards him.

(Y/n) tried keeping up walking alongside Alicia. They had gotten closer towards the end of last year, and she was glad to have another girl enter their circle of friends.

They walked into their class, (y/n) taking a seat next to Angelina as Professor Lockhart entered the class, a big smile on his face as he walked up to each desk, placing a piece a paper on it.

"I will give the class twenty minutes to finish this small quiz."

(Y/n) looked down at the questions and wanted to laugh. They were absolutely ridiculous, all about Professor Lockhart himself.

1. What is Gilderoy Lockhart's favorite color?

2. What is Gilderoy Lockhart's secret ambition?

3. What, in your opinion, is Gilderoy Lockhart's greatest achievement to date?

4. When is Gilderoy Lockhart's birthday and what would his ideal gift be?

(Y/n) just shook her head as she wrote down her honest answers to the quiz. 1. Black like his soul. 2. To get as many fans to fall in love with him as possible. 3. Landing a job at Hogwarts because it makes no sense. 4. Who cares? And honestly he might need a big mirror to match his ego.

Fred and George were behind her laughing loudly as they looked at her paper. She shot them a devilish grin, and a wink as Professor Lockhart collected their papers.

"Tut, tut- hardly any of you remembered that my favorite color is lilac. And a few of you need to read Wandering with Werewolves more carefully- I clearly states in chapter twelve that my ideal birthday gift would be harmony between all magic and nonmagical people- though I do appreciate the thought of a mirror Miss Carter. But Miss Angelina Johnson knew my secret ambition is to rid the world of evil and market my own range of hair-care potions- good girl! In fact, you got full marks! Where is Miss Angelina?"

(Y/n) tried her hardest not to roll her eyes as the Professor set the papers down. She shook her head as she leaned back in her chair. Lee and Alicia were at the table over and were trying to hold in their laughter. Angelina shot up her hand excitedly, her eyes glazed with admiration.

"Excellent!" Beamed Lockhart. "Quite excellent! Ten points for Gryffindor!"

The rest of his class was absolutely preposterous, and (Y/n) felt relieved when the bell signaled for them to leave.

"He was absolutely dreamy, don't you think?" Angelina asked as they walked to Herbology together.

"You can't be serious?" Fred asked running his hands through his hair. "His class was a bit ridiculous! He didn't even know how to stop the pixies."

"You think he was good right (y/n)?" Angelina asked, hopefulness in her eyes, as (y/n) let out a small sigh.

"I thought the class was quite pointless to be honest."

***

The rest of the day had gone by extremely fast, and (y/n) found herself getting ready for bed. Alicia was already passed out in her bed, along with a third year named Katie Bell. Katie had been getting bullied by her roommates, so Angelina had offered her the spare bed in their room. (Y/n) and Alicia were quick to agree to let the young girl stay.

It made (y/n) a little excited to have more girlfriends. Not that she didn't treasure her time with the twins, because she did. They were her best friends, but sometimes she just needed more girl time to do girl things.

She felt her eyelids grow heavy as she said goodnight to Angelina and let the darkness engulf her.

(Y/n) was standing in front of a grave, one that she knew all too often- it was her parent's grave. A man in a black hood stood next to it. A single white rose in his hand.

It was dusk outside, cloudy as if it was about to rain. The sky was a dark gray and black birds flew over her head into the tall cedar trees that hung around the cemetery.

"Who are you?" (Y/n) asked as she stepped closer.

"The real question is who are you, truly? You are not who you think you are." The man lifted his hood showing a pale white face. "I am you past, present, and future. Your death with be my greatest accomplishment." The man said, leaping in the air toward (Y/n) making her leap back falling to the ground. She looked around to see Fred and George laying on the ground-dead next to her.

"No!" (Y/n) screamed running up alongside their body and shaking them. "No! No! No!" She screamed sobbing on their chest. The bracelet dangling on her wrist falling to her side. It was her bracelet, but it had more charms on it. Charms she hadn't even seen before.

"You can't save them (Y/n)."

(Y/n) woke up with a start as she stared up at her celling. The clock on her nightstand read 3AM. She had sweat beading down the side of her head as she got up slowly, trying not to wake her roommates, and go to the bathroom to freshen up.

The dream had felt so real. She grabbed her slippers and carefully opened up the door to head to the boy's dormitory. Luckily for her they hadn't locked their door. She peaked her head in before slipping her whole body through the door frame.

"Fred," she whispered at his sleeping body. He wasn't wearing a shirt and only had pajama pants on. His hair was flopped to the side and he had his arms spread out as he slept.

She quietly shoved him, "Fred."

"What?" Fred mumbled in a sleepy voice. "(Y/n)?"

"I had a nightmare." She whispered back, knowing she wouldn't have been able to go back to sleep until she made sure both Fred and George were okay.

Without saying another word, Fred pulled back his blanket and motioned her to get in. She contemplated for a second before taking off her slippers and slipping in next to him. She leaned into his chest as he wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her in closer and falling back to sleep.

(Y/n) let herself relax in his touch not thinking of what the outcome would do to her in the morning. All she could think about was how protective she felt in Fred's arms. 

A/N: Just wanted to jump on and say THANK YOU to all my readers. Your votes and comments brighten up my day. Especially the comments. This week (probably tomorrow or Tuesday) I will be updating chapters 1-3. I reread them and didn't like how they sounded so I want to revise them. No new information will be added so it's not something you need to go back and read unless you want to. <3 uglydiaries

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

545K 11.4K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...
9.2K 195 30
The cover is entirely mine although the pictures were found on google ā¤ļøšŸ’› First off the plot is entirely my own although all characters except for y...
71.1K 2.1K 53
"Be a good girl and listen" his voice was cold yet demanding and dominate "Y-Yes" I felt my breath hitch as I suddenly felt small Her name is Syden...
30.7K 711 40
"Tš”šžš«šž š¢š¬ š¬šØš¦šžš­š”š¢š§š  ššš›šØš®š­ š²šØš® š­š”ššš­ š¦ššš¤šžš¬ š¦šž šŖš®šžš¬š­š¢šØš§ š¦š² š¬ššš§š¢š­š²," š”šž š°š”š¢š¬š©šžš«šžš š›š«šžššš­...