BUNK'D life

By lottebej

this is about the tv show bunk'd More

A/N
worries
start of the search
the talk
hahaha your funny

the argument

455 1 2
By lottebej

Gwens pov:
"omg I don't get it sometimes your all high spirits and the next your sitting on bunk and playing your guitar solomly. Why would I want a friend like that." "Did you really just say that well I can't stand to be any where near you." I stormed out of the mess hall and nearly knocked lou over. I went straight to my bunk, got my guitar and then went into the woods.

a few minutes later and I had found a nice place to sit. It was in a small clearing but had a large rock that would be great place to sit. So i sat there and started to play somebody to someone on the guitar.

lou's pov:
I was just nearly knocked over by gwen but she looked really angry I just left her though because she likes to be alone when she's angry.

As I walked into the mess hall I saw ava comferting destiny. Something defiantly happened here. I walked up too ava and destiny. They both looked really worried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
491K 17.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
980K 37.1K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...