𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐭 || 𝐃.𝐌

By cedricdickoryyy

"We both hate each-other and that'll never change" ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 。... More

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 (61)
𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐓 (62)

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

543 29 62
By cedricdickoryyy

It had been a long night. Draco took a while to drift off as he couldn't calm himself, he cried for hours. It was like 2am when he finally fell asleep but I couldn't do the same, I kept myself awake worrying about him. He woke up multiple times, crying out for his mum almost as-if he'd been having nightmares.

"Mother please, I beg you not to let him, it hurts", Draco cried out. He was sweating profusely, his eyes full of fear.

He woke up saying the strangest things, all i could do was hold him tight and promise him that he was safe here but he knew we was leaving for Christmas Break in a few days. He was so scared to go back home but i know how scared he was to come back here because he knew that it was closer to letting the death eaters in.

I watched Draco intently as he slept, he looked so peaceful that i didn't dare wake him. I decided to get up and get dressed for the day, i just went with a basic white top and some ripped jeans, nothing special.

"Cute outfit, Lexi", Draco smiled as he adjusted to the bright lights.

"Don't guys normally prefer girls without their clothes on", i laughed whilst backing away from the mirror, sitting down next to him on the bed.

"Well you might have to remind me what that'd look like", he laughed. "I'm messing with you, I'm not Zabini. You don't need to feel like you always have do things like that, not with me", he kissed my cheek before getting dressed.

"You don't have to say things like that you know, i know how guys work and they're never that sweet", i watched as his face dropped at the upset of my words, they were a little harsh but it's how i feel.

"Come on, let's go see what everyone up too in the common room", he smiled weakly.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

"Speaking of the man himself", Blaise cheered

All eyes landing on Draco, Pansy smirking at me like she's been up to no good.

"You little shit, you said you went studying after that party", Blaise grinned. "I should of known you were lying, since you've never studied in your life",

I stood confused, not knowing what Blaise was talking about. I saw Draco's face, he looked annoyed, staring at Pansy. He remained silent, making me grow paranoid.

"What's going on here, what's he done?", i asked curiously trying not to sound so bothered.

"Do you want me to tell her Draco", Pansy smirked. Draco's eyes stayed on her but his lips didn't move. "Well you all thought you knew what he was doing but turns out Draco was doing me".

"You fucking liar, we did no such thing", He yelled.

"This is too funny, you fucking Pansy even though you said you'd never touch her again", Blaise laughed whilst trying to fist bump Draco.

I felt sick, i can't believe he fucked her.

"I forgot, i have to go pick an assignment up from class", i said racing out of the door.

I felt him coming after me, chasing me down the corridors. I tried running but he caught up to me, he grabbed my wrist, pulling me into a dark empty classroom.

"Let go of me", i said trying to open up the door, but he pushes himself in-front of me, stopping me.

"Just let me talk-"

"No, i don't want to hear what you've got to say", i said pushing him into the door angrily.

I went to push him again so i could leave but he grabbed my wrists, look at me deep in the eyes. "I promise that i didn't sleep with her, i admit that i was going to but then i didn't".

"Why should i believe you", i said shaking my head.

"Because i like you Lexi, you're the only girl i want", he smiled warmly.

"I don't believe it- i just don't"

"Lexi, i literally pour my heart out to you everyday, i tell you everything even my darkest secrets and i wouldn't just do that with anyone, so please you have to believe me", he begged as he held my hands tightly.

"Kiss me"

"What-     

"I don't want to talk, just kiss me", i begged pathetically.

He cups my chin, lifting my face up. Our eyes met as he planted a kiss on my lips, the kiss soft yet passionate.

My confidence grows as my hands travel down to his belt, unbuckling it as i smile at him.

"Are you sure, you want to do this?",  he asked as he pulled back.

"Ive never wanted anything more"

His hands wrapped around my waist, roughly pushing me into the door. Smirking at me as he locked the door.

He trailed deep kisses down my neck, the smell of his cologne making me melt. He grabbed my wrists, pulling me away from the door, he abruptly pushes me against the desk. He pushed me down, gently on the desk. His eyes scanning my body as he towered over me, i couldn't help but feel nervous as i knew how experienced he was.

He leant down, kissing me again. Between kisses he stopped just to smile at me, he made me feel wanted. "Take your clothes off", he smirked.

I slipped out of my jeans as he pulled my top off my body. He grabbed my waist gently, smiling as he saw me lay in my underwear. "Why are you looking at me like that", i said shyly.

Before i could ask again, his lips smashed into mine. I could feel the kiss growing hungrier by the second, we wanted each other so bad.

He moved away from my mouth, travelling down to my neck, leaving soft kisses. I pulled back, unbuttoning his shirt. I bit my lip, forgetting how beautiful his body was.

My hands traveled down to his pants, tugging at them impatiently. My eyes widened as i saw him before me. I could feel my cheeks burn as i looked at it, wondering how i even handled it last time.

"You can tell me to stop, if that's what you want Lexi", he said softly.

"No it's not that, i want too", i smiled reassuringly.

"Okay but if at any point you want me to stop, just say so".

He licked his lips, standing between my legs, waiting as he slipped on the the condom. He moved my underwear to the side, i took a deep breath as he inched closer. I nodded at him reassuringly as he looked at me, he smiled at my response.

I shuddered slightly as i felt him enter, i arched my hips, pushing myself against him. I covered my mouth, stopping myself from making any sounds. My reaction only caused him to pick up speed.

"Is this okay, or do you want me to slow down", he asked sweetly.

"No, it's perfect", i said as my voice wavered.

With a smile plastered on his face, he thrusted into me deeply causing my leg to shake as i gasped aloud.

His free hand moved to my neck, gripping it tightly. "Is this okay with you", he asked. I nodded as i felt his cold rings meet the warmth of my neck. He leant down to kiss me passionately before whispering in my ear seductively, "Good girl". His words alone were enough to make me feel some type of way.

His eye contact never broke, he kept his eyes fixated on me as he did so. I gripped his bag roughly, digging my nails into him. I could tell this drove him crazy. Each thrust eventually grew rougher, i felt the hunger radiating off his body.

I whimpered in his ear, making him smirk. He pulled me up off the desk, keeping hold of me as my legs were still shaky. "Your turn", he smirked.

I felt nervous about being in control but i wanted it to be good for him. I demanded him to get on top of the desk, placing myself on top of him.

Draco's Pov

I felt myself grow more excited as i saw her on top of me. There was something about her naked, she looked so beautiful not because of the lack of clothes but i just couldn't explain it.

I watched as she bucked her hips, her confidence shining brightly. I couldn't even concentrate on the act, all i could think about was the happiness that i felt right now and i knew she felt the same way.

Out the corner of my eye, i saw his face pressed into the glass of the door. He stood watching us, his mouth dropped. She was so into it to even see him watching us, i know it would of been the right thing to stop and tell her but maybe now they would finally break up...she'd finally be mine.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please Vote, it'd be much appreciated

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565 60 27
Your brother, Harry Potter absolutely hates the Malfoy's, Mainly Draco Malfoy. But you just can't seem to shake Draco from your head. You and Draco h...
536K 6.4K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
308 32 14
A timeless rivalry, Y/n Y/l/n and Draco Malfoy sworn enemies, locked in an unmatched discord. Forced-to-be potion partners and years of ceaseless bi...
3.6K 243 16
"We'll have no obligations to each other." "Naturally." "Our hatred for each other remains as strong as it ever was." "Wouldn't have it any other...