๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฌ๐ฎ...

By elliedenbrough

also, not only is this a losers club x reader, it's also a bill denbrough x reader so if you don't like bill... More

a/n
๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฎ๐ฉ
๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ— ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐›๐จ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ญ
๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ

๐š ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ

674 7 20
By elliedenbrough

i wake up at 7:30 and run downstairs. i notice my dad and moms cars are both gone meaning they left for work. i make my self a bowl of cereal.

i run back upstairs to get dressed. i put on a floral tee, a green sweater overtop, brownish shorts, high beige socks and yellow converse. (here is the photo)

i take my hair out of the messy bun and can't decide what to do with it. hair up or down? half down and half up?

i decided to just leave it down and brush my teeth. i look at the time and it reads 9:00am. wow, did i take that long?

i go to richie's room and he's awake already. and dressed surprisingly.

"you ready to go?" he ask me

i nod and we get on our bikes and head to the quarry. everyone but bev is there and i start thinking if she will even show.

we all take our clothes off (you have your bathing suits underneath lol)

the boys are play loogie and i hear richie and eddie arguing who one, i stay back because that's disgusting!

"that sucked! i win!" richie says.

"what? you won?" eddie says.

"yeah, mine went the farthest" richie replies.

"it's never been distance, it's always been mass" eddie says.

"guys," stanley says, "do we have to jump?"

the boys look down at the water and notice the drop looks father than usual, but it isn't.

"me and y/n will go!" beverly says. well all look behind us and see her in her bathing suit.

she runs up to me, "ready?" she says.

i nod and we grab each others hand and run towards the cliff where the boys move away.

"sissys!" me and beverly both say at the same time as we jumped off.

as soon as we get to the water bill and the others jump after us, and we're just enjoying our summer like any other year.

"you guys wanna play chicken fight?" richie ask.

we all agree.

"y-y/n, w-w-wanna be  a t-team?" bill ask me.

i smile. "of course!" i say.

the teams were picked. richie and eddie, stanley and beverly and ben was the referee.

bill helps me onto his shoulders and first round is me and bill against richie and eddie. eddie is smaller than richie so eddie was on richie's shoulders.

i knock eddie off.

"yes! we won the first round!" i say cheering.

next is me and beverly.

"y/n, i don't think you realize how good i am at this game" beverly says laughing while getting on stan's shoulders.

i laugh. "i'm pretty good too, after all i've been playing this game since i moved here." i say.

she gets on stanley's shoulders and we're trying push each other off. suddenly she pushes me off.

"ha! i win!" she says.

"okay okay, you win. but trust me, i'm good!" i say smiling.

"if you say so" she says. everybody laughs including me.

we all get out of the water to dry off. me and bev are laying on the rocks sun bathing.

"do you get the feeling someone is watching us" she whispers.

"yeah" i whisper back. we both turn our heads to the direction the guys are sitting and we notice they're staring at us. i sit up.

"are you guys seriously staring?" i ask laughing.

"well, i'm obviously not staring at you. that's disgusting!" richie says.

"obviously." i say while beverly sitting up as well.

richie reaches into bens backpack and grabs a folder and opens it.

"what's with the history project?" eddie ask.

"derry isn't like any town ive been in" ben says while richie passss the folder to bill.

"let me see that" i say getting up and sitting on the rock next to bill. he hands me the folder. i flip the the pages.

"wow this is really interesting." i say handing the folder back to ben.

"i have a lot more stuff at my house, do you guys wanna come by and see it?" ben asks.

"sure!" beverly says.

we all get our clothes on and bike to bens house. he lives in a 2 story house only a block away from the library.

we all walk into his bedroom and see news papers, photos and a bunch of history of derry. bill and i walk over to his desk and are looking at a newspaper.

"interesting, right?" ben says standing next to richie.

"no no. not interesting at all." richie says.

"once you read more into it, it's actually really interesting" ben says.

"nerd alert" richie says putting his hand up to high-five stanley but stanley shakes his head no at richie who puts his hand back down.

"what's the black spot?" i ask handing a news paper to bill.

"it was a place that got burned down awhile ago" he says standing next to me.

"all these tragedies lead up to the-" ben starts to say

"the w-well house" bill says. which ben nods.

"wait, that house on neibolt street?" i ask.

bill nods.

"ugh, i hate that place," beverly says, "i always feel like it's watching me!"

"yeah, i get the creeps every time i walk past that place" i say.

"g-georgie might be th-th-there" bill says.

"yeah, maybe" i say. i look down at my watch. 6:05pm. wow, how long have we been at the quarry for?

"me and richie better get going. we can meet up somewhere tomorrow though!" i say.

"b-bye y/n" bill says putting a small smile on his face.

"bye bill" i say smiling.

me and richie walk outside and start biking home.

we bike up our driveway and when i get upstairs to my bedroom and open my backpack when a postcard fell on the floor from my bag. i pick it up and lock myself in my bathroom and sit in the tub with my feet hanging out of it.

"the rain falling
reminds me of you,
because it is falling hard
and i am too"

— secret admirer

woah. i just got a love poem. was it from bill? no, that isn't his hand writing. bill's hand writing was the only one i knew besides richie. i know it sounds creepy but me and bill used to write notes back and forth in class a year ago. that means it was either from stanley, eddie or ben. maybe even beverly but i've seen her hand writing a few times and it was a bit neater than that.

suddenly i start hearing whispers.

"y/n come her. we all float down here. all of us." a mysterious voice says. it sounds like it was coming from the drain in my sink with was odd. i slowly get up and approach the sink and look in it. nothing.

i run downstairs to the living room and on the coffee table was a measuring tape. i grab it and run back to bathroom closing the door behind me.

i slowly start putting the measuring tape in the sink and when it reaches the bottom i bring it back up but when i get closer to the end there's blood. i take the rest out and put the measuring tape on the counter.

i look back into the sick with my hands on the counter when something that looks like a vine grabs the back of my neck. i try to get it off of me but more vines came out and wrapped around my wrist. i cried out for help but knowing richie he was probably sleeping and my parents, well, they probably couldn't hear me.

i manage to break through the vines but blood explodes from my sink and gets everywhere in the bathroom. i lean my back against the bloody wall and slide down it crying. i put my head into my knees crying. i hear somebody jiggling the door knob to my bathroom.

"y/n, are you okay?" i hear my mother say from the other side of the wall. i don't say anything as i slowly rise my head from my knees.

she uses a bobby pin to unlock the door and see me crying and crouches in front of me.

"are you okay, darling?" she ask me.

"you don't see it?" i say crying harder. she stroked my hair.

"see what?" she says sounding worried.

"th-the blood" i say pointing to everywhere in the room.

"hunny, there is no blood.." she says sounding even more worried.

"never mind.. i'm fine mom. i think i just hit my head or something." i say wiping my tears away.

she kisses my forehead and exist my room.

i quickly get up and shower. i scrub my whole entire body for what seems like forever to make sure i have every spot of blood off of me.

as soon as i'm done i call bill.

"y-y/n, is everything a-a-alright?" bill ask me on the other line.

"um yea," i say, "tomorrow can you get everybody else and come to me and richie's place at 10 tomorrow?"

"y-yeah. are y-y-you sure y-you're okay?" bill says sounding worried. i know he can hear the pain in my voice.

"yes. just be at my place at 10 with the others please. i'll explain tomorrow" i say.

"o-okay" he says:

"i-i gotta go. i'll see you tomorrow. bye bill" i say

"bye y-y/n" he says. we both hangup the phone.

i run upstairs to my bedroom and close the door. i slip on my lavender coloured pjs and get in my bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 188 23
It's 2020 and you're chosen to get sent back to the past for an experiment. Time travel exists but they must test. They send you back but the whole p...
154K 3.3K 19
[A Bill Denbrough x reader] Defeated by members of the Losers' Club, the evil clown Pennywise returns 27 years later to terrorise the town of Derry...
59.7K 1.2K 18
You and your brother Stan just moved to Derry. Just to find out that there's a killer clown. You join the losers club and band together to stop this...
117K 3.1K 17
๐ŸŒธSequel to Losers: Bill Denbrough x Reader๐ŸŒธ ๐ŸŽˆMAJOR IT CHAPTER 2 SPOILERS๐ŸŽˆ โ€ผ๏ธCANCELLED โ€ผ๏ธ (Y/n) Tozier had truly made something out of herself aft...