No Longer Broken

By CrumbledFlower

Read all of the description please. Mainly the warning at the bottom <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> I wal... More

Trigger Warning
Characters
Intro: Ella Layloni
Intro: Justice Crombin
Intro: Family and Friends
Meeting Justice Crombin (Chapter 1)
First period (Chapter 2)
After school (Chapter3)
Suprise Suprise(part 1)(Chapter 4)
Suprise Suprise (part 2)(Chapter 5)
Round Two at School (Chapter 6)
Dinner Time (chapter 7)
Dance? (Chapter 8)
Threats (chapter 9)
"PLEASE" they all begged (chapter 10)
The Truth (chapter 11)
Company (chapter 12)
Going Home (chapter 13)
Getting her back. (chapter 14)
The News (chapter 15)
Sleep Over! (chapter 16)
Sadly Familiar (chapter 18)
Expressing (chapter 19)
Graduation Day (chapter 20)
Holidays (chapter 21)
Wedding Day (chapter 22)
The end? (chapter 23)
Not a chapter

Revenge (chapter 17)

60 2 6
By CrumbledFlower

Loni's POV:

After Justice and I finished getting ready we walked into the kitchen to see Tori and a guy. Im assuming he's her "friend" if you know what I mean.

Justice tensed up and his fists clenched. I know he thinks of Tori as a sister. Anytime Tori says something about a guy or going out with friends, he goes all overprotective big brother on her. Its kinda sweet in my opinion. It's nice to know that he is part of the family.

"Play nice" I whispered to Justice.

"I have no idea what you are talking about my sweet. Why would I not play nice" Justice whispered back. He didn't even look at me. He was still looking at the mistake guy.

"Oh my is there a cupcake I can eat?" I said in a plain way.

"Oh my yes there is" Tori said giving me a look.

It was our code for 'bitch you tell me what's going on right now

Tori and I made it with my mom. It was for whenever we were confused and needed info.

"Oh my yes there is" Tori said giving me a look.

My mom ran out of her room.

"I heard there are cupcakes?" She asked knowing exactly what is happening.

"Yes its strawberry" I said. That means that it has to do with a boy.

"Strawberry or red velvet? " my mom asked. Strawberry means boy. Red velvet means romantic.  So she asked 'is there a romantic relationship with the boy?'

"I would like to know that as well. Tori, what flavor is this cupcake?" I asked

"Sadly just vanilla but I hope I can get red velvet at some point" she replied.  She said 'so far he is just a friend but I wish we were more'

My mom and I nodded our heads. Mom went back into her room and I started walking into the kitchen.

The mystery guy and Justice were looking back and forth at Tori and I obviously confused by what just happened.

"Dont stare its not polite, both of you." I said pointing at Justice then the mystery guy.

"That means come eat breakfast dipshit" Tori said to Justice.

"Muffin head" he replied sticking his tongue out.

"Must I put you muffins back in the oven to burn?! I'd have to through you out!" I yelled. Giving a serious glare to the both of them.

It was silent for an awkward moment. You could feel the stiffness in the air from the little dude my sister brought home.

We all burst out laughing. The poor mystery guy looked so uncomfortable. Tori, Justice and I laughed.

" IM NOT AFRAID TO THROW AWAY BAD MUFFINS. EAT BREAKFAST AND GO TO SCHOOL." My mom yelled from her room

"JUSTICE YOUR MOM BROUGHT OVER A CHANGE OF CLOTHES FOR YOU TO CHANGE INTO." she added.

We all chuckled and started going into our morning routine, completely forgetting about the mystery guy for a minute.

"Lemonade" I yelled  and stuck my hand up. Tori through a bottle of Lemonade at my hand and I caught it without looking.

"Gatorade" Justice yelled. I through a bottle at him and he caught it without looking as well.

"Water" Tori yelled. Justice threw the water and again, she caught it without looking.

I guess since we do this so often, even if its not in the morning, we just have it all down and memorized.

My mom walked in and put her hands up.

"Purse" she yelled.

Justice through the purse and she caught it.

"I'm off to work now kids. Tori and Loni, you are going to spend the night at Justice's house tonight since I'm staying late" my mom said.

"I have no objections" I smirked at Justice, he blushed and put his head down shyly.

"Me neither. I get to hang out with Athena so im down" Tori added.

"Good." She kissed Tori's cheek then Justice's cheek then my cheek.

See what I mean when I say he is part of the family.

"Bye kids, bye luke" she said then left the house.

I dropped the butter knife I was holding. I was making Nutella sandwiches for everyone before school.

"I'm sorry what did she just say?" I asked looking down.

"Umm she said 'bye kids, bye luke'. Why?"

I looked up at Justice who was giving Tori a look.

"Which muffin head decided to invite him and how long has been here?" Justice asked sternly.

"Um me? Duh. Anyways this is Lucas Kingsley. Call him Luke." she said pointing at The mystery guy. I guess I have to stop calling him that now that I know his name.

"Oh my freaking goodness! Your the brave soul who rejected Ivana. Your made her go to Justice!" I said happily.

Luke looked so confused.

"Pardon?" He asked

"Do you remember a realy slutty bitch who constantly threw herself on guys? You being one of them" I asked

"Oh yeah I remember her. Ivana Jacobs right?" He smiled

"Yeah! Oh I remember when she cane home and told Joe everything. That was the first time she tried to slap me. Weak bitch didn't even leave a mark" I said. Chuckling at the last part

Luke looked terrified for a second.

"Fuck! I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that" I covered my mouth.

"Your fine. Tori said that there are some sensitive subjects in the family. I assume abuse is one of them?" He said

"You little muffin head! You told him about our so called 'family' and every piece a shit they have ever done?!" I yelled at Tori.

I immediately regretted it.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled Tor. Please dont hate me." I apologized

"It's fine Lon. I get that it is still hard at times, but no I didn't tell him anything."

"Its true. She didn't.  I assume by the fact that you said ivana slapped you and all the times you used to show up to school looking sad. I remember you would put makeup on to cover scars and red marks. That and I heard Maybelle talking about how your father taught you the right lesson and how you should have known better... sorry I'm ranting now. I'm head of the newspaper publishing at the school so I have become very observant.  That and you and Tori would be together, so I noticed you were always with a beautiful girl..." Luke said

Tori blushed shyly.

"Not that your beautiful, I mean you are beautiful, your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and you're so smart practically the smartes-"

"Luke!  Shut up before you embarrass yourself even more. That and you caused big bro Justice to come out" I laughed looking at Justice.  He looked ready to kill Luke if he hurt Tori

He looked down blushing and Tori did the same thing.

After an awkward moment I spoke up

"Well we better get going. School starts in an hour and I wanna be there early. Oh Justice can you go get one of my jackets from my room?"

"Of course" he replied

"Go in and dont look for a little bit. Yell at Tori to come help after about a minute. I wanna talk to Luke" I whispered in his ear.

"Good idea" he smiled

Justice left the room and I went back to making sandwiches.  I finished them all pretty quick and handed one to Luke, one to Tori then but 4 in a container. The ones in the container are for me and Justice. One for each of us at breakfast then the other two are for if we get hungry during our kids day.

I'm excited for kids day but at the same time I'm scared. I mean I'm going to go see my dad.

"TORI! GET YOUR LAZY ASS IN THIS ROOM AND HELP ME FIND A STUPID JACKET" Justice yelled from my room.

"YOU ARE SO LUKCY YOU ARE DATIMG MY SISTER!" she yelled back

"YEAH WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF I WASN'T" He replied

Tori starred getting up

"I'D DESTROY YOUR BALLS WITH MY FOOT... AGAIN!" Tori laughed at the last part.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP MUFFIN HEAD" He yelled

"FIND ME MY JACKET!  BOTH OF YOU!" I interrupted

Luke smiled and as soon as Tori was out of hearing range my switch flipped. I had a serious expression and I was ready to kill this boy if I had to.

"What do you want with my sister?"

"Umm t-to be her friend" he replied obviously scared.

"Is that it? No romantic relationship at all?" I asked.

"I don't know how to answer that ma'am" he shaked.

Tori walked back in and I smiled. Luke did as well. I think he actually thinks I would hurt him.

Justice had changed into different clothes after Tori came out with my jacket.

Justice and I got into my new-ish truck. (Below)

Tori and Luke got into Tori's car (below)

We got to school and I remembered something.

"Tori you have to go to Crombin house by yourself tonight" I said

"What why?" She asked

"Justice and I are going on a date tonight" I smiled

"Oh okay. Have fun and use a condom"

Tori and Luke started walking away.

"SHOULD OF TOLD US THAT LAST NIGHT" Justice yelled smirking.

"HE HAS A POINT TORI" I added

Tori just put her hand up and flipped us off while continuing to walk away from us.

Justice and I laughed as we started walking towards the school. No one was there yet which was kinda wierd seeing as school starts in 45 minutes. Everyone is normally here by now.

The gym lights were on so Justice held my hand and we started walking to the gym.

"Loni are you guys going to the gym?" Tori yelled.

I gave her a thumbs up and she and Luke started walking towards us.

We went into the gym to see every single student watching a video being projected onto a while screen.

All my siblings were there. I got so mad seeing everyone. Ivana, Chase, Maybelle, Jaycee, Anna, Isabella and Joe.

Why the fuck are they here? They're supposed to be in Jail.

"Why" I asked in signlanguage glaring straight at Joe.

(The school still doesn't know that Ella Layloni isn't mute)

He was smirking.

The video on the screen was the one Tori took the day my "family" got arrested.

It saddened me to see the scars I had back then. It had been a couple months since then and my skin was beautiful.  I was wearing a short sleeve shirt today (Her outfit bellow)

"Ladies and gentlemen, students of West Springs High, today I show you the true Elle Layloni" Maybe yelled to the students on the bleachers.

I'm gonna kill her.

"In this video, you can see Ella Layloni faking being in pain. She decided to frame me and my family so that she could get rid of us. We were simply trying to help our dear sister but she tricked your favorite jock, Justice Crombin, into thinking she was the good guy. Might I also add that Justice was dating me at the time." Ivana said

The video was edited to look like Ivana was telling the truth.

The students all gasped and looked at me.

"We thought you were cool Ella Layloni!" A student yelled.

"Ella Layloni isn't even a mute. She did it for attention!" Jaycee Yelled.

"All these years that you have known my sister, she has been lying to you. Everyday she would come home and be rude to my family and I. She has slapped and hit us countless times" Chase added.

Tori gave me her phone and I looked at it to see videos taken over the years. Tori was 4 when the abuse started but even then she was smart enough to take videos.

"STOP!" I yelled.

The students gasped again.

"It's true. Everything the Jacobs are saying is true and Ella Layloni just proved it" a student yelled standing up.

I grabbed a microphone and turned it on. The school always had mics for when there were events.

"Before you say anything bad about me, don't you think you should hear my side?" I asked.

"You talking is enough to prove that everything they are saying is true" a student yelled

"Oh? Then let me show you my point of view." I said.

"Boys!" Justice yelled.

The entire football team came from the bleachers and grabbed each of my siblings.  There were two boys for Chase and two for Joe. All the girls are weak and only needed one guy.

"Let us go" Anna screamed.

"Thank you boys" I smiled.

Michael, Ty, Nathan and Jake got up and stood behind me.

"We're here" Michael said.

Even though we all didn't have the greatest start, I would consider them brothers.

"Thank you" I smiled.

"My fellow classmates.  Yes I can talk. I've been able to talk my entire life. The only difference is I was forced to be mute in public. Here I have Torissa Jacob's phone. When I was 7 years I started to be abused by my mother's now ex-boyfriend, Joe." I started.

"She isn't my ex. We never broke up. She is the one who got us out of jail. Why dont you show yourself my love" Joe interrupted.

My mother came out behind the football team. My heart shattered. She said she would never love him ever again and here she is bailing them out of jail.

"I'm sorry Loni" she said

"You do not have the right to call me that. You are no longer my mother. All I am to you from now on is Ella Layloni Jacobs!" I yelled. Tears balling from my eyes.

"I'm your mother!" She yelled angrily

"A mother doesn't abuse her child! A mother doesn't go back on her word!" I screamed.

I ran out of the gym towards my truck. My head was spinning. I was almost to my truck when everything went black.

Today was supposed to be a good day. So why the hell is it not?

———————————————————

Justice's POV:

Loni ran out the door.

Where the hell are the teachers and principal? They know the truth so why aren't they stopping this.

"How dare you?!" I yelled at Katherine.

"You're supposed to be her family.  The one she deserves to have!" I added.

"Justice go help Loni. I'll take care of this" Tori said. She was mad as well. Loni lost her family but so did Tori. I dont think we have paid enough attention to how Tori is feeling.

"I know what your thinking. Im fine, now go help my sister" she said.

I ran out the gym door right as I saw Loni collapse. I ran back in

"Gang I need help." I pleaded.

Michael and Nate stayed with Tori while Ty and Jake came with me.

"Holy shit is she okay?" Ty yelled while we ran to Loni.

"I hope so" I said.

I took Loni's keys from her pocket and tossed them to Jake.

Ty and I lifted Loni up into the backseat. She and I sat in the backseat while Ty was in the passenger seat and Jake was driving. We started towards the hospital.

———————————————————

Tori's POV:

"Are you all proud of yourself?" I yelled not even grabbing the microphone.

"What had Ella Layloni been to you people" I said 

"You" I said pointing at a student I know is in most of her classes.

"What was she to you?" I asked.

"She was kind. She tutors me when I need help." The student said.

"And you?" I asked another student.

"She was always sweet and kind. Even though it was harder to help others without using your mouth, she did it all the time"

I asked 3 more students and they all said the same thing. She was kind and a good person.

"So what about Ivana?" I asked.

"She threw herself on every jock in this school" a football player yelled.

"Stand up if Ivana or any other one of my siblings has ever thrown themselves onto you" I said grabbing the mic.

Every single male athlete in the gym stood up. Every single bad boy in the school stood up. Every single rich boy stood up. By the time people stood up, there were about 100 boys standing up

"So tell me, based on just this, is Ella Layloni in the wrong?" I asked

"No" a student yelled out.

"Let me show you something I find funny. I know my sisters well enough to know that they still have the original video." I said.

I went to the phone that was connected to the projector.  I stopped the video and scrolled left. Sure enough the original video that I took was there. I pressed play and everyone saw the truth.

They saw my siblings and father abusing and beating Loni. After the video ended I connected my phone to the projector instead of Ivana's phone which was connected before.

"That's not all folks" I said.

After 30 minutes,  I played multiple videos of Loni being abused. There were some of her being slapped, some of her being dragged and some of her being cut. I didnt show the rape ones though.

"There are videos of Loni being raped by this man" I said pointing at Joe.

"So tell me now. Is Ella Layloni the person they claim her to be?"

"No" multiple students yelled.

"You bitch!" Ivana screamed. She pulled herself from the football players grip and came running after me.

Just in time, the police showed up.

"You all are under arrest. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. You have a right to an attorney." An officer said.

Another officer pulled off Ivana who was now on top of me.

They arrested my sibling and parents then left

"You have seen proof of why Ella Layloni was a mute around you.  You have seen proof of The jacobs being in the wrong. You do not have the right to be upset with Ella Layloni. Knowing this information I suggest you forget about today and go to class. Find your teachers and go about your normal day" I said.

Everyone did as told. Michael, Nate and I called Justice to find out what happened. He said they took her to a hospital after she passed out and that we should finish the school day then come visit her.

So thats we did. We went to class and hoped she is okay.

———————————————————

A/N:

Hello fellow readers. I have some good news!

IM PREGO.(pregnant)

I'm super excited and so is my boyfriend.  I finished moving in with him faster than I thought so yeah.

When I told him about the pregnancy he was the cutest thing ever. He started crying and smiling and he hugged me then got on his knees (no he didn't propose... sadly). He lifted my shirt up and held my hips and kissed my stomach. He said super sweet things to the little one in my stomach.

I hope everyone can find true happiness and love with a partner

Anyways, have a nice day or night wherever you are. 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 6.3K 56
"Why aren't you scared?" I whine and he laughs. "Come on, you wouldn't dare hurt me with that. It's too risky, and I can get out of this easily...
2.3M 56.4K 44
Abused and abandoned Ella Lee, she thinks the whole world hates her, her father, her mum who left her, and the school's bad boy and dickhead in her e...
169K 3.5K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
2.2M 42K 34
You're going to pay for that." I whispered to her, making sure to graze my mouth across the spot that makes her breath hitch. When I saw her remain u...