JUBILEE LINE ─ WILBUR SOOT ✔

By wonwoorieul

"There's a reason, that London puts barriers on the tube line" "There's a reason, they fail" OR In which Wilb... More

JUBILEE LINE
PLATFORM ZERO
PLATFORM ONE
PLATFORM TWO
PLATFORM THREE
PLATFORM FOUR
PLATFORM FIVE
PLATFORM SIX
PLATFORM SEVEN
EPILOGUE
ALTERNATIVE ENDING
NOTICE

PLATFORM EIGHT

11.5K 443 1.6K
By wonwoorieul

PLATFORM EIGHT

TW: S**C!DE, S**C!DAL THOUGHTS AND DEATH

Months had gone by since the fire. The effects still were playing out in more than one way.

Holly had moved in with Wilbur. She hadn’t left his house since, petrified of the thought that Jared would be outside one day.

So that’s why the pair moved down to Brighton, just to remove any possible remnants of Jared.

He was finally long gone.

Thankfully.

Now, these two roommates were recognised for having something special going on. Anyone who would walk by could see them as a couple, it was just in the way they acted around each other.

It was something they had never felt with other people. It was a feeling which felt out of this world.

It was a feeling where they just knew they needed to be together.

And after putting it off for however long, they got together.

Finally.

Sally was absolutely ecstatic for the pair. Since the first time she had ever seen Holly and Wilbur interact she knew that something special was shared between them both. She knew they were meant to be.

She just always had that feeling that Holly and Wilbur were perfect for each other, that they would grow old together.

But, not everything in life was picture perfect. Not every love story plays out like a Disney movie.

And that was made evident when Holly was diagnosed with Stage Four Breast Cancer.

The pair were both devastated, but Holly would never be as bad as Wilbur was.

●○•°•○●

Wilbur was aware that Holly would die with cancer. It would make her body die from the inside out, and he couldn’t bare to have the thoughts about it.

What didn’t help though was the fact that doctors couldn’t do any form of treatment. It had spread too much, it was affecting her at too quick of a rate to prevent it from spreading any further.

Wilbur was infuriated. He was appalled, how could they dismiss this as a small little inconvenience, as something so unimportant?

That was his girlfriend’s life at stake for gods sake!

But, there was seriously nothing they could do about it.

And the inevitable day came.

The day where Holly Richardson passed away.

Wilbur was in hysterics, tears streaming down his face at a rapid face at the news. The love of his life had just passed away.

He tried to keep living for Holly. He knew that was what she would’ve wanted for him. But he couldn’t find the motivation anymore.

So, he found himself yet again on the silver tube line, the Jubilee Line of the London Underground.

Only this time, he had no one to save him.

Because although Holly would always say Wilbur was her knight in shining armour, it was really the other way round. Holly was the one fighting constantly. She was the strong willed one, the one who put up all the fights for love.

So, this time when he took a step forward, he had no one to stop him.

And like that, he was reunited with Holly.

Holly Richardson and Wilbur Soot had finally found their peace.

●○•°•○●

"there's a reason, london puts barriers on the tube line."

"there's a reason, they fail."

●○•°•○●

so that's the end lol :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 11.4K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
49.1K 1.5K 74
"it's what's best for the encanto" a phrase every single madrigal has heard from the day of there birth. but how can marrying your own cousin be for...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
295K 14.5K 95
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...