๐‡๐ˆ๐’ | k.g

By reiisoboujee

๐€ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–๐‘๐„๐ˆ๐ˆ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ โ„ข๏ธ โ Ion gotta ask you to be my girl, you been mine โž ๐๐Ž๐•๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘... More

๐‚๐จ๐ฉ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ & ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
๐๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

๐Ÿ

6K 335 148
By reiisoboujee

Virgo Melody Walker

May 27, 2020 -7:08 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

" 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗  𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛   𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎  𝚊𝚜  𝙸  𝚋𝚎  𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑  𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 " 

▬ 𝙽𝚋𝚊 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚋𝚘𝚢

I took in my surroundings as I walked to school. The walk to school was a good 30 minutes. My head was on 10 right now but Jay refused to give me a ride.

Ion even know why I'm still with him, to be honest. His dick game is on negative 10, it's so fucking bad. He prolly cheating but he always on my case talm bout I'm cheating on him when it's the other way around.

I heard someone calling me, interrupting my thoughts.

" Aye, Zodiac " It was Ben and Kentrell. I met Ben and some other guys last night. Turns out Ben lived across from me. After Kentrell introduced us, he apologized and told me we're best friends now. He wasn't as bad as I thought, the same goes for Kentrell.

Kentrell is pretty laid back for a hood nigga and a rapper. I just might have a lil crush on him. He told me that he was a rapper after we got to know each other. I honestly didn't expect him to be one. I thought rappers were always angry but I guess not.

I also made a mental note to search for Nba youngboy later.

" I told you to stop calling me that " I rolled my eyes. Ben threw his arm around my shoulder, walking with me.

" Where you going ? " He ignored what I said. Kentrell walked on the other side of me, leaving me walking between them.

" School " I kept my answer short.

" You go to school ? How old are ? " I removed his arm only for Kentrell to replace it with his arm.

" I'm 18. Why are y'all always up early " 

" Cause you just are " Ben grinned. He swear he funny. 

" Can you carry my bag for me ? " I turned to Kentrell.

" Fasho " He took my bag from me.

For the rest of the walk, Ben joked around, teasing people that walked past us while Kentrell stayed quiet, occasionally cracking a smile.

They walked me to the school and then we exchanged goodbyes. Kentrell and I hugged and of course, he got a lil handsy but I stopped him before he could touch my ass making him smile.

" Where's my hug " Ben ruined the moment. He stood there fake pouting, folding his arms.

" C'mere nigga " I held out my arms. He instantly started to smile and hugged me. He didn't try nun. I think it's because he probably sees me as a sister, which is good.

" Bye " I pulled away.

" Pull up to Ben's later " Kentrell said as they walked away. He ain't even wait for me to answer.

I walked into school and felt everyone's attention on me. They were whisper and mumbling things. I could hear some of them call my name.

I rolled my eyes and walked to my locker. My friend, Maia stood there waiting for me.

" Hey girl " She side hugged me.

" Hey, why all these people staring at me " I looked around as people continued to talk about me.

" Girl I was just about to tell you. Well, I can't tell you I gotta show you " She pulled out her phone and showed me a picture on Instagram.

baddest.keke Its the ring on my finger for me 😌💍 @ jay.shiesty

kash.baby yall so cute ❤

zalayaa period girl 😍

brianaparis_ @ virgodadon could neva 😌😌

baddest.keke neva, ion know who she think she fucking with

      ↪ virgodadon  you can have him with that ole Walmart ring yo finger gon fall off soon

This nigga got some nerve. I gave Maia her phone back and pulled out mine. I blocked him on everything and deleted his number. I was gon break up with him anyway.

" Ion even care " I laughed and walked to class. Maia and I aren't best friends cause we barely talk outside of school but I know she got my back. " Later girl "

We had different first periods but same lunch so I'll see her there. I had English first, my favourite subject but just my luck, Keke had the same first period. As soon as she sees me she started to talk loud so I could hear.

" Yea, he brought me to his trap and we had dinner there " She smiled brightly.

Am I suppose to be jealous ? I wouldn't even say that out loud to anyone cause that's just embarrassing. I'd rather stay home than go to a trap to eat, that's just nasty. Eating around all those drugs and dirty ass niggas.

She really downgraded from Justin to Jay. Justin was her fine ass ex nigga, he used to treat her like a queen but of course, she couldn't keep her legs closed so they broke.

Their break-up almost drove her but here she is tryna get under my skin, like sis you did me a huge favor.

" Girl the trap tho, not even McDonald's ?" Santana asked. Yes, my older sister. She repeated last year so now we in the same class.

" Girl shut the fuck up. Ion gotta explain shit to you " Keke snapped.

The teacher started to talk so I tuned them out and listened to what the teacher said.

I met up with Maia and her friends to eat lunch. They were cool and they weren't messy like other girls at this school.

" So, I seen you out there with Youngboy and nem" Blue wiggled her eyebrows playful at me.

" Girl ain't shit going on with us, I just met em " I laughed.

" Nah bitch, Yb was all touchy-feely and the next one just hugged you friendly. You like Yb and it's clear that he likes you too " Naija chimed in.

" Ouu bitch you getting that demon dick " Maia stuck out her tongue making everyone burst out laughing.

" And she ain't denying it too " Blue threw a fry at my head. I dodged it, laughing.

" I put it on my momo, ain't nun going on yet " I smirked. 

Everyone started to joke around and talked about linking up on the weekend. I agreed with them.

I pulled out my phone and texted Scott, my boss at the club, to tell him that I quit because Ion want no ties to Jay. He should be with that wannabe stripper. 

Like how you gon wife a known prostitute. The ghetto...

" Bye " I said as I parted ways with Maia. As soon as I turned the corner, I bumped into a hard figure. It was Jay ugly ass. I tried to go around him but he grabbed my arm.

" You fucking Youngboy now " He scrunched up his ugly ass face.

" Ion gotta explain shit to you " I pulled away from him and tried to move but he grabbed me again.

" Listen bi- " Before he could finish, I kicked him in his tiny ass dick making him double over and grab his front.

" Ion know who the fuck you think this is but I ain't the one bitch " I kicked him again and walked away.

I fixed my hair and walked up to Ben's yard. I spotted Ben and a girl outside talking. She held a baby on her side.

" Lemme guess this one of your other hoes " She mugged me.

" Unt unt Ian no hoe " I was already heated from what just happened and this bitch fueling the fire.

" Then why you walking in here like you own the place " She fixed the baby on her hip. 
Before I could go off on her, Ben intervened " She's my friend Nanah, calm yo ass down " 

" You fuck your friends Ben "  She kissed her teeth.

" Nah that's Top girl " He took the baby from her. " Now be gone "

She smacked her lips and left.

" Sorry bout that, she normally coo " He shrugged.

I kissed my teeth and walked in. Kentrell was sitting with his feet up on the table, smoking a blunt.

" Nigga put that out, a baby is present " He kissed his teeth but put it out anyway.

Ben said he was gonna put the baby to sleep. This nigga just got him and already wants his ass to go to sleep.

" C'mere " He looked at me with red eyes. I sat down beside him and pulled out the snack that I bought on the way home.

" Why you so angry " He rubbed my back softly.

" My bitch ex" I said as I put some chips in my mouth.

" What ex ? You want me to shoot em " He said in all seriousness making me laugh.

" Jay, we broke up "

He nodded. " The offer to shoot him is still on the table. Gimme some " He opened his mouth. I put two chips in it and watched him chew them.

Why he look so fine doing the simplest things. 

" You staring again " He said making me blush.

" Nigga shut up "I nudged his shoulder.

We chilled until night came and I left to change. When I came back, there were more niggas there. Ben introduced us and I eventually got used to them. 

I sat beside Kentrell the whole night but it wasn't like I had I choice because he had his arm wrapped around me the whole time, making it hard to move.

All these niggas did was smoke, drink, and joke. They literally couldn't take anything serious, especially Babyjoe and KD. They joked about KD getting shot and a whole lotta other things that weren't meant to be sad moments.

I enjoyed myself like I haven't done in a while and I finally came to the conclusion that I like Kentrell. I am officially fucked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 61 15
Loving you is like a battle And we both end up with scars- Mrs.Lauryn Hill
359K 20.6K 46
"๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐๐š".
3.4K 128 10
He huffed. "Ion apologize so all you gon get is a Ian mean to hurt yo feelings"he said looking at me. "It's ok , I'm used to it I don't know why I st...
2.7M 155K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...