S.S.S. 3 AGAIN

By Ztaoffy

🌜UNEDITED and ON HOLD🌛 Teniola Oluwademilade's parents gave her no other option than to repeat her S.S.S. 3... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Shout outs!!!
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
A quick recap of characters.
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Not An Update, but Please, Read🥺❤️
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Note.
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two

Chapter Thirty Eight

364 153 50
By Ztaoffy

"Underneath our bad blood,
We still got a sanctum home.
Still a home, still a home, yeah.
It's not too late to build it back,
'Cause a one in a million chance is still a chance,
Still a chance.
And I will take both odds."
- James Arthur (Train Wreck)

• • •
Y'all are the best readers FR❤️
By the way, thank you for 46.9k reads and 8.14k votes🥺
I'm more than blessed to have y'all😚❤️
Merry late Christmas to all my Christian readers✨💫
• • •

•3rd Person P.O.V•

"In 5, 4, 3, 2. . ."

(A/N: Why is iCarly's theme song ringing in my head nau?😭😹)

"Welcome to. . ." Lilian and Ifeoluwa shouted with mic in both of them's right hands.

"Social niiiiight!" The other students shouted – more like screamed – excitedly.

"Y'all make some nooiiiiiiise!" Lilian shouted.

"Woohoo!" The girls squealed. Of course, girls can and will always be extra.

The school authorities told them to choose a day before they start their exams fully for social night. They all decided to do it on the night of the last Saturday before the real exams start. The females arranged and decorated the hall, while the guys made preparations for drinks and other things they'd use. It was a programme well planned and to cover it all, the housemasters and mistresses gave them their privacy and freedom. They decided not to join them since they believe they were mature enough to do things the right way.

Immediately the social night party started, songs were blasted from the speaker placed in the front of the hall. The aspiring Disk Jockey of their set; Animasaun, was in charge of the music. Everyone began to dance different moves of Nigerian dance steps to the songs being played. Demilade was seen sitting alone, drinking a cup of Fanta and staring at her dancing classmates with smiles on her face. Jetemi was with Ifeoluwa, Flourish and Rachel. They were on the dance floor. Lydia was with Miracle somewhere in the corner of the dance floor too. Almost, if not all of the guys, were on the dance floor. Demmie and Ramos were seen discussing somewhere on the dance floor.

"Guy, Demi is alone now. You can go and meet her." Ramos said to Demmie amidst the noise and he pointed towards where Demi was seated.

Demmie looked towards the direction. "Oh, true." He finished the drink in the cup he was holding and dropped the disposable plastic cup on the table near them. Ramos patted him on his shoulder and he walked to meet Demi where she was seated. Getting there, he tapped her on her back. She turned slowly to see who the person was. Seeing it was Demmie, she gave a small smile that disappeared as soon as it came.

"Hey." She said to him.

"How're you?"

"I'm fine, obviously." She said and shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh, true." He said and paused for a little while. "Uhm, can we go out? This place is a bit noisy."

"We're in a party, remember?"

"Yes ah." He frowned a bit. "I want to talk to you, mumu."

Without a reply, she stood up and Demmie followed suit. They walked out of the hall and walked down the field a bit. When the noise of the hall was minimal where they stood, they stopped walking.

"So, what's up?" Demilade asked him.

"What is this I'm hearing about you and Bomi?" Demmie said and folded his arms.

"What are you hearing about Bomi and I?"

"You know what I'm talking about."

She giggled and turned to face him with a serious face. "If you want to talk about anything serious, just get to the point. I'm not that patient."

"Guy, what's wrong with you these days? You've been giving me unnecessary attitudes. Why?!"

"Me? Unnecessary attitudes? From me?"

"Really? You're acting like you don't know?"

"Will you say what I did or I should go back to the hall?" Demilade replied, uninterested.

"What is wrong with you? First, you shouted at me in the Principal's office and now, this?"

"I told you I wasn't in a good mood then."

"Oh, good. Then explain what it means by you telling Lydia that you like Bomi!" He raised his voice a bit.

She giggled and said, "really? Lydia went to tell on me? Wow. What did I even expect from a lowli–"

"Dude, what is going on with–"

"Don't call me dude! I'm a girl!"

"Demilade, what is wrong with you? You're quite aware of my feelings and you're there drooling openly on one Bomi guy that doesn't even give you any attention!"

"Really?" She giggled before she continued. "Wow. This coming from you is so surprising because I wonder what your business is, in the matter at hand."

"Oh. It's none of my business. Me? Your–"

"My what! No, my what!"

No reply.

"Oh, now you get it?" Demilade said to him. "When are you going to do the right thing? I confessed my feelings to you since and you did too, so why you haven't made this thing official is what I don't get."

"Really? It's all about making it official? That's why you're going after someone else?"

"I'm not going after him. Crushing on a person is normal and not all serious and it'll leave after a period of time, so–"

"Oh, really? What about me? What exactly do you feel for me?"

"I have a crush on you. What else?"

"Oh, wow. And it'll go after a short period of time too, yeah?"

"I didn't say that. I said crushes will–"

"Yeah, I get it. The feelings you have for me will also fade over a little period of time right? Oh, fine."

Demilade sighed. "Demmie, calm down. What I'm saying is that the crush I have for–"

Demmie cut in. "Don't bother. I totally understand. That's why I haven't asked you out yet."

"What the. . . hell did you just say?!"

Demmie giggled. "You heard me right. I didn't want someone whose feelings for me will fade off after a little period of time, and I wasn't ready for a heartbreak iish. So, I was waiting patiently for Great Leaders students to settle down. Was going to test you with one of them but you didn't even let me do that before you showed your actual self."

"Really? You wanted to test me? Me? This is coming from you, really? I was waiting for you to ask me out! If you had done the right thing earlier, I wouldn't have been able to see someone else! But because you didn't, my mind kept telling me I wasn't dating anyone, so I could go on with anybody I wanted to. Now, you're saying this? Wow!"

"What do you need a title for? It's just unnecessary and it brings unnecessary drama, but you cannot know since you're too blinded by the need for a title." He turned and was about walking away when he turned back again to face Demilade. "Let's go inside. What are you waiting for?"

Demilade just walked past him and headed to the hall while Demmie followed suit. The hall was already quiet than before as music was no longer being played. It was still a bit noisy though. As they both walked in, some of their mates were arranging chairs to seat somewhere inf he middle of the hall, while others were doing other fun things with their friends. Demmie walked up to those arranging chairs.

"Guys!" Demmie said when he got to them.

"Demola! Where did you go? I was looking for you oh." Ella shouted from where she stood.

"Me? Why?"

"We want to do truth and dare ni oh. I wanted you to join so it can be interesting."

"Ehn?" He giggled. "Me ke? Ah, I'm not doing oh."

"Are you scared?" Ella asked him.

"Why will I be scared? I just don't want to do."

"Join nah, guy." Bomi, who was beside him said, as he gave him a pat on his shoulder. "It'll be fun."

"Abiiii!" Some of the others chorused.

Demmie sighed and then replied, "Alright."

They finished arranging the chairs and they all sat down. They placed a plastic bottle on the floor in their middle and they spinned. When it is spinned, whoever the head of the bottle turns to, has to ask 'truth or dare' from the person the bottom of the bottle turns to. If a person is dared and can't do whatever he or she is dared to do, he has to pay #500 to the person that dared him. According to them, they just resumed the hostel so their pocket money was still intact.

Wahala for who no get enough pocket money oh.

The game started immediately with Rachel versus Fiyin. Fiyin smiled as usual before replying. "Truth oh."

"Uhhh, you don't have the balls to be dared!" The guys shouted and everyone of them laughed.

"I don't oh abeg. I no get #500 to give person." He replied and people laughed again.

"Okay. Uhm. . ." Rachel paused to think of what to ask him. "Why did you date Favour when you had no feelings for her then?"

"Ahh!" The guys exclaimed while some of them laughed.

Fiyin looked here and there to make sure Favour wasn't nearby before he then replied. "Rachel, you're mad oh. Who told you I didn't have feelings for her? I did oh."

"To be honest, he did." Dami added.

"Ehn, why did you now break up with her?" Rachel asked again.

"Breaking free ni. You want to use scope to ask two questions in a row abi? Shift jor." Fiyin said and everybody laughed again, including Rachel.

The bottle was spinned again and this time, it landed on Ella and Lydia. Ella was to ask Lydia. Lydia rolled her eyes and folded her arms, awaiting the question Ella would ask her. She had already made up her mind to go for truth because if she said dare, Ella would give her something she wouldn't be able to do since she knew quite well that Ella didn't like her.

"Truth or dare?" Ella asked with a grin.

"Truth."

"You people are not even hard." Ella said and hissed. "Hmmm. Wait oh, let me think."

"Guy, be fast oh." Flourish said to her.

"Abeg abeg." Ella retorted. She then faced Lydia. "How did you feel when Demmie used you and left you for Demilade?  Were you–"

Demmie cut in. "Ella!" He exclaimed and gave a deadly stare.

"What is it? Is it your question! Please oh." Ella replied and students from GL laughed. She then faced Lydia. "Oya. Ori you won't answer, you should give me my money?"

"I was a bit jealous. It's normal, but I got through it." Lydia replied calmly.

"So, you were jealous but you were doing fake friend with her here and there." Ella said.

"I'm not like you. So, mind your business. Someone should please spin the bottle." Lydia replied and people burst into laughter again.

"Sorry oh, Ella." Dami said with his funny voice and people laughed again.

The game continued that way. Somewhere in front of the hall, Demilade sat on a chair, drinking a bottle of Fanta and thinking about what transpired between her and Demmie minutes back. Lolade walked up to her and tapped her. She jolted backwards and smiled immediately she saw who it was.

"Lolade!"

"If it isn't the spelling bee supergirl, Demilade." He said and they both laughed.

"Guy, stop oh."

"How've you been? We haven't talked since I resumed here."

"I know right!" Demilade exclaimed. She dragged a nearby chair closer to herself and motioned to Lolade to sit on it. He sat on it and faced her. "I do see you around but you know, as the senior boy of your school, you've been busy and all, so I just let it be."

"Hmm. Anyway, how're things going with you now? Ahan."

"I'm fine. Just want to start this exam and finish it quickly ehn." She replied.

"Uhn. Sooooo! Tell me about yourself nah. We weren't able to talk at the spelling bee centre the other day. We just exchanged greetings."

"Yeah yeah. I don't know what to say about myself oh." She replied.

"Ahan, how won't you–"

Lolade was interrupted by Ella who rushed to meet them. She grabbed Demilade's right hand and dragged her up.

"Guy, what's going on now?" Demilade asked her with a confused look.

"Why did you drag her like that? We're talking now." Lolade also said, looking a bit pissed.

"I'm sorry. She'll come back in like two minutes time. I want to quickly show her something." Ella said and dragged Demilade away quickly without waiting for a reply from Lolade.

"Guy, where are you dragging me to now! I can walk myself ah!" Demilade kept shouting but Ella didn't answer. She just dragged her on.

When they got to the part of the hall that the truth and dare session was going on, she released her hand.

"So, why did you drag me here now? What did you want to say that you couldn't tell me there?"

"Alaye, calm down jor!"

"Why? Why should I calm down when–"

"Look there ah! Don't stress me." Ella replied and pointed to where the guys sat playing the game. Demilade turned to where she pointed too and a look of shock appeared on her face. She walked closer to the scene and stopped when she got there.

Demmie was in the middle kissing Lydia, but not touching her. The bottle had spinned to Ife and Demmie with Ife asking Demmie 'truth or dare.' Apparently, Demmie picked dare and people cheered him, not knowing what was planned for him. Ife told him to kiss Lydia for just one minute, without touching her or he should pay a sum of #500.

He looked around to make sure Demilade wasn't nearby because he knew how she'd feel if she them kissing. Seeing that she was in the far end of the hall, talking to someone, he decided to take the dare. But then, Ella stood up immediately to call Demilade and boom, there they were!

They completed the kiss for one minute and separated from each other. Other students kept clapping an cheering while Demilade just stood there in shock. The cheers angered her the more, so she looked nearby and saw a bottle of coke. She aimed it at Demmie and Lydia, since they were still standing beside each passing other. It landed right in front of both of them.

"Who the hell threw this. . ." His voice trailed off when he looked up to see Demilade where she stood. His smile also faded immediately. "Demilade?"

"Wow. Nice."

"Guy, it was a game oh." Emmanuel said to her.

By now, everywhere was silent and people just stared at both of them.

"Wait, Demilade and Demola are dating?" Ife asked. "Honestly, I didn't know oh. Moreover, when he knew he was dating a possessive girl, he could have just paid the #500 like Joseph." She stopped to point to a guy. "He decided to pay instead of kissing another girl. And his girlfriend wasn't even here oh."

"We ain't dating." Demilade said and turned to leave. She then turned back again to face Ella. "And never in your life should you call me to come and see a thing like this. Never again." She said and walked away.

"Ella, you went to call her? You're stupid, I swear." Dami said to her with a serious voice.

"So? I only called her to come and join us."

"Why was it when Demmie and Lydia were dared? You gave her the wrong impression now!" Fiyin shouted at her.

"Eyyys! You guys should stop abeg!" Bomi shouted and they went silent. He then turned to Demmie. "Either you people are dating or not, with the way she walked out, it'll be better you go after her before something else happens oh."

"Oh, that's true sef." Others replied.

"I'll go. You guys should continue." Lydia said and stood up.

"No, Lydia. Let Demmie go. E get why." Jared replied. With a look of concern on her face, Lydia sat down.

"Guy, what are you still waiting for?!" Ramos said to Demmie who was glaring at Ella.

"I'll be back for you, Ella. I promise." He said to her and jogged away to look for Demilade.

"God. Those two ehn–" Ella was saying when someone cut in.

"Shut up jor! Hypocrite! Gossip! See as she be." Dami cut in with his funny voice and everybody laughed at Ella. Soon, the game continued.

• • •

I'm sorry for keeping y'all waiting, which is why i'd like to update twice today. Thank you so much for all your reads and comments. I appreciate ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 15.3K 59
A NIGERIAN THEMED NOVEL. *COMPLETED* Highest ranking. #1 out of 369 lagos #2/22/20 #1 out of 28 lekki #3/11/20 #9 out of 1.52k besti...
207K 47K 100
"Sometimes, you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself, and love yourself enough to become a new per...
8K 1.5K 35
Hustling is a different ball game in this part of the country;Lagos. At least, that's how Temiloluwa sees it. All she wants to do is listen to her mu...
7.3K 1.9K 29
Ewww!" He spat. "Me? Like you? I'd rather date a horse than date an ugly thing like you!" He seethed before forcefully pushing her on the floor, she...