Polis Underground

By HeDa_WaHeDa

Clarke goes to college and her friends drag her out of some "college fun". She ends of making eye contact wit... More

Chapter 1: The Commander
Chapter 2: How To Get Tips
Chapter 3: Stolen Car
Chapter 4: Karaoke Night
Chapter 5: 'Mystery' Number
Chapter 6: Shampoo
Chapter 7: Just A Necklace
Chapter 8: Mama Shae
Chapter 9: The Party
Chapter 10: Vestibular Schwannoma
Chapter 11: Fight, Flight, Freeze
Chapter 12: Payback Is Hell
Chapter 13: Bartender Doesn't Count
Chapter 14: Really Pretty Girl
Chapter 15: Bubbles
Chapter 16: I Thought You Were Dead
Chapter 17: Her New Princess
Chapter 18: She Promised
Chapter 19: Chicken Nuggets
Chapter 20: I Like This One
Chapter 21: Someone You Shouldn't Test

Chapter 22: I'll Stay

1.3K 63 28
By HeDa_WaHeDa

The group makes it out of the mall and back to their car in record time. Everyone stops outside the car to make sure that their lovers are okay.

Murphy pushes Bellamy away like he has been during the whole walk down. Bellamy grabs Murphy's shoulders and forces the other man to face him.

"Let me take care of you." Bellamy holds Murphy still, he just stares, "You took care for me when I jumped into a fight with a well trained boxer. Let me take care of you now."

Murphy looks down at his feet and then back at Bellamy. With a little nod from his boyfriend, Bellamy gets closer to wipe blood from the younger boys chin with a napkin.

Across from them, Octavia pushes Niylah back and walks away, "What was that?" Niylah asks while she follows Octavia.

The ravened haired girl turns and points her finger at Niylah. Niylah stops in her tracks and backs up a little, "You held me back! You don't believe in me!"

"Octavia you are 5'5 and there were 6 big men that were going for blood. I was in the right." Niylah responds and Octavia scoffs.

"I can handle my own." Octavia says and then starts to walk away again, Niylah catches her wrist to pull her back.

"Octavia. I can't see you hurt and I can't let you walk into dangerous situations. I care about you and with that come protection. I was trying to help." Niylah says and Octavia rolls her eyes while looking up at the other girl.

With a small nod, Octavia pulls Niylah into a hug. The blonde accepts it without any hesitation.

Raven is making sure Clarke is okay. The younger girl hadn't said a word since they left the scene. Clarke was just thinking about what happened.

Lexa was leaning down to look in the side mirrors so she could wipe some blood off of her lip. Clarke is tuning Raven out and just staring at Lexa.

The bruise on her cheek suddenly noticeable and her busted lip from the fight with Roan is bleeding again. Clarke absolutely hates that this isn't the worst she has seen Lexa.

"Raven..." Clarke let's put while looking at Lexa, "I am okay. I have to go to her. I am okay." Clarke says while turning to look at Raven.

Clarke's bestfriend gives her a little nod then backs away to call Luna. The phone doesn't even go through a full ring before Luna answers the phone.

Clarke slowly goes up to Lexa. The older woman looks down at Clarke and her emotions are suddenly turned on.

"Are you okay, Klark?" Lexa asks while slowly holding the blondes arms. Clarke can forget how gently she is with her.

"Yes, I am. Lexa, you are bleeding." Clarke brings her thumb to wipe the blood off of Lexa's chin. Lexa tries to move away but can't. There is some force in Clarke that pulls Lexa to her.

"I know. He won't hurt you again." Lexa whispers down to Clarke, gently moving a strand of hair out of her girls face.

"Thank you." Clarke pulls Lexa down for a sweet kiss. Lexa let's her. The tall women melts under the girls touch.

"Lexa." Octavia says, getting the girls attention. Lexa turns and looks at the younger girl, "What did you say to get us out without charges?"

Lexa immediately looks down at her feet, "Nothing. I just know how to get away with shit." Lexa kicks at a rock.

"We should probably get out of here." Murphy says and Lexa agrees with a fast nod. Everyone piles into the car like they were when they arrived.

Lexa is a little lighter with her holding of Clarke. Is makes the blonde feel a little insecure. I mean, Lexa is one to run. Her problems become too much and she hides so that she can't drag anyone down with her.

Clarke doesn't know how to talk to her in the car so she pulls out her notes on her phone and types:

Are you okay?

With a little nudge, Clarke gets the older girls attention and Lexa reads the phone. She takes the device from Clarke's hands and types back a response, the blonde is surprised at how fast her thumbs went.

I'm good. Are you?

Clarke takes her phone back:

I am. Thanks to you. You protected everyone even though you are in pain.

Lexa shrugs and takes the phone:

I wasn't protecting them. I was protecting you. I might like them all but they aren't you.

Clarke smiles at her phone and then back at Lexa. Clarke clicks of her phone as if that would hide her blush. Lexa gives her a gentle smirk before looking back out the window.

"Can we drive through McDonalds?" Murphy calls from the back middle. Octavia scoffs.

"You do realize that we just got into a fight at the mall, right?" Murphy nods at Octavia's backlash.

"I do. It was when we were in the food court and I didn't get to eat. Raven, you owe me." Murphy gives her a pouty lips, which she sees from the rear view mirror.

The driver adjusts the mirror so that she can't see Murphy's face, "I don't owe you shit."

Murphy scoffs, "What about that one time I pretended to propose to you so you could get free onion rings at a fair."

"You wasted that by making me baby sit for you." Raven comes back with while driving past a Mcdonald's. Murphy groans in protest.

"How bout we take a vote." Bellamy says and everyone agrees, "Everyone in favor of getting McDonald's?"

Murphy, Bellamy, and Clarke raise their hands. Raven gives Clarke a side glare and the blonde shrugs, "What? Panic attacks make me hungry."

"All opposed." Bellamy continues. Octavia, Niylah, and Raven all raise their hands. Everyone then turns to look at Lexa. She is still looking out the window, not playing any attention to the conversation.

"Yo! Commander!" Murphy calls for Lexa's attention. The woman turns and gives him a small glare, "My bad..." Murphy says under his breath.

"Were you not paying attention?" Niylah asks Lexa.

"No, not really. I just assumed you guys were arguing over something stupid." Lexa responds, clearly getting more comfortable with the group, and Raven fakes a gasp.

"How dare you assume it is stupid?" Raven jokes at the wheel.

"Well, what were you talking about then?" Lexa asks the group. Murphy happily takes the honor to respond.

"We were voting to see if we are gonna drive through McDonalds. So far it's tied. You are the last votes." Murphy says and Lexa looks up at Clarke.

"What was Klark's vote?" Clarke opens her mouth to respond but everyone on the Not Wanting To Go To McDonald's side started making noise.

"That is biased. You gotta make your own choice." Octavia speaks. Lexa looks at Clarke, but Octavia climbs over Murphy to get closer to Lexa, "You either Want to go to McDonald's or you Don't want to go to McDonald's. Choose."

Murphy pushes Octavia back down on Niylah who whines a little and whimpers out a small, "My uterus..." from how hard Octavia fell on her, but no one really cares.

"Gonna be home soon!" Raven cheers.

"Choose!!" Octavia calls out.

"Uh. I'm... well Clarke hasn't eaten all day and I think Madi might like a McDonald's surprise... let's go." Murphy, Bellamy, and Clarke cheer while Raven rolls her eyes and turns the car around.

***

Clarke walks into her bedroom to find Lexa putting her last shirt into her bag. Clarke stands at the door way while Lexa zips the bag and turns her head to look at Clarke.

"Hey." The brunette says softly.

"Hey." Clarke responds while walking into the room and closing the door behind her, "What are you doing?"

Lexa shuffles a little on her feet, visibly uncomfortable, "I was just... I was just going to leave early. I know everyone is leaving tomorrow morning but..." Lexa stares at her shoes.

Clarke cups Lexa's face in her hands, "I don't want to force you to stay. If you want to go, you can go. But everyone here loves your company." Clarke strokes Lexa's cheek, "We are having a big dinner tonight before we leave and become college kids who never eat again."

Lexa chuckles a little and looks up at Clarke, "I'm glad your safe." Lexa leans down a little to rest her forehead on Clarke's. After a moment of silence Lexa speaks. "I'll stay."

Clarke can't help but smile at her.

***

Raven, Niylah, and Octavia play frisbee with Madi. Bellamy and Murphy are sitting on the porch with water guns spraying them when they come by.

Clarke walks down from the stairs after her long relaxing shower. She needed some alone time to truly sort out her thoughts. While she is walking into the kitchen she pauses in place, standing behind the wall so she isn't seen.

"Would you mind grabbing that plate on the top of the shelf for me? I can reach." Clarke hears her mother speak.

"Yeah, of course." The blonde hears Lexa respond, "Thank you again for letting me stay here. I didn't mean to cause any trouble so if I did, I do apologize." Abby laughs.

"Of course. It was no trouble at all. I can tell my daughter really cares about you." Abby responds and there is a moment of silence.

"She does? I mean, she is just a very sweet person. I can see her doing this for anyone...To help." Lexa speaks her mind to Clarke's mother.

"Trust me, dear. She cares. She is a helper. She always has been very selfless, but she is trying extra hard for you. Yes, she would help anyone, but they wouldn't be sleeping in the same bed as her. They wouldn't even be at this house because family is that important to her. She cares about you." Abby says while setting the table.

There is a pause in the talking before Lexa responds, "I really care about her too."

"I know." Abby responds. Clarke can hear her smile, "Can you go make sure that Raven doesn't kill Madi please."

Clarke hears Lexa's laugh and it melts her heart. The blonde starts to hear some foot steps and she runs back up the stairs half way and walks down while Lexa walks out the kitchen.

The brunette smiles at her, "Hey, Klark. How was your shower?" Lexa asks when Clarke finally makes it to the bottom of the stairs.

"It was really good. Very relaxing." Clarke smiles back.

"Good. Well, uh," Lexa looks down at her feet all of a sudden nervous, "I should go make sure Raven doesn't kill Madi." Lexa points to the door behind her with her thumb.

"Yeah, yeah. Please do that." Lexa nods and gives Clarke a small smile while walking out. The blonde watches Lexa close the door and then walks into the kitchen.

"She is so cute." Her mom says as soon as she walks into the room.

"What do you mean?" Clarke asks, as if she didn't hear the whole conversation before.

"I mean she is cute. An absolute sweet heart." Abby says while putting plates on the table, "She cares about you and that's probably really hard for her, but she does."

Clarke is still for a moment before silently helping her mom set the table. Once it's completed, the blonde tries to start washing the dishes, but her mom stops her but smacking her in the back of her head with a towel.

"Go have fun. I got this. You know doing the dishes is therapeutic to me." Abby smiles while pushing Clarke towards the door.

When Clarke walks into the patio she sees Madi on Lexa's shoulders while they run through a sprinkler and everyone else has water guns.

There is a gleam in Lexa's eyes that show pure joy. Something Clarke has barely ever seen from Lexa and it fills her heart with something so strong.

Lexa glanced over at Clarke and easily takes Madi off of her shoulders and gently places the little girl down while Murphy and Raven team up on her with water guns.

Lexa jogs over to Clarke. The brunette is completely soaking wet and stops right in front of the younger girl. Clarke is looking down at Lexa because she is on top of the porch, which had two steps up from the ground where Lexa is standing.

"Hanging fun?" Clarke asks with a small laugh.

"It would be more fun if you joined us." Lexa smirks at Clarke who starts shaking her head.

"Absolutely not. Do you see how soaked you are? Plus, I just took a shower." Lexa shrugs at Clarke's comebacks.

"How 'bout this," Lexa smiles at Clarke playfully, "Either you come with me and run through the sprinklers and we do this the easy way... or we can do this the hard way."

Clarke smirks playfully back while she crosses her arms. Lexa raises an eyebrow and looks Clarke up and down. The green eyed woman takes a little longer on her way looking up, tracing over every inch of Clarke with her eyes and taking in ever detail she can.

"You do realize that I am a past champion boxer and could pick you up with my pinkie, right?" Lexa fakes some stretches.

"You do realize I'm the most stubborn person you're ever going to meet?" Clarke raises her eyebrow too.

"I take that as a challenge."

"Go for it."

At those words, Lexa easily takes Clarke and throws her over her shoulder and starts running over to the sprinklers. While Lexa is running to the sprinklers everyone else with water guns is spraying her.

Octavia is holding Madi and helping her aim right at Clarke. Once Lexa reaches the sprinklers she stands there letting the water get both her and Clarke soaking wet.

Lexa puts Clarke down and everyone goes back to spraying each other. The two stand with their bodies almost touching, faces almost too close together.

Lexa glances from Clarke's eyes and back down to her lips over and over again before whispering, "I can't wait to get back to your room tonight" while brushing a strand of wet hair off of Clarke's cheek.

***

"Movie time!" Octavia cheers after everyone finishes cleaning the dishes. Everyone piles into the living room. Lexa sits on the left side of the couch and Clarke sits close next to her. Bellamy and Murphy cuddle up on the love seat. No one says anything.

Niylah sits on the other side of the couch and puts her arm around Octavia, who is really just cuddling with Raven while secretly holding Niylah's hand. Madi runs into the room with her blanket and climbs into Clarke's lap before 'whispering' in her ear "Do you think Lexa will let me sit on her lap?"

"Oh, no- I don't think she would-" Clarke starts but Lexa cuts her off.

"Of course, Madi." Madi holds the biggest grin while climbing into the boxers lap from Clarke's. Madi throws the small blanket over them and faces the TV while Lexa awkwardly tries to find a place to put her hand.

She wants to put her hand on Clarke, but is far too nervous. Clarke catches on to the struggle and pulls Lexa's hand into her lap while playing with her fingers. There is a thin layer of blush on both of the girls cheeks.

"Okay movie picking time." Octavia says, the one with the remote.

"Disney movie!" Madi cheers and no one can deny her what she wants.

"Disney it is." Raven says while stealing the remote out of O's hands.

"You all spoil her." Abby says while walking through the room and everyone just smiles at her.

"What disney movie to pick..." Raven mutters while scrolling through the options.

"As long as it's not Frozen." Murphy responds.

"Frozen it is." Octavia says while taking the remote from Raven.

"You little fu-" Murphy starts and Bellamy covers his mouth with his hand.

"Child." Bellamy reminds his boyfriend. Frozen is put on and everyone gets comfortable.

***

Halfway through the movie Madi is already asleep in Lexa's lap. Clarke glances over at the two. Madi as her head on Lexa's collarbone and Lexa is gently laying her head on Madi's head, also fast asleep. Clarke playing with her hand was so calming that she just passed out.

Clarke smiles at them. They got so close during this week that they have been here. She is so happy that Madi likes Lexa and that Lexa is so good with Madi.

The blonde takes a deep breath and lays her head in Lexa's shoulder while the movie finishes. She was so comfortable while holding the boxers tough hand.

***

"Finally!" Murphy says way too loud, waking Lexa up with a little jump. Madi stays passed out. Everyone shhs Murphy, "Sorry." He mutters.

Lexa is looking at the sleeping Madi in her lap, trying to figure out a way to bring her upstairs while everyone else is standing up and going to bed.

"Come on, Madi. I'm gonna bring you to bed" Clarke whispers to her little sister. Madi simply moves so that she wraps her arms around Lexa's neck, ready to be carried.

Lexa doesn't say anything. She just stands up and holds Madi. Clarke follows them upstairs and into Madi's room. Lexa puts Madi on the bed and pulled the blankets over her.

The boxer brushes a strand of Madi's hair out of her face before standing up and walking over to Clarke, who is standing at the door way.

Clarke just stares up at her and Lexa stares back down at the woman. The blonde takes Lexa's hand and brings her into her room.

"Sorry, I know you like tucking Madi in and I-" Clarke cuts Lexa off with a kiss. This startles Lexa, however she melts into automatically. Clarke feels Lexa wrap her arms around her waist and pulls her closer.

"You're cute." Clarke says before pulling Lexa down into the bed. Lips locked together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 7K 32
It's been years since Lexa had seen her best friend Clarke, her very first crush. There was no one on the planet more important to 15 year-old Lexa...
11.2K 409 20
The day that Lexa met Clarke, she found out about her two rules. The first, was to never fall in love. The second, was to never let anyone fall in lo...
1.1K 7 16
This is a Clexa story with a little seamechanic and linctavia. Clarke is a recovering drug addict with a troubled past working at KB's a fast food pl...
1.7K 85 19
This is a Clexa story about lexa following Clarke and protecting her without her knowing who she is. Imagine how shocked Clarke is when she finally m...