omasai oneshots

By LowkeyClueless

A bunch of scenarios that I come up at 3 am... This is omasai bc I said so... Plus even though I published mo... More

Rules Of The Book
1.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜จ
2.๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ”‡
3.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿคด๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ŸŒŸ
4.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆโœจ๐Ÿ‘‘
5. ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿค ๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿƒ
6.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜
7. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŽผ๐Ÿ•บ
8.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’œโœ๏ธ
10.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคด๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™
11.๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ“ฃ
12.๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคก
13.โœจ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿฆš๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿž๐Ÿฑ
13,5.โœจ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿฆš๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿž๐Ÿฑ
14.๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธโœจ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฒ
15.๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿซ
16.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ‡
17. ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿšž๐ŸŽญ
18.๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿค ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽญPt.2
19. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธ
19,5. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธ
20. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ’œโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ”„
21. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜จ
22.๐ŸŒจ๏ธ๐ŸŒซ๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฏโ„๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฅถ
23. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿคด๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿ˜ด ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿ“
24. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ
25. ๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘พโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ›ธ
26. ๐Ÿ‰โš”๏ธ๐Ÿน๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ
27. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜ˆโœจ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿ˜“
28. ๐Ÿ’”
29.๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿง’?๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿคนโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‰
30.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ผ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ Pt2.
31.๐Ÿฆด๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ”ช๐ŸŽญ
32.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜จPt.2
33. ๐ŸŽฎโœจ๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿงคโšซ
34. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโœจ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŽญ
35.๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ’™โš”๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
36.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคด
37.๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธโœจ๐ŸŽญ
38.โšกโœจ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿซ
39.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ”ผโœจ
40.๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿค ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽญPt.3
41.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ
42.๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜Pt.2
43.๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽฒ๐Ÿ’œโœจ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
44.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโœจ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸŽญPt.2
45.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Minisodes
46.โœจ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฆš๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฒ
47. ๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ”„โœจ๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ
48.๐Ÿค›๐Ÿ‘ป
49.โœจ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿญ๐ŸŽธ ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿง’?
50.๐Ÿ’™โ„๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ”ฅ
51.โœจ๐Ÿงžโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’™โœจ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘‘
52.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ’œโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ปโœจ
53.โœจ๐Ÿงžโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’™โœจ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘‘Pt.2
54.๐Ÿฌโœจ๐Ÿ‘ป
55.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคด Pt.2
56.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆโœจ๐Ÿ‘‘Pt2
57.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงฌ
58.โœจ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฆš๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฒ Pt.2
59.๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿˆ
60.๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ”ช๐ŸŽญ
61.๐Ÿˆ
62.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’œโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ปโœจ
63.๐Ÿ”ƒ๐Ÿ”„โœจ๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™ƒโœจ
64.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒ
65.๐Ÿ’’๐Ÿ’โœจ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโœจ๐Ÿ‘‘โœจ
66.๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆโ™Ÿ๏ธ
67.๐Ÿ‘พโ›ฐ๏ธ๐ŸŒ™๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ ๐Ÿ’œโœจ
68.๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿง’โฌ…๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ง
69.๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜Pt.3

9.๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜

960 18 10
By LowkeyClueless

This one is easy to guess... (I think... I still don't know how to use the emoji keyboard... Somebody help me)

So... Guess?

It's:

Dragon Kokichi x Shuichi

So on to the plot: After the first class trial and also the bug meet and greet, Kokichi discovers that he has no more control over his beast side, because he set on fire accidentally Gonta's lab when he screamed in fear of bugs. Gonta had a little panic attack, forgetting the incident because of a trauma with fire, making Kokichi doubt himself if he is actually a person that can do good. Shuichi saw how Kokichi was depressed and wanted to make him feel better... But oh boi... He is up for a big surprise.

I just needed to make one! Don't judge me! At first I wanted Shuichi to be a wizard, but then I realized it will be in vain... So I made Himiko a real powerful mage instead.

Also... In my usual dragon au's, the dragons usually could sense their soulmates. If they make their soulmates feel rejected, they start to not feel well and throw up lava or fire, depending on the distance they made. If they feel flushed or emotional they could catch fire in their corresponding color or blow fire. The dragons could bend fire, but not absorb it. They need to find a place to store it or get rid of it.

They do have 4 forms: Giant beast form, small beast form(or baby form, this name is used by natives), Human form(the most uncomfortable), and Hibrid form(the most comfortable form for most of them). They could hide their eyes by using normal contact lenses. They conceal the eye completely.

Also, I mentioned natives. The native dragons are the born ones. They are more familiar with their powers, but also more chaotic and powerful. They usually are attracted in the childhood by shiny objects or everything that moves and they don't know. A native is born between 2 dragons... It doesn't matter if one or both are not natives.

There is a way for a human or other creature to become a dragon. The dragons have a special Venom that could be used in potions. But it needs to be used with caution. If it is used in more than it's necessary, it could cause burns, explosions or just poisoning. To become a dragon, the said beast needs to indroduce the perfect amount of Venom in the body of the victim. If it's too little, the victim will have just a permanent scar and temporary fevers. If it's to much, the insides of the victim will melt. Yeah... Not a good way to die... That's why this thing doesn't happen on a daily basis. There is 80% chance of fail at first time, mostly because the perfect amount varies with the dragon itself and the one that is bit. A well trained dragon has a 99% of success.

Anyway! I hope this introduction on my dragon au type will be useful!

Now... On with the story!

Title: My fiery romance

No one pov:

In Gonta's lab, Kokichi was clinging onto Gonta's head. He was so scared of bugs. Once he saw a big spider exit one of the cages Gonta opened, Kokichi lose it.

He started to scream, from his mouth coming bright, purple flames as one of his eyes changed to a bright blue dragon one. His claws dug into Gonta's hair, tangling himself in there.

Gonta watched in horror as one of the trees was set ablaze from nothing in his vision. He was scared too. His trauma with fire kicked in and the smoke became to thick, making the big guy faint.

Kokichi fell on the ground too. He saw the burning trees, but to his relief, the fire sprinklers lit up, putting up the fire.

Kokichi was scared. He got out of Gonta's hair, trembling. He didn't have control. He needs to get out from there. Kokichi got out of the lab, running like there was no tomorrow. He saw monodam on his way so he just jumped over the bear and continued running, usually not giving a shit if he set ablaze the bear. But this time, Kokichi was unstable. He needs to get out before he sets the entire building on fire. Kirumi Ryoma and Maki were inside.

Once he was out, he got to the shrine of judgment. He immediately got his head over the stone railing and started to let it all out.

Steam started to rise from the fountain and then smoke. Kokichi was again, throwing up lava.

After he finished, the boy rested his head on the fountain's border as he started to silently sniffle. His sniffing turned into violent cryes and shaking. All he wanted was to get everyone to get together and learn more about one another by watching their motive video. But he just messed everything up and almost burned an entire lab.

And most importantly, he made his soulmate mad at him. He made his only source of love and happiness become more distant to him.

So all Kokichi did for the rest of the night was to cry himself to sleep near the fountain that had a lot of harden lava in it.

The next day, Kokichi got up early. He snaked into his room, making his routine. He saw on his desk something new. Some pain killers and a water glass. Near them was a blue note.

Kokichi got the said note in his hands. 'I heard your screams the last night in Gonta's lab. I thought maybe you will have a headache and a dry throat. And since you weren't in the room when I came, I put them here with this note. Be careful next time. And don't do something so reckless again. -Shuichi'

Kokichi blushed a dark shade of red. His hair tips got on fire because of that. Kokichi put out the fire then drank the water with the pill. Now he felt a little better. Shuichi really knew how to make him fell better.

He got to the dining hall, getting himself a bottle of panta and some pancakes made by Kirumom. He took a seat in the far corner, eating slowly while he was thinking.

He should talk to Himiko. If she is really a mage as she says, then she could help him. She could make a thing to stop Kokichi from causing a fire again.

He was so deep in though, that he didn't saw a emo male that sat near him. "Oma-kun... Are you ok? You don't look so well..." Shuichi stated, making the short boy flinch.

"I am fine! Why would the supreme leader of evil not be fine... Nihihi~ You know... You should be careful around me... Otherwise, my 10000 members will have to kill you because you might be a witness!" Shuichi giggled. He knew too well that Kokichi was lying. And he planned on never stopping the male from doing it. It was funny how he had so much confidence in a obvious lie.

After the breakfast, everyone was in the gym for Himiko's magic show. Kokichi didn't really know if it was a great idea. After all, he knew that mages can teleport only if they have a magical artefact. He once broke one and the mage, Izuru wasn't mad at him, because his albino cat familiar, Nagito broke more important things before.

Kokichi watched with masked interest the show, but on the inside, he was scared and panicked for Himiko's safety.

As the scene unfolded and the tank was filled with piranhas, everyone saw an unbelievable sight. Ryoma Hoshi was in there as piranhas devoured his body in seconds, leaving only the skeleton in bloody water full of piranhas. Himiko popped up from nowhere, but instantly became pale as she saw Ryoma's skeleton in the tank.

Kokichi said the only thing he could think of. "Kee-boy! You're up! Gonta... Throw Kee-boy in the tank's glass wall!" "I'll help too!" "Gonta will do it!" "Wait! My opinion doesn't co- AHHHHHHH." the glass was shattered and bloody water splashed everywhere.

Kokichi saw a piranha that almost bited his hand off if he didn't dodged it. And so, the investigation begun.

Shuichi pov:

As I was investigating with Kaito. My mind was focused only on Kokichi. I saw him sleep at the shrine the night before and I became worried. He is in a no condition of going through this hell. No one is, but he is too fragile now.

After the investigations finished, I got with the others to the shrine. Kokichi was uneasy. I got near him, patting his head. "Do you want to talk after the trial?" he looked surprised at me, but nonetheless, he nodded his little head.

The trial was again, messed up by Kokichi in the other's opinion. I personally found his lies useful. It helps me to get more faster to the answer.

After Kirumi's execution, Kokichi started to tear up. He ran out of the trial room. I started to run after him. I need to clear things up.

No one pov:

Kokichi was burning up. He was too unstable and his flames were more wild and bright than usual. He let his emotions get the best of him. He hid behind the academy, trying to calm down and tame his flames.

Kokichi looked at his hands. They were now claws and his feet too. His clothes were ripped in the back by his huge wings and tail. He was in the hibrid form. He spared his other eye and got out the contact lense, letting visible a bright green dragon eye, alongside his other blue eye.

He snuggled more in the tiny space, using his wings to shield himself from the chills of the night. His tail was plopped on the ground, as his long, pointy ears went down.

He nuzzled his face in one of his wings. He knew he had scales on his cheeks and sharp fangs now, so he was careful not to injure himself with them.

Shuichi was looking for the missing male. Kaito saw that. "Hey... Sidekick! What are you doing?" "Kokichi is missing."

The taller male was more confused. "sure he didn't got to the dorms?" "His room door was open. I am afraid that he might commit suicide, based on the state he was before the trial." Kaito was now worried. "I will help you! I'm sure the others will want to help too." "Good idea."

After a short time, everyone started to call for the male while looking everywhere for him. Kokichi moved places. He was hiding on the roof of the academy, his tail dangling from the ends of the roof. He transformed back to his human form, curling up in a ball and starting to drift to sleep.

The next day, everyone continued to look out for Oma. The boy casually made his routine and got to the dining hall. The others saw him and let out a sigh of relief. He wasn't dead and it was no need for a class trial again.

Shuichi immediately hugged the tiny male. "Kokichi... Where were you? We were so worried about you."

Kokichi was surprised and started to blush. Immediately his breakfast catched fire, making everyone in the room panic. The fire extinguisher put up the purple flames as Kokichi was wet from the water.

"I-I-I... Need to go somewhere... Bye!" Kokichi wanted to run and hide again, but Shuichi was more faster.

He catched him, holding him by the hand and leaving the room with a whining Kokichi who was dragged.

Shuichi got in his own room, putting Kokichi on the bed. He got a water glass and put it on the nightstand near Kokichi.

"Now... We need to talk, Kokichi." the little male stayed silent. Shuichi put himself on the bed, caressing the purplenette's hair, as Kokichi stayed in the detective's lap.

"You were acting strange. And I saw that you started to be more silent... And neglecting yourself. Something definitely happened.... And I want you to trust me and tell me."

Kokichi looked at him with glossy eyes. He started to cry. Shuichi was taken aback by this and started to pat him as he kissed the male's forehead. "Shhh... Kokichi... Let it all out..." he whispered, making the male cry harder.

Once Oma's sniffles came to quiet nuzzling in Saihara's chest. Shuichi got a small blanket and covered Kokichi with it. "Better?" Kokichi nodded weakly.

Shuichi started to rock him gently. "Kokichi... You need to talk about your problems... We can't find a solution to a problem we don't even know it exists." "But I don't wanna! Not with them..."

"then do it with me..." "hmm?" "Talk about it with me... I will keep it a secret. Let's both forget for a second about the rest and this hell. Just... To talk about things that are going through your mind."

Shuichi pov:

He was silent. I started to think maybe he wouldn't tell me.

"Fine... But that just because we are soulmates..." He mumbled. I blushed.

Kokichi realized what he said and quickly jolted from the bed, going straight in the bathroom of the dorm, locking the door.

I was blushing, but still I got up after him and tried to open the door. It was locked. Of course Kokichi would lock it.

"Leave me alone!" I heard him say on the other side. I let out a huff. "Kokichi... Just open up... I won't do anything to you. I promise..." the door didn't buge.

I let out a sigh. "Look... I didn't expect you to say such a confession..." I put myself on the floor, my back facing the door.

"I didn't think you would ever think that we are soulmates. Heck I didn't even think you would like someone like me, even though I loved you and hoped for the same." I giggled lightly. "You must be so unlucky if you have a soulmate so boring, dumb and emo like me."

Just then, I felt two hands hugging me from behind. The embrace was warm. I looked up, at the standing Oma who was nuzzling his head in my hair. "You are not dumb or boring... With the emo part I got to admit... It's true. But you are cool nonetheless! I will give you all my heart if it makes you feel better, because I love you too." he mumbled in my hair.

I blushed and got up, hugging him. "Then... It's oficial." I said. He started to blush madly.

Suddenly, from his tips started to come out bright purple flames. His entire hair was on fire. I was scared and quickly got the water glass from the nightstand, throwing the water on him.

"Is this a traditional thing to throw water on your new boyfriend? should I throw too?" he asked. It was ironic. "Your head was on fire Oma..."

He thinked for a second. "oh! Like this?" And instantly his hair was again on fire. I started to panic more.

He giggled and made a hand motion. Suddenly, all the fire from his head came to the palm. I was amazed. "How, you ask?" I nodded. "It is a secret... But sometimes when I get powerful emotions, my head is suddenly on fire."

"and you don't feel anything?" "Yup..."  "Amazing..." He blushed at the compliment. He made the fire disappear in the air, then hugged me.

That's how our days passed. The student council formed by Angie put regulations as me and Oma were in my room, cuddling and talking about anything that crossed his mind.

I found out that he really wanted all to watch the motive videos so that we could understand each other. It was clever. He did have some big ideas that could work in most of the cases.

Sometimes, he would get raw meat with him and cook it by his fire. It was something I still couldn't figure it out, but I shook it off as fire bender. He did do weird things sometimes, like clinging to my head or cuddling like a cat. He also loves when I scratch the back of his head or behind his ear. Plus... I didn't know he could purr.

No one pov:

In the morning, Kokichi wanted to see Angie. He wanted to give her some ideas.

Once he had permission in her lab, he entered. He starred dumbfounded at the 4 wax effigies as Angie was sculpting Ryoma's face and Rantaro's torso.

"this... Is both impressive and frightening..." he mumbled. Angie saw him and smiled. "Nyahaha! Hello, Oma-kun! What brings you here? Atua did inform me about your desire to talk to me."

Kokichi let out a sigh. "Yes... Indeed... Angie... You need to let this regulations or at least make them more comfortable for us. I understand... You don't want another death... But God dammit! We aren't some puppets you could play with! If you continue, somebody will try and kill you!" he snapped.

The next second, Kokichi had his head pulled in Angie's arms. "Oh... No need to worry, Kokichi. You dragon heart will find it's paradise if you listen to Atua's will! Atua wants you to be happy! Even if you are acting bad with the others!"

Kokichi was almost brainwashed if he didn't hear the d word. "Wait wait Wait!" he got out of Angie's grip. "what? Me? A dragon? I'm not a beast, Angie... I am a human!"

Angie smiled creepily, making Kokichi uncomfortable. "Now, now... Don't act like no one knows, Oma... Atua told me that you aren't a human. That you are a creature of fire and destruction..."

Kokichi raised a brow. "You do have some courage. To assume lies." he spat. Angie just shook her hand. "No-no... Kokichi... Your actions speak for themselves. Atua knows that you want to use your destruction powers and bring chaos among us."

Oma was offended. "I believe... We aren't in good terms... I will go... Since you only talk about your divine Shit and some crazy stories and don't want to listen to someone who is following your dumb rules. God dammit... Why did I wanted to talk to you in the first place?" he got to the door.

"Oma-kuuun... You need to embrace the destruction! The beast within you! Your evil self must be embraced in order to tame it! Atua speaks only the good for you!" That was the last straw for Kokichi.

"Your shity God doesn't know a Damm thing about me! You want me to do what? To embrace the destruction? YOU WANT EVERYONE TO DIE BY MY HANDS?!" Kokichi had himself covered in bright purple flames, making the girl whimper in fear and go backwards just to not be burned by the fire.

He soon realized what he was doing and put the fire out, shaking his head. "Don't ever try and talk to me about this ever again..." He mumbled, leaving the room where Angie stood there still frightenined by the snap of the male.

After Kokichi exited the floor, Tsumugi, Kiibo and Himiko entered the lab. "Miss president! Are you alright?" Kiibo asked concerned.

Angie immediately got back to her happy self. "Nyahahaha! I have some great news! We can resurrect all of the four dead classmates!" "Nyeh? My potion did it's job! Angie must have seen some hidden secrets of the others by now." "Yeah! Atua really blessed you with such a powerful magic, Himiko! You are an amazing mage." Tsumugi stated, making the short girl blush.

"Now, Now... Let's get to work... We need Kokichi here! The book says that dragon blood can help us make a potion of duplication. It's right, Himiko?" "Nyeh... I still need his tears and scales besides, the blood is a very powerful ingredient and very hard to get." "Nyahahaha! Maybe Harukawa-chan will help us. Atua says she must help us."

Maki pov:

I was with Kaito and Shuichi, training. More like me and Shuichi. Kaito did only 20 push-ups and then laid on the grass, looking at the stars.

"we need to stop the council. Angie sure brainwashed them. I mean... Even Kiibo and Tenko." he said. Shuichi finished his push-ups like me and both laid on one and another side of Kaito.

"It is weird, indeed. The fact that they want to use the motive. It is crazy. In fact the motive itself seems unbelievable." Shuichi stated.

"If the motive was really working... Who do you wanna bring back?" Kaito asked. "I think personally I want to bring back Rantaro... A chill mind like his it is really useful when trying to calm down everyone." He continued.

"I would want to bring back Kaede. Her positivity and good vibes helped everyone. It gave me confidence. I'm sure she will not kill again. After all it was an accident that Rantaro was killed." "Yeah... Good point, Sidekick. What about you, Maki?"

"I didn't really think about it... Maybe Rantaro or Kaede... This 2 seem to be the best scenario." I said.

Just then, we saw that little gremlin coming out of the academy. Shuichi jolted from his position. "Oh no... Something must have happened in the academy." he mumbled.

I got up with Kaito. "We should check." I said. "But, Maki roll... The council won't let us... It's almost the night hour. You know, the rules." I puffed my cheeks. "I'm an assassin... I could blend in..." I stated. Kaito only nodded and patted my head. "Be careful, Maki roll... Me and sidekick will be in the dorms. If something happens we will go after you." I nodded and got in the academy.

I got easily to the third floor. I wanted to open the door to Angie's lab, but someone stopped me. "Nyahahaha! Harukawa-chan! Perfect time! Atua must have send you to me!"

Angie was near me. "Atua said that you must help the council! We need to capture Kokichi!" I raised a brow. Kokichi may be an annoying gremlin who I'd gladly choke to death, but what wants Angie to do with him? Nothing good I suppose.

"Why?" I need answers to that. "Atua said that you must help us capture him. He has something that we need in order to make the ritual from the book!" so Kokichi stole something? Or maybe he has something Angie wants and he refused to share? This response is sure too vaguely made.

"You must help us! It's Atua's orders!" she said on a darker tone. "Do you want to die?" it was my reflex kicking in. "Nyahahaha! Come on Maki! You want to capture Kokichi... No?" I didn't say anything.

"Tomorrow... I will say my final answer... I need time to think." I mumbled. She nodded. "Of course! Even though Atua said you will accept... Take your time..." I think I will hate her more than that little purple thing.

I got out from the academy and got to the dorms. There, I heard something from Shuich's room. Curiosity got the best of me and so I started to listen.

"Kokichi... This is the first time it happened... You need to calm down... Angie can't do anything to you... I will protect you... I promise." Shuichi said. So he is talking to Kokichi.

"fine, Shumai... But... Can I sleep here tonight? And the next night too?" Kokichi's tone was a wavering one. He was scared? That's something unexpected.

I heard Shuichi giggle and a faith "Yes, sweetheart." then what I suspect is the two going to sleep.

I got to Kaito's room. I knocked. He Immediately responded. "Hey! Maki roll! Everything alright?"

I got inside and sat on the bed. "Angie had a offer for me... More like she is forcing me to do it." Kaito locked the door and sat near me. I hugged his arm, puffing my cheeks.

"Then... What is this offer?" "To capture Kokichi... Apparently the council needs Kokichi to be captured... Angie mentioned that the he has something the council wants" "Then... You will capture him?" "Normally... I would say yes... But Shuichi is on guard..."

"What?! Why?!" "Shuichi is dating Kokichi in secret... Like us..." Kaito was surprisingly calm. "Huh... So he did it? It doesn't surprise me that much..." He mumbled. "And why that reaction?"

He let out a sigh. "Kokichi came one night to me. He said that he needs advice in dating. If I give him that advice, he will not prank us two ever again. He was desperate so I gave him what he wanted... Some simple things." I nodded. True... Kokichi did stop from pranking us some time ago.

"I became suspicious at first as to why, but I saw that he asked Tenko too... Then I saw that he did all that I said to him... With sidekick. At first I was worried, but then I saw how happy both of them were and I let them be. Love is love, Maki roll... There is no room for homophobia!" he kissed my forehead. I blushed slightly.

Kokichi pov:

I woke up hugging Shuichi. He was playing with my hair, smiling.

"good morning" he mumbled sleepy. I nuzzled my head in his chest. "morning, my beloved." he kissed my forehead.

It was a perfect moment. Was is also a good term to use.

The morning announcement ringed, and after that, knocking was heard at the door. I groaned, snuggling more under the blanket, as Shuichi opened the door.

Kaito popped in the room, Maki tailing behind him. "Oh hey, Kaito and Maki! What brings you here this early?" "We are not alone..."

After them entered Kyo, Tenko and Miu. Shuichi closed and locked the door. "Umm... What is happening? Why all of you are here? And why did you put me to lock the door?"

"Because, we believe that your room is the safest place to talk about the council problem." Kork said, posing.

I still had my blanket over me. "so... Is anyone using the bathroom? I need to go there..." they looked at me for a second, then shook their heads, letting me go in the bathroom.

I usually needed to improvise something. I need to put on my contact lense, to get a clean up on my wings and tail, to take care of the claws and brush my teeth.

Lucky, I predicted that sometime I will stay at Shuichi for a long period, so I hid there someting for this tipe of emergency.

I got under the bathtub and there it was a secret hole where I had a black box. In there was everything I needed.

I quickly made my routine and hid everything before I exited the bathroom.

I got in Shumai's lap, nuzzling my head in his palm. It's something I like to do when I get a uncomfortable feeling. He knew that.

"Yesterday night, Angie made me an offer." Maki said. "She said that her supoused God wants me to capture Kokichi and bring him to the council." I became worried.

"So? I know I'm lovable and a good boyfriend... But I'm only for my beloved." I said, laughing. Maki glared at me. "You have something the council wants... That's what Angie said."

I didn't steal anything from them and also, no one knows about what I have in posesion except for of course clothing, panta and the monopad. The- oh no...

"I don't have anything that they would want!" I said revolted. Shuichi holded me firmly so that I don't fall. He patted my head. "I can confirm... He came straight from the academy to my dorm room. He couldn't have hidden something in here because I would have found it. And in the academy, one of the council members would have found it."

"Yes, Degenerate... I know... But since I am in the council only to protect Himiko from any sketchy things Angie might do, I do know what the council wants." Tenko stated. "That's why we are all here... To stop the council... We need to stop this nonsense." she added.

"Then... What is this 'thing' the purple abortion has that the council wants?" Miu asked. This is so bad. I holded Shuichi's pillow tighter.

"They want the degenerate itself. Himiko made a potion that could let the user see the true nature of everyone it sees. Angie drank it." So that's how she knew. I was boiling with anger. Shuichi saw that and caressed my head, calming me down a bit.

"So what? She saw me naked... I am a loud gay and a liar and also the leader of a evil organization that has over 10000 members... I am a human. What else she wanted from me?" I said annoyed. Shuichi let go of me. I will probably catch fire if I hear more about that council.

"This involves your safety, Kokichi... Please listen." Korekyo said. Shuichi got to the bathroom, coming back with a glass of water.

"To listen to what? About that oh so lovely divine shit Angie rambles about? Or about that rules the council put us under! We would never listen to them if Gonta wasn't in the council! If Angie wants to capture me... So be it! I will give them hell." I felt so good to vent a little about that to everyone that is sane at the moment.

I saw the frightenined faces of everyone except Shuichi who throwed the water at me. Oh... I was on fire again. I took a deep breath and just put my head in one of the pillows.

"that's why..." Tenko said. "He is a dragon... The council need his blood, scales and tears to make a ritual that would bring back everyone that is dead." I saw how everyone, this time even Shuichi looked surprised.

"I won't do it." I said. "I don't want. If I do it, the ones that will be bringed back will again can commit murder. And not repeat the past mistakes. We could die more easily!" I added.

"Kokichi is speaking the truth. After all, the dead remains dead. If we bring back one of them, then chaos could be unleashed more early than expected." Korekyo said

"then... It's settled... We will hide Kokichi from the council." Kaito punched the air. I just nuzzled my head in Shuichi's chest. He patted my head.

"If we hide him, the council will suspect something. We need to hide him only when the council will want to talk to him or to see him in general." Tenko said. "yes... Those virgins will sure get the hang of it!" Miu added.

I started to think of a plan. Once an idea popped up, I started to smile with my usual creepy smile. Shuichi saw that. "Kokichi... Do you have an idea?" "No... I have the best plan ever! The council will drop in no time!"

No one pov:

At the breakfast, everyone was doing the usual routine. It was normal.

Angie came to Oma, smiling. "Nyahaha! Kokichi! Atua says that you must come with me for an important matter..."

Then, Kaito got in between the two. "Sorry, Angie... But Oma is coming with me... He needs to give me back the monocoins I won over the bet from yesterday."

Kokichi got up as the two were fighting over that and snuck out of the dining room. He got to the exit of the academy building.

It was all going according to the plan. But Kokichi instantly went pale when a big hand grabbed him by the back of the collar.

"Gonta found Kokichi! Angie will be so happy!" this was the only thing that could break the plan.

"Gonta! Let me down!" "Gonta no can do that! Angie said Gonta must get Kokichi to her!" the boy started to kick the air and stirr.

Gonta dragged the short boy to the artist's lab. There was a cage, wide enough to put the boy in it so that he could walk around it.

Kokichi was put in the said cage and Gonta closed the lid. Gonta Locked the cage while Kokichi walked around, trying to force the bars open.

"Don't try, oma-kun. The bars are magic. Only forces from outside can affect the cage." Himiko said.

Kokichi stopped and just sat on one of the cage's edges, curling up in a ball. He can't alert the others. He just sat there.

Korekyo was in the front of the academy, waiting for Kokichi's arrival, but it never came. Just then, Kaito busted the doors open.

"why are you here?" "I could ask you the same thing." Kyo raised a brow. "They somehow got a grip on the gremlin... We need to let out Shuichi..." Korekyo nodded and got out a little divice and pressed the button on it.

Both just sat there awkwardly. "so... What hobbies do you have?" Kaito asked. "Observing humanity's traditions and beliefs." "oh... I like to watch the stars... But yours sounds fun too... I guess..."

Just then, like a flash, a person got in the academy. After it, Maki was just running. She saw the two ruffled males. "Shuichi was here... No?" "Just what kind of drugs he got from Kokichi?!"

Shuichi pov:

~flashback~

"well the plan is more complicated..." Kokichi said. "I need someone to transform and this is the biggest gamble of the plan."

"Wowowow... Why do you need to transform one of us?" Kaito asked. Kokichi let out a huff.

"Look... None of you can bare to fight Gonta... Even I have difficulty if I'm not in hibrid form... Also... I think the council will never expect two dragons, ready to fight. And in the worst case scenario: both of us captured, the suffering will be less painful for both." I was silent.

"So... Who will be the one I transform?" He said. There was only silence after.

If he transforms someone, it is a chance of failure, but... He said himself... We will have the upper hand in this.

I raised my hand shyly. "I will do it..." Kokichi was surprised, but nodded. "Fine..." he said and immediately crawled near me.

Next thing I know is Kokichi hugging me and bitting me on the shoulder. His hair did tickle me, but the bite was painful and long. I restricted myself from screaming to get attention.

Kokichi finished, cleaning the wound quickly. He hugged me, nuzzling his face in my chest. I smiled weakly at him.

"cute and all, virgins... But you 2 should get a room." Miu said. Kokichi just stick his tounge at her. "at leat, my boyfriend is giving me all the attention I need..."

I laid on the bed, as Kokichi was still hugging me. I felt dizzy. Kokichi saw that and kissed my cheek. "Sidekick... Are you alright?" "Just dizzy..." Kokichi smiled sadly. "It's making it's effects."

"and what effects are these?" Maki asked. "Well... Dizziness, after a little blackout. If he doesn't blackout, he will go through extreme pain because of the extensions... After that... He is done..."

I felt like spikes were stabbing my body. I curled in a ball and slowly drift to sleep. Kokichi saw that and kissed me.

~flashback end~

I was in front of Angie's lab. I knocked. There, Himiko opened the door. "Angie is not here. She will return immediately..."

I need to get inside. Now is time to lie... Like Kokichi does. It's not that hard. No? "Umm... Actually... I wanted to see you, Himiko!" I said.

"Nyeh~ me? Why?" "Well... Kaito shallowed one of your Cristals... And now is wondering in your lab."

She looked at me like I had two heads. "I didn't know you lie, Shuichi... You need to be more convincing." Shoot.

She wanted to close the door. But I put my hand in there, blocking it. "Wait... Just let me in... Please... I-I need to get in there." I pleaded.

She wanted to say something else, but Tenko cut through. "Himiko! Quick... We need to get to the dining hall... The others are making a revolution... Angie send me here to call you all to help!" she was convincing. "But what about Shuichi?" "Angie said that the degenerate is forced to interrogate that degenerate we captured. Now... Let's go!"

As Tenko and Himiko left, I entered the lab. There was Gonta who was guarding the cage. Once the two saw me, Kokichi started stirring in the cage, trying again to pry of the bars. Gonta waved his hand in a hello motion.

"Hello, Shuichi! Gonta is very happy! Angie said Gonta is doing a great job! Gonta sure is more close to being a gentleman!" I looked at Kokichi. "He doesn't let me out! The lock is a key one and Gonta has the key." "Gonta no can do that... Angie's orders... But Gonta can play with Kokichi to make him happy! Shuichi... You want do join Gonta and Kokichi?"

"Umm... Sure... What is the game?" "Hide and seek! Gonta wants to count! Kokichi and Shuichi must hide before Gonta finishes!" Too easy... I must put Gonta to read more.

Gonta covered his eyes and started to count. I got the key from his pocket and opened the lock. Kokichi jumped from there and clinged to me as I carried him out of the lab. It was too easy. And so... There was the problem. Kiibo catched us. "Stop right there! The council's orders!"

"Oh, shut it, Kee-boy!" Kokichi stepped in between us. I saw how his tail and wings ripped the back of his clothes. He was in hibrid form. I blushed a little because even if he is dead serious... He is still cute.

"To inform you... I am fire proof! So you can't burn me." "Who said I need to burn you?"

Kokichi used his wings and jumped in the air, then attacked Kiibo with his entire body. The two started to roll down the hall, Kiibo defending himself as Kokichi was trying to pry him off.

I felt a urge to throw something from my mouth. I wanted to stop them. I opened my lips so that I could speak, but I felt like I threw something from there. Blue flames erupted from there, covering the two in blue fire.

I covered my mouth with my hands. I totally didn't expect that to happen. I ran to the fire to see that it became purple. Kokichi was controlling it, making a fireball in his hand. Kiibo was still processing what happened. Kokichi throwed the ball at the robot, making him fall on his butt.

He grabbed my hand and started to run with me down to the first floor of the academy. I was looking at him for the first time in the hibrid form.

Once we got in the library, I got a better look at him. He had some huge purple wings. They were bigger than Kaito for a scale. His tail was big too, mostly because he draggs it on the floor every time he runs or walks. He's got claws and his shoes were gone because of the foot claws. His scales were sparkly and his eyes were so bright in terms of colour.

He nuzzled his face in my chest as I patted his head. "It's fine, Kokichi. We are all fine. I'm sure the council will understand someday that you can't be used to their plans like a tool." He cuddled in my embrace.

"Mhm... But I wanna see how you look! Please... I said the magic word so you must obey!" He said, making me giggle. "Not now, Kokichi... We need to get you out of the academy... It's not safe in here and we are almost there."

He nodded and clinged to my back. I let out a sigh and gave him the piggyback ride. Kokichi did flutter his wings from time to time or wiggle his tail, but in rest, he was silent.

Once we were out, I let Kokichi down. He stretched a bit before unfolding his wings to the maximum. God... They were gigantic when they are unfolded.

"Come on, Shumai! I wanna burn something!" He giggled as he was running in circles around me.

Just then, something pircered through his right wing. Kokichi let out a scream of pain as he was dragged from me by the injured wing.

"Nyahaha~ perfect! This is exactly the amount we need!" Kokichi was wiggling like a fish on land and screaming as his wing was cut off.

I started to run to him, my claws ready to attack. I need to pry them off from Kokichi before they cut the entire wing.

No one pov:

Kokichi felt a wave of relief as a blue, big dragon was coming to them. The council scrambled from the way of the giant beast.

Kokichi didn't have a lot of force left so he sat spread on the back. The blue dragon got Kokichi on his back, purring as it nuzzled it's head in the chest of Oma, making the other giggle lightly.

"Nyeh? There is another one?" "But h-how?! And which one of the rest is?" "SIDEKICK!!" Kaito screamed, running with Maki hot on his tail. The dragon looked at the two, purring in response and tilting his head.

Kokichi was on his belly, his head hid by Shuichi's wing. "Woa... Shuichi! You are sure big! I think you can carry all of us on your back!" Kaito was amazed, making Shuichi blush a little and transform back to the hibrid form, holding Kokichi bridal style. "We need to patch up the wing." "Well... That's were Maki came... She found a first aid kit and brought it with her."

Shuichi got his boyfriend on the bed in his room as Maki started to bandage the wing. The boy did yelped a little and stirred sometimes, but only a cold glare from Maki was enough to make Kokichi almost like stone.

As for the resurrection ritual. It did not go well. And so, the council needed to apologize for the inconvenience and problems caused.

Kokichi and Shuichi got new clothes, specially adjusted for their hibrid form. Tsumugi made them as an apology token. Kokichi didn't think twice and forgave them mostly because of the panta that Gonta gifted him.

Shuichi still had a lot to learn. Sometimes he gets a little slip and almost burns Kaito's ass. That's why Kokichi is always sticking with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

That is almost as long as my magical girl Kokichi one...

So... Since the Christmas is right around the corner... This long ass one shot is like a little early gift!

I don't know why... But I really love long oneshots. They have the feel that the story is more complex and more to cover.

I got from the Pițărăi! Since it is 2020... It wasn't so much in terms of people and giving houses...

At least I got 6 lollipops and a ton of cream biscuits(Eugenia!)... And also some chocolates!

Anyway... What traditions do you have in Christmas season that you are looking forward to? I'm curious.

For now... I have more ideas! And that means more chapters!

Bye... For now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 181 10
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ'๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š ๐ฌ๐จ... ๐™‚๐™‰ (๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง-๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ก) ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ Whoo...
83.2K 877 34
requests are open! I have completely restarted my account so all my main stories are gone so ๐Ÿฅฑ I just really love Saiouma, I will swap between who's...
46.4K 761 7
This is a smut with plot, pregame saiouma fanfic. Sadistic Shuichi x Innocent Kokichi Not toxic, just sadistic. [...] "You like Danganronpa too, don'...
162 1 5
Will contain: Ships(both platonic and romantic), Headcanons, Angst, Mentions of Abuse or other sensitive topics. You have been warned. Characters bel...