A Blooming Relationship (A Jo...

By JoeSugg9012

A Blooming Relationship (A Joe Sugg FanFic) Joe and Aly meet on a plane to Heathrow. Their instant love conne... More

A Blooming Relationship (A Joe Sugg FanFiction)
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-Four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-Eight.
Chapter Thirty-Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty-One.
Chapter Forty-Two.
Chapter Forty-Three.
Chapter Forty-Four.
Chapter Forty-Five.
Chapter Forty-Six.
Chapter Forty-Seven.
Chapter Forty-Eight.
Chapter Forty-Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty-One.
Chapter Fifty-Two.
Chapter Fifty-Three.
Chapter Fifty-Four.
Chapter Fifty-Five.
Chapter Fifty-Six.
Chapter Fifty-Seven.
Chapter Fifty-Eight.
Chapter Fifty-Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixty-One.
Chapter Sixty-Two.
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four.
Chapter Sixty-Five.
Chapter Sixty-Six.
Chapter Sixty-Seven.
Chapter Sixty-Eight.
Chapter Sixty-Nine.
Chapter Seventy.
Chapter Seventy-One.
Chapter Seventy-Two.
Chapter Seventy-Three.
Chapter Seventy-Four.
Chapter Seventy-Five.
Chapter Seventy-Six.
Chapter Seventy-Seven.
Chapter Seventy-Eight.
Chapter Seventy-Nine.
Chapter Eighty.
Chapter Eighty-One.
Chapter Eighty-Two.
Chapter Eighty-Three.
Chapter Eighty-Four.
Chapter Eighty-Five.
Chapter Eighty-Six.
Chapter Eighty-Six.
Chapter Eighty-Eight.
Chapter Eighty-Nine.
Chapter Ninety.
Chapter Ninety-One.
Chapter Ninety-Two.
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four.
Chapter Ninety-Five.
Chapter Ninety-Six.
Chapter Ninety-Eight.
Chapter Ninety-Nine.
Chapter One Hundred.

Chapter Ninety-Seven.

2.9K 48 15
By JoeSugg9012

Aly's POV

  The next morning I woke up cuddled next to Joe. His arms were wrapped around me, keeping me warm. I decided not to move and to just keep warm. I dozed back to sleep before waking back up to Joe waking up and shifting in bed.

  "Good morning," I smiled tiredly.

  "Good morning," Joe smiled.

  I leaned up and gave him a soft kiss. Joe smiled and ran his fingers through his hair.

  "Oh, I should ask Caspar if he's up to babysitting tonight," Joe said as he grabbed his phone, texting Caspar.

  "Okay," I smiled.

  "That is, if you want to go out," Joe added.

  "Yeah," I nodded, sitting up in bed and criss-crossing my legs.

  "Okay baby," Joe smiled.

  Joe texted Caspar and we waited for a reply.

  "He might still be asleep," I said looking at the time.

  "No, he just read it and he's typing back," Joe smiled.

  "Okay," I smiled.

  I shuffled and straddled Joe's lap, not in a sexual way, just to be closer to him and love him.

  Joe looked over his phone and smirked at me straddling him.

  "Alright, Caspar can babysit," Joe smiled happily as he put his phone on the bedside table and pulled me down to him and kissed me.

  "Shouldn't you text Lucy now, to let her know?" I asked.

  "Nah, I'll text her later," Joe smirked.

  He kissed me more passionately and stroked my back, gently pulling at the hem of my shirt. I broke the kiss and sat up, pulling off my shirt in one swift movement. Joe leaned to his bedside table and grabbed a silver packeted condom from the drawers.

  "Babe, I'm on the pill, remember?" I laughed lightly.

  "Oh yeah," Joe smiled as he tossed the packet onto the ground.

  Joe layed me down onto the bed and then straddled me. Pulling the hem of my panties, he tugged off the thin barrier between him and I.

  Not too long later, Joe and I got in the shower together. Thankfully the kids haven't woken up yet and so Joe and I have gotten a little more alone time together.

  "Baby, that was amazing," Joe smiled as we got into the shower.

  "Joe," I blushed.

  "Babe, it's okay to talk about it," Joe laughed.

  "I know, I don't know, I get embarassed," I shrugged.

  "Okay," Joe laughed lightly.

  We showered together. After we got out, we got dressed and we were both being all lovey-dovey. I have yet to tell Joe about the picture of Harry's I found, but I'm still not sure if I will, I feel like I should. Maybe tomorrow.

  "Mummy!" Fletcher smiled as he came into our room, followed by Maisie, and Joe carrrying Lia.

  "Hey babies," I smiled as I picked Fletcher up.

  "Mummy, Daddy said we stay with Uncle Caspar?" Fletcher asked.

  "Tonight for a little bit, yes," I smiled.

  "Yay!" Fletcher and Maisie cheered.

  Joe and I laughed at their excitement.

  "Alright, let's go take a bath," I told Fletcher and Maisie.

  Fletcher and Maisie followed me into the bathroom and I started a bath for them. Fletcher and Maisie got undressed and then got into the bath while it filled up.

  "Mummy, look!" Fletcher smiled as he dipped the back of head into the water so he got his hair wet.

  "Wow," I smiled.

  The simplist things impressed Maisie and Fletcher. It's actually quite funny.

  Maisie imitated him and got her hair wet and they both started giggling. Once the bath was filled, I finished washing their hair and their bodies.

  "Ready to get out?" I asked after they played for a little bit.

  Maisie nodded so I grabbed her a towel and wrapped her up in it as she got out. I then followed with Fletcher. Joe helped me get them dressed and then I ran Lia a small bath and washed her before getting her dressed too. By this time, it was already 11 o'clock.

  "Do you want to go out for lunch?" Joe asked me.

  "Sure," I smiled.

  After trying to decide where to go, we decided on a local bistro. We got the kids ready and then got into the car and drove to the bistro. We had a nice lunch and afterwards looked around a couple of shops. We got back home around 5 o'clock and then Joe uploaded a vlog from a little while ago. We started getting ready for this evening. We decided we would drop the kids off at Caspar's when we were on our way to the bar.

  I got ready by slipping on my dress that I got during Christmas in Pismo. Joe wore what he usually does, skinny jeans and a t-shirt, but he also slipped on a nicer jacket. I went into the bathroom and did some light make-up, nothing too fancy, or heavy. Joe had told me that although it called a bar, during the weekend evenings, it becomes a nightclub, to attract more people, I guess.

  "Alright, babe, we should get going soon," Joe said as I slipped on a small pair of heels.

  "Okay, I'm ready babe," I smiled.

  "I've gotten the kids' bag ready, and into the car," Joe said.

  "Okay, thanks," I smiled giving him a small kiss before picking up Maisie and helping her get her shoes and jacket on.

  Joe did the same with Lia and Fletcher. We got them all buckled up into the car and drove down to our old apartment complex and went to Caspar's flat.

  "Hello!" Caspar yelled as he opened the door.

  "Hi," I smiled and Joe gave him a small hug.

  Fletcher ran in and gave Caspar a hug and Maisie suddenly became really shy. Luckily, we got Lia to go to sleep right before we got in the car, so she probably won't be that much of a trouble for Caspar.

  "Come on Mais," Joe coaxed Maisie, who was hiding behind me.

  I turned around and picked Maisie up.

  "It's okay," I said to Maisie.

  "Thank you," I said to Caspar.

  "No problem! I love your kids!" Caspar smiled.

  "Lia probably won't wake up, of she does though, just give her a bottle and she should go back to sleep," I instucted.

  "Okay, thanks," Caspar smiled.

  "Oh, and Fletcher is potty-trained, and Maisie is in pull-ups, but we just changed them, so really they should be okay too, but there are more diapers and pull-ups in the bag too," I added.

  "Alright, we better get going," Joe smiled.

  "I'll take her," Caspar smiled.

  I let Caspar hold Maisie and thankfully she didn't start crying.

  "Maisie! Play!" Fletcher smiled.

  "Alright, thanks again, bye," Joe and I smiled as we closed the door.

  "I'm surprised Maisie didn't start crying," Joe said as we got into the car.

  "Me too!" I added.

  We drove down to the bar and went inside. Lucy was sat at the bar with a couple of guys, whom she was obviously flirting with.

  "Joe!" Lucy shrieked as she spotted us.

  "Hi," Joe said.

  "Oh hey Aly," Lucy smiled fakely.

  "Hi," I said monotoned.

  "Let's get drinks!" Lucy yelled over the music.

  "Okay," Joe said.

  We went to the bar and ordered a couple of drinks.

  After a little while of Joe and Lucy having a lame conversation, I started regretting coming.

  "Let's dance!" Lucy shouted.

  Joe grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor with him. I decided to just try and have a good time and started dancing with Joe. Lucy was pretty much forcing herself onto Joe, which Joe would ignore. I'm not usually the super jealous type, so I let it go, knowing that Joe would never want to stoop to her level anyway.

  Suddenly there were a large pair of hands holding onto the back of my hips, pulling me against his groin.

  "What the fuck?" I said as I turned around and yanked myself away from the drunk guys' grasp.

  Thankfully he was so drunk, he didn't take any notice and just moved on to another girl. I looked around to find Joe, who had disappeared into the mass of people. I quickly found him.

  "Baby, I was looking for you," Joe said a little frantically.

  "I was looking for you too, some guy grabbed my hips and pulled me against his groin," I shivered in disgustment.

  "I'm sorry baby, God, I wish I was there, I would've punched his face in," Joe said as he grew in anger.

  "Babe, don't worry about it," I said giving him a small kiss.

  "Let's get outta here, are you hungry?"

  "Yeah," I said.

  "Okay, let's go get some quick food," Joe said, grabbing my hand, pulling me back through the mass of people before we left.

  I looked at my phone, damn it's already been almost two hours. We walked down to a fast food restaurant and got some food. I took off my heels and carried them.

  "Want to wear my shoes?" Joe asked.

  "No, I'll be okay," I smiled thankfully.

  "Okay," Joe said.

  We finished eating our greasy food and walked back to where our car is. Both of us only had one drink, so we should be fine to drive. Joe got in the driver's seat and drove us back to our apartment.

  "Let's change," Joe said as he unlocked the door.

  We went into our room and started changing. Joe came and gave me a hard kiss, half-naked, only wearing pants.

  "I don't want anyone touching you like that again," Joe said possessively.

  "What?" I asked confused.

  "That perv in the club, you're mine."

  I've never seen Joe get possessive like this. It kinda warms my heart to know he cares like this.

  God, I just want to tell Joe that he's mine too, to show him he's mine. I want to rip off his sweats and make love with him. But instead, Joe gets off of me and finishes getting dressed. Hm, Joe must actually be upset about the guy in the club, because whenever we kiss on the bed it usually leads to sex. But, obviously Joe is too angry to think about sex right now. Should I tell him about Harry, now? Of course it will make him angrier, but then it'll all be at once, if that makes sense. Maybe I'll wait.

  "What are you thinking about?" Joe asks, still a little upset, I can hear it in his voice.

  "Nothing," I quickly lie.

  "Tell me," Joe says, getting a bit more angry.

  "Joe, calm down, it's just me and you right now, forget about that guy in the club, he was drunk, trust me," I said trying to calm him down.

  "Is that what you were thinking about?" Joe asks again, calming down a bit to resemble his normal self a bit more.

  "No," I confess, "But you can't get mad."

  "No promises, it depends what it is," Joe says sitting down on the bed next to me.

  I decide I'm going to tell him. I mean really he has a right to know, I guess.

  "Okay, well remember when we went to the post office the other day and you stayed in the car with the kids?" I asked.

  "Yeah?"

  "Okay, well I was mailing something to Harry. When I was cleaning Fletcher's room after they left, under his pillow was a picture of me and him when we were dating a long time ago, and I felt like it wasn't my place to rip it up, so I mailed it back to his house in Pismo."

  Joe sat there in silence.

  "Joe," I say.

  "Do you still love him?" Joe asked.

  "What? No! Hell no!" I yell.

  "Why'd you send it back to him?" Joe said raising his voice a bit.

  "Because it wasn't my place to rip it up, and I sure as hell don't want to keep it!"

  "Yes, you're in the picture! It could've been your place to rip it up! I told you he still loves you and you ignored me!" Joe yelled now.

  "Babe, no, I couldn't rip it up, and it doesn't matter if he still loves me, I will never love him back!" I said lowering my voice a little.

  "I don't know," Joe huffed.

  "What?"

  "I don't know! Why the fuck would you send it back, and why the fuck would you not tell me in the first place?"

  "Joe, I'm sorry, I thought it wouldn't matter, it's just a stupid picture," I said.

  "Well obviously it mattered to him, he's kept it all this time!"

  "I know, that's why I sent it back! But it doesn't matter to me, hence why I just sent it back."

  "Okay."

  "Okay?"

  "Okay, I'm going to go pick up the kids," Joe said hurt, as he grabbed his phone and left.

  By this time, I started crying. I didn't want to hurt Joe, I just wanted to be honest, and not hide anything from him. Well, I guess that all back-fired.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 429 75
Joe Sugg. Byron Langley. Two mates who are roommates. One English, one south African. Both in the buttercream gang. What happens when Byrons younger...
161 38 17
Laura Rodriguez and Joe Sugg met three years ago. There relationship is getting serious. Laura is from America and moved to England so Joe could keep...
16.1K 338 33
When Izzy Jones moves from South Africa to Finally meet Zoe Sugg things don't go all to plan. Instead of Izzy and Zoe moving to Brighton together Zoe...
143K 4.1K 38
How will Abigail cope when she gets adopted by YouTubers she never knew about? With heart break and betrayal, Abigail's life goes on. Read on to fi...