I Wanna Be With You (Dream x...

By Tukowantslove

The cover art is by Dirt (@laikoski) on twitter they're an amazing artist and deserve all the love!! :D This... More

Meeting up (1)
United (2)
Italian food (3)
Facing emotions (4) pt.1
Facing emotions. (5) pt. 2
Downtown (6)
Christmas shopping. (7)
Skating in dancing lights (8)
Cheers! (9)
Feelings(10)
Midnight talks (11)
Hold my hand. (12)
Stay like this.(14)
Off to Florida (15)
Happiest Place in the World. (16)
Don't let go of me (17)
Secrets out. (18)
Kiss (19)
Merry (20)
Epilogue.

Time with you (13)

3.5K 139 202
By Tukowantslove

-Clays POV-

I stayed up sitting up in bed scrolling through social media. It was around 1:35 am when I got a text from Darryl.

Baddyboy (BB- Darryl. D- Clay)

BB-You gonna talk to me about whatever the heck that was this morning?

                  Darryl's not too good at communicating so I sit and go over what he said.  Oh shoot. The whole George thing I talked about at breakfast.

D- What abt it?

BB-Clay, be honest with me. Are you seriously gay for George?

D-Darryl, wth. Are you still going on about this?

BB-Dude I'm serious. I've never seen you act like that about anything. Even on streams when u joke around. Whatever happened this morning was different. You know I won't judge you for anything. Please just tell me the truth.

D-Can u drop this pls? It's not funny

BB- Good. I'm not trying to be. Give me an answer

D- What?

BB- Do you, or do you not, like George

D- Why do you even care? It's my personal life let me be

BB- Clay i understand but you can't just hide and bottle up these things. If ur unsure than that is okay

I need to tell him, someone at least. He deserves to know he's been nothing but good to me and he's trying to help.

D- Yes I like George, it's so obvious dude. But I'm just messed up about evrything. I never felt this way before.

BB- everything*
         Also i understand. I'm sorry about the confusion but I'm happy with you for coming to terms with everything. It must be hard but Im here okay. Just lmk if u need anything or any help in any way. I'm here with open arms

D- Thanks Darryl. You're the first person I told. Also shut up grammar god.

I set my phone on the bedside table. I just want George so bad. My mind had been wandering back to him in someway. His perfection in everyway. He's so kind and funny I could suffocate in his personality. And he knows how to cheer a person up, always bringing a smile on someone's face. He doesn't deserve to be alone. I want to be the one that gives him all the love he needs in life. His body is so perfect, his hair is such a beautiful shade of brown and the way his face glows when something mildly exciting happens. I continue to get lost in my thoughts. I want to be with George so bad. I squeeze my pillows and shut my eyes. For now, I'll just have to be alone.

-Georges POV-

I woke up well rested, I wasn't woken up by Clay this time which I am kinda happy about. I grab my phone and head downstairs. Nick and Darryl were packing their things and Zak was done packing, he was just watching T.V.

"Good mornin George! How'dya sleep?" Nick says loudly while shoving a shirt into his duffle bag.

"I slept fine, you?"

"Well you better have slept good cause it's 11:12! Go wake up Clay my flight is leaving in basically an hour!"

Oh shoot I really slept in! "oh crap, okay I'll go get him."

I head up the stairs and open the door to Clay's room. He is sleeping, his hair a mess and he is squeezing a pillow tightly. I sit and admire him for a minute. He's so peaceful, I wanna be the one sleeping next to him. Damn it....

My face flushes slightly red and Clay adjusts his sleeping position. I need to wake him up.

I gently tap on the back of his shoulder. "clay, Clay?" He groans, stirring awake.

"Clayyyyy? Get up." I shake him a little. He looks up at me and turns to be facing me. "Georgieeeee, let me sleep..." He hums and yawns.

I stare at his tired face, everything about him is so attractive.

"C'mon Clay, Nick wants to say goodbye before he leaves. If you don't say goodbye you know he will not hesitate to kill you."

He scoffs. "Let me at him, I can take it." He sits up and stretches. His muscular arms reaching into the air. "pfft, sure you can. Let's go before he kills me too."

We walk out of his room and head down the stairs to see Nick and Zak tossing around Darryl's bag. Darryl sat on the couch with his arms crossed not even trying to regain his bag.

"Clay!" Nick rushed over bonked him. "You sleep like it's the end of the world. I thought you were responsible." He jokes, I go over and sit net to Darryl.

Clay pushes Nick away from him and sits next to me. "Whatever Nick, we all know you're even less responsible than me."

~~~~

An hour passes and we are now at the airport, we are planning on spending the rest of the day here. First Nicks flight leaves at 12:30, then Zak's at 2:15, and then Darryl's at 3.

Zak was hugging Nick goodbye when a voice came over the entire building.

"Flight A-g510 to Dallas Texas at 12:30 PM please board onto the flight at opening E2." She repeated herself again and Nick waved off as he went to his flight.

This was gonna be a tiringly long day, at least I thought so until I felt my phone vibrate.

-Clays POV-

I had been looking forward to when everyone is gone and It's just me and George. I wanted to be alone with him, just me and him. A few hours passed and every time I tried to start a conversation George was too distracted texting on his phone to respond making me feel a lot more nervous. Who is he texting? Why are they so important...? I became jealous and stayed quiet.

Finally Darryl's flight was about to leave. He gave George a hug and gave me one but whispered in my ear. "If you need to talk, just text me, okay?" I simply nodded and he left.

~~~~

Me and George drove to the cabin in basically silence. I turned on the music on the radio and tried o start conversations for him to be too focused on whoever he was texting. We finally made it there and I jumped on the couch, feeling an empty pit in my stomach, not of hunger but of sorrow.

"Hey Clay? Do you mind if Astrid comes over? just to watch a movie and hang out and all that."

My heart basically fell to the floor. "sure, but I'm gonna stay in my room, I don't feel to well."

He smiled. "Well try to eat something, maybe you'll feel better." He went back to snapchatting Astrid.

-Georges POV-

Astrid was cool, she texted me halfway through the day and we continued to text until like 5 when she finally got here.

"Astrid! What's up?" I opened the door and was greeted my a warm smile.

"Nothing really, the most boring day in the entire world. I didn't have work, and nothing came up so I sat and watched The Grinch on repeat." I let her in and she looks around.

"How did you manage to rent a cabin that is better looking than my entire neighborhood.? You rich George?" She joked.

"We all payed, mainly Clay since he's the coolest. I should've probably paid more than I did." We joked for a little longer and hung out watching T.V. and eating.

"Is Clay still here?" She asked.

"Yeah he's not feeling to good so he's resting. We're going down to Orlando tomorrow to spend the holidays with Clay's family!"

"Oh yeah! Since you live in Britain, have you ever like actually met his family? What do they think of you?" She seemed really curious.

"Umm, no I haven't heh. I dunno what they think of me, Clay said they like me which I hope is true. Heh."

"Do they agree with it all?"

What is she talking about? "um, yeah they know I'm coming and are fine with it, I guess."

"No, no no. I mean with y'all two dating." She says.

My face turns a bright shade of red. What did she just say? I pause, frozen with confusion. She gives me a confused look. "oh, Clay told my sister you two were on a date the other day so I just...."

Clay told who what now? "n-no that wasn't a date we were just hanging out- Clay's not even gay!" I chuckle to hide my embarrassment. She looks embarrassed as well.

"Oh, my god I'm so sorry. I just thought- I'm such an idiot. Are you gay?" She says it as a joke but i don't even hesitate.

"Hell yeah, men." I respond without even realizing was comes out of my mouth. I just came out to another person. What the hell is wrong with me I didn't even mean to do that!

We both laugh in pure awkwardness and then go back to normal conversations forgetting any of that happened.

Eventually she goes to the bathroom, and I am left sitting alone in a gay panic in the living room.

-Clays POV-

The bathroom was split into two rooms, one room with the sinks and hamper, the other with the shower and toilet. I'm washing my hands when Astrid walks in and makes eye contact with me.

"oh, Clay. Are you feeling better?" She asks nervously.

"Eh. My head hurts a little." I lie. "How are you?" I ask trying to make it less awkward.

"I'm fine. Just came to say goodbye to George, but I'm glad I got to see you before you left."

I grin a little. "yeah, that's good..." We sit awkwardly.

I dry off my hands. "So uh, you wanna come hang out with us?" She says.

Astrid is just trying to be friendly, and George already said he doesn't like her. I don't wanna be around them all friendly with each other but I do wanna be around George. Jesus, I sound so selfish right now, What's my deal? Just let George be happy, even if it's not with me.

"Sure."

I forgot how many words but it was around 1620

Please consider voting or saving this story on your list! Thank you so much for 100+ reads it means a lot! Also, Wattpad was acting really weird for me so I really messed up on some parts. Sorry, happy holidays!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 16.1K 25
𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦 agreed to date for 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨, oblivious as to how that would change the way they perceived each oth...
218K 4.1K 24
thank you for all the support :) <3 using dnf to improve my writing👍🏻 Will mostly be all fluff and a few angst here and there !I WILL NOT BE WRITIN...
305K 6.9K 27
I decided to take part on this! Here are one-shots about Georgenotfound and Dream, two amazing youTubers and people! Disclaimer: Both Dream and Georg...
1.2K 41 14
This is a Dreamnotfound story. Dream wants to confront George on how he likes him but he can't They are just friends...right? *IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORT...