Win or lose /Bangchan

By Hobi_of_mine

"I think you shouldn't trust me, sooner or later I will escape." Mafia au Warning: Cursing,blood,killing,kid... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue

5

7.2K 199 173
By Hobi_of_mine

Jieun woke up with a light headache.
She just layed on the mattress knowing that she can't get out of the basement anyways.

'The only chance I have is escaping on the mission really,I have to choose the right timing to disappear.I can't really plan it though since I have no clue where the meeting point is,could be somewhere privat or in public.'

Jieuns thoughts just continued to ramble on like that for minutes, until she could hear someone unlock the door.She sat up straight,locking eyes with a smiley Felix who gestured her to stand up.

"We're getting ready for the mission.I hope you said lots of encouraging this to yourself  'cause you'll need the confidence."

Jieun shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm always confident."

"Hm that's good,hope you don't lose it under pressure,anyways what did you do to make our leader this angry to put you here?"

"Doesn't matter now.He's just an ass."

Felix sighed and both of them went quietly upstairs.

"You can eat breakfast, the others and I prepare everything for the mission, when you're done you can change your clothes and then-"

Felix got interrupted by Christopher.

"You know what happens when you try to escape?"

"Tsk, did I scare you with my threat that I'll escape?"Jieun laughed while Chris just stood there finding nothing funny.

"Well I'm gonna take the risk."Jieun whispered to herself.

"From where the sudden confidence huh?"
Chan now stood infront of her, again very close.Jieun looked down and gulped she was frustrated that his gaze and his words had so much impact on her.

"I was always confident."The girl managed to get out without stuttering, but anyone in the room could tell by her body language and facial expressions that ,for the moment,she lacked confidence.

Now Christopher was the one almost laughing.
"Yeah I can tell,with that much confidence you won't be able to deal with our businessman today,so fix that." With his hand he pulled her chin up to look at him.

"Otherwise it won't be a nice ending for you."He pulled his hand back and turned to walk away.

Jieun gulped,she felt overwhelmed and at loss of words.
She couldn't comprehend nor analyse the situation,again.
There was never sich a short time period where she had felt these emotion all at once and this intensely.

With an empty mind, Jieun straightened her back and sat down to eat.

'Didn't she say ,she was always confident?' Felix thought ,after having witnessed all of the scene.

'Well maybe our lovely leader is just that scary, everyone at least has respect for him, and some enemies already shit their pants in-front of him,I guess she didn't do that bad.' He shrugged and went work not thinking about the strange interaction again.

———————————————————
Jieuns POV
We're now sitting in the SUV, I think I've never been so nervous in my whole life.I can mess up so many things and can die before I could try to escape.But of course I'm not going off this earth without having put up a good fight ,wether that'd be against myself mentally or enemies physically.

I sat next to Changbin and Jeongin,who would try to reassure with some nice words from time to time.

"You should try to get some sleep so you can calm down and you'll get fit for what's coming."Changbin suggested and I nodded,even though getting sleep before such an important event is practically impossible for me.

"Hey Jieun remember, if you die then you die."Bangchan spoke with a cheesy grin, but kept his eyes on the road.He had a weird humour, but probably just made a really funny joke to him.
I decided to ignore him and soon fell asleep,due to feeling comforted by Jeongin and Changbin,whom I never thought I'd trust this much to sleep beside them.

Time skip at the mall
I woke up as someone was shaking me.

"We're at a huge mall,you'll meet our friend here, let's go."It was Jeongin who woke me up and instructed me to some Gadgets they put on me for safety.

'Woah suddenly they wanna care about safety,this idea definitely didn't come from their leader.'

I slowly got out of the SUV and looked around, when suddenly someone grabbed my wrist and turned me around.It was Christopher,he aggressively pressed a bag in my hands,looking me dead serious in the eye.

"You better not screw this up!You know the plan, just give them the stick and the bag,take the money and leave,easy.By the way, the stick is in the bag too."

'I wonder what is on the USB flash drive...guess I'll never know.'

"Show me a reaction it's rude not to react or answer when your boss said something."

"Yeah I....won't mess this up and you are not my boss."

"Uhh babygirl the moment you set your foot into my house I was your boss,now let's get going."

This time I didn't roll my eyes,even though he was getting on my nerves with this boss-bullshit but I was too nervous knowing that I could mess so many things up.

'Concentrate Jieun,you can do this.'

I walked into the mall with Jeongin, he showed me the place where the dealer should show up any minute.
He then joined the rest,I was all alone now.

I breathed in and out trying to calm myself,I also tried to look as relaxed as I could so I don't look suspicious.

'I'm just some girl waiting for a friend to give them...a present and maybe receive something in return.No bad intentions.'

I kept reassuring myself and touched under my jacket so if the bulletproof seat was sitting correctly.
This was supposed to be just an exchange of something and get something in return, no bad intentions on both sides.
But the man I'm going to meet is probably more dangerous than I would think,that's way they put this thing on me.That guy must be unpredictable, a guy that shoots you in the back ,after a making everything seem fine.

'It didn't even start but I want it to be over so bad.'I whined in my head,I cried so many tears,I screamed,shouted,punched but only in my imagination.

Then I observed a black van parking at the entrance.Three men got out and the one in the middle looked like their boss.All of them were dressed in black they looked kinda intimidating but still not the worst.

'Why would they come here this conspicuously?'

Moments later and I was faced with a man in a blue suit,grey hair and sunglasses from Gucci.
His three body guards had set themselves at the table beside ours.

"Hello miss,you have all the things we need?"The old men said and I just nodded,I then gave him the bag and he gave it to one of his people.
They checked it,even pulling out a computer.

Then the men looked up and showing thumbs up.

"Everything is in there sir."

There was a moment of silence.Then the old men spoke.

"That's good, by the way I have a little present for your group, would you follow me to my car for a second?"

I knew I had to answer fast,these kind of people will get suspicious, if you think for too long, that small piece of trust will be gone ,so I just choose a random answer.

"Yes."The older man had a satisfied look on his face before standing up,leading the way outside.

'What have I done???Now he's gonna fucking shoot me,after I finished my part!I know it would end like this,why would I say yes??!!'

In mind I was having a huge breakdown mentally, but there was no going back,we were already outside the mall.

As we walked to the car the boss spoke up.

"You seem not to talk much huh?"

"I don't like doing these kind of missions,that's all."

"Hmm alright,new in the business hah."The old man was amused by the response but came back to business.

"You probably wonder why I would give you this sort of...present.
Well,my son is in a mafia group and just two weeks ago your group helped my son out on a mission, thanks to them he didn't die.
It's just a little present but I know that your leader would maybe like to know about it."

He gave me a little paper bag and I could see that some kind of post carts were in there.Why would he give Christopher something like that?

"You probably wonder why would I give him something like that.Well it has something to do with his past but it's not my place to tell anyone."

"How do you know him so well?"
I asked and he chuckled a little.

"I don't know him but I knew the person that this is about."

After that sentence I muted the mic that was placed on my jacket and placed the paper bag in the ground.

"Well thanks for the deal but I have to go now,the boys are gonna take this
Bye."

And with that I started to run.
I had a plan but I didn't know,if it would work out.

Woah this is getting interesting.
I cringed a bit as I wrote the babygirl parts but haha anyways
Thanks for reading and sry for any mistakes hihi. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4.5K 39
Felix was running. That's all he knew. He ran from his family. He ran from his boyfriend. Now he's running from the cops. Lets see what happens whe...
1M 32.7K 51
❝―You need me, and you know it.❞ (Mafia Series #1!) In which a girl discovers that she's carrying the child of a man from a crime-organized family. N...
1.6M 57.2K 29
"how have you never held a gun before?" - DISCLAIMER: profanity, homicide, organized crime - #1 in chan | january 8, 2020 #1 in felix | september 11...
22.6K 623 37
Chan is the leader of the most famous band in Korea. He is always busy with his work, without doing anything else. But everything changes for him whe...