Trex writing tips>3

By youngcrackhead

im giving y'all tips cause y'all definitely need it πŸ’€ More

introductionπŸ˜—
part one
lay outs
Grammar
Confidence
how to get readers?
q&a
titles|covers
!!
?πŸ₯²

gifs

354 19 15
By youngcrackhead

okay so what I do is go on Pinterest and Search up gifs.

"hood black boy gifs" you have to type the race because it'll bring up fawking jackets🙄.

sum of the results>

Also it won't always bring up gifs which annoys me😭 like mf I asked for gifs not pictures and videos.

but another way to get gifs is going on Instagram the explore page, look up hood boys or girls (if you want them hood) and screen record the video you want.

thennnn go to this app called IMG PLAY add the video on there and make it a gif.

I just made a gif of the video I got off Instagram, click save to photos it'll bring up>

Make sure you click the loop so the gif will loop non stop.

See it says 8.1 the gif is too big to be added so go back and mess with it to make it smaller.

See I tried adding the gif I made (the size is 8.1 m) and it says it has to be 3 mb or under.

I just edited the gif and this is the results to making it smaller>

See it let me add it and this the size now>

Im sorry if this was confusing 😭. But if y'all know where to get gifs please lmk it'll help me and others.

December;20th

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 9.3K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a π˜₯𝘦𝘡𝘦𝘴𝘡𝘦𝘧...
168K 6.2K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
49.8K 1.2K 72
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
59.5K 9.9K 71
ΰΆ±ΰ·”ΰΆΉ ࢱිසා ࢯැවුࢫි.....πŸ’™ ΰΆ±ΰ·”ΰΆΉΰ·™ΰΆ±ΰ·Š ࢸා ΰΆ±ΰ·’ΰ·€ΰ·™ΰΆΈΰ·’......πŸ’™