SÄDÏSTÏC TŸPË [ OHSHC x MALE...

By AikoSunbarashi

This book is a boy x boy fanfiction. If you are not a fan of that, please just get away from this book as far... More

00| Information
01| Ouran High School
02| First Impression to the Class
03| The Host Clubs Dogs?!
04| Cover them or not?
05| Protecting Haruhi
06| The Hosts' Acts
07| Why Is Everyone So Scared Of Me?
08| Starting Today we're Hosts?!
09| First Day As A Host!
10| Don't Ever Mess With Me...
11| That's A Rare View
12| Tanaka, Daiki
13| The King is so Stupid
14| Your 8 million Will be Reduced!
15| Why Did I Agree Again..?
16| Filthy
16.5| Side Chapter!| PAST
17| You're My New Favorite
18| Don't You Dare
19| What's wrong with Mori-senpai?
20| A little Cute
21| Distracting Dance
22| Panic
23| Accidental Kiss
24| Get a Ride
25| Work
26| Tired...
27| Cherry Blossoms
28| Flower Crown
29| As Your Friends
Question and Answer!^^
| Special Chapter!!! |
31| Misunderstanding
32| New Guest
33| Attack of the Lady Manager (Part 1)
34| Attack of the Lady Manager (Part 2)
| Valentines Special!!! |
35| Gay is hot
36| The Twins Fight
37| Teasing With Jealousy
38| Stop Fighting!
39| The Apprentice
40| You're Such A Brat
41| Shirou's Piano Piece
42| Evil Maid
43| A Favor from Kyoya
44| Self-defense
45| Flustered
46| Indirect Kiss
47| Care
48| St. Lobelia Girl's Academy
49| Rage of Silence
50| Confused
51| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 1)
52| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 2)
53| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 3)
54| (M/N)-sama!
55| Not so innocent
56| Sweet Tooth's ache
|| i m p o r t a n t A/N!^^ ||
| Halloween Special!!! |
57| Regret
58| It's Your Privilege
59| Because I Heard...
60| The Fujioka Sibling's Fight
60.1|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 1)
60.2|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 2)
60.3|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 3)

30| The Physical Exams

13.3K 582 154
By AikoSunbarashi

I'm really sorry for not updating a while, I've been feeling really feverish these past few days, a lot to do at home and I still have dance practice... so I haven't really had the time to write.. I hope you guys still vote thought, have fun reading!^^

It was the end of the day and I was late for the meeting that the hosts told me about. I could see the other hosts were already there when I opened the door. I was a few feet away from the hosts, because I was still by the door. Kaoru noticed that I went in and he smiled at me which I returned back.

"Hey (M/N)-senpai! Where's Haruhi?" Kaoru asks, making the other hosts except for Tamaki turn to look at me.

"Oh she said she's coming about a few minutes later than me," I said still smiling a bit. "Oh, okay." Kaoru says. The other hosts greeted me good morning and greeted them back. After a few seconds I noticed that Tamaki was at a chair with a really somehow annoying smile, that got my eyes twitching from sudden irritation, because I feel like he's thinking about Haruhi.

"Tama-chan seems to be enjoying himself huh?" Honey-senpai's says with his innocent smile as he hugged his stuffed animal to his chest. I could see Hikaru looking at Tamaki with a bored look, "He looks rather miserable to me." He said.

"Don't be so cynical, Hikaru. Everything is going according to plan! I could see how this would turn out from the start, without being jealous of the likes of you. Indeed! This anime has always been a school love comedy!" Tamaki exclaims, as he did weird and annoying poses.

"Then what are we?" The twins asked.

"Why, the necessary homo-homo supporting cast, of course, So make sure you don't come past this line." He replied, while he points his finger at all of us then draw a line.

Excuse me, what? I thought to myself as my eyes twitched from annoyance at all this b*llshit he's spouting.

"I'm kind of disgusted by this." The twins said in sync as they looked at the line with me, Honey-senpai and Mori-senpai. Suddenly the twins looked sternly towards Tamaki's direction, which made me shock a little at their sudden change of behavior.

"On the other hand..." Hikaru started.

"...don't you understand, boss?" Kaoru says after.

"If it gets out that Haru-chan is a girl, she won't be able to stay in the Host Club." Honey-senpai stated the facts. Making Tamaki go pale as a white sheet his smile turning into a thin line. "But if Haru-chan were to wear girl's clothes, she'd look even more cute, huh?" He finished with a cute looking grin plastered on his face.

I looked at Tamaki's pale form, the look on his face honestly want me to laugh, but I stopped myself instead an idea came to mind.

"Yeah, she looked great in both summer and winter uniforms back then." I said adding fuel to the fire to see how long Tamaki could handle this. A smirk forming on my lips.

"She did dress like a regular girl when she was in middle school, so she must have been popular with the boys right?" Hikaru asks as he looked towards me for answers which I gave a defeated sigh.

"Yes, some of them were a real pain in the neck," I said remembering a couple of guys that wanted to date my little sister back in middle school.

"According to my investigative report, someone would declare their love to her about once a month." Kyoya says, making me nod my head to confirm the truth at what information he spilled.

"Oh, then his highness wouldn't be able to get near her, huh?" Kaoru said with a mischievous grin forming on his lips.

"Well, we're still in the same class as her, so we'd be okay." Hikaru says after, an identical grin also forming on his lips. This fact somehow triggered Tamaki to twitch a little.

"No!" Tamaki whined, a hand on his mouth as he teared up.

"Sorry I'm late," Haruhi says while she opened the door. Tamaki quickly run up to her and took her by the shoulders.

"Don't you worry, Haruhi! We're going to make sure that we protect the secret that you're a girl during tomorrow's physical exams! So please, stay our own exclusive princess!" He exclaimed. I glared at Tamaki and pulled Haruhi away from him as soon as I got to them, Tamaki flinched away from me, but still made his tears fall dramatically. Haruhi blinked not knowing what was going on, thou still answered thought she sounded to be unsure,

"Okay?"

"It's true, we'd be a little annoyed if Haruhi were courted by another man." Hikaru says out loud.

"Yeah.. you guys are already a pain in the neck." I chimed in.

"Then that settles it." Kaoru said, then Tamaki pulled out a white board around the corner and grabbed a marker in his bag writing something on it. I looked at the board and it said,

"Operation Conceal Haruhi's Gender" "Also named, 'Operation: I swear Haruhi-chan is a Boy!' is underway!"

"Wow, you have really bad handwriting," I unintentionally commented as I looked at the words written on the boared. The twins snickered in the background. Tamaki became gloomy and grew a few mushrooms to the closest corner he found.

"But I guess, it's readable so it's fine. What's the plan?" I said and looked at Tamaki, who instantly got up with a shit-eating grin.

"All right, squad members! Let's each reconfirm what our formation A positioning is for tomorrow's physical exams!" Tamaki says as he drew stick mans on the board and drew our layout positions.

"Yes sir!" The twins saluted as Honey-senpai clapped like he was amazed, Mori-senpai from behind me just nod with his usual stoic expression. Kyoya on my right was writing something down on his black notebook as usual. I actually got curious to see what he writes in there so I leaned my head a little towards him to peek while saying, "What are you writting?" I asked. Kyoya stopped and looked at me, his eyes widened a little because of how close our faces were when he faced towards me, thought I didn't noticed because I was still trying to see what was in his black notebook.

Kyoya closed the book, making me frown and looked up at him with a raised brow. I then backed away and crossed my arms over my chest. "I just wanted to take a peek inside, you're so secretive Kyoya," I said still frowning. Kyoya however smirked, which made me annoyed a little.

"What's the point of finding something out if you find it to soon, Mr. Fujioka?" He suddenly asked me still smirking. "What? Um.. the answers?" I answered not sure. I heard him chuckled a little, but not enough for the other hosts to hear.

He leaned down a little to my right ear then whispered, "There's no fun to it."

He pulled back and smirked down at me, I was confused at that. And was going to asked again what he meant, but Haruhi's sudden voice caught my attention away from the raven.

"That's right. If I'm found out, then I won't be able to continue as a host, and I won't be able to help repay me and nii-chan's debt, huh?" She said and turned around to the window, "We still have a balance of 4,333,332 yen. Well, I guess I'll have to come up with some other way." She said and giggled to hearself. I sweat dropped at this.

"Commander, the subject doesn't have any initiative for this!" The twins says as they looked a little panicked.

"Grr.. what an uncooperative heroine!" Tamaki says as he looked panicked as well.

Tamaki points at Haruhi from behind, "Is that how much you hate hosting? How much you hate this club?" He asked.

"Well, if I had to say, then yes, I do." Haruhi answered in an instant. Tamaki froze and went to his emo corner to grow more mushrooms with his woe. She then pretended to scratch the back of her head with a cute smile while saying, "Hey, if it gets out that I'm a girl, then there really is nothing I can do."

"What low motivation she has." Kaoru says as he sweat dropped.

"Well that's Haruhi for you." I said and chuckled nervously also sweatdropping.

"The first thing we have to fix is Haruhi's lack of determination." Hikaru says after. As he looked to be thinking.

My eyes shifted a little when I heard a very intriguing word from behind where Mori-senpai was,

"Fancy tuna" He stated. As if cued, me and my sister stopped. seeing a vision of the delicious side dish. I could feel everyone having telepathic conversations and suddenly a voice from the corner, Tamaki chimed in with an annoying grin plastered on his face. "That's right. During last episode's dance party, you didn't get to eat any of it, did you?" Tamaki says with a mocking grin. I wanted to punch him so bad, but I must resist until operation 'Conceal Haruhi's Gender' is accomplished.

"Did you hear? She says she's never eaten any fancy tuna before." Hikaru says with a mocking tone with a mischivous grin that was identical to Kaoru's.

"What a bleak upbringing she's had.." Kaoru says after with the same mocking-yet also pitying tone in his voice.

"If only she could stay in the club, then she'd have any number of chances to eat delicious things from here on out." Honey-senpai says sadly as he looked at his bunny in sorrow, with his amazing acting skills.

My left eye twitched from annoyance to hearing all these comments they were making to my little sister.

"W-What are you talking about? Just because I might be poor, I'm not so much of a glutton that I'd go on fooling everyone about what sex I am, just so I can eat fancy tuna..." She trailed off, and stopped waving her hand. I could see that we already baited her in making me smile a little.

"Will I really be able to eat some?" She asked looking away, making me chuckled lightly along with the twins, Honey-senpai and Tamaki.

That's all for today! I hope you guys enjoyed, see you again on the next update!^^

WC: 1770

Have a nice day and I hope this feverish feeling goes away soon! Always stay safe everyone~! Mua~!💋

~Aiko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 342 22
ALRIGHT. This is my first fanfic, so this story is old (2018-2019 ish) and probably needs work. Maybe even cringey: read at your own risk. If you don...
1.4K 29 16
So I'm not the best writer.... But I am trying to get better, which I why I wrote this!! I'm not sure if a lot of people will read what I write, nor...
72.1K 1.9K 20
The Karasuno Volleyball Club will have a trip during summer break as a way of relaxing. They decide to go to the beach for a week and have the time o...
1.1K 63 14
A/N: Heh yet another fanfiction for my favorite ship on earth. I'm going to make this one several chapters but I'm not sure how long it will be, also...