Possibly Forever (Will Byers...

By PAnicattheupsidedown

♤♡"ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴀɪᴅ ɪ'ᴅ sᴛᴀʏ ɢᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ sᴀʏ ɪ'ᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ"♡♤ Şęąşøņ 3 ✅ Şęąşøņ 4 [,𝗼𝗻-𝗴𝗼�... More

Just a message about the hate
Prologue
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
A/N
!!!One extra thing!!!
Dear, Y/N...
Dear, Will...
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
My Volume ll thoughts...
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

CHAPTER ONE

7.8K 169 145
By PAnicattheupsidedown

It was a day like any other day, except the fact that it wasn't.

Today was the day I finally got to move back to Hawkins. Its been almost four years and Im really nervous to go back.

I haven't had contact with any of the boys since I left. And what if Will hates me? I mean I never really thought about it but the way I left may have been a little rude.

I didn't even say it to his face. I just left a dumb little note. And I told him I loved him in it, but he probably doesn't even remember...or just thinks I meant it in a friendly way. He most likely threw it away. I don't blame though. I would too.

I pack up my suitcase and pile it in the trunk. All of my furniture is in the moving van behind the car. I just hope none of it breaks because I built most of it myself and to me that was a big accomplishment.

I got into the passenger seat of the car beside my mom. While we were living here my father got into a bad accident and didn't make it out.

It's all I've been thinking about since it happened. And even though there's no reason to, I blame myself for it. My mother didn't take it well at all though. She turned to alcohol and drugs, but I wasnt surprised.

She yelled at me for the smallest things, and even started hitting me.

I never would've thought that a family, that was far from normal maybe average, but wasn't corrupt could turn so evil so fast.

It hurt me to see my mom like this.
Yes, she inflicted pain upon me and abused me but she was still my mom and she was still hurting.

Maybe one day she would realize what she's doing and quit. But I've been saying that for two years.

My mom pulled out of the driveway and down the road.

Hawkins here I come.

.....WILLS POV.....

I was biking to the mall with Lucas and Max. The Starcourt mall was new to Hawkins and sort of became our new hang out.

Of course I still went to Mikes house and sometimes the hill. But I can't really go to the hill without being reminded of her.

I was angry after she left and that spot makes me remember. And I don't want to remember. Its just a reminder that she's not coming home.

And I'm angry at her for ruining my favorite place. Or what at least was my favorite place.

We got to the mall and parked our bikes. We stood for a minute before Lucas groaned.

"Hes late."

"Hes always late." Max says, sighing in frustration.

"Just give him a minute longer. He's probably just with El or something." I say, trying to reason the situation.

"Of course thats what hes doing. Hes always hanging out with her, ever since she showed up. It's always been about El." He leaned against the wall, looking up at the sky.

I sighed. He was right. Mike hasn't been hanging out with us as much ever since El became his girlfriend. Hes always with her, swaping saliva.

"C'mon Lucas hes spending time with his girlfriend. If I wasn't allowed to leave my house I would want you to visit me a lot." "But not twenty four seven. Max, hes ALWAYS with her. We're his friends, if she can't come he should just ditch her."

I glanced at him. Is he serious? I always wondered why he never liked Eleven. I knew it was because she took the time he got to spend with Mike away but I didn't think it was that bad.

"You wouldn't ditch Max." "Yeah, because she doesn't have mind powers and have to stay hidden from the world because there's a possibility that she could be taken by people who want to do expieraments on her."

I don't reply after that. What could I say? Hes right. Even if she can't help it.

After a few more minutes Mike finally arrives. He got off his bike and started to walk towards us. "Your late" "Sorry" he said, mumbling. "Again" Lucas says, crossing his arms.

"Were gonna miss the opening." "Yeah if you keep whining about it, let's go." He said, walking past us. "Yeah if you keep whining about it, nwey nwey nwey." Lucas said, mocking Mike.

"Just please stop talking dude." Mike said annoyed, walking through the doors. "Let me guess, you were...busy." Lucas says, making kissing sounds to show what he was Implying.

"Yeah real mature, lucas." Mike said, still annoyed. "Oh El, I wish we could make out forever, and never hang out with any of our friends." Lucas said, still mocking Mike.

I could tell Lucas was frustrated with Mike because he keeps showing up late.
But he may be pushing it a little far, he seems to want to be extra annoying today. But I can't help but laugh as he says that.

"Lucas stop." Max says. "Will thinks its funny" "because it is"

"Yeah its so funny that I want to spend romantic time with my girlfriend."

"Im spending romantic time with my girlfriend." Lucas says, putting an arm around Max's shoulders.

We shove past people as we walk down the escalator and then try to push past a group of people. "Watch it!" One of the girls say as we bump into her.

"Yeah watch it nerds" a little girl says. I'm pretty sure it's Lucas's little sister, Erica I think.

They started to have a small argument, calling each other dumb names. It was childish so I tuned it out, not paying much mind to the siblings.

"Now that was mature." Max scolds Lucas as we walk into scoops ahoy.

We walk up to the counter where Steve's co worker Robin is standing. Mike repeatedly rings the bell on the counter and she looks at him with an annoyed look.

"Hey dingus, your children are here!" She yells.

The little slide door opens to reveal Steve standing behind it. "Again, seriously?" Mike just stares at him with a bored expression as he rings the bell one last time.

He opens the door leading to a hallway that we use to sneak back into the theater. It may be illegal but hey, free movies.

"I swear if anyone hears about this-" we all cut him off.

"We're dead!"

We went into the theater and made our way to some open seats. "See Lucas? We made it." "We missed the previews" "but we still made it, fartface" Max chimes in, mocking him from what Erica called him earlier.

The movie started up as we passed eachother snacks. Once we got settled we all started to get focused on the movie.

That was, until the power went out all of the sudden.

Everyone started groaning and complaining. It felt like forever but eventually the movie started up again. Cheers were heard through the room as people began to re focus on the movie.

All of the sudden I felt a chill on my neck. After everything with the monster it was as if he became a part of me. It was almost like I could sense if he was near.

I started to panic a bit till Mike snapped me out of my thoughts. "Hey, you ok?" He asked, noticing my expression. "Yeah" I nodded.

I wonder if he's back or if I'm just crazy.

.....YOUR POV......

I had finally arrived back at Hawkins and I can't wait to move back into our old house. We never sold it, just started renting it out to people.

We told the people that lived there that they needed to move and they were fine with it. We could've been here months ago if the old couple didn't take their sweet ass time.

Finally after four long years of being away from my friends, some close family, and a true home I got to come back. And I don't have to make new friends so this is exciting in more than one way.

We pull up to the house and I step out quickly. I get my things out of the trunk and go inside and then straight up to what used to be my old room.

Just like I left it. Instead empty and painted dark orange. So not how I left it at all.

"MOM!" I yelled, running back down the stairs.

"What? What could you possibly need already?" She asked, rubbing her temples.

I huffed. "I thought you said the renters couldn't change the house in any way?" "Yes I said that. Why?" She asked, closing the door.

"My walls were blue before, now they're dark orange."

"What do you want me to do about it?"

"Can I get new paint for my walls?" I ask.

"If I give you fourty bucks to get what you need will you leave me alone?" She asks, frustration and hopefulness in her voice.

"Yes" I answer. She sighs. She takes out two twenties and hands them to me. I thank her before rushing to the store. I get some paint rollers and some f/c (Favorite color) paint and head home.

I unpack most of my things and and get all my furniture where I want it. After a while I'm finally done. It's late by the time I'm done so I call it a night. I decide to just paint my walls some other time and head to bed.

Tommorow was going to be a long day. I could feel it. So I needed rest.

Maybe I'd see the boys tomorrow.

Maybe I'd see Will

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.1K 20
❝𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋, 𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍.❞ ╳╳╳╳ ʬʬ𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈... ᜰ 𝑻𝑾𝑶 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑳𝑫𝑺 ᜰ ↳𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌...
6.9K 152 17
𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝟴𝟬𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱, 𝗻𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰. 𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄�...
544 61 16
·˚ ༘₊·╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐌𝚰𝐃𝐍𝚰𝐆𝐇𝐓 🌌 ; 𝘔𝘢𝘹 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 [𝘺/𝘯] [𝘭/𝘯] 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘦𝘷𝘦...