The Child of The Tomb

由 Leo_Matsuzaki

(Y/n) Satoru-the little sister of Suzuki Satoru-loves to play a game called YGGDRASIL. She's secretly in a gu... 更多

Lesson Prolouge - Eh?
Lesson 1 - How did This Happen!
Lesson 2 - Pestonya!
Lesson 3 - Saving Carne Villege
Lesson 4 - Gazef Stronoff
Lesson 5 - Idiotic
Lesson 6 - Caring
Lesson 8 - Distance Attempts
Lesson 9 - Bane
I'm Back!!
Lesson 10 - One More Day
Lesson 11 - Shalltear's Impact
Lesson 12 - Jealous?
Lesson 13 - A Mess of Things
Lesson 14 - Rogue
Lesson 15 - Better Picture
Lesson 16 - Emotions
Lesson 17 - Shalltear
Event Results! + Explanations!
Lesson 18 - A Regular Day
Lesson 19 - The Usual
OVA - Beach Episode! Pleiades Ver.
Lesson 20 - Lizardmen
Lesson 21 - First Alliance
Lesson 22 - Kill Her With Kindness
Lesson 23 - Tribes United
Lesson 24 - The Big Battle
Lesson 25 - Cocytus
Lesson 26 - Just The Start
Lesson 27 - The...
Lesson 28 - Ready or Not
Lesson 29 - Resolving Matters
OVA - Beach Day! Guardians Ver.
Lesson 30 - The Woman
Lesson 31 - Tuare
Lesson 32 - More People?
Lesson 33 - Progress
Lesson 34 - New Plans and Info
Lesson 35 - Werewolf of the West
Lesson 36 - A Revelation
Lesson 37 - Multiple Thoughts
Lesson 38 - Sebas's Lessons
Lesson 39 - Naps
OVA - Albedo & Shalltear V. Cake
Lesson 40 - Climb V. Succulent
Lesson 41 - Wrapping it Up
Lesson 42 - Sebas's Test
Lesson 43 - Bickering
Lesson 44 - Planning Rescue & Conquer
Lesson 45 - Sebas's Beatings
Lesson 46 - Entoma V. Blue Roses
Lesson 47 - Disturbance's
Lesson 48 - Reunited

Lesson 7 - Alone

5.2K 176 60
由 Leo_Matsuzaki

(Y/n) POV
———

I sigh as I stare into the abyss.

"Eh? This is new..." I stick an arm out and feel instant weight on it. I flinch and return my arm back to its place.

I strangely feel angry for some reason. I click my tongue and start to run, ignoring the strange feeling of pinches against my skin.

"What a weird dream..."

———
3rd Person POV

Meanwhile
———

The large Wendigo stuck its arm out. It hit the wall of the hallway, causing some of it to break and fall.

The beast had long arms and legs, its hands were claws which reached lengths that wouldn't be possible for fingernails. They were as sharp as a tiger's claws.

Their stance was slouched and they walked on 2 long legs, the feet being hooves. The beast's ribs protruding through the skin, almost popping out of the skin.

On their face lays a deer skull that seems to be growing form their skin. It has large, thick, antlers protruding from the top. The beast's eyes glowing a bright red.

They were a beast.

Albedo was the first to arrive to the destruction. She instantly realized it was her lady, Lady (Y/n).

"Lady (Y/n)!!" Albedo shouted with worry. Demiurge was the next to arrive, he was very shocked at what was going on.

"Lady (Y/n)?" Demiurge said. The beast known as (Y/n) started walking forward, bumping into many things and destroying the walls.

Albedo and Demiurge attempted to try and stop her. Aura and Mare came next and also tried to stop the beast- err, (Y/n).

———
(Y/n) POV
———

Everything seems so annoying. I just want to scream and shout into this black abyss.

Everything feels stressful, like a large boulder is laying on my back and pushing me forward to my emotions, and not the good kind.

I growled and smashed my hands into the ground. I felt the ground reverb causing me to freeze and stand up.

———
Switch POV
———

The group struggled to stop their lady.

Suddenly, (Y/n) smashed her arms into the floor causing most of the hallway to crumble and fall.

A large dust cloud was lifted as the floor guardians tried to focus on what just happened.

"Lady (Y/n)!! You must snap out of it!" Albedo tried to help (Y/n) get back to her senses.

(Y/n) slowly turned towards Albedo.

The empty red eyes that stares into the depth of Albedo's soul sent shivers down the succubus's spine.

(Y/n) raised her claw up and brought it down to Albedo.

Everyone froze.

Cocytus slashed the claw back causing (Y/n) to stumble. "Cocytus?!" Albedo shouted in surprise. Steam came from Cocytus's head.

"Wake up Lady (Y/n)!!" Aura shouted.

"Lady (Y/n)!" Demiurge joined in.

"L-Lady (Y/n)!!" Mare was next.

"Lady (Y/n)!" Cocytus shouted as he blocked another one of (Y/n)'s attacks.

"Lady (Y/n)!!!" Albedo shouts in desperation.

———
(Y/n) POV
———

"Lady (Y/n)!!!"

I flinch as I hear Albedo's voice. I look around the abyss frantically. "A-Albedo?" I mutter.

I see a foggy image in the distance. I bite my lip and start to run to it.

"I know that was Albedo's voice..." I skid to a stop as I reach the image.

Inside the image is blurry people moving around. I can't make anything out.

I reach out—

—and touch it.

———

I wake up to, my bed?

I groan quietly and turn on my side. Suddenly—

—"Lady (Y/n)!" I hear Albedo's voice cry out before a heavy weight is thrown on me. I cough. "HUAGH!!"

I whine as I feel Albedo on my back. She swoops me up in her arms and digs her face into my neck as she holds onto me tightly. I blink, confused.

I can hear... Albedo crying. "Albedo? Why are you crying?" I mumble as I wrap my arms around her neck the best I can.

She pulls her head away from my neck and lets out a choked laugh. She rests her forehead against mine as her eyes rest—closed—and tears continue to fall from them.

"I'm just... so glad. I was afraid... you wouldn't wake up, you scared everyone when you lost control." She sobs out. My eyes widen as I assume what she means. 'I... lost control of my beast form? But... that never happened in Yggdrasil, sure the beast form was difficult to control but... nothing I couldn't handle.'

I wipe her tears away the best I can and smile gently at her. "Sorry for making you and the others worry. I'll make sure to try not to do that anymore." I nervously chuckle. She shakes her head with a smile and falls onto my bed with me.

I blink. "Albedo?" She snuggles her face into the top of my head as she continues to hold onto me. I however get a face full of... boobs. "Please..." She mutters, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Just... I want to stay like this for a bit, I can't imagine losing another Supreme One. You and Lord Ainz stayed with us till the end, and- though selfish of me... I want it to stay that way." She tightens her grip on me. "So please... don't leave. Don't leave me."

My heart stops.

———
Flashback
———

I glare at the stuffed bear that my brother had gotten me, this was before... mama died.

My eyes sharpen and a surge of anger flows through me as I pick up the bear and throw it as hard as I can at the wall.

I pant. I grit my teeth and clench my fists as tears start to make their way in my eyes.

I let out a quiet choke as I try to hold in the river of tears in my eyes.

I let the tears fall and rush to pick up the stuffed bear.

Once I grab it, I dust it off and jump on my bed. I let the tears fall as I hold the bear as tightly as I can.

"Please... don't leave. Don't leave me..."

———

I stare up at Albedo as her tears slow down.

I don't try and stop the tears that come from my eyes. "L-lady (Y/n)? Are you okay?" She asks. I sniffle and nod before slowly sitting up, she lets me go, hesitantly.

I take off my deer skeleton mask and set it on the nearby nightstand. I hear a gasp. I then take off my coat and gloves.

I'm left in my shirt and pants. My shirt is shortsleeved so you can see all the scars that go up my arm.

Albedo places a shaky hand on my back. I look at her and stare at her semi-horrified and semi-worried expression.

As the tears gently fall from my face I give her a smile. She blinks. "Eh?" She mumbles.

I face her and go back to placing my face in her chest. "I... I won't leave you. As long as you never leave me." I finally say.

She seems shocked but slowly wraps her arms around me protectively. "With all of my being, Lady (Y/n)." She says and places her face back in the top of my head.

I don't try and hide the hopeful smile on my face.

I instead, slowly fall into a calm slumber. I feel protected in Albedo's arms. As if, she's mama.

———

As I slowly open my eyes, I realize I'm still in Albedo's chest.

I yawn quietly and adjust my head on her chest. 'So flufffyyy..' A comfortable cat like smile comes to my face.

Albedo's laughter rings in my ears.

I tense up and look up at her. My face heats up with embarrassment. She starts to pat my head as she smiles.

Once she stops she slowly gets up and stretches. I also get up and stretch. "That was a good nap, wouldn't you agree Lady (Y/n)?" She looks at me happily. I shyly nod at her and grab my things—coat, gloves, and mask. I toss them on before hopping off the bed.

"Well, I guess we should go now." She nods in agreement and gets up as well.

She and I walk over to the door and start walking down the hallway.

"So, what happened?" I look up at her. She looks at me shocked. "You don't remember?" I shake my head.

"Well... you transformed into your beast form, and went rampant. You ended up destroying the entire hallway." She nervously chuckles. "You also were quite difficult to take down, thankfully Cocytus and the rest of the floor guardians were able to knock you unconscious. After you were unconscious, you had turned back into your regular form." She explains. "You gave all of us quite a scare! Especially when you nearly hurt me, but it's alright since Cocytus walked in right on time, even if he didn't have to. I could have perfectly handled it on my own." She smiles at me.

I stare at her.

She reaches out to me. "Lady (Y/n)?"

'!!'

I immediately back off before she can lay a finger on me. She stares at me, shocked. "Are you alright?" She asks, concerned.

My mouth moves, but no words come out.

'I almost... hurt Albedo? I almost hurt everyone else? I-I-I... I destroyed the hallway?'

"Lady (Y/n)?" She slowly walks closer to me making me take a few steps back. "N-no!" I shout at her. She flinches and stops. "I-I mean!"

We stare at each other. "I-I... d-don't come n-near me!!" I shout and run off.

"Lady (Y/n)?!" I hear her shout as I run.

'No no no no no, no way! I-I... I can't hurt her again!! I won't! I-... she- ugh!! I can't think! I just know I don't want to hurt her!'

I turn the corner and see—

—cracked walls, rubble laying on the floor, and walls that are clearly under construction.

I stare in shock and horror.

"Did I do that?" I mutter, a bit terrified.

I walk over to the rubble and see a few remains of what used to be patterns. I grit my teeth and feel myself tense up.

Fear and anxiousness crawls over my skin as I stare and think about what damage I've done.

'I did all this?'

My body shivers as un-cohesive thoughts ramble and run through my mind. I can't make any of my words out from what sounds like white noise.

A single thought suddenly ran through all these thoughts. It sounded as clear as day.

'I need to protect them.'

———

A/N: Short-ish chapter, 200/300 words less than usual. Usual chapters are around 2,000 words.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

15.1K 424 75
Satoru and tsume are saying their final goodbyes to the YGGDRASIL world they built together. Still, little to her brother's knowledge he doesn't know...
89.8K 1.9K 32
For a long time Y/N (your name) was always online in the VRMMO game YGGDRASIL. He created his avatar after his favorite character Talion from the con...
30.8K 836 36
On one of their earlier quests, Ainz is set to slay a monster that is said to be terrorizing the outskirts of the E-Rental, only to find a feisty lit...
82.3K 2.7K 28
She did not expect to live for very long. Her heart was dying after all. But, after logging into Yggdrasil to see it for the last time before the ser...