𝗠𝗬 𝗦𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗚𝗘�...

By -ur-wonderland-

Kiyoko x Fem Reader Fanfic {ONGOING} You'... More

Intro/Author's Note
My Brother Is Tall As Hell
I'm A Manager With A Pretty Girl
I Fell For Someone (Figuratively And Literally)
My Head Really Hurts
I Get Dating Advice
A Night Full Of Surprises (Part One)
A Night Full Of Surprises (Part Two)
Everyone Panics, Thanks To Me
Kiyoko Indirectly Kisses Me
Pretty Much The Best Day Ever
A Lot Of Gay In One Day
I Have A Protection Squad???
I Think The Entire Team May Be Gay
A Terrible Time To Take A Shortcut
I Get Rescued And Cry A Little
I Rant... And Cry... A Lot
Yeah, A Lot Happens Here
Note To Self: Clouds Are Really Soft
Kiyoko, Please Never Stop Being Hot
Author's Note
The Beginning Of A Huge Problem
The Huge Problem
I Beat The Shit Out Of Someone
hey

It's Dark Here, Does Anyone Have A Light?

2.6K 99 54
By -ur-wonderland-

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
mentions of suicide, blood, the author crying while writing this-

*Your POV*

    I felt trapped.

    All I saw was darkness.

    And I fucking hated every bit of it.

    I was in a tunnel. No, a cave. There was no light ahead, but I proceeded to walk around. I didn't know left from right or up from down. My senses were lost. One thing I knew was that my eyes seemed shut, and no matter how hard I tried to open them, it was no use.

    There was no one with me.

    There was nothing.

    I was alone.

*Kiyoko's POV*

    After a few minutes, I started to pace around the waiting room in the hospital. It's been 3 hours, and I was worried out of my mind. Poor (y/n)... and poor Asahi. He must've been freaking out so badly. My mind was practically running a marathon around every situation that could happen here, the good and the bad.

Daichi walked in. "I apologized to the other teams, and their coaches. Ukai-sensei is contacting Asahi's and (y/n)'s parents. Now I guess we wait..."

    "Asahi?" A doctor walked in and Asahi jumped up out of his chair, while myself and everyone else looked at the doctor in concern and worry.

    "I-I'm her brother," Asahi stated. "How is she? What are the conditions?"

    "I will tell you soon," the doctor replied. "She's stable enough for visitors. A strong girl she is, considering her record..."

    "A-Are we all allowed in there?" Yachi popped up out of the corner, gesturing to everyone. Our whole team was here, just like last time. Because even if some of them didn't know (y/n) like others did, she was still apart of the team.

    The doctor nodded, "I don't see the problem with it. Follow me."

    We made our way inside her room, and my heart shattered. (Y/n)'s skin looked extremely pale against the hospital sheets. I spotted dark circles under her eyes, very faint but very much there. She had a nose canal, and her breathing was slow. Without realizing it, I clung onto Asahi's arm as we went to sit down in the uncomfortable chairs. His expression was probably way worse than mine. It looked almost as if he'd... given up. He wasn't crying just yet, but his expression was so full of sorrow. Oh shit, I hope she's okay. That's all I'm hoping for at this point.

    "Well," the doctor looked at everyone, "we did CT scan, to make sure everything was alright up there."

    I nodded, along with everyone else, getting more worried by the second.

    "Nothing too major," he continued, "but she hit her head a little awkwardly. It hit a nerve that goes down to her spine, and if she were awake, she would be on a massive amount of pain, and could possibly make it even worse. So I have her under a medically induced coma for a few days, but do not worry. She will wake up soon."

    I nodded at the doctor, then stood up and bowed. "Thank you."

"No problem at all," the doctor flashed a small smile at everyone before closing the door behind him.

I took (y/n)'s hand, which felt so weightless in mine. (Y/n)'s fingers were so cold against mine. Her skin was so pale and lifeless, one might assume she was dead. She looked like she was, which upset me the most. I looked at her and the (y/n) I knew was gone, replaced with someone less energetic and funny. I had to look down at the floor after a while, because I couldn't process her looking like this.

"I... Excuse me.." Asahi rushed out of the room and I saw him going down the hall. Possibly to go to the bathroom, maybe to puke or to cry, but I wasn't sure.

"I'm worried for him..." Noya said out of the blue, shifting in his seat near mine, "I know how close he is to (y/n), it's almost insane." I saw a few tears were forming in his eyes. "I-I'm scared he's gonna h-hurt himself."

    "You should go check on him," I suggested, "We'll still be here, and he'll listen to you more than me."

    "Really?" His voice was barely a whisper, which broke my heart. One of the strongest guys on the team is starting to break, and I was witnessing it first hand.

    "Only if you want."

    "O-Okay, I'll be back..."

As Noya made his way out the door, my only instinct was to bury my face in my hands and start to sob.

                                   * * * *

*Nishinoya's POV*

    As I shuffled my feet out of (y/n)'s room, I made my way to the bathroom. Only hoping to find Asahi there, and nothing else. The way he ran out, the look on his face. I could've died right then and there. I love him so much, and I hate for him to ever be sad in any way.

But the love of my life was not where I thought he would be. The bathroom was completely empty. Although, a tall man caught my eye. A tall, brown-haired man that was heading towards the exit. I didn't know for certain if it was Asahi, but I didn't care. I followed him. Not too close, but close enough. I prayed I wouldn't get lost, since I was unfamiliar with the area.

    When the tall man turned to a corner, I got a good view of his side profile. It was most definitely Asahi, with something in his hand I couldn't quite make out. We were now in an alley way, empty with very little light. I couldn't help it but tap his back, since my small ass can't exactly tap his shoulder without having to jump on a trampoline.

    Asahi flinched when he saw me, hiding his hands. "N-Noya! Umm, what are you doing here?"

    "I wanted to ask you the same thing..." I gulped, "I know it's not my place to say, but s-shouldn't you be there for—"

    "I know, I just... need to get some things off my chest."

    "Okay..." My curiosity suddenly sparked, "Is there something in your hands?"

    He looked at me with a scared expression, "W-What?! Uhh n-no, I have nothing—"

    "Liar."

    "I-I'm not lying, Noya."

    "Then let me see your hands."

    Asahi sighed, "J-Just go back to the hospital..."

    "Not without you," I snapped, "You're (y/n)'s sister. Hell, her twin. You know her better than anyone. If anyone is going back to the hospital, it's you. A-And I'm not taking no for an answer. You need to be there for (y/n) or—"

    "I'd rather be dead than see her like that again."

    His response shocked me. This wasn't the Asahi I know. What happened to him? I wanted to cry so bad, but in a situation like this, I had to be strong. Seeing him like this... I could've sworn I heard my heart shattering into a million pieces.

"What do you—"

"I don't wanna live knowing that she has to suffer." He finally revealed his hands. In his right hand, he was holding a piece of glass. He rolled up his sleeve, and put the glass against his skin. I watched as he dug the glass into his skin, deeply. Blood dripped from his arms to the cold concrete, and all I could do is watch in horror. The drops soon turned into pours, making a puddle of blood. Holy fuck... it was so much. Enough to see my own reflection it.

    I couldn't take this anymore.

    "S-Stop..." I felt tears forming in my eyes, "ASAHI PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!"

    He didn't stop.

    "GOD DAMN IT ASAHI!"

    He still didn't stop.

    "HOW WOULD (Y/N) FEEL IF SHE WOKE UP WITH NO BROTHER?!"

    He looked up at me.

    Well, more like down but still.

    I heard something drop on the ground. I looked to the sound to see a bloody piece of glass on the floor. I looked him in the eye, seeing him drop to his knees. He covered his arm, trying to stop more blood from flowing. I knelt down to his level, since he was shorter than me for once, putting my hand on his cold-feeling cheek.

    "I..." Asahi finally look at me again, tears in his eyes, "I'm sorry, Noya. I though that—"

    I cut him off by a kiss. A loving and caring kiss. He kissed back with just as much force, tears pouring from his eyes as our lips stayed in touch. I pulled him a little closer, wanting to savor this moment and not wanting to cry myself. After a while, we finally broke the kiss, gasping for air.

    "C-Can we," Asahi gulped, "go back now? To the hospital? Just n-not tell anyone about... you know.."

    I smiled, "Of course, once the author decides not to let the reader's suffer any longer."

    "The what?"

    "Never mind, let's go back."

    He kissed me on the forehead, and I helped him up. We both finally stopped our crying once we got there. Fortunately, the bleeding from his finally stopped, and I convinced him to let me bandage it once we get back to the hospital. So it took us a few minutes before we headed back to (y/n)'s room.

    Yet once we got there, I wanted to leave.

    The first thing I saw was panic. Absolute panic from everyone. Everyone was crying, some more than others. Kiyoko was uncontrollably sobbing at (y/n)'s side. What had happened? Before I could ask, Shoyo ran to me. Panting and in tears.

    "It's (y/n)!!" He told me, "She... She's—"

    "Shoyo, what's the matter?"

    "(Y/N)'S NOT BREATHING!!"

    What did he mean? I stood there in shock for a few seconds. Yet the seconds felt like hours. I was awake  from this odd trance when Asahi placed a firm hand on my shoulder, which caused me to flinch slightly.

    "Get the doctor," I could see the tears he was trying so hard to hide, "Now!"

    As quickly as he said it, I ran out the door. I don't think I've ever ran this fast before...

iM SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER BUT THANK YOU FOR THE INSANE AMOUNT OR READS AHSJNDKSKZ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.9K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
112K 3.5K 39
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘺𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢�...
145K 4.2K 28
[[COMPLETED]] Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you were the Miya twins' older sister AND Inarizaki's Boys' Volleyball Club's manager? ...
103K 2.2K 24
My first fanfic so please bare with me! You are Tsukishima's twin sister and you transfer to Karasuno. As a mute girl, you face many challenges, but...