Undeniably Claimed

By KaylaWoods289

Luca Sanford has taken his rightful spot as head of Sanford Drake Inc. With his parents now retired, it's his... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Meet & Greet
Chapter 2: Lil Man & Mom
Chapter 3: Genius?
Chapter 4: Finding a Gem
Chapter 5: Encounter
Chapter 6: Meeting the Boss
Chapter 7: Deals
Chapter 8: Common Ground
Chapter 9: Talking to Jess
Chapter 10: Commanding the Room
Chapter 11: Mrs. Sanford
Chapter 12: Mr. Sanford
Chapter 14: Cassidy
Chapter 15: Dinner
Chapter 16: Truth
Chapter 17: It's Time
Chapter 18: Job to Do
Chapter 19: Struggling
Chapter 20: Wine and Drama
Chapter 21: Time
Chapter 22: Glimpse
Chapter 23: Touches and Kisses
Chapter 24: Heat
Chapter 25: Claim
Chapter 26: Morning Delight
Chapter 27: Being Prepared
Chapter 28: Strength
Chapter 29: Day 1
Chapter 30: Good News
Chapter 31: Ours
Chapter 32: Lean on Me
Chapter 33: Godmother Cami
Chapter 34: Reactions
Chapter 35: Downside
Chapter 36: Tic Toc
Chapter 37: Discovery & Acceptance
Chapter 38: Dynamic Duo
Chapter 39: Getting Released
Chapter 40: Good Morning Indeed
Bonus Chapter: Brad & Jessica
Chapter 41: Restraints
Chapter 42: Full of Surprises
Chapter 43: Confrontation
Chapter 44: Darren
Chapter 45: Girls Night
Chapter 46: Ravishing
Chapter 47: Connection
Chapter 48: Job Offer
Chapter 49: Yi Peng
Chapter 50: Hornish
Chapter 51:Surprise Visit
Chapter 52: She is My Girl
Chapter 53: Sealing the Deal
Chapter 54:Giving the News
Chapter 55: The Family
Chapter 56: Reactions and Letters
Chapter 57: Fate
Chapter 58: Best "Man"
Chapter 59: It is Time
Chapter 60: Resolution
Chapter 61: Just the Beginning
Epilogue

Chapter 13: No Return

52.5K 2K 291
By KaylaWoods289

"Let's go baby Sophia!"

Sophia whips her head up from her computer glancing towards Luca door before narrowing her eyes at Brad. The loud mouth was just grinning ear to ear looking at Sophia who looks as frightening as a bunny. 

"Brad, don't you have a muzzle?"

"Of course not Taylor, why deny the world the gift of my voice?"

"Gift?!?"

Sophia giggles shaking her head sitting back down as both Taylor and Brad walk towards her desk. It was now Friday and the week has went by smoothly for the most part. After Wednesday's events, Luca didn't bring it back up which pleased Sophia greatly. She didn't know how to explain all that was running through her head. He continued to touch her innocently... A soft touch to her back, his hand brushing over her own. There was also the moments when he would lean over her from her back to look at something on her computer or tablet. She tries to play it off but she knows each time, her heart races from the gestures... loving every minute of it. 

"You excited baby?"

She looks up at Luca's door again. He has a tendency to walk out the moment someone arrives here to her floor. She feels like he has become a guard dog the way he acts... ESPECIALLY with Brad. 

"Ms. Andrews?" He has to have the nose of a blood hound. 

"Yes Mr. Sanford?"

"May I have a word." She nods her head standing up when Taylor grins before turning to him. 

"Actually Mr. Sanford, do you have plans this evening?" Sophia eyes widen and her feet stop. She wouldn't- "We are planning on going to a club if you would like to join us."

Luca raises a brow before turning his attention to the deer caught in head lights. She gives him a small smile and nods her head as a blush rises to her cheeks. Luca smirks before answering Taylor. 

"I would love to Ms. Wood."

"GREAT!" She claps her hands and links arms with Brad who is sporting a knowing grin as well. She begins dragging him to the elevator before turning to the pair. "Sophia- we'll meet you downstairs."

"Don't be to long!" Brad says as they walk into the elevator. He leans forward looking at Sophia. Sophia can already see the look and knows what's coming next. "And wrap it be-OUCH!"

Taylor smacks him hard as the door close and the ding signals their departure. Sophia's redden cheeks turn towards Luca who is also looking to her with a slight pink to his cheeks. He clears his throat walking over to her. She stays rooted to her spot watching him intently. He drops a file on her desk before looking to her. His icy blues locking her in the trance like an ocean after a storm. 

"Tesoro?"

Hearing that she blinks biting her cheek. She has come accustomed to the nickname he has bestowed on her. He uses it whenever they are alone. He takes a step towards her so a mere foot stood between them. 

"I'm sorry Luca. What did you say?"

He smiles chuckling gently before looking back to her. "I asked where we were heading to tonight?"

"After Sunset"

He nods his head as his hand comes out to touch hers. Her fingers gripping his hand as her mind begins to go into the fog. She looks to his lips before looking back up at him. His eyes battling between her eyes and her lips. 

"May I pick you up Tesoro?"

She nods her head not being able to form the words. He leans forward and Sophia's eyes widen. Her eyes closing as a soft touch of his lips grazes her forehead. "Text me your address and the time."

"Okay" The word coming out more breathless then attended. 

Her body a buzz with him so close. His lips press again to her forehead making her melt against him. She doesn't even realize when but her arms wrapped around his waist. His own coming around her holding her to him. His phone in his office rings capturing his attention. He pulls back giving one final peck to her forehead before walking off to his office. Sophia quickly grabs bag making a mad dash for the elevator as she tries to control the mad blush she is sporting. The elevator down to the ground floor gives her time to relax from the circus of emotions Luca awakens in her. 

"Bout time baby! Was his dick th- OUCH DAMN WOMAN!"

He rubs his head turning to find Taylor glaring at him before turning a sweet smile to Sophia who is turning red yet again. She leaves Brad to care for his head while she walks over to link arms with the fiery red head that has turned their work up side down in a week's time. 

"Let's go girls!" Brad says already turning around as he continues to rub his head. 

Taylor drives them both from work, Brad living near Jessica so he is able to walk to his home while Taylor hangs at Jessica's as they both get ready. Jessica watches as Taylor begins trying to pick out clothes for Sophia. The expression her baby sister is giving her is a horrified look. Jessica laughed loudly watching as her sister silently pleaded for her to step in. Jessica finally deciding to help walks into her closet and pulls down something more suitable for Sophia. It was a white top that showed a bit of cleavage but had a nice criss cross helping accentuate her breast. Her sister gave her a grateful smile before kissing her cheek and walking into the bathroom. 

"What was wrong with the dress I picked?" Taylor pouted while finishing her makeup. Jessica laughs going to stand by her friend and assistant. 

"She isn't like us Tay... she's more conservative."

"That dress was cute!" Taylor objects. 

"That dress could barely cover anyone's ass and you know it."

Taylor grumbles under her breath as the door to the bathroom opens. Both woman turning to find Sophia standing there looking so unsure of herself. Taylor stands up with her mouth ajar but still smiling. 

"You look hot!"

"Taylor" Sophia whines while Jessica laughs before quickly holding her stomach. Sophia is by her side in an instant. Jessica holds her hand as she is ushered to sit. She takes some deep breaths as both girls look to her with concern. 

"I'm good. Go have fun girls!"

Sophia hesitates but after receiving a look from her sister, she quickly follows Taylor towards the door. She checks her phone and smiles gently. 

Luca (6:42 PM) Be there in ten Tesoro

Having texted him while trying on the multiple dresses, she was glad he wasn't too far out. Sophia pocketed her cell. She decided to wear some fitted blue jeans with the top not wanting to go over the top. Her eyes then looking over Taylor's ensemble. She was wearing a tight fitted strapless white dress. Sophia thought it fitted her well. 

"You look beautiful Taylor"

"Thank you Sophia" She says while looking down the road for Brad. "Hoping this little number will get me a few free drinks."

"MY GIRLS!"

They both turn hearing his voice. His arms are outstretched as he walks towards them. He takes them in for a hug before pulling back giving them both a once over with a whistle in appreciation. 

"Damn girls, am I going to be beating off the men tonight?"

"We both know Sophia will have her hands full." Taylor says winking playfully. Sophia blushes as the duo laugh at her. 

HONK HONK

All three turn to see a black Mercedes pulling up. The car comes to a stop and the driver side opens. Luca steps out wearing a pair of slacks and a white button up with the top few unbutton. It looked as if he had not changed at all but just ditched the tie and jacket. Sophia wasn't complaining... He looked incredibly sexy. 

"Why are all the hot ones straight?!" Brad says lowly for only the girls to hear. 

Taylor nudges him towards her car leaving Luca to walk up to Sophia. Sophia looks to Taylor as she ushers Brad along. The little brunette turns back to her. "Meet you there you two!"

"Can't I look?!?" 

"Brad, get in the car." Taylor deadpans as he glances back one last time to Mr. Sanford before dropping into the car. 

Luca walks up to her before kissing her cheek making her instantly blush more. He pulls back smiling before taking her hand leading her to his car. He opens the door and ushers her in before closing the door and climbing into his side. He clicks his seat belt but doesn't move. Sophia looks to him to find his attention already on her. 

"You look stunning Tesoro."

She whispers out a 'thank you'. He pulls out from the home and Sophia catches something interesting on his hand. She reaches for his hand before pulling it to her lap. Her eyes fixated on the ring on his hand. Her actions do not go unnoticed by Luca who looks to her enjoying the way she is comfortable with him. 

"It is gift from my mother."

"What does it mean?"

"Family"

The ring was black with a trio of spirals branching out from the center. Sophia's finger running over the smooth surface of the ring before tracing the design. After a moment, her mind finally realizes what she has done and she involuntarily stiffens with his hand still laying in her lap. He turns his palm upwards ushering her to hold it. Her fingers slowly running down each finger before linking them. His grip equally strong on her hand. She bites her lip turning to look out the window. 

They arrive at the club in good time. Their hands not once coming undone. Luca pulls their hands to his lips before giving a gentle kiss then releasing it. He climbs out effortlessly while Sophia smiles watching as he rounds the car to let her out. His hand coming into view, she reaches for it and allows him to help her out. 

"You both look like you are in a romance novel."

"We are buying you a damn muzzle."

They snap their heads to Brad and Taylor. Sophia goes to retract her hand but Luca doesn't release it. He turns his attention to Taylor. "You look beautiful Ms. Wood."

"Thank you Mr. Sanford"

She grabs Brad arm and they begin walking towards the entrance. Luca tucks Sophia's hand in the crevice of his arm. She smiles and walks with him in. The bouncer giving Taylor a nod before opening the door. The sounds of the music begin thumping through their ears. Luca continues to hold Sophia close as Taylor weaves her way through the crowd leading them to the bar. She orders a drink followed by Brad. 

"What would you like Sophia?"

"Water for me"

All three give her confused gazes but she just smiles. The bartender gets her glass which she gives a thank you in return. Luca orders a glass of whiskey and begins sipping on it while looking to Sophia. She doesn't seem to care that she isn't drinking as looks around the club. Taylor then ushers them to the VIP section. All setting down in round booth together looking out. Sophia sitting beside Taylor with Luca on her other side. Brad sitting on the other side of Taylor. 

"VIP?" Sophia questions with a raised brow. Luca is intrigued as well. 

"The club has some of my artwork on display."

Luca's furrowed brows make Sophia explain that she is an artist as well. "Ms. Wood, I would love to see some of your work sometime."

"Thank you... and please just call me Taylor."

Luca doesn't comment but gives a solid nod. His hand coming to rest on Sophia's knee. She felt her nerves become haywire but tried to act nonchalant as they all sat there talking about all different kinds of things. After a while Brad asked Taylor to dance. Luca then turns to Sophia. 

"Would you care to dance Tesoro?"

She smiles shyly before nodding. He gets out taking her hand leading her to the dance floor. The song goes to Pillow Talk by Zayn Malik but it's a remix. Luca holds Sophia close. Her arms around his neck as her leg is in between his. Their bodies rocking back and forth to the beat. His hand on her lower back drawing her impossibly closer. She doesn't mind as she closes her eyes just enjoying the moment. Her temple resting against his as they continue to move smoothly against each other. His other arm wrapped around her back up to the base of her neck. She continued to hold him close allowing the music to run through her. 

It was only when the song ended that she could tell how impossibly close they were. She pulled her head back only enough to look at him. His eyes were darker even in the strobing lights, she could tell. She knew what he was thinking and she by no means was going to stop it. He leaned forward slowly giving her time to pull away but she wasn't going to. 

His lips touching hers made an immediate fire enlighten within her. His hand moved from her neck into her hair before gripping it firmly as he inhaled against her lips. Her owns fingers holding the base of his neck tightly. He slowly began moving his lips against hers. Her immediate response must have been enough for him. His kiss becoming hungry. It didn't matter that they were standing in the middle of a club surrounded by many people. 

In that moment... it was just them. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 23.5K 31
**COMPLETED** "TELL ME WHY YOU SPECIFICALLY CHOSE MY LIFE TO RUIN?" Her heart was beating out of her chest. She thought she might just die right the...
33.8K 1.3K 72
Sophia has always been the quiet one. She does what her absent father wants, keeps her head down in class and tries not to stand out, but it seems li...
712K 23.8K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...
12.5K 1.2K 23
My fist clenched against the edge of the table when he pushed a hair strand behind her ear and leaned closer, what the fuck!! Why she is not pushing...