365 Days | Vegebul 🖤💙

By fanficTINA18

He saw her, he wanted her, and he knew he would have her. After seeing her angelic face from afar, he couldn'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue

Chapter 20

726 13 0
By fanficTINA18

Majin Bejita's gaze shifted to Bulma as she happily started to eat, causing Vegeta to growl and for Bulma to glance at him with her mouth filled with food – one brow raised in question.

"Eyes on me, brother."

Majin Bejita poured juice into a glass with a chuckle and handed it to a grateful Bulma as a possessive hand landed on her bare thigh – the move not going unnoticed by Majin Bejita.

"Perhaps it would be better if we spoke alone so that we are not..." Majin Bejita paused, gritting his teeth with jealousy, as he watched Bulma bring food to Vegeta's lips when he didn't make a move toward his plate, "distracted with other things."

"Maybe I should sit in my own chair since I seem to be the thing that is distracting everyone," Bulma said as she tried to slide off of Vegeta's lap but wasn't able to move as his arm tightened around her waist.

"'Geta?"

"Give me a kiss first, woman."

Rolling her eyes with a grin, she did as he commanded before he lifted her easily into the chair next to him, dragging it as close as possible to his side before draping his arm around the back and bringing both of her legs over one of his.

"There, problem solved," Vegeta smirked as he drained the juice from Bulma's glass, causing her to pout.

Pouring more juice into the glass, Majin Bejita handed it back to Bulma, who thanked him, slapping the hand that tried to take the juice away from her again.

Chuckling as he pressed his lips to her temple, Vegeta glared at his brother. "So what is it that we need to discuss?"

"Where to begin... There's just sooo much to say, I don't know where to begin."

Goku snorted next to him but didn't say anything as he continued to eat.

"We all know the reason why you want to leave the Cold family, so why don't we start with whatever information you can give us about his activities."

"He's going to ask for a truce between the families."

Vegeta was shocked at his words, but his features remained stoic as his eyes narrowed marginally – not completely trusting his brother just yet. "Why? Don Frieza and my... our father never saw eye to eye. I find it hard to believe that he would want to align himself with a family that is so vastly different from his own."

Majin Bejita shrugged. "He thought before I replaced him as the head of the Cold family, we could unite as one to eliminate any threats. No one would dare go up against the united strength of two very powerful families."

"But that doesn't work if you want to leave his family."

"He has no idea of my plans. I've been playing the dutiful heir for quite a while now, especially after what he had me do to our father."

Vegeta stiffened in his chair as Bulma wrapped her hands around his shaking arm. "What did you do to my father?"

Panic filled Majin Bejita's eyes as they shifted to Bulma then back to Vegeta.

"Fuck, I was going to tell you, but not like this..."

"Answer my fucking question! What, the FUCK, did you do to my father?!"

Bulma sat up straighter and placed her hands on Vegeta's face to turn him to her. "He didn't know he was your father!"

Pulling himself out of her grasp gently, Vegeta stood and dragged Majin Bejita out of his chair by the throat.

"What did you do?" he whispered. Even though the words were barely audible, they were no less filled with fury.

"I didn't know he was our father until after I pulled the trigger."

A bellow ripped through the air as the sound of flesh pounding into flesh echoed off of the kitchen walls.

Bulma screamed, then turned to Goku, who chewed on a piece of bacon as if a bloody fight wasn't happening before them. "Don't just sit there, you clown! Stop them!"

Goku nodded as he stood but continued to eat his bacon as he motioned her away from flying limbs.

"If you don't, I will, Goku!"

Popping the last bite into his mouth and finishing his juice, he wiped his mouth and fingers on his napkin before he easily picked Majin Bejita up and threw him across the kitchen.

"Goku!"

"What, B?" he smirked. "I did what you asked of me."

With a frustrated huff, Bulma ran in front of Vegeta to block his path to Majin Bejita and lifted her hands to his face. "You're bleeding. Please stop."

His anger filled eyes shifted down to her as his chest heaved. "None of it is mine."

Bulma turned to check on Majin Bejita's injuries, but an arm around her waist stopped her from fully turning away.

"Help him, and he dies in the next second."

"He's your brother," her eyes pleaded with Vegeta's, but she knew the boiling rage within him told her to drop the matter before someone ended up dead.

"I have no brother."

"He didn't know."

"You knew?"

"Majin Bejita told me the whole story, and maybe you should hear it too before you do something you might end up regretting."

Vegeta swore and moved to beat Majin Bejita again, but Bulma wrapped her arms around him tightly, causing her to squeal when he moved her body easily along with his before he froze.

"Let go, Bulma. I don't want you or the baby to get hurt."

"No! Brothers shouldn't fight like this, especially after what both of you have lost because of another person!"

Tears falling down her cheeks and onto his bare chest, he released a heavy breath as he wrapped both arms around her and buried his nose into her soft hair – the act calming him marginally.

"Fine... I won't kill him, yet."

"At all, 'Geta. If you killed your brother, I would be very upset."

Vegeta kissed the top of her head. "Okay, then I'll order Goku to do it."

"Not funny, 'Geta."

"I thought it was hilarious," Goku chuckled as he bent to check on Majin Bejita, who was knocked out. "I guess I threw him a little too hard across the room. He's still breathing but might be concussed a bit."

Sighing, Vegeta closed his eyes as he took in Bulma's scent once more to calm himself. "When he wakes, we'll listen to what he has to say, but then we're getting the fuck out of here and going home."

*****

"Come with us, Majin Bejita. Be a part of your family."

Majin Bejita smiled and stared down at Bulma's imploring eyes, placing his hand atop her head to ruffle her hair playfully as she pushed his hand away with a laugh. "You have no idea how much I want to, but you never know where spies may be lurking. I think it would be safer for all of us if we acted as if everything were normal."

Bulma opened her mouth to speak, but Majin Bejita continued with a chuckle. "Besides, I don't think I could take another beating from Vegeta and Goku."

"They'll come around – I'll make sure of it. The death of your father was not your fault, and we'll make sure Frieza pays for everything he has done to our family."

"Our family." A smile slowly graced Majin Bejita's lips. "I like the sound of it when you say it. Thank you, Bulma."

He moved to hug her before she departed with Vegeta and Goku, but the horn of the car the men occupied honked loudly as the blinding glare of the high beams flashed.

With a laugh and a dramatic roll of her eyes as she waved her hand to indicate she needed one minute more, Bulma wrapped her arms around his shoulders and hugged him before kissing his cheek. "Don't be a stranger and call once in a while when you can."

Majin Bejita squeezed her tightly to him before releasing her. "I will. I love... Goodbye, sweetheart."

"See you soon, Majin Bejita~"

*****

Watching Bulma sleep in their bed at their London flat, a dozen thoughts flew through Vegeta's mind as he replayed everything Majin Bejita had told him.

I thought it was like any other job, but that bastard cackled as he told me I had just killed our father and shot you too. If I had known, I would have never taken the job and would have approached you two, so I could have met the family I never knew still lived and one that never knew about my existence. All of my life, he told me my family abandoned me and didn't want me, but some part of me didn't believe him. Something in the back of my mind told me that something was always off about Frieza, but I acted as the dutiful son he could never have because he raised me. He helped me become the man I am today, and to some extent, I was thankful to him in many ways... I just never knew he would have betrayed me like this and have me assassinate my own father. You have to believe me. After spending most of my life wondering where my real family was, do you really think I would have willingly killed the only father I wanted to find, the only family?! Frieza needs to be taken care of permanently, and who better than the brothers of the Ouji family.

His hand tightened into a fist at his sides as anger boiled within him at everything Don Frieza had taken from him over the years, not knowing he had been the one to take one of the most important people in the world from him.

Vegeta was taken out of his thoughts as Bulma stirred and whispered his name in her sleep, and he wanted nothing more than to strip and join her. Instead, he smiled down at the two women who slept on his bed as Chichi tucked Bulma more comfortably against her in their sleep. Kissing Bulma's head softly, he backed out of the room quietly and shut the door.

"I'm glad they stopped crying and are getting some sleep now," Goku sighed with a smile, handing a glass to Vegeta before sitting on the sofa to sip at his own drink. "When I told her about Bulma's death from the plane crash, I thought she'd never stop crying, but when they saw each other again... Never knew so many tears could come out of two tiny women."

"They've been through a lot together over the years." Vegeta moved to the large windows to stare stoically out into the dark skyline of London, taking a deep swallow of his drink.

"I know. They consider each other family."

"And now they are a part of our family."

"I'm going to ask her to marry me soon and give her my mother's ring."

Vegeta turned to face his cousin with a large grin. "Good."

"Who would have thought we'd find women to love, huh? Or should I say, who would have thought there'd be women who love us back?" he chuckled. "I still can't believe you found Bulma after so many years of looking for her."

"I almost lost hope before we found her, but I'm glad I didn't. I can't imagine my life without her now."

"Me too. I love Bulma like a little sister. But now we have Frieza to deal with. When are we getting rid of that sorry excuse of a family? They've been a thorn in our sides for far too long, and I personally think it's time to end them."

"Soon. We just need to strategize how we're going to take care of things, and it could take a few months to get everything together and implement."

"You know I'm ready anytime. Just tell me when you need me, and I'll be there. Anything for family."

Finishing his drink, Vegeta placed his glass on the table as a menacing smirk transformed his features. "I think it's time we called in the whole family."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.3K 10
This is a story I wrote for: shequita.chase on fanfiction.net but it was requested I move it on here :) Enjoy! Mating season is upon the saiyans on...
856 10 16
This is Zarbon and Vegeta's Love Story about how they get in love.
36.3K 443 85
"He... He's not supposed to be there..." "Huh... I don't remember him being in any other timelines... "Perhaps he's supposed to replace someone?" "No...
108K 2.6K 48
You and Kakarot are brother and sister and you went to Earth to find Kakarot after years to see if he was alive since you had to hide. Frezia became...