365 Days | Vegebul 🖤💙

By fanficTINA18

He saw her, he wanted her, and he knew he would have her. After seeing her angelic face from afar, he couldn'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue

Chapter 19

845 12 0
By fanficTINA18

The next morning, Bulma woke with a smile on her face as a warm body spooned her from behind, arms wrapped around her with a hand resting on her lower belly as his even breathing tickled her neck and ear. A sense of overwhelming joy that she hadn't felt since she was last with Vegeta filled her at the feel of him against her, waking in his arms, as her hand slid down to cover the hand at her stomach – thinking of their child growing within her.

Needing to feel more of him against her, she cautiously moved further into his embrace without trying to wake him but froze when another part of him awakened and grew against her back.

"'Geta, are you awake?"

He mumbled something under his breath and slid his hand up to squeeze a breast before his even breathing filled her ears again. Softly laughing, Bulma rubbed her bottom against his erection as she felt herself grow wet, his hitched breathing doing things to her body. Extracting herself from his arms, she carefully slid down the bed until she came in contact with what she had wanted last night but was denied access to several times as he ravaged her body over and over again, making her forget everything but him on her – in her.

Licking her lips as her hand wrapped around the base of his erect cock, Bulma stared up at his peaceful face as she gave his tip a tentative lick. When he didn't wake, she gave him another lick before wrapping her lips around him. She smiled as she started a slow and steady pace, his soft moans filling the air as his fingers weaved through her hair.

"Fuck, Bulma."

Going as far as she could before slowly releasing him with a pop, she smiled up at his half-opened eyes as her hand moved up and down his length.

"Good morning, 'Geta~"

"And what a glorious morning it is with a wake-up call like this, woman."

"I thought it was only fair to give you something since I received so much from you last night."

Vegeta chuckled deeply, sending a shiver down her spine. "I believe I received just as much from you, Bulma. I'm surprised my dick hasn't fallen off this morning with the way I used it last night."

With a laugh, Bulma licked the underside of his erection as he cursed and jackknifed into a sitting position on the bed, his words coming out husky. "But you have to know, I don't expect anything in return from you when I give everything and myself freely to you. All I want is your love and..."

His next words were stuck in his throat as Bulma nibbled her way down his length until she reached his balls, sucking on each one leisurely before kissing her way back up.

"And access to your pussy, of course," he wanted to joke, but it came out as a growl.

Kissing the tip, she once again took him into her mouth –delighting in the sounds he made as she moved faster and sucked harder.

When his body started to tremble, shaking the bed beneath them, Bulma wrapped her lips around his tip again and sucked as hard as she could until he bellowed out with his climax, his cum filling her mouth. She tried to swallow all of it, but it was too much as it escaped from her lips and slid down her chin. When his hand gripped the back of her neck for a searing kiss, she moaned against him as he devoured her mouth, and she reveled in the fact that he didn't care that his cum was in her mouth as he kissed her.

Releasing her lips with a devilish smirk, Vegeta pulled her against him, but she stopped him by placing her hands on his chest.

"What are you doing, stopping me from feasting on your pussy?"

Sliding her hand down her body sensuously, Bulma dipped her fingers inside of herself with a moan before removing the dripping wet digits to place them inside his mouth, Vegeta's chest rumbling animalistically as he sucked on them hungrily. "Later. All I want to do right now is ride you hard into the mattress."

"As the woman wishes," he grinned wickedly as he lifted her up and aligned his cock at her entrance, Bulma slowly sinking down onto him with a sharp intake of breath.

With his hands on her ass and her arms around his shoulders, she moved up and down as he hissed and swore in pleasure, her speed picking up as their breathing quickened. Their eyes almost leveled with each other's, they smiled lovingly at their partner as she started to slam herself onto him. When her movements became unsteady with her pending climax, his hands went to her hips to steady her as he slammed her down on top of him.

Licking any part of her that came in contact with his mouth as Bulma started to moved back and forth against him, he refrained from coming too soon, needing them to come together again. Her moans grew louder as her movements became more erratic, and he knew she was close as his large hands slid her roughly against him as her body shook and her moans turned into screams. With her orgasm racking her body and squeezing him tightly, he shut his eyes as he came inside of her contracting vaginal muscles, his fingers digging into her hips as she sagged against him – kissing his chest and laughing as they caught their breaths.

Vegeta fell back onto the bed with her in his arms as sleep pulled at him again, sated and relaxed enough to get more than he had the past few weeks during their time apart. He opened his eyes to try and stay awake as she asked him about breakfast, but he wasn't able to answer as sleep took him under.

__________

Bulma wanted nothing more than to spend the whole day in bed with Vegeta, but the baby inside of her told her it was time to eat and going by the dark circles under Vegeta's eyes that she hadn't seen last night, he looked like he needed a few more hours of sleep. With one last look at her man underneath her, Bulma kissed his lips softly before making her way to the bathroom to get cleaned and dressed for the day. When she reentered the bedroom after her shower to find him still fast asleep and still deliciously naked, she left a note for him before heading to the kitchen – ready to eat a horse or two after last night's activities.

Exiting her bedroom to make her way to the kitchen, the aroma of breakfast being cooked assaulted her senses – the scent of bacon, and hopefully cinnamon rolls, in the air making her drool and practically run so she could eat everything sooner rather than later.

Entering the kitchen, she found several plates piled high with bacon, cinnamon rolls cooling on a rack, a variety of fruits and cheeses, and Majin Bejita at the stove making omelets.

"Good morning," she greeted as she grabbed a piece of bacon.

"Morning, sweetheart. The veggie omelets will be ready in a few minutes."

"Yum! You even made cinnamon rolls!"

"Yep, I remember how much you loved them the last time I made them."

"I've never tasted a cinnamon roll better than yours."

"Thank you."

"If you were able to turn your rolls into waffles, I'd explode from happiness."

Majin Bejita laughed as he plated an omelet. "I actually tried it today after you mentioned it once, and they turned out rather good."

Bulma squealed as she sighted them, the next words leaving her mouth without much thought. "Ugh, I love you!"

He slowly turned to hand her the plate as his eyes bore into hers with longing.

"As a brother," she quickly added.

"I know," he said as a small smile of understanding and disappointment appeared on his face. "Don't look so worried. You don't have to restrain yourself when you're with me, and I will have to come to terms with knowing that you love my brother and not me, at least not as a man. I hope we can go back to the way we were, and hopefully, one day, I can confidently say I love you as my sister and only as a sister."

Placing her hand on his cheek, she smiled. "I would love that. I've always wanted a brother."

"Anyway, you must be starving after the night you had."

"What does that mean?"

"You and Vegeta were up all night."

"Oh... my... god... You heard us?"

"Sweetheart, the whole neighborhood heard you. Fuck, I even jerked off a few times listening to you moan and scream. It was better than any porn I have watched or heard."

"Gross!" Bulma shoved at his shoulder with a laugh. "I guess we were very enthusiastic about reuniting after so long."

"Oh, I know," he winked.

Bulma gasped. "Oh, god! Does this mean Goku could hear everything too?!"

"Yuuup, most likely. You two were not very discreet with your nocturnal activities last night."

"I guess we're too used to having our own space with no prying ears near."

"As I said, it was no problem for me. Please continue to be as enthusiastic as you like during your stay here."

"Yeah, no thanks. I think I've traumatized Goku enough as it is."

They laughed together as Majin Bejita placed his hands into the pockets of his grey sweatpants.

"Oh, by the way, I want to return this to you."

Pulling out her wedding ring from his pocket, her smile widen as she took it from him and placed it back where it belonged.

"Thank you!" she exclaimed with glee as she pulled him into a hug.

In the next second, Majin Bejita was ripped from her arms and bleeding on the kitchen floor as Vegeta stood in front of her with his chest heaving, his eyes promising death as he glared at his brother. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH MY WOMAN!"

"Vegeta!"

Bulma moved to help Majin Bejita, but a hand at her upper arm stopped her in her tracks.

"Let go."

"No," he growled. "I didn't hit him that hard."

"He's bleeding because of you."

"He shouldn't touch what isn't his."

"As much as I love the possessive side of you, you went too far this time, 'Geta. Majin Bejita is your brother who just so happened to return the ring you gave me, and with my excitement of getting it back, I hugged him, so it was my fault."

"But you wouldn't have hugged him if he hadn't taken your ring off in the first place. I should have punched him harder."

"Vegeta!"

"What was I supposed to think, Bulma?! His arms were around you with a goofy grin on his face while he's half-naked with his sweatpants hanging low on his hips as if he were trying to seduce you."

"I didn't even notice," Bulma said as Majin Bejita stood to grab paper towels for his bloody nose and cut lip, now noticing his lack of attire before her eyes went back to Vegeta. "But you're wearing the same thing..."

"That's not the point, woman!"

Just then, a loud yawn was heard as Goku entered the kitchen as he scratched the back of his head, half-naked as well. "I'm starving, and something smells amazing."

"See, even Goku is wearing the same thing, and you don't go crazy when he does it."

"Yes, but Goku didn't kidnap you because he loves you."

"No, but Goku loves me, too."

"Yep," Goku added sleepily, kissing the top of Bulma's head as he grabbed a cinnamon roll and ate it in three large bites before reaching for some bacon.

"Not sexually!"

"Besides," Bulma continued, rolling her eyes. "Majin Bejita knows I love you and not him. He heard everything we did last night."

"Yeah, these walls are paper-thin," Goku added again as he made a mocked look of disgust with a shudder.

Vegeta opened his mouth to speak but closed it as a large grin formed on his lips, and his chest puffed out. "Everything?"

Bulma nodded as his eyes went to Majin Bejita's.

"Good, so you know only I can elicit those sounds from her."

Majin Bejita sighed. "Yes, brother. And I swore to Bulma that I would come to love her as a brother eventually, even though my love is not directed in that way at the moment."

"Good," Vegeta repeated as his arm snaked around her waist, lifting her head up to his with a hand at her throat to kiss her savagely – her fingers going to grip his hair as she moaned loudly.

When his lips released her, Bulma patted his chest with a dazed smile. "Now that you showed your dominance like a caveman, can I please eat? The kid is demanding breakfast be put into my stomach."

Kissing her forehead, Vegeta sat on a chair and pulled Bulma onto his lap as Goku passed her a few waffled cinnamon rolls with some bacon and a bowl of fruit before he made himself and Vegeta a plate piled high with food.

Leaning into Bulma, his lips brushed against her ear as he whispered. "I would rather eat you for breakfast."

Turning to him with a smile, she opened her mouth slightly, and he mimicked her, thinking she was going to kiss him, but she shoved a piece of waffle into his mouth instead.

"Food first," she winked as he lifted her fingers back toward his mouth to lick the icing off of them, loving how he felt her squirm on top of him as her eyes lowered to watch him suck on each one.

"Are they always like this?" Majin Bejita asked as he sat noisily next to Goku across from the couple.

"You get used to it after a while," Goku answered with a shrug as he finished his plate and made himself a second one.

"Well, I hate to interrupt," Majin Bejita interrupted with a smirk, "but we need to discuss a few things."

Vegeta slowly pulled Bulma's fingers from his mouth with his own look of satisfaction as he saw envy in Majin Bejita's eyes. "Please, I'm all ears."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 1.5K 40
One day, Vegeta was at his locker when Zarbon and Nappa decided to mess wth him. Goku, who Vegeta has a crush on, saw what was happening and helped h...
28.5K 907 52
Vegeta gets a visit from his wife and it's not Bulma. Just Read To Find Out
2.2K 32 13
Look at the title its on Dragon Ball Super. So that means this is a different from the other ones I wrote on Trunks X Yumi there will be some similar...
89.7K 2.7K 26
You're just a human who's friends with some pretty powerful people. What happens when you start to feel something for 2 of them? What happens when th...