𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃�...

By darkw1ngs

I highly recommend reading the rewrite, which is still in the process of being updated, if you want a more ma... More

i n t r o d u c t i o n
❃ failure
❃ fuck you
❃ liquid luck
❃ brown eyes
❃ alone
❃ regret
❃ accusations
❃ good wife
❃ unbreakable vow
❃ overprotective
❃ skyscraper
❃ a perfect storm
❃ the black lake
❃ unforgettable
❃ the paintings under my bed
❃ familiarity
❃ pain never heals
❃ sunrise
❃ healer
❃ calming draught
❃ she doesn't love me
❃ children of war
❃ stop
❃ not a chance
❃ promise
❃ fireplace
❃ bedrest
❃ skipping dinner
❃ paris
❃ vivienne
❃ penelope
❃ lightning has struck
❃ don't cry
❃ filthy little mudblood
❃ mirror of erised
❃ all over again
❃ I'm sorry
❃ boulder
❃ woolworth building
❃ agent
❃ it's okay, flower
❃ stabbed
❃ tell her I remember
❃ I love you, penelope
❃ never safer
❃ incendio
a u t h o r ' s n o t e
b o o k r e c s
r e w r i t e

❃ in my sleep

9.5K 364 635
By darkw1ngs

This chapter is both smut and fluff, just skip the smut part as the ending is very very important. Unless you like smut. If so, you're welcome.

*VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED*

𝑵𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗

Frost settled on the windows as soft snowflakes fell to the ground outside, blanketing the landscape with blinding light.

Draco had fallen asleep on the girl's shoulder as the train tracks rumbled beneath them, soft wisps of steam passing their compartment by as the Hogwarts Express trudged on, back towards Platform 9 ¾.

He hadn't slept the previous night.

He'd admitted what he'd done to Katie and broke down crying in her arms.

Times like those were the moments Harry Potter would never understand.

Narcissa picked the group up at the Platform, apparating them back to the Manor, which was seemingly quiet except for clinks of drinks and subtle laughs emerging from the kitchen.

"My darling girl," Bellatrix smiled, approaching Maybelle with open arms, gracing her with a tight hug as her expensive perfume engulfed the air around them.

"I missed you all, come come," she laughed happily, taking Daph and Pansy into her embrace as well.

"Theo, my handsome boy," Mrs. Nott approached from the kitchen.

"I see all the Mothers are here," Draco exclaimed, giving his Mum a small hug as the teens walked into the kitchen.

"Maybelle," her mother gifted her a small, timid nod, a glass of white win sitting between her slender fingers.

They were immediately shuffled into their bedrooms, despite the fact that May would be sleeping in Draco's, Daphne in Blaise's, and Naevah in Pansy's. The parents didn't need to know.

Maybelle had unpacked her bags, now reading a book on Draco's bed as he hunched over his desk.

"Fuck," he muttered, slamming his quill down on the table.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm just- I'm fucking stressed," he ran his fingers through his silvery, messy hair.

"I'm sorry," she whispered gently, standing from his bed and sat down on his lap, wrapping her small hands behind his waist, placing kisses along his neck and jawline.

"I don't want my Father coming home, Flower," he whispered.

"I know," she trailed a hand up to his hair, grasping it lightly.

She adjusted her short skirt while sitting on his thigh, laying her head against his chest.

"You're really bad at hiding how turned on you are," he chuckled, bouncing his leg beneath her.

A small uncontrollable breath left her lips as she held onto his shoulder, tucking her bottom lip behind her teeth to keep quiet.

"Muffliato," he spoke, locking the door with his wand.

"Does that feel good, kitten? Do you like riding my thigh?" He placed his hands around her waist, helping guide her rolling hips against the side of his growing erection.

"Mhm," she hummed, but he stopped abruptly.

"Did you think I was gonna let you cum with your clothes on? Pathetic fucking whore. You're not gonna cum until I'm pounding my dick inside you," he growled, picking her up by the thighs as he pinned her delicate body on his bed.

"I've wanted you all day," he tore off her clothes, "I want you so badly," his clothes were next, "but first; do you want it gentle, or rough?"

Maybelle took a moment to decide.

"Rough. I want it rough," she said quietly, Draco still hovering over her.

"Tell me the safe word, Flower."

"Garden," she repeated.

"Good girl," Draco rammed into her with full force, every worry, every bit of anxiety, every stressful factor he could think of being taken out on her as he fucked her senseless.

"Always so fucking tight for me," he placed a kiss on her neck, cries and moans leaving her lips as her cheeks flushed pink. He slowly kissed her lips, holding her trembling thighs down with his large hands, silver ring indents pressing into her skin.

"Fuck, right there," her hand tangled into his blonde hair, throwing her head back into the pillows in both pleasure and pain.

"Right here?" he continued to roughly pound into her, satisfaction taking over his senses as her eyes rolled back into her head.

"Y-you feel-feel so g-good," she slurred, unable to produce a full sentence as his hand found it's way around her neck.

"Who do you belong to, love?" he groaned, feeling himself get closer to his orgasm.

"You."

"That's right," his lips met hers once again, kissing her passionately as her whimpers sent shivers down his spine.

"Cum for me, Flower," he continued to fuck her, slamming his dick into her with full force.

Draco found his stresses gone as he released himself inside of her, her doing the same. He pulled her warmth towards him, allowing her legs to intertwine with his under the sheets.

"Are you okay?" he planted small kisses on her temples and forehead, wrapping his arms around her bare body in pure affection.

"I'm okay. Do you feel better?" she smiled jokingly, looking up at him.

"Oh definitely," he rolled his eyes with a smile, kissing her once again.

"Flower?"

"Mhm?"

He hesitated for a mere moment.

"I love you too."

𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒆

The next morning we were told to dress lavishly, preferably all black clothing. Draco told me not to be afraid. That he would protect me.

I knew that only meant something bad was coming.

All of us quietly entered the hall, voices coming from the table.

"Oh my god," I whispered, standing in the doorway as I saw The Dark Lord himself sitting at the Malfoy Manor's dining room table.

He was sickly pale, veins running across his face and head, slits for a nose and terrible eyebags, his eyebrows and eyelashes nonexistent, sly voice hinted with sarcasm.

Draco slipped a hand in mine, squeezing it tightly, signaling for me to be silent.

"Here you are, my children," he smiled terrifyingly, motioning for us to sit at the table.

Draco pulled out my chair, sitting me right between both him and Bellatrix, his Mother on his other side.

"We've got some very exciting news. The first is the whereabouts of Potter over Christmas break, death eaters will be attacking the Weasley residence."

Theo began to tense.

"Secondly, every one of you children will be becoming death eaters,"

His words rang in my ears as he exclaimed. I sat numbly. I couldn't comprehend anything he was saying; the only thing I could feel was Draco's tight grip on my hand underneath the dining room table.

"Lastly, some of our imprisoned followers were freed late last night," he motioned to the doorway, where around ten, mostly male, death eaters entered the room.

I knew the weight of his footsteps all too well.

"Maybelle stay calm," Narcissa exclaimed.

"No no no, please, please get me out of here, please," I whimpered, stumbling as I stood from my chair.

"Maybelle sit down-"

"Somebody help me, please, he's gonna hurt me, he's- he's gonna-" tears ran down my cheeks as I crumbled to the floor hyperventilating, Draco immediately standing from his chair to catch me.

"Flower you have to breathe," he whispered, wrapping his arms around my shaking body to cover me.

"I'm home, Maybelle. You should be happy. You've grown so much-" he tried to walk closer.

"Lay a finger on her and I'll slit your fucking throat," Bella stood between my Father and Draco and I, as if she were a shield.

"Someone bring her upstairs, Bella can give her the dark mark later, I'll make sure of it, My Lord," Narcissa pleaded, in attempt to get me away from him.

The Dark Lord was surprisingly compliant, allowing both Draco and Narcissa to lead me back to my bedroom.

"Draco, Draco, I'm scared- I can't- I can't breathe, I can't fucking breathe, please help me, please," Draco sat me on my bed, cupping my cheeks with his hands as Narcissa stood by the door, tears in her eyes.

"Flower I need you to breathe for me, can you do that my love?"

I nodded.

"Just breathe in and out with me, okay?"

He held me until I calmed down a bit, it taking nearly an hour for me to stop shaking.

"I don't want to stay in here, it's the first place he'll look for me,"

"We can get you set up in Daphne's room if you'd like," Narcissa exclaimed.

"She can stay with me," Draco said suddenly.

Narcissa smiled softly, "I figured. I'll leave you two alone, Bella will be putting protective enchantments over your door at night, alright? We're gonna get you through this May."

I thanked her with a nod as she exited, Draco taking my hand as he led me back to the comfort of his bedroom.

"I just feel so disgusting, the way he looked at me makes me feel so- I don't know," I sighed, recalling his sharp eyes as he looked me over for the first time since his arrest, staring at my body how a hunter stalks it's prey. Like a slab of meat.

"Stay here," Draco stood from his bed.

"No, please don't leave me-"

"I'm not going anywhere, Flower. Don't worry, just try to relax," he entered his bathroom, the sound of bath water beginning to run.

After a while, he reentered the room, taking my hands in his, guiding me to his lavish bathroom.

"Draco, you don't have to-"

"Let me take care of you, it's the least I can do."

I hesitantly took off my clothes and slipped into the hot water, sinking under the relaxing lavender bubbles. Draco stayed next to the bath on the floor, gently rubbing shampoo into my hair as I sat absolutely exhausted with no motivation to move.

"I'm sorry you're so tired," he said quietly, rinsing the suds from my brown locks.

"It's okay," I whispered, my eyes fluttering closed as he massaged conditioner into my scalp.

"No it's not. Trust me, I know how exhausting panic attacks are."

Silence.

"Your hair is really soft," he smiled in embarrassment, but his face lit up when I laughed a little in response.

Eventually I stepped out, Draco wrapping a soft baby blue robe around my body as he dried my hair with a towel, insisting that magic didn't have to be used for everything.

He handed me an oversized shirt to throw on, holding me close under his warm fleece bedsheets.

"Draco?"

"Yes, love?"

"Can you hold my hand?" I asked quietly.

He slipped his hand in mine, grasping it tightly as I drifted off to sleep.

"I'm not going to leave you. You're never going to have to suffer by yourself again, I promise," I felt him place a soft kiss on my temple.

I never did know Draco talked to me in my sleep.

𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒅𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒚 <3

~ 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝, 𝚒𝚕𝚢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 13.9K 55
Harry will do anything for the ones he loves. When Draco finally shows the good that Harry knew was hidden underneath, he makes it his new life purpo...
2.2M 65.1K 46
REWRITING!! In which time would never be enough, and vows lived to be broken. | "Always such a good girl for me, aren't you?" Draco groaned into my...
72.7K 2.3K 49
(A Draco Malfoy x she/her Reader fanfiction) Your time as a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts and the Second Wizarding War is a few years behind you as you star...
594K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...