JUBILEE LINE ─ WILBUR SOOT ✔

By wonwoorieul

"There's a reason, that London puts barriers on the tube line" "There's a reason, they fail" OR In which Wilb... More

JUBILEE LINE
PLATFORM ZERO
PLATFORM ONE
PLATFORM TWO
PLATFORM THREE
PLATFORM FOUR
PLATFORM FIVE
PLATFORM SIX
PLATFORM EIGHT
EPILOGUE
ALTERNATIVE ENDING
NOTICE

PLATFORM SEVEN

9.9K 369 388
By wonwoorieul

PLATFORM SEVEN

TW: MENTIONS OF S**C!DE

It had been weeks. Well, way past weeks, possibly months since Holly had stepped foot or even looked past the door of her apartment. It wasn’t that she was scared of the view, or scared of what may be lurking outside the door.

She hadn’t looked outside because her body had deteriorated to the point that she didn’t even have the strength to. She had been through hell and back, getting to the kitchen was a challenge within itself.

And Jared had finally had his fun with his mental torment. After what felt like years of mental and physical violence, he had up and gone, leaving Holly in her current state.

He had left her alone forever. He had taken whatever was his, and whatever had value to it, and left. No traces were found at first glance.

It was like he was never even there.

And although Jared had left Holly alone, a smile couldn’t properly form upon her face. The mental scarring had burned into her enough that it felt abnormal to be happy.

And it felt abnormal for her to be able to take care of herself.

But the thing keeping her sane was the thought of Wilbur. She wondered day and night about him, wondering how badly he was doing. He wasn’t laying in bed, completely drained like her, right?

Right?

Though, after a while of trying, Holly would be able to finally sleep with the image of the 6'5, curly brown haired boy at the forefront of her mind.

And on this one particular night she forgot something.

She forgot the chicken breast in the oven.

That same chicken breast which was put in the oven the night Jared had smashed her phone.

The same, disgusting chicken breast that Jared had put in the oven the night prior, which was the night he left that small London apartment.

The oven wasn’t on, was it?

●○•°•○●

Wilbur had been trying to form some normality within his life once more. He decided after a long time of laying around and doing nothing that he needed to do something.

It was hard for him, especially when the girl he was head over heels for had disappeared off of the face of the Earth.

He hadn’t tried contacting Holly in ages. He was confused, Holly would’ve called him by now, she was smart enough to find away to call him to just say she’s ok.

Was she ghosting him after their kiss?

Did he go too far?

Questions swirled around his brain, but instead of trying to answer them, Wilbur opted to do something else.

Wilbur decided to start streaming.

While streaming, Wilbur had found some new forms of happiness which weren’t exactly Holly.

He met Tommy, an energetic and loud boy who was hilarious unintentionally.

Just like Holly.

He met Tubbo, a compassionate and sweet boy who loved bees and cared for everyone.

Just like Holly.

He met Fundy, an intelligent man who was extremely strategic and fun to be around.

Just like Holly.

And these three managed to prevent quite a few of his thoughts about his previous dark times. And the three previously mentioned, plus streaming, started to make him forget about the traumatic events.

Until one day someone was spamming in his chat repeatedly about a flat on fire. Wilbur didn’t think too much of it at first, but then they mentioned how close the flat was to him.

Holly lived in a flat very close to Wilbur.

So Wilbur rushed to check the news, Holly had said where she lived before - just incase.

And there it was. Holly’s flat.

Wilbur’s mind went mad in these few seconds. He abruptly ended stream and left the call with no explanation, before leaving the flat he lived in with just his phone and his keys on him.

It only took around five minutes, but by the time he had reached the flat, Holly had been removed from the building and she was on a stretcher in the back of an ambulance.

A shock blanket covered her as she was in a completely dazed state, soot and burns scattered all over her severely malnourished body.

Wilbur strode over to the girl, the only thing he could think about was Holly’s safety. He didn’t care that paramedics were trying to tell him that it wasn’t a good idea, he needed to be with Holly.

He reached her and wrapped her in a hug.

It wasn’t the way that either of them imagined, but they were back in each other’s arms once more, and at least that gave them some form of security.

●○•°•○●

"there's a reason, london puts barriers on the tube line."

"there's a reason, they fail."

●○•°•○●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 14.6K 95
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
3.8M 121K 44
"I'd jump in the cadillac with you," I jokingly said. "Oh shove off," he replied as he turned away to hide his smile. u should just read the story u...
22.4K 815 16
"𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮?" "𝙪𝙝, 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮, 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚�...
2.5M 88.3K 32
The door opened, and you were faced with a young man about your age. He filled the whole doorframe with his height, though he was kind of lanky looki...