The Lonely Heart Learns

By Jaime9943

This is a high school love story between Sora and Kairi Sora and Riku and the other's been in high school fo... More

Chapter 2 First Crush
Chapter 3 Keyblad Training

Chapter 1 The new girl

115 4 12
By Jaime9943

Just double checking please no cussing/inappropriate/and mean comments

And I have another announcement I just want to say thank you to Cupcakegirlpower for helping me with the title so Cupcakegirlpower if your reading this thank soooooooooo much!😉

All the characters have their kingdom hearts 2 outfits btw.

It's been 3 months since Sora, Riku, Roxas, Xion, Ven, and Axel, have been in high school but when it was Mondy morning everything changed.

" Hello class today we have a new student I would like to introduce to all of you Kairi."

Kairi walked in the classroom nervous that her first day would go badly. Everyone in class stared at her waiting for her to say something.

" Hi it's nice to meet all of you."

" Hello Kairi how about you sit right here." Mrs. Hannah said pointing at the desk next to Sora.

" Ok." She said walking over to her seat that was next to Sora.

" Okay class who can tell me what 100 times 40 is?"

Everyone raised their hands and the teacher called out on who should answer her question.

" Umm Roxas."

" The answer is 4,000."

" Correct!"

After 45 minutes of math class the bell rang signifying everyone for their next class. Everybody left the classroom and they had a little time before they could go to their next class and with that little time Sora, Riku, Roxas, Axel, Terra, Ven, and Xion wanted to know Kairi a little better.

" Hi you must be Kairi right? My name is Xion and these are my best friends Axel, and Roxas."

" Hi."

" Hello my name is Ventus but you can call me Ven, Terra and Aqua are just visiting because they heard that a new student was at this high school and they wanted to meet you.

Sora then realize that Terra was there but Aqua wasn't.

" Speaking of Aqua where is she?"

" Oh she had to do a favor for a friend but she'll be back."

" Ok."

Moments later everybody had to go to science class. Everyone was entering the classroom until the principal had an announcement.

" Sora and Kairi to the principal's office, Sora and Kairi."

" Good luck Sora. "

" Oh come on Riku it couldn't be that bad. Can it?"

Kairi and Sora eventually made it to the principal's office but Sora was super nervous thinking that he got in trouble, but then he couldn't take it anymore.

" Am I in trouble!?"

" Relax Sora you're not in trouble the reason why I called you into my office is because I would like you to show Kairi around our high school."

Sora sighed in relief he was really happy that he did not get in trouble... but then again there was no reason for him to worry he didn't do anything bad, he was the best student in high school. More or less.

" Oh ok. Right this way Kairi."

Kairi got off from her seat and left the principal's office Sora was right behind her until the principal stopped him.

"Oh and Sora."

" Yeah?"

" Tell her the truth about this High School I think we can trust her."

" You got it."

" Thank you."

Sora showed Kairi around the whole High School and now it was time for Sora to tell her the truth.

" Kairi there's something I need to tell you."

" What is it Sora?"

" Well, this high school isn't what you think."

" What do you mean?"

" Um the truth is, this high school is actually to train us with our Keyblads and make us become hero's but me, Donald and Goofy need a little work but Riku and King Mickey are getting close to becoming Keyblad Masters, but the reason why Donald and Goofy and King Mickey aren't here is because no animals allowed at this school."

" Oh. By the way I been knowing the truth about this high school ever since."

" But how?"

" Well, Aqua told me."

" Wait you know Aqua?"

" Yeah I trained with her but since she had to do something for a friend I'm here now."

Sora was about to say something until the Principal had another announcement.

" Hello everyone this is your principal speaking, I'm just here to say that our new student Kairi now knows the truth about this high school and there is no need to go undercover but when the enemies come or another new student arrives be prepared. That's all for today and I hope that you have a wonderful day and I will see you all tomorrow."

" That was a fast."

" Well that's what happens when we can trust a new student then we don't have to go undercover and basically it's a half day for us."

" Oh that sounds like fun."

" Yeah it's pretty awesome."

" When will we start training?"

" We will start next week that's what we usually do."

" Sounds great I can't wait."

" Yeah I can't wait either."

" Is there anything else that I need to know."

" Umm let me think."

After Sora thinking for a couple of minutes he got nothing.

" I don't think I have anything else to say, but have a wonderful day."

" Thanks Sora."

" No problem... and I know you'll make a great student at this school."

It was silent for a moment until Kairi hugged him and kiss him on the cheek.

" Sora I want to say thank you for showing me around the school and making my day I was so nervous that the first day of school would turn out horrible."

" Your welcome Kairi and if anything is bothering you, you can always go to me, Ven, Xion, Roxas, Riku, and maybe Axel."

" Sounds good bye."

" Bye."

That is the end of the chapter I hope you enjoy and I'm still trying my best to make this story a little better but other than that I hope that you guys have wonderful day and 2 more days until Christmas Eve and 3 more days until Christmas Day I'm super excited! 😀😄😉😃🤓😌🙂🙄😏🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 152K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
302K 325 10
a place where i put all my filthy thoughts. this book contains one shot smuts. english wasn't my first language but I try to put in the effort to mak...
3.3M 207K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
239K 3.9K 51
When two rival hearts tangle themselves in one another, when push comes to shove and sacrifices have to be made, what will they choose? Lizzie Myers...