Meant to be

By amoos2021

All my steps lead to you.I may have paused and also at times followed a wrong path but eventually we were mea... More

Before we met
Chapter 1 continued....
Chapter 2 : And can it be?
Ch 2 contd....
Chapter 3: You and I is now a thing
Ch 3 contd....
Chapter 4: The push and pull of life....
Ch 4 contd....
Chapter 5 : The awakening
Ch 5 contd...
Chapter 6 :Shine on me
Ch 6 contd....
Chapter 7: Heartbeats Synching....
Ch 7 contd...
Chapter 8: why do i care so much?
Ch 8 contd...
Chapter 9: Dark Clouds
Ch 9 contd....
Chapter 10: i just can't fight this feeling anymore!
Ch 10 contd...
Chapter 11: Come back oh come back!
Ch 11 contd...
Chapter 12: Let's dance?
Ch 12 contd....
Chapter 13: Ambigous
Ch 13 contd...
Chapter 14 : Mesmerized
Ch 14 contd....
Ch 15 Contd....
Chapter 16: The heart wants what the heart wants
Ch 16 Contd....
Chapter 17: I see you....
Ch 17 contd....
Chapter 18: Home is you
Ch 18 contd....
Chapter 19: So near yet so far
Ch 19 Contd....
Chapter 20: By my side even from across the ocean
Ch 20 contd....
Chapter 21: Can't now unsee, Can't now unfeel
Ch 21 Contd....

Chapter 15: Lets not name this

1.1K 71 3
By amoos2021

Being the captain brought a lot of stress on Sidharth, but it equally allowed him to spend more private time (atleast as much as the house with all its glass doors and mirrors allowed) with Sana. They had gotten into this habit of deep conversation at random times and about random things. With each passing conversation they unbeknownst to them became more entwined with each other. Sidharth often forgot where he was when around her. This house did not seem the cage it was because of her, his every inhibition about this house and the stint in the house was broken down because of the friendship and companionship he found in Sana.

Sidharth woke up before Sana and even before the lights came on, it often was the case. Usually he stepped out for a smoke and then some alone time to stock take, but this morning he did not feel like peeling himself away from her. She was sleeping fully flushed with her back against his body and he lay there spooning her with his left arm hooking her neck against him and his face buried in her hair and neck. His right hand curled around body with his palm tucked inside her top and cupping the swell of her breast gently. There was no denying that he was a virile male, he loved his share of adventures and also has had them but somehow with her this felt least lustful. He was embarrrassed at his raging libido around her but knew well enough to not let it go unleashed but with her the the reactions his flesh brought on were only followed by the surge of emotions she drew out of him. Every time he felt desire surge from him towards her it was always enveloped by a feeling of reverence almost like his body was being directed by his heart. He has never experienced this with anyone else. He put it down to her being part woman part this uncomplicated soul who was a rare find of street smartness and beauty.

She definitely was a cut above the rest, he was very taken aback by how honest and hard working she was. He found that she awakened something in him that had become jaded and calloused over the years. He was unable to ignore her and given all these weeks of condensed and constant togetherness he found that he now knew her so well and as a result could not help the growing emotions of wanting her to belong to him and he too wanted to belong to her. The logical
Mature side of him screamed caution because he was breaking every rule with which he agreed to play the game. He sighed deeply and snuggled in closer.
"Oye mera overthinker, kya soch raha hai itna? Teri dimaag ka tick tock mere dimaag tak phonch raha hai. Kya hogaya bebu?" Saying this she pecked the arm around her neck.

"Tunay yeh English film Dekhi hai sound of music? Classic hai! ?" He asked her and she vigorously nodded saying "haan haan Dalhousie mein dikhaaye thay 2 -3 baar bade ache gaaney hain na!" He chucked, once again she impressed him with how much she knew but how much she never let on. He continued " toh usmein ek gaana hai, how do you solve a problem like Maria? Kuch Aisa hee mere Mann mein chal raha hai...ke how do you solve a problem like sana! Tu jitni  tedhi hai utni seedhi bhi. Jitni sherni hai utni nazuk bhi. Jitni innocent hai utni wild bhi" he rasped into her ear and properly now cupped her breast lying against his palm, squeezed it and started caressing his thumb over her peak...she hissed in want and started sucking on his forearm and took in his flesh between her teeth and softly latched onto it with her lips. "Baby sleep straight" he whispered. She loved it when he spoke to her when touching her, there was a honesty in how he treated her body, like there was nothing to hide like it was an expression of his affection for her more than just libido driven actions. She felt loved and cherished when he touched her and drew her into desire with his body. As soon as she turned he looked down on her and smiled and said "Goodmorning baby, tu na meko itna alive feel like karvaati hai na, I can't tell you" saying this he shifted the hand that was cupping her to dip inside her pyjamas and touch her wet core, "open up for me baby, I want to see you shiver in want for me." She complied and slightly shifted her legs such that he could dip his fingers and start rubbing the tip of her core, and as he drew her to her crescendo she wrapped her hand around his hardness and was stroking him. "Baby that feels so good Sana he whispered" and as she shuddered in completeness he too convulsed and was replete and spent. Both of them sighed deeply with their eyes closed and their head against each other taking in deep breaths.

"Waisay problem solve karne ka tareeka bohot acha hai Sidharth shukla!" She rasped after a while and both of them chuckled to themselves. He passed her the tissue and they cleaned themselves before quickly moving out, "tu fresh hokaay soja, mein chai ke saath utha loonga tujhay" he said as they moved to the wash room.
She did as told and settled back to have a short nap before the song woke the entire house up. He went out for a smoke and once the tea was made came back to the captains room and woke her up and she settled against the head board while he lied down next to her and buried his face into her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He then looked up and asai "chal mein tujhay questions poochtha hoon tu meko jawaab de" and she quickly nodded and said "chal p00ch"
"On a scale of 1 to 10 poochtha hoon 10 being highest theekh hai?" He asked looking at her, "ok" she quipped.
Si: paisa? sh: hmm 4 they both looked at each other and grinned. Before she could open her mount he said "koi explanation ki zaroorat nahi hai ok!"
Si: fame sh: 4 he sighed and said " yeh 4 kya hota hai bey!" And she whined "matlab chahiye lekin acha kaam karke chahiye. Yeh himanshi khurrana kaand jaisa fame Nahi chahiye"

He acknowledged that with a deep hmm
Si: relationship S: matlab romantic vaala and when he nodded she said 8
Si: sex S: 0 at that answer he took the pillow and hit her hard, "Gadhi! Itna bhi jhoot mat bol,"l and before he could say anything further he realized that it was now no good barred cameras in front of them.

She quickly quipped "arre tunay Sex poocha, tho just sex nahi chahiye na! Apna bandha ho toh number big badlega an nonsense!

"Acha toh yeh apna bandha vaala number bol" he said grabbing her hair as he loved doing .

"Amaaaaa kuttay chod mera baal nahi bataaungi" she yelled and just as they started wrestling with each other Aarti walked and settled herself on the couch as said "shehnaaz har time sidharth ko tu itna pareshan karti rehthi hai. Bechaara itna khadoos jo khud hai pata nahi kaisay jhelta hai tujhay." She turned to Sidharth and in a saccharine tone said "chalo mein aapka shirt press kar rahi hoon aaj nominations hai toh no shorts today." Saying this she went out.

Shehnaaz was taken aback herself with how agitated Aarti's familiarity over Sidharth made her. She wanted to just take a step back and figure this out for herself, so she shuffled out to the bed when Sidharth tried to yank her back and held her wrist saying "moti question ka answer pending hai, aisay kaisay jaa sakti hai tu???"

She wriggled out of his hold and without meeting his eyes told him "jaa Nahi toh Teri baby sitter firse mujhay taunt degi"

Sidharth was faster than her and quickly went and covered the door and leaned against it such that she could not get past him "side ho na Sidharth jaanay de! Kaam bhi hai bahar!" Saying this Shehnaaz tried to nudge him aside and it was almost pathetic how she could barely get him to move.

"Kya hua baby, gussa kyun hai? Abhi toh mood theek tha! Achanak kaisay mausam Badal gaya!" He said bending his head to meet her eye.

"Ab asiay hee hoon mein, flipper! Pata nahi hai tereko, jaa Teri Radha bulaa rahi hai!" Shehnaaz continues to stand her ground without letting Sidharth sweetness get to her.

"Arrey baby sitter ka naam Radha hai mainay socha aarti ha!" Saying this he gathered Shehnaaz into his arms and brought their foreheads together "itna jaldi itna gussa Nahin honeka meri jaan. Voh kuch bhi Kahe how can that affect your mood."

Shehnaaz had to relent and she now lay her head against sidharth's chest and said "meko acha nahi lagta jab bol hamaarey beech mein aye! Har time yehi chalta hai voh beech mein Aati hai aur referee ka kaam shuru!"

"Vaisay yeh Aarti ko manna padega hain na? Kabhi baby sitter, kabhi radha kabhi judge!" He said this hiding his laughter and just to rule her up.

"Haan kabhi kabhi toh lagta hai biwi hai Teri! Aur vaisay voh kyun na kare! Itna to bachaaye hai tunay ussey. Toh shaayad usko lagta hoga ke mein hee aayi hoon tumharay dono kay beech mein. Chod meko! Tayaar hona hai" saying this she left the room more upset than she realised.

Sidharth sighed deeply, he did notice how Aarti was constantly getting in between them but Sidharth never let that bother him, he wished sana too would learn to ignore her and take it in her stride. This was something that deeply disturbed Sidharth about Sana, he realized that she genuinely had forgotten she was here for a gamer. That was going to make his game and her vulnerable because people will
Now start separating them as all indications during weekend and with guests suggested that Sidnaaz outside was somethign people were liking. Not that he wanted a tag infact he did not like the attention on them. Whatever was brewing between them was too special to be out in the open. He scratched his head, looked around and went out to get ready as well.

Hello guys, thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 14.9K 53
Hi! My name is Maryam and I'm new to wattpad and it's my first ever story I love Sidnaaz ♥️ as a couple and also individually. Their personality is...
49.8K 3.1K 27
This is a fanfiction on how the relationship of SIDNAAZ went after BB house. I always felt people misjudged them. He was never rude and she was never...
686K 34.2K 90
.. .. ..A sidnaaz story with scenes of bb13 .... .... Soo guys this story is all about bb13 in which our sidnaaz is married.. . . .... what are you l...
114K 6K 14
The story is on a short incident in Sidharth and Shehnaaz's lives. Shehnaaz had already realised her live for Sidharth but Sidharth, on the other han...