𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 & 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 ||�...

By thethinkingpen

"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, a... More

Chapter 1 - Olivia Middleton
Chapter 3 - The Seeker
Chapter 4 - The Stone
Chapter 5 - The Stone Pt. 2
Chapter 6 - The Hunt
Chapter 7 - The Stay back
Chapter 8 - The Life Spirit
Chapter 9 - The Start of Year 2
Chapter 10 - The New Seeker
Chapter 11 - The Detention with Malfoy
Chapter 12 - The letter
Chapter 13 - The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 14 - The Chamber of Secrets Pt. 2
Chapter 15 - The Bar
Chapter 16 - The House
Chapter 17 - The Train Ride
Chapter 18 - The Hippogriff
Chapter 19 - The Boggart
Chapter 20 - The Match
Chapter 21 - The Malfoy Manor
Chapter 22 - The Malfoy Manor Pt. 2
Chapter 23 - The Beheading
Chapter 24 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 25 - The end of Year 3
Chapter 26 - The Party
Chapter 27 - The Ride
Chapter 28 - The Intruder
Chapter 29 - The Quidditch World Tournament
Chapter 30 - The Champions
Chapter 31 - The Foolish Fight
Chapter 32 - The First Task
Chapter 33 - The Date/s?
Chapter 34 - The Audition
Chapter 35 - The Yule Ball Pt. 1
Chapter 36 - The Yule Ball Pt. 2
Chapter 37 - The Second Task
Chapter 38 - The Hogsmeade Date
Chapter 39 - The Third Task
Chapter 40 - The Memorial Service
Chapter 41 - The Parties
Chapter 42 - The Order of the Phoenix
Chapter 43 - The 'Umbitch'
Chapter 44 - The Detention
Chapter 45 - The Kiss
Chapter 46 - The Truth
Chapter 47 - The DA Classes
Chapter 48 - The Tutoring
Chapter 49 - The Incident
Chapter 50 - The Christmas Break
Chapter 51 - The Christmas Break Pt. 2
Chapter 52 - The Teaser
Chapter 53 - The DA Detention
Chapter 54 - The Surprise Party
Chapter 55 - The Gryffindor v/s Slytherin Match
Chapter 56 - The Prophecy
Chapter 57 - The Curse
Chapter 58 - The Match
Chapter 59 - The Ball
Chapter 60 - The Break-up
Chapter 61 - The 6th Year
Chapter 62 - The Memories
Chapter 63 - The Halloween Party
Chapter 64 - The Halloween Party Pt. 2
Chapter 65 - The Amortentia Smell
Chapter 66 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 67 - The Dark Mark
Chapter 68 - The Burrow
Chapter 69 - The Spell for Enemies
Chapter 70 - The Kidnapping
Chapter 71 - The Arrangement
Chapter 72 - The Malfoy Manor Ball
Chapter 73 - The Horcruxes
Chapter 74 - The War
Chapter 75 - The War Pt. 2
Chapter 76 - The 'Aftercare'
Chapter 77 - The Trial of Draco Malfoy
Chapter 78 - The Trials of Mr. & Mrs. Malfoy
Chapter 79 - The start of year 7
Chapter 80 - The Boy Band
Chapter 81 - The Opening Night
Chapter 82 - The Eating Disorder
Chapter 83 - The Eating Disorder Pt. 2
Chapter 84 - The New Prankster
Chapter 85 - The Accidents
Chapter 86 - The Excerpt
Chapter 87 - The Christmas Eve Party
Chapter 88 - The Christmas Eve Party Pt. 2
Chapter 89 - The Storm
Chapter 90 - The Veracity
Chapter 91 - The Graduation Party
Chapter 92 - The Wedding Day
Chapter 93 - The Baby Mama
Chapter 94 - The 9 3/4 Platform
Chapter 95 - The Happy Ending

Chapter 2 - First Day

3K 47 6
By thethinkingpen

Soon they all hopped off the train onto the platform. Harry greeted a tall, very tall man almost like a giant, Olivia was shocked to see such a man.

"Err, and who might this lovely girl be, Harry?" Hagrid asked.

"Hi, I'm Olivia Middleton" she replied sweetly.

After hearing her name, Hagrid got shocked with his eyes wide open, which she noticed, but before she could ask, a boy walked past her hitting her shoulder with his. Olivia being a very thin girl, was about to fall, but luckily Harry held her by her waist and her hand. She turned around to see the same boy that she had ran into the train.

A sudden feeling of rage came over her. She was furious thinking that the boy couldn't even walk properly and bumped into her twice and didn't even have the audacity to apologize. She stomped over to the boy furiously and stopped him by his shoulder.

He turned around and saw this cute little girl being furious, her purple eyes gloomed with anger, he could see her lips forming a slight pout and her eyebrows furrowed. 

He thought to himself - Even when she's angry, she looks cute, I mean when I saw her in the train she looked cute then too but now and her eyes? I mean could they be more purple and could they look more perfect on her skin? Her hair, almost white blonde, straight, touching just above her hip, sooooo similar to mine, but still that color suits her more than it does me! What?????? What am I thinking?  

He quickly shook off his thoughts and said, "What are you doing? Get your mudblood hands off of me!"

Everyone gasped, she didn't know what a mudblood was, but as soon as she heard everyone gasp, she knew that it might have not been a good word or a good thing to say to anyone. Olivia didn't know what came over her, her fists were clenched and she punched the guy right in the face and broke his nose. He was crying in pain and went running to the castle. Everyone laughed, including the trio and Hagrid.

"Well Olivia, err that was quite a great punch, remind us to never get on your bad side" Harry said jokingly.

They soon followed Hagrid to a boat ride that would take them to Hogwarts. The boats were magically being rowed, they were talking to each other and they saw the castle. Everyone was mesmerized to see the castle for the first time.

The ride over to Hogwarts, Olivia kept thinking about what actually came over her. It was just a boy, a bully, and even if he didn't apologize or called her names, she shouldn't have punched him, because that's what bullies do. What other thing should she have expected from a bully?

Soon they were told to stay in the group right outside The Great Hall. A woman with a calming voice came to them and said, "Hello, I'm Professor McGonagall, welcome to Hogwarts. You'll soon be entering through these doors and join your classmates but before you do you'll be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin"

She went on telling how the houses will be their home and family and about the points being given and taken for great work and for breaking rules.

Olivia, on the other hand, had her eyes on the boy that had bumped into her at the station. She noticed that his nose was no longer broken. When the professor left, he came to Harry and the others to introduce himself.

"I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. This is Crabbe and that is Goyle. You're Harry Potter. I don't think you should be standing here with this Weasley and this mudblood. You shouldn't be making friends with the wrong sort." He said looking at Ron and I. 

"I hope you don't mean that you're the right sort" said Ron, emphasizing on the word 'right'.

Olivia giggled and said "Do you want me to break your nose, again?" 

But before Draco could make a snarly comment, he was interrupted by McGonagall.

"We're ready for you" she said.

All the first years were in awe to see the Great Hall. They were told to stand in a group and come up when their name is called, sit on the chair and then the hat will place them in their rightful house. A few students' names were called out and Olivia was waiting for hers.

Because Ron, Hermione and Harry were already sorted in Gryffindor, she wanted to be in that house too. And Malfoy was in Slytherin, she clearly didn't want to be in Slytherin. But she knew that it was the hat's decision, but she was wrong.

"Olivia Middleton"

She came out from the crowd and sat on the stool. The hat was placed on her head.

"Hmmmmmmmm. A mind and a heart SO kind, but yet so very brave. Can be cunning and yet witty. Ohh boy this is going to be hard. You can be placed in any house, hmm let's have a look, shall we? When I ask you questions and give you multiple choices, you tell me what you will do in that situation. Ready, are we?" said the Sorting Hat.

"You've made it to Hogwarts, which means you've already bought a wand from Ollivander's. What material is at its core?" asked the hat.

"Dragon Heartstring, Sir"

"Interesting, very interesting" said the hat.

Draco was already sorted to Slytherin and wasn't paying any attention to the Sorting ceremony. But when he heard 'dragon heartstring' his attention was on the ceremony, he noticed Olivia sitting and just stared at her in awe. She was nervous, she was lightly playing with her fingers and looking down.

"During the exams, you notice that one of your classmates was using an enchanted quill. You come top of the class anyway, but they are second and someone just lost the second place to the test. What do you do?"

"I, umm, encourage the student to admit what they did wrong to the professor" replied Liv.

"Even if someone, not your friend came third and you came first, I mean it doesn't bother you much, since you topped the class." asked the hat again

"It doesn't matter, who's first or not, what matters is honesty" replied Olivia slowly.

"You would be most hurt if a person called you...?"

"Unkind"

After a lot of questions about loyalty, kindness, bravery, being cunning, being selfish and after about half an hour of Olivia seated in the chair, the hat said "This is the longest I've taken to sort anyone in a house after Minerva and another young lady"

"Even though you're smart, you can be easily put into Ravenclaw...." said the hat.

There was silence. "But, there's more to you than knowledge, you are BRAVE, you are CUNNING but as the same time you can be KIND HEARTED...." continued the hat.

"Ohh Merlin, this is going to be difficult, my child I'm going to ask you to take your seat again and come back after sometime, when everyone's sorting is done, I'll have some time to think too" demanded the hat politely.

Everyone was shocked, never had the hat asked anyone to wait, except for one person in history. 

"Boy, her mind would've had to be messed up, since she can't be placed." someone said.

McGonagall heard it and placed a warm hand on Olivia's shoulder in attempt to show kindness.

After everyone's sorting was done, it was Olivia's turn again.

"Well, you are 39% Slytherin, 38% Gryffindor, 21% Hufflepuff and 2% Ravenclaw" said the hat stating facts.

Liv whispered just like Harry did, her biggest concern was being sorted in Slytherin, "Anything but SLYTHERIN"

"Alright then, if no Slytherin, then be a GRYFFINDOR"

The Gryffindor table cheered and applauded for Olivia. She sat with her friends and ate her dinner. She heard Harry ask Percy who was the person that was sitting next to Professor Quirrell. She looked and saw Professor Snape. He was rather not happy seeing Olivia in Gryffindor.

All the ghosts started roaming the Great Hall. And then came, from a plate of chicken, Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington, which startled Ron. After chatting with Percy, Hermione asked the ghost, "NEARLY headless, how can you be nearly headless?" Olivia saw Harry roll his eyes at her question to which she giggled, diverting Harry's attention to her. Harry and Olivia seemed to have a bond or have a special connection and became close on the very first day.

A few days later, their classes had already begun and Hermione and Olivia were almost at the top of their classes. Up until one day, flying lessons had started.

They were supposed to command their wand to come up in their hand. To their shock, Harry had already had his broom in his hand on the first 'up', to which Hermione got jealous. When Olivia said up the first time nothing happened but as soon as she said up the second time the broom came in her hand, and so did Malfoy's in his hand. He smirked looking at Olivia. She, in response, just smiled. After all the students had their brooms in their hand, Madam Hooch gave instructions on mounting and flying the broom and that's when Neville's broom became out of control and he fell on the ground from the sky hurting his hand.

Malfoy had gotten Neville's gift - a Remembrall, in his hand and was planning on harassing him. Harry protested, but Malfoy being a Malfoy he mounted his broom and flew into the sky, taunting him.

Before Harry could do the same thing, Olivia grabbed Harry's wrist and said, "Don't be an idiot, he's Malfoy, what do you expect? If Madam Hooch finds out-" she was interrupted by Harry, "I cannot let Neville's gift being thrown out, I am going"

"What. An. Idiot." Hermione said sarcastically. 

After a few minutes, Harry landed and in his hand - the Remembrall. Everyone cheered and hugged Harry. Olivia let out a peaceful and happy sigh that no one was hurt.

Professor McGonagall came and asked Harry to follow him.

Olivia had a few free hours before her next class, so she decided to spend it in the library. Being a bookworm, she picked up a book from the muggles section, not being quite picky on the type and started reading. She read it for an hour, until she heard someone talk.

"Did you hear? Potter got into Gryffindor's team for Quidditch, how did he do that is still a mystery!"

"But, first years aren't even allowed to BUY a broom, how did he get into the team, he got seeker, didn't he?" the other one said.

"Yeah well, he doesn't even deserve it, I mean did you see in him potions? What is he? Dumber than that Longbottom?" he said.

The other two boys snickered.

Olivia peeked behind the shelf to see who was talking. She couldn't place the voice but it did feel familiar.

Until she saw two boys, facing a platinum haired boy, she instantly knew who he was. Malfoy.

"Yeah well at least, he is better than you" said Olivia emphasizing words so that he could understand that she was taunting him. "We all saw that he clearly got the Remembrall back from you, so figures he got into the team" she continued in the same tone.

"Yeah? Is that what you think? Let me change your mind" said Malfoy, threatening her.

"Ohh, I'm sorry, seeing that its you, it's gonna take you a couple of hours to make me understand, and I'm late for class anyway" Olivia said crossing her hands in front of her chest and waited for Malfoy's comment but it never came, leaving Malfoy speechless. She flicked her hair in his face and left, proudly, that she shut off Malfoy's mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.4K 56
Sarah Salvatore is a pretty girl. She's loving, strong willed and very clever for her age. She lives a simple life, and is quite content with it but...
55.4K 2.2K 29
Severus Snape x Original Female Character After the Dark Lord emerged victorious from the war, having finally killed Harry Potter, new laws were ine...
13.7K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
127K 2.4K 58
Elle Dawson and Draco Malfoy are sharing the same friend group, but that doesn't make them friends, not even close. Cedric Diggory, Elle's boyfriend...