The Lyons Fate (Sequel to the...

By ctamara09

Takes place two years later. Hakeem and Tiana are still married. But can their marriage survive the ups and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Update
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Authors Note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Opinions
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's Note
Author's note
To my readers
Chapter 39

Chapter 38

130 7 1
By ctamara09

Bella's POV

We finally arrived in New Haven. I called Michael again.

It rang and rang. On the third ring, he finally picked up.

"Umm hello." Michael answered on the other end.

"Hi Michael." I replied.

"Ohh hi Bella." Replied Michael.

"Umm so what's up?" I asked not sure of how to start the conversation.

"You know just been busy with school and all." Replied Michael.

"How is that going?" I asked.

"It's a challenge but I'm hanging in there." Michael replied.

"That's good to hear."

"So Umm I have a show tonight here in your city." I stumbled.

"You're here?" Michael questioned.

"Yeah I just arrived."

"I would love to see you." I replied

"Bella we should talk?" Replied Michael.

Hearing the words we should talk is never a good thing.

"Yeah?" I replied in a nervous tone.

"Listen I have to go." I'll hit up your show and afterwards we can talk then." "Text me the time and addy, I'll see you soon." Michael replied.

"Umm okay." I replied hanging up.

I didn't know how to feel. I wonder what could it be that Michael wanted to talk about? I texted Michael the info and told him I had vip tickets for him.

I decided to push those thoughts aside and focus on tonight's show.

.....

"Bella we're ready for sound check." Replied Angela, our tour manager.

Rich's POV

"Damn bro you can't take your eyes off of her." Replied my homeboy Chris.

"Bella really had our boy in love." "Mack laughed.

"Too bad he had to go screw things up." Replied Chris.

"Will y'all shut up." I was annoyed.

"It's hard enough that I have to work with her, be around her, perform with her."

"Don't get mad at us bro." "You've screw things up." Replied Mack.

"And why don't you just move on, find another girl." Chris suggested.

"Because I don't want any of these other girls." I'll just be single." I replied

"Or just find someone to hook up with to take your mind off Bella." Replied Chris.

"Nah man I'm off that." "That was the old me." I replied.

"Since when?" Mack laughed.

"Does it matter man?" I replied getting annoyed again.

"So you're telling me you haven't had sex with any girl since you and Bella broken up?" Chris questioned."

"Not that this is any of y'all's business but I haven't." I answered honestly.

"Wow man you really love her." Mack replied.

"Yeah but I'm gonna let her go." "She seems happy." "And that's all I want for her." I replied.

"Aww our boy is growing up." Replied Mack.

Hakeem's POV

"Ayo babe." "We should surprise Bella." "She knows that we're gonna be at the show tonight but she doesn't know that we're performing "Big Shoes."

Tiana looked down.

"Babe what's wrong?" I questioned.

"I guess I didn't realize this is our first appearance together since the Devon's situation." Tiana replied.

"Don't worry about that babe." "We've put that behind us." "We're back and we're better." "And what best way to show them is by killing it on stage tonight." I replied.

Tiana smiled and locked her arms around me as we shared a deep, passionate kiss.

"Ewww my eyes." "Why do I always walk in at the wrong time." Prince interrupted.

We pulled away.

"I think Prince wants some of our love." I smirked.

Prince looked at us suspiciously.

"What are y'all doing?"

We grabbed Prince and we both gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Eww Mom, Dad no."

We laughed.

"We love you son." Tiana replied.

"And I love y'all too." Prince replied wiping our kisses off.

Bella's POV

Not gonna lie I was very much nervous. Not about the show but about the conversation Michael wanted to have.

My thoughts were soon interrupted as Rich approached me.

"I'm only here to say good luck and I know that we'll do great." Rich replied walking off.

"Rich wait?" I called out.

"Yeah?" Rich replied.

"I want to apologize for being rude to you before." I replied.

"No worries, it's cool."

"And I also wanna apologize for embarrassing you in front of the entire world." "You didn't deserve any of that, and I'm sorry for continuously pursuing you afterwards when you clearly moved on." Rich said in a sincere tone.

"Rich I...

"What's up Bella?" I heard my name turning around to see Michael.

"Well I'll leave you two to it." Rich replied walking off.

"Michael you made it." I replied giving Michael a huge hug.

"Yeah good to see you too." "The tour manager told me you would be back stage." Replied Michael.

"So you wanted to talk?" I questioned.

"Bella it can wait until after the show." Michael replied.

"I think if there's something you need to say to me, you should just say it." I replied.

"Umm Bella this isn't easy and I've gone back and forth on what I should do and what I should say." Replied Michael.

"Okay and?" I questioned.

"I just don't think this is gonna work out." Michael replied.

"What you're breaking things off with me?" I've questioned in disbelief.

"Bella you're a very beautiful girl and a very talented star." "And the times we've spent together I enjoyed it." Said Michael.

"Then why?" I questioned.

"Because I can't compete with him." Replied Michael.

"Compete with who?" "Rich?" I questioned.

"You're always around him Bella and I get it you two are on the same record label and have to work together."

"But.." I interrupted

"No let me finish."

"Realistically you and I wouldn't have worked out." "I'm in a different city going to college and you're a huge pop star." "Our schedules would have gotten in the way." Replied Michael.

"But I'm over Rich." I replied.

"Put yourself in my shoes Bella." "If I had to be around my ex a lot the ex that still wanted me wouldn't that bother you too?" Question Michael.

"No because I would trust you." I replied.

"Well I guess I'm not as strong as you Bella." "But you have to be honest with yourself, you can't tell me deep down you don't still have any left over feelings for him." Replied Michael.

"I don't want too though." "He really hurt me." I replied getting emotional.

"It's cool I understand I've been in love too and feelings don't just go away." Michael replied.

"So where does this leaves us?" I questioned.

"We can still be friends if you like, that's if your boyfriend don't get jealous." Michael smiled.

"Thanks." I replied.

"Well ima head out." Replied Michael.

"You're not staying for the show?" I questioned.

"Nah but I know you're gonna kill it tonight." Replied Michael

"Bye Michael."

......

I honestly didn't know what to feel right now. Michael was right. Our schedules would have gotten in the way. And I do still have some left over feelings for Rich that I needed to sort out but I don't think I could ever trust him with my heart again. Maybe being single is for the best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 11.4K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
815K 37.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...