harry styles oneshots !

By louscheries

- [ fluffy baby harry oneshots ] ; requests open <3 read tags before u start ! More

accidents happen.
unsettled.
doctor, doctor.
babysitter.

erections.

6.1K 43 23
By louscheries

"good morning baby boy." louis cooed to harry, as he rubbed his warm pudgy tummy to rouse him from his sleepy state.

"d-daddy." harry whined, his eyes fluttering open at the sound of his daddy's voice, as he lifted his head up slightly from where he was sprawled out on niall's chest, making grabby hands for the older man, who smiled and gently pulled the boy onto his lap, letting harry straddle his boxer clad hips.

"did you have a nice sleep, darling?" louis asked, patting harry's diapered bum with one hand, and using his free hand to subtly check harry's diaper, gently sticking a finger into the leg hole to find it soaked, harry paying no attention to it as he was busy resting his little hands on his daddy's head for no reason whatsoever.

"m'huh." harry murmured, before deciding he was tired still, and shifting a bit so all his weight was resting in louis' lap to get more comfortable.

"no more sleepies, babe. gotta wake up so we can get some food into that little belly of yours, yeah?" louis said, gently taking harry's hands off his head and bouncing the boy in his arms to keep him awake as harry tried to rest his head on louis' shoulder and close his eyes.

"nah'uh, sleepies." harry mumbled as louis chuckled, shaking his head as he stood up from his bed, making sure niall was still asleep and warm before leaving the bedroom, harry now set on his hip as he took him into the bathroom, the small boy struggling in louis' grip when he realized what was about to happen.

"n-no daddy, don' need i-it." harry mumbled, a blush forming on his cheeks as he hid his face in the crook of his daddy's neck, louis cooing to him as he rubbed his back soothingly, knowing changes always embarrassed the boy.

"shh darling i know, you're okay. there's no need for this silly whining angel." louis said softly as he laid harry down on a changing pad that was set out on the ground, harry whimpering and making grabby hands for louis, the man quickly shushing him.

"just gonna untape it darling, calm down for me." louis said, rubbing harry's bare thigh as his breathing settled, before untaping the diaper that was secured around his hips.

"you sure did a lot of wee-wees in this angel, did you have some milky with baba last night?" louis cooed, rubbing harry's tummy as he shyly nodded at louis.

"m'huh, milky snuggles 'cause i couldn't go sleepies." harry murmured, louis already knowing the full story after niall came into their bedroom at three am with a worn out harry in his arms, fast asleep because he'd cried himself out thinking his papa or daddy would be mad at him after his diaper leaked, so niall changed him and gave him a bottle of warm milk to settle him while they cuddled.

bottles were a rare thing in the tomlinson household, but niall and louis kept harry pretty sheltered because the boy was underdeveloped, so they still used things like warm milk and soothies on a rare occasion to settle harry when he was upset or sad, as it was one of the few things that actually worked to calm him.

"i heard baby, legs up to your tummy please." louis said, helping harry into the all too familiar position, giving louis full access to wipe his bum.

"you've got a little bit of a rash on your thigh there darling, does it hurt at all?" louis asked as he warmed up a baby wipe in his hands, beginning to clean the boy up, as he nodded softly.

"m'huh, a little bit." harry murmured as louis nodded, swiping the wipe between his bum cheeks a few times, eliciting a few whimpers from harry, before tossing it in the garbage can to his left.

"gonna put some cream on it, don't want it getting worse." louis said, ducking down into the medicine cabinet under the sink and finding some diaper cream that they kept there for situations like this.

louis uncapped it and scooped up a generous amount onto his hands, before spreading harry's legs further and gently applying it to the light red colour that covered his lower regions, probably from sitting in a wet diaper all night long before niall heard him crying and changed him.

"s'cold." harry said, his legs pliant as he let louis rub it in.

"i know, sorry darling." louis apologized, rubbing the excess cream off his hands and massaging it into harry's hips, harry humming contently at the feeling, before screwing the cap back onto the bottle and putting it away.

"there we go, just gonna slip this under you, bum up please." louis said, unfolding a clean diaper he grabbed from under the sink and sliding it under harry's bum, before bringing it up over his crotch and taping it securely around his hips, before giving his tummy a pat.

"all clean, my love." louis said, as he helped harry up, before putting the wipes away and setting out a fresh changing pad for the next time they needed it.

"ah, ah, ah mister, get back here, we still need to wash our hands." louis said, turning around to just catch harry heading for the bathroom door, the younger boy giggling as louis reached for his bare tummy to tickle him.

"hands out please." louis said, pumping some soap into his hand, before doing the same with harry's, the two washing their hands and drying them, before harry was reaching for his daddy again, wanting up.

"you're so spoiled." louis murmured with a small smile, picking the boy up by his armpits and setting him on his hip again, harry just giggling and resting his head on louis' shoulder, as the two left the bathroom and headed back into the bedroom.

"are you cold babe?" louis asked, as he set harry down on the bed and grabbed a shirt and a pair of niall's sweatpants for himself, quickly pulling them over his boxers as harry nodded.

"one of daddy's shirts." harry replied, pointing to louis' old black and red adidas jersey from soccer. (football)

louis nodded and slipped it off the hanger, before helping harry into it, the two laughing quietly when harry somehow managed to get his head stuck into the arm hole, even with louis' help.

"do you want any pants baby, so your little legs aren't cold?" louis said, crouching down in front of harry and placing his hands on harry's hips, the small boy hesitating before turning his head around to check if louis' jersey covered his diaper clad bum enough for his liking.

"um, pants please." harry murmured, as louis nodded, turning around to grab some of his sweatpants, before crouching back down and guiding harry's legs into the pants, before pulling them up his thighs and tying the drawstring so they wouldn't fall down.

"you know no one minds, darling." louis said softly, as he lifted harry back up onto his hip and patted his bum, harry just shrugging and hiding his face in louis' neck, the older man sighing.

harry was very shy when niall and louis first adopted him, he was quiet and very reserved about pretty much everything, until louis managed to get him to come out of his shell a bit, hence the preference of daddy over papa. the boy was still shy about the whole diaper situation, and louis and niall didn't want to push him, but they also wanted him to know no one minded and that he could be comfortable however he liked to be, even though it's been a bit of a struggle to get him to realize that.

"baba?" harry asked, glancing over his shoulder at niall as louis carried him out of the bedroom and towards the kitchen, louis shaking his head.

"baba's still snoozing babe, we're gonna have some breakfast and then we can wake him if he's not up by then." louis responded, wanting niall to get as much sleep in as he could after being up half the night, the older man setting harry down on a chair in front of the kitchen island, harry nodding and playing with his fingers as he patiently waited for his breakfast.

"coco pops or cheerios?" louis asked, reaching up into their cereal cabinet and pulling down the boxes, harry humming before he decided on the honey nut cheerios.

"can i have some 'nanas with it, daddy?" harry asked, louis chuckling at his pronunciation of 'banana' and nodding.

"yes baby, you may have some bananas with it." louis said, as he poured some cereal into a bowl, before reaching for a banana from the fruit bowl on the island and chopping it up with a butter knife, adding them to his cereal and pouring some milk into the bowl, setting it in front of harry with a spoon.

"thank you." harry said, louis praising him for his manners and ruffling his hair.

"no problem babe, would you like some juice with that?" louis asked, already knowing the answer as harry eagerly nodded, watching louis pull out a plastic cup from the cabinet.

"orange or apple?" the older man asked, harry pointing to the bottle of apple juice in the fridge, thanking louis once he had poured it and set it in front of harry, before going to make himself a cup of tea, and niall a cup of coffee.

"are we doin' anything today?" harry asked, still chewing on his cereal as louis turned the kettle on, before putting a coffee pod in the keurig for niall.

"don't talk with food in your mouth, baby. and yes, i think your bubbas are having some friends over, so me, you and baba are gonna have a little movie day, sound good?" louis said, grabbing two mugs, setting one on the counter and the other one under the keurig machine for niall.

"no go see bubbas?" harry asked disappointedly, nodding sadly when louis shook his head.

"you'll see them later, love. and i'm sure that they'll want lots of hazzie cuddles, too." louis said, feeling bad for the boy, as liam and zayn were huge role models for harry and they weren't around often to spend time with harry as much as he'd like, but louis also knew that they were teenagers and they had their own things they liked to enjoy, without harry.

harry perked up a bit at the mention of cuddles with his bubbas later, which was good enough for him to finish his breakfast in a good mood, and louis was able to get halfway through his morning tea peacefully, only having to tell harry once or twice to not play with his food, before niall walked in with his arm around a very sleepy looking zayn, who was dressed in only a pair of liam's old basketball shorts.

"zee-bee!" harry cheered, letting louis help him down from the stool so he could go hug his brother.

"hi haz." zayn mumbled, not much of a morning person, as harry rushed over to him and wrapped his arms around zayn's long torso, the older boy ruffling his curls, while niall and louis watched with fond smiles.

"wan' up." harry said, reaching up and placing his hands on zayn's bare sides, tugging at him a bit.

"ah, ah, harry be careful, please. zee's arm is still a little sore." niall said, quickly hoisting harry up onto his own hip, not wanting to make zayn's bruised shoulder worse, after he tweaked it playing (american) football with liam the other day.

"speaking of, how's that shoulder of yours doing, babe?" louis asked, motioning for zayn to come closer to him so he could check it out.

"s'okay, still hurts a bit, but nothing too bad." zayn replied, letting louis feel around his shoulder, only wincing a few times when he pushed a bit too hard on the bruise.

"okay, that's good, you let me or baba know if it gets worse and we'll grab you some medicine, alright?" louis said sternly, as zayn nodded.

"i wanna get you wrapped up again tonight too, zee." niall said, referring to the medical tape niall had used the previous night to wrap zayn's shoulder so his movement during nighttime was limited and he couldn't injure himself anymore.

"okay, sounds good." zayn said, with a nod of his head.

"oh, there's coffee in the keurig for you." louis said, taking harry from niall as the irish man pressed a kiss to louis' face as a thank you.

"ewwww!" harry screeched, pulling a disgusted face as niall and louis laughed.

"what do you mean ew? you kiss me and daddy all the time, monkey!" niall said, tickling harry's foot as he passed by to go make his coffee.

"s'icky when you guys do it!" harry exclaimed, as louis shook his head fondly at the boy.

"alright mister, that's enough out of you." louis said, sitting down on the stool next to zayn, with harry sat in his lap.

"what time are scott and edward coming, zee?" niall asked, as he grabbed the creamer from the fridge for his coffee.

"um, soon, i think they said eleven?" zayn responded, glancing over at the clock above their stove, the time reading 10:00am.

"alright, will you guys be okay by yourselves?" niall asked, taking a sip of his drink as zayn laughed.

"we're not ten, i'm sure we'll be fine." zayn sassed, receiving a stern glance from louis.

"okay fine. sorry, everything will be great." zayn apologized, as louis just shook his head at his son, biting a smile back.

"okay baby h, why don't we go wake liam up while baba sets up a movie for us?" louis suggested, as harry nodded, continuing to play with louis' fingers.

"what movie would you like to watch, love?" niall asked, looking up from his coffee at harry, who thought for a minutes, before mumbling "tinkerbell," with a small blush on his cheeks, louis smiling fondly at his choice, so proud of how harry wasn't afraid to be a bit feminine.

"sounds good to me." niall said warmly, as louis stood from the chair and placing harry on his feet at his request so they could go wake up liam.

louis grabbed harry's hand as they approached the stairs, knowing harry wasn't the most coordinated with his feet, not wanting a repeat of the time he was going down the stairs and tripped over his own feet, resulting in a very bloody and swollen (but thankfully not broken) nose.

"go in babe." louis encouraged as harry stopped in front of liam's closed door, looking to louis for permission to enter.

harry quietly opened the door, before rushing over to the bed and messily climbing on top with the help of louis, sitting on liam's stomach with his legs tucked under his bum.

"bubba." harry whispered, poking liam's cheek a few times as the older boy began to stir, louis standing at the opposite side of the bed and quietly monitoring, always loving to watch his babies interact.

"wakey, time to wakey." harry mumbled, grasping at liam's t-shirt and tugging lightly until liam's eyes fluttered open to see big green eyes hovering over him, startling him a bit.

"oop, maybe let's not get bombard him right after he just woke up, okay darling?" louis suggested, quickly adjusting harry so he was further down sat on liam, the younger boy pouting but nonetheless staying there until liam was a bit more oriented.

"good morning babe." louis greeted, as harry shifted so liam could sit up, before wrapping his arms around his torso.

"morning dad, hi haz." liam mumbled, ruffling harry's curls.

"it's just past ten, figured you would wanna get up and have a shower before your friends come." louis said, as harry held out his arms for louis and he walked around the side of bed to pick him up.

"baba's down in the living room if you want to go say good morning, and make sure that you're careful with zayn's shoulder today. i don't mind any light roughhousing, but if i have to make any trips to the emergency room, i'm not gonna be happy." louis said sternly, knowing that the boys usually got pretty rowdy with their friends, as it's something they couldn't do with harry because he's too small and more prone to injuries, so niall and louis allowed none of that.

"right, we'll be careful." liam responded, as louis pressed a kiss to his forehead, before leaving the room, harry still in his arms.

"okay monkey, let's go brush our teeth, and then we'll go see baba." louis said, carrying harry into the main bathroom and setting him on his feet, shushing his soft whines, before pulling their toothbrushes out of the medicine cabinet.

"don't forget the song, daddy." harry reminded louis, after he had put toothpaste on both their brushes, the older man nodding and pulling his phone out of his sweat-pant pocket.

niall and louis had find it to be a bit of a struggle to get harry to stay still and brush for a full two minutes, so the other week, niall had ended up finding a song that was meant to get little kids to brush their teeth, but harry ended up loving it, and it's just a little over two minutes, so now they listen to it every time they brush their teeth, and have no problems, because harry is too busy singing along to actually pay attention to how long it is.

"brush your teeth, up and down, brush your teeth, round and round!" harry sang, bouncing on his heels as louis chuckled, finding the song to be annoying to no end, but he couldn't say that harry doing the little actions wasn't adorable.

"alright baby, rinse and spit." louis said once the song had ended, handing harry a little plastic cup of water for him to rinse.

"do you need a change, babe?" louis asked, once he had dried harry's mouth off with a towel, harry shaking his head quickly.

"are you sure? can i check, please?" louis asked, figuring with the amount of liquids he had this morning, he might be wet, and knowing the boy wasn't the most honest when he needed a change, as he raised his eyebrows at harry, who huffed.

"hey, none of that, please." louis scolded, crouching down and hiking harry's (his) shirt up a bit before sneaking a finger down the front on his diaper to find it dry.

"alright, you're all dry babe." louis said, pressing a kiss to harry's exposed tummy, making him giggle, before putting his shirt back down.

"we go see baba now?" harry asked, following his daddy out of the bathroom like a lost puppy once they were finished, towards the stairs.

"yeah, hold my hand darling." louis said, stopping in front of the stairs as harry grabbed louis' outstretched hand and the two made their way downstairs, into the living room, where niall was setting up a couple blankets and pillows on the couch.

"baba!" harry cheered, rushing over to niall, who caught the small boy, before he could fall or hurt himself.

"you all ready to watch a movie, monkey?" niall asked, hoisting harry up and letting him cling to his chest like a koala.

"m'huh, tinkerbell?" harry asked, a little smile spreading over his face when niall nodded.

"ni babe, do you want a drink?" louis asked, as niall sat down on the couch, harry sat in his lap with his back to niall's chest.

"actually, i think i left my coffee on the counter, if you don't mind grabbing it?" niall said, as louis nodded before heading to the kitchen to grab niall's drink and a sippy cup of water for harry, as the boy was fairly clumsy and louis didn't want to be cleaning up drinks off his brand new leather couch niall bought them for christmas.

"alright, one for baba, and one for hazzie." louis said as he entered the living room, handing niall his mug (that just happened to say 'world's greatest dad' on it), and harry his favourite sippy cup that had little cartoon animals on it.

"thank you." harry mumbled, watching louis sit down next to them, before nudging niall to hit play on the remote for the movie.

the three sat like that, all cuddled up for about a half hour, before the doorbell began to ring, startling harry a bit, just as they heard zayn and liam come bounding down the stairs to open it.

"hi guys! come on in." liam greeted, opening the door wider to reveal scott and edward, zayn and liam's buddies who they met at soccer, and ended up becoming close friends.

"hi guys, thanks for having us." scott said as he and edward stepped in, the two teenagers kicking their shoes off, before following zayn and liam further into the house.

"hi boys! have fun, call us if you need anything." louis greeted with a wave, as scott and edward thanked them for the invite, harry blushing and shyly waving when scott said hello to him.

the four boys said goodbye, before heading upstairs to go play some video games, and the two parents and harry went back to watching their movie.

"daddy?" harry mumbled around the top of his cup, louis gently taking it away from his mouth, just as the movie ended.

"yes baby?" louis replied, setting the cup down on the coffee table in front of them.

"m'hungry." harry replied, as louis chuckled.

"wonder why?" louis said, looking to niall, who just laughed, harry not catching onto the joke.

"how about we go see if the boys are hungry, and maybe baba can order some pizza for us?" louis suggested as harry eagerly nodded, bouncing in niall's lap.

"alright, c'mon." louis said, standing up and taking harry from niall, setting him on his hip before making his way to the stairs.

"oi, careful please." louis said with a frown as harry began to struggle in his grip as they reached the top of the stairs.

"wait, wan' down, daddy!" harry exclaimed as he eyed liam's closed door in front of them, patting louis' chest with his hand in attempt to get down. he didn't want to look like a baby in front of liam and zayn's friends, especially scott! louis didn't understand why harry wanted down all of a sudden, as he was fine with being carried ten seconds ago, but nonetheless, went to set him on the floor.

"okay okay, calm down, let's not hit though, alright?" louis said sternly, setting harry on his feet, before guiding him to the door with a hand on his back.

"hey boys, it's just me and haz." louis said as he opened the door, finding the four sat on liam's bed playing video games, zayn quickly pausing it as it wasn't harry-appropriate.

"hi mr tomlinson, hi harry!" scott said, waving at harry, who giggled lightly, louis not missing the blush that formed on his chubby cheeks.

"haz here is getting hungry, so we ordered pizza, if that's okay with everyone?" louis said, running his fingers through harry's curls, the younger boy's small smile disappearing once he snuck a couple quick peaks at scott and he felt his tummy swirl. it was a strange feeling, and he did not like it one bit.

"sounds good, dad." liam replied, before shooing louis and harry out of his room so they could finish their game before the food came.

the two made their way back down the stairs and into the kitchen, where harry helped louis set out some plates on the table, as well as some napkins and cups for drinks. harry was sat on the kitchen counter watching louis cut up some veggies for the boys, the boy sneaking in a couple bites of cucumber from louis here and there, before the doorbell rang and louis was rushing to the door to pay the delivery man.

"boys, pizza's here!" niall called, as he shut the door behind louis, the boys bounding down the stairs and laughing along with each other.

"okay, plates." niall said, handing everyone a plate from the stack, leaving the last three on the counter for him, louis and harry.

"ah, ah, veggies too, please!" louis said once the boys had all gotten their pizza and were about to head into the living room.

"your mothers will have my heads if you don't eat some type of vegetable." louis joked, shushing the various complaints that he heard from scott and edward, and smiling successfully when the boys all sighed, but took some cut up carrots and cucumbers from the cutting board before heading off to the other room.

"i go with them, baba?" harry asked, as niall grabbed harry a slice of cheese pizza and put some cucumbers on his plate, knowing harry wouldn't eat carrots because they were too crunchy for him.

"if you'd like, just behave, okay?" niall said, watching as harry nodded, before following the small boy into the living room to find the boys all squished together on the couch, watching something on netflix.

"is it okay if haz eats with you guys?" niall said, handing harry his plate of food as he heard a chorus of yeses from the group.

"and zee, this is appropriate, yes?" niall asked, glancing at the television before motioning to harry, zayn quickly pausing it to check the rating before nodding.

"alright, have fun boys. daddy and i will be in the kitchen if you need us, harry." niall said, watching harry stand there awkwardly for a moment before leaving.

"here harry, you can come sit here, there's not much space." scott offered kindly, picking his plate up off his lap, harry hesitating for a moment, before giving scott a shy smile and climbing onto his lap cautiously, careful not to spill any food on him.

scott smiled, helping harry get situated, before settling his arms loosely around him so both of them could still eat, causing the younger boy to blush and his tummy to swirl. he didn't know what was going on, but he was starting to feel a weird pressure in his diaper and he did not like it one bit.

"all good?" scott asked, feeling harry squirm a bit in his lap, harry nodding unsurely, before choosing to ignore it, going back to eating his pizza, and just hoping it would get better.

unfortunately for harry, it didn't get better. in fact it got worse, and his penis was getting hard and he had no idea what to do. was he dying? what's wrong with him?

at that point, he was confused and he had had enough, and no matter what he did, it didn't go away. he was scared, what if it never went away? was he broken?

"harry, are you okay?" liam asked, looking over for a moment, not expecting to find tears brimming harry's eyes and him wiggling in scott's lap, before figuring he had probably just wet his diaper or something of the sort and was embarrassed about it.

"l-lee-leeyum!" harry wailed, the tears beginning to spill down his chubby cheeks, the poor boy not being able to take it anymore and flinging his plate onto the coffee table, before struggling to get off scott's lap and over to liam.

"shh, shh, let's go see daddy and baba, yeah?" liam cooed, quickly setting his plate down as well, before grabbing harry and setting him on his hip, immediately feeling the issue against his hip and feeling bad for harry.

liam mouthed a quick "i'm sorry" to scott, who waved him off, before heading to the kitchen, leaving the rest of the boys confused.

"uh, dad?" liam said, entering the kitchen with a loudly sobbing harry, who had buried his wet face into liam's neck and was fisting liam's shirt with his little hands.

"oh baby, what's wrong?" louis cooed, looking up from his food to see the situation, both him and niall rushing over to comfort their baby.

"he was uh, sitting on scott's lap and got a bit, um, excited?" liam said, handing harry off to louis, before scratching the back of his neck awkwardly, waiting for his parents to catch on to what happened.

"oh...OH!" louis said, eyes widening as soon as he realized what happened.

"you don't mean...?" louis asked hesitantly, biting on his lip when liam nodded at the unsaid question.

"scott didn't uh, realize, right?" niall asked cautiously, as louis began to try and calm harry down.

"don't think so, um, i'm just gonna...go." liam said awkwardly, ruffling harry's curls softly before leaving the kitchen.

"oh baby, shh you're okay." louis soothed, situating a still wailing harry on his hip, wanting to calm him down first before explaining what had happened.

niall and louis hadn't expected this to happen for another two or three years, considering that harry was fairly underdeveloped, compared to other kids harry's age. they didn't think harry would experience erections for a while, so they were definitely dreading the conversation that was about to happen.

"oh god, harry no, don't do that!" louis exclaimed, as harry began to rut his hips against louis. he didn't want to sound angry, because of course poor harry didn't understand what was going on and all he knew was that moving his hips released the pressure and felt good, but harry didn't understand that his daddy wasn't mad at him, so he burst into another round of tears, loud sobs escaping his puffy lips.

"okay um, i'm gonna take him to the bedroom, do you think you could just heat him up a bottle?" louis suggested, adjusting harry to the front of his chest, as niall nodded, before pecking his husband on the lips and heading to the fridge.

"shh you're okay, darling." louis cooed softly, rubbing harry's back comfortingly and whispering sweet things the whole way to the bedroom, before laying him down the on the bed, the older man taking a seat next to him.

"it'll go away babe, shh calm down for me." louis said, watching harry's breathing become slightly laboured, and hoping his asthma wouldn't flare up.

"w-what's g-goin' on, d-da-daddy?" harry stuttered out, tears still falling down his face as louis rubbed his wet cheek softly with his knuckle.

"harry darling, let's just take some big deep breaths down to your tummy." louis said softly, ignoring harry's question ad he snuck his free hand under harry's shirt and placed a warm hand on his lower belly, something him and niall often did to make sure harry's breathing didn't get too ragged.

"breath, babe." louis reminded, feeling harry's tummy still raising and falling in a uneven pattern.

"here, babe." niall said, entering the room with a bottle of warm milk for harry and handing it to louis, who thanked him with a quick kiss on the lips.

"i'm gonna go grab him a soothie, he'll probably want one when he's calmed down." niall said, louis agreeing and watching as his husband left, leaving the door open a crack.

"that's it baby, there we go." louis cooed, seeing as harry had begun to calm down, louis assuming that the erection had begun to go down as well, considering harry was a bit more relaxed now.

"see babe? you're okay, we don't need all these tears." louis said, wiping harry's cheeks, before kissing his nose, just as niall came back, a blue soothie in his hand.

"d-daddy, b-bot bot." harry whimpered, slurring as he noticed the bottle in louis' hand, making a feeble attempt to grab it.

"calm down bubs, daddy's got you a bot bot, but baba and i just want to have a little chat with you, okay?" louis said, harry whining as niall took a seat next to louis, stopping him from hiding his face in his baba's lap.

"gotta listen, baby. this is important, okay?" niall said, rubbing harry's back as he whined, but nonetheless sat still and let niall situate him on his lap so that he could have his bottle too.

"is baba feeding you your bot bot or would you like to do it?" niall asked, taking the bottle from louis.

"b-baba." harry murmured, letting niall put the teat of the bottle in between his swollen lips, harry latching on and suckling furiously, causing niall to have to lower the bottle so harry wouldn't choke, before he calmed down a bit, little hiccups and soft whimpers still occasionally escaping his lips.

"okay um, do you remember when we talked about those special feelings that you feel when you like someone?" louis started off, cringing at his words as he looked to niall for guidance, who just shrugged.

"m-m'huh, t-tummy gets a-all s-swirly 'cause y-you like t-them." harry mumbled, as niall pulled the bottle out of his mouth for a moment so he could speak, harry quickly shoving it back in his mouth once he was finished.

"that's right darling, and sometimes when you really like them, you get something called an erection, which is what happened to you." louis continued, trying to explain it in the simplest way possible, before nudging niall to continue, while harry looked up at louis curiously.

"that's when your willy-" niall started to be cut off by louis, who rolled his eyes at his husband.

"penis niall, it's called a penis." louis sassed, making niall laugh and nod.

"right sorry, that's when your penis gets hard and fills with blood." niall explained, watching harry's eyes dilate and his face become worried.

"b-blood?" harry asked, pulling the bottle out of his mouth this time.

"yes babe, but it's completely normal and safe, and it happens to everyone." louis answered, deciding not to tell harry that it's different for females, leaving that conversation for another day.

"even b-bubbas?" harry mumbled, watching as niall and louis nodded, before going back to suckling on his bottle.

"sometimes it'll will go away by itself, but sometimes you have to take a cold shower to get rid of it." louis said, also choosing to leave out the part that he could get himself off to porn, because harry was his baby and a part of him knew that harry would either discover that on his own like zayn and liam did when he was old enough, or they would be having another dreaded conversation soon.

"s-so m'willy i-isn't b-broken?" harry hiccuped, chewing on his lip, as niall shook his head.

"no baby, it's not." niall responded, carding his fingers through harry's soft curls, as louis thumbed over harry's chapped lip pulling it from his teeth.

"don't do that, you'll draw blood." louis murmured, as harry cheekily stuck his tongue out to lick louis' finger.

"cheeky monkey." louis said with a laugh, watching fondly as niall fed harry the rest of his bottle, before gently pulling it out of his mouth, harry's lips still suckling for a moment before he realized he was finished, niall quickly replacing it with the blue soothie before harry could get upset.

"i think little one needs a change and then it's nap time, huh?" niall said softly, feeling warmth spread on his lap as harry wet his diaper and his eyes began to droop, bottles always making the small boy sleepy.

"i'm gonna go down and see how the boys are doing, if you'll change him and put him down?" niall suggested, setting the empty bottle on the side table as louis nodded, taking harry from niall.

"wasn't so bad, was it?" louis mumbled, before kissing niall, the irish man smiling and shaking his head, before kissing harry's forehead and leaving the room.

"alright darling, i'm gonna go grab your things." louis said, getting harry comfortable on the bed, before heading to the bathroom to grab wipes, rash cream, and a clean diaper for the sleepy boy.

"just gonna take these down." louis murmured, untying harry's sweatpants and sliding them off his ankles, before hiking his shirt up just under his nipples.

"that milk really went right through you, didn't it precious?" louis cooed, patting harry's exposed tummy after untaping the diaper and rolling it up, setting it aside as harry mumbled something incoherent behind his soothie.

"oh daddy's sorry darling, i know it's cold." louis apologized softly, as he began wiping him down, harry shivering at louis' touch.

louis made sure to thoroughly clean the boy's lower regions, before applying some cream to the rash that looked a lot better now than it did this morning.

louis grabbed harry's ankles in one hand to raise his bum, figuring harry would be too tired to do it himself, and quickly slipped a diaper under him, before spreading his legs further open so that he could secure it around harry's hips.

"all clean and snuggly now, darling." louis said, patting the front of harry's diaper as he hummed, lifting his head up a bit to press his soothie to louis' lips, harry's version of a kiss.

"i think it's nap time now, huh babe?" louis said, "do you wanna stay in daddy and baba's bed or do you want to sleep in your own bed?"

"daddy and baba." harry mumbled, as louis nodded, getting harry situated under the blankets, before kissing his nose.

"i love you, baby." louis said softly, before leaving the door open a crack and heading back downstairs.

sorry i haven't been posting! had lots of school to focus on.

can you guys let me know if you like these one-shots? i know they're not the best, but i kinda enjoy writing them if you guys still want me to continue? idk anyways i hope you enjoyed.

stay safe and drink some water, ily <3

ALSO i read this back to edit and i just realized that like halfway through i switched niall from papa to baba??? idk why i did that lmfao sorry pls ignore that

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 257 31
exactly what the title says!! mostly fluff and no smut :) 💙💚
1.1M 17.4K 85
One shots all about Zianourry.. Requests are Closed till I can finished the request i have :) You might have to follow me to see some of the stories...
15.8K 600 9
✿ Larry Stylinson short story ✿ (completed) Harry wants to be someone to Louis..but he doesn't know that he already is...
25.7K 491 26
*COMPLETED IN 2019* Each one shot will begin with a letter of the alphabet.